Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Housing Hamamatsu

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Housing Hamamatsu - Page 4 Empty Re: Housing Hamamatsu

Post by beangraff Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:18 pm

((OOC: Because I’️m stupid, I thought Tat was up next in the posting order. Therefore, the delay in responding was because of me being stupid, not me forgetting the thread.))

Apparently, it was not dance time. When Ro tried to drag Taylor to the dance floor, Taylor countered by dragging her to the bar. Ro was all laughs as she was pulled towards the bar. Not being prepared for the sudden yank, Ro was easily shoved into the stool. Suddenly, Taylor jumped up onto the bar and began to carry on about something or other in Japanese.

Ro had no idea what she was saying, but she did hear one word that she was pretty sure she recognized, ‘bōifurendo.’️ “Did you tell them I was single? Hahah dammit I’️m not single!” Ro laughed loudly as Taylor hopped down. “But…uh…it’️s a pretty open relationship.” Ro said with a wink. Taylor could take that however she wanted, Ro said it with a somewhat mischievous tone of voice, as if to employ she was very open to having some fun tonight.

“Hey! Why come you live in Kyoto if your friction? I mean why are you just moving now?” It was a little sudden, Ro’️s sudden transition into that question, but it was on Ro’️s mind and she wasn’️t the kind to really think before she speaks.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:48 pm

"Well, yeah, isn't that why..." Taylor blinked, confused, until she remembered Johnny or Ro or someone mentioning something about someone that might've been a dude, or something. Didn't sound like he was all that. "Ohhhhh, that guy? Who the hell is he again? He sounds like a total schmo. Well, whatever, you can just deal with me tonight, then. And don't be gross." She flicked a little jab into Ro's stomach.

She leaned against the bar on one elbow, hips to one side with an enticing lack of self consciousness in her provocative short-skirt-and-tall-boots club gear. "Dude," she said. "Tension's in Kyoto. Johnny's in Tension. I was retired. Of course we'd live in Kyoto. But now that I'm back and stuff, this is gonna be our home away from everything else. We can stay with Akashi in Tokyo, and we can probably keep an apartment in Kyoto too for when Johnny or both of us need to stay over there. But I like being able to get away from the whole Tokyo, Friction, crazy bitch-vibe. Ya know?"

She turned to prop both elbows back on the bar and idly scanned the bar. The crowd so far didn't seem quite as fashion-forward as Tokyo, but it was still early. She wondered what corner of the place Johnny had managed to enthrall himself with.

"So you're another one of those chicks that can't make up your mind about Tension and Friction, right?" She said, nearly shouting to be heard over the house music.

Last edited by 1167 on Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:40 am

Johnny had been expecting to have to greet the girls again, but right when he was at the bar, he saw Taylor hop up and looked upward. He blushed a bit at how boisterous she was but no one was going to stop her when she was like that. He continued to casually take the order as Taylor spoke loudly tot he crowd.

As the drinks were passed to him, he shook his head and swung around to where they were. He set Taylor's drink on the bar, a club soda and juice thing that would feel like a drink without having any alcohol in it. He felt a little weird just ordering a water. And a krin beer for himself and Ro. He passed the beer to Ro and then slid an arm around Taylor. "I guess it's kinda early to hit the dance floor?" He asked with a smile. "It's cool and junk." He said.

Johnny kissed Taylor and then took a sip of his beer. He looked around and then back to Taylor, bobbing his head a bit to the music that was pulsing. "Does the music sound different here babe?" He asked. "I think it does. I'm not sure though. It's good. It's different... I guess..." He said thinking about it. Johnny scratched his head. "Let's dance and junk." He left his beer at the bar and pulled Taylor back towards the dance floor.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:28 am

“Wrestler named Ronan…” Before Ro could answer, Taylor continued on and says that he was a schmo. Ro chuckled, but it was clear Taylor didn’️t actually care. “Aww, I can’️t be gross? I was planning to steal you away from Johnny. I’️m only hanging out with him to get to you, ya know.” Ro chuckled, giving Taylor a grin as she was flicked.

Ro had to admit, though she preferred guys, Taylor did look pretty good as she sat on the bar. That only made it easier for Ro to tease Taylor. “Yeaaaah…Friction can be a little crazy, but Tension doesn’️t know what it wants to be so it’️s just as batshit. But yeah, I didn’️t even know you’️d been retired. I knew you’️ve been around but I didn’️t know you took a break. Anyway, this looks like a pretty boss place to live, you guys are doing pretty good, aren’️t you?”

Ro continued to listen as Taylor mentioned her old tendency to oscillate between shows. “No! No! I made up my mind!” Ro said, with a sly grin. “I picked Tension. To many big motherfuckers who think who they are in Tension, figure I’️d try to shake it up.” She said, smirking as usual.

Right as she finsiehd talking, Johnny returned and gave Ro her beer. She nodded a thanks and took a biiiig chug of it. After a moment, Johnny tried the exact thing Ro had tried before. Ro smiled and took another drink, if Taylor actually allowed herself to go on the dance floor she might follow them.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:27 am

Taylor only nodded. They were doing very well. On a much larger scale than she had ever imagined before coming to Japan. It was nuts.

"Ohhhhh, a'right. Cool," Taylor laughed. "Right answer. If you said Friction, I was gonna have to kick your ass, just to make sure you didn't get any ideas."

She smelled the drink Johnny brought her, and after confirming it was just sparkling juice she threw back most of it and set the remainder on the bar. She took Johnny's hand and hurried along behind him, grasping for Ro's hand behind her on the way.

She caught up enough to hop onto Johnny's back for the rest of the trip, and when they were deep enough in the dance floor she put her feet down and faced him. As the song changed, she closed her eyes and her body nodded back and forth in time to the pounding, nerve grating obnoxiousness of Perfume. Taylor would need to go spelunking down her list of musical preferences to find the dark corner where her loathing of the band resided. But it was loud, fast, and she could feel the vibrations in her chest and up through her feet. That was good enough. For now.

When her moment came, she opened her eyes to Johnny and set her body in motion. She threw her hips deep to one side and planted a hand, leaned forward and tilted her head so that her bands hung down beside her face, and bit her bottom lip as she made seductive eyes at her husband. Then she was dancing, hips and high hands and flirty little touches like her fingers pushing her hair to reveal her blue eyes and a wink, or quick, subtle come-hither gestures only Johnny.

"Does this one sound different here too?" She shouted to Johnny with a grin.

Last edited by 1167 on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:58 pm

“Weeeel, maybe I’️ll visit Friction one day. Keep an eye out, next thing you know I’️ll be in the ring with you. That’️d be really fun.” There it was again, like last time Ro took matches a lot less seriously than Taylor, emphasizing the fun she had while wrestling and not the competitive nature of it. She was being paid to play her favorite game and not have to get a real job.

“Your like my friend,” Ro said, chuckling at Taylor’️s sparkling beverage. She was, of course, referring to her John. [color=red] “Mr. Fucking Serious, all he ever drinks is water.”[/color=red] Ro laughed a bit, teasing Taylor. She took another big gulp of her drink, downing about three quarters of it by now, as Taylor and Johnny went off to the dance floor. Ro chuckled as the couple went off, they were pretty cute together.

They really were a perfect match, Ro was glad that she was able to finally befriend both of them. She had worried that Taylor wouldn’️t like her or would be overly suspicious of her, especially after they first met. But by now, Ro realized that Taylor’️s abrasiveness was just her style, and Ro appreciated that. It also helped to think of them as ‘her two married friends’️ rather than just knowing Johnny and thinking of him as ‘her hot guy friend who had some vague wife she didn’️t know.’️ It kept Ro under check.

Finally, after they got out onto the dance floor, Ro turned and finished her drink. Maybe it was the New York in her, or all the stories John the Army cop and John’️s brother the NYPD cop had told her, but she never ever left a drink unattended. She either finished it or abandoned it.

Ro followed, going vaguely onto the dance floor to see who else was out there to dance with. Ro didn’️t wana be a third wheal, so she didn’️t get into the couples space.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:12 am

Johnny grinned as he and Taylor began to dance closer and closer. It felt right to hold on tightly to her and grind together to the beat. He felt like he could dance all night and with Ro off wandering the dance floor, it really seemed like he just might. Letting the beat take them and enjoying what would be their new home.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4