Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Housing Hamamatsu

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Housing Hamamatsu - Page 2 Empty Re: Housing Hamamatsu

Post by beangraff Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:00 pm

"Fuck yeah." Ro said back into the phone "Hey shit head, I didn't wana beat you up again. You're safe." Ro laughed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Ro was asleep, now. At first, Johnny had called her, told her off, then hung up. Ro was actually going to leave it at that. Ro was Johnny’️s buddy, she wasn’️t going to interrupt time with the man’️s wife just because she was bored. His comments were begging a comeback, but she’️d hit him up tomorrow. However, as fortune would have it, Johnny wasn’️t as busy as he appeared. She was soon called back and they arranged to hang out. Ro grabbed the slim backpack that she always kept packed with things she needed, and had quickly taken an autobus to the train station and was on her way to Hamburger Hill (or whatever this place was).

That’️s how she found herself on this fast train. She loved the trains in Japan, especially the bigger trains that went between cities. They were WAY better than anything the MTA or Amtrack had back home. And, unfortunately, they were really easy to fall asleep in. Ro was used to the subway in New York, where she had mastered the ability to wake up right before her stop. Here, it was harder. A voice announced that they were approaching the stop, then that they were there. Ro almost missed it, waking up with a start and grabbing her back pack. She quickly ran out the door, luckily having a few moments to spare before the train would finally start up again.

“Fucking trainstations….” Ro mumbled to herself as she looked around. The trains were great, the stations were not. Some of the stations in Tokyo were worse than Grand Central. She walked off the platform and into the station itself, looking around for Taylor and Johnny. She didn’️t know where they were, but she figured they knew where her train would come in from.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:27 am

"And it just tastes like plants, which isn't really a bad thing because I like plants and everything but it's a little weird because you're used to fruit and stuff so when you drink it and it's like 'whoa, chlorophyll!' it's a little weird. But it's good for you and everything, but ya know... what was I talking about? Before?"

Taylor took a breath. She had a level of energy that was rare even for her, and she'd been savaging Johnny's ear with a torrent of one sided conversation for the entire trip to the train station. Johnny was laid back enough just to smile and nod while Taylor chattered away, and she showed no signs of stopping.

"Oh, right, so I've been working on this thing, ya know, in the gym, but it's not for wrestling or anything, but I wanna show you some time, 'cause it's for you and stuff, but it's not ready yet. I need a lot of practice, but it's really cool. It's a really cool thing. But it's a secret. Ha! I'm not gonna flip her out or anything, by the way, I'm totally cool. HEY!"

Taylor's attention was snapped away from Johnny and to the train platform when she spotted the tall redhead wading through the sardine-packed crowd. She took off running, swimming through the crowd like an eel, slipping through cracks and shouldering her way past people all the way to Ro.

"Gotcha!" She leapt onto the taller girl's back and hit her with enough force to stagger her. She wrapped her arms and legs around her so that Ro was carrying her like a backpack. "What's up, Fuckface? Want me to kick your ass and junk?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:38 pm

Sometimes Johnny got the sinking feeling that Taylor was afraid if she spoke directly about the juicer that it might turn into an argument. That's why he wondered sometimes when she spoke about it. It was kind of amusing though and Johnny wondered if it was possible for someone to be jealous at a machine. He giggled at the thought that he might find the juicer broken and strung up in a closet one day or he might wake up next to it in pieces. He didn't mind. It was making them both healthy and she was a pretty good sport about his obsession. He had a lifetime warranty anyway, so if she needed to vent once or twice on it, it was all good.

Taylor spotted Ro before Johnny did and he watched his wife shoot off through the crowd. He continued his casual pace until he arrived at the two of them, Taylor already on top of the girl. Johnny grinned. "Kick her ass man, it's cool. She totally likes it. She's good at it too. Getting punched and junk." Johnny said with a laugh.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:04 pm

Ro was still scanning around the train station, looking around for the two of them, when Taylor suddenly jumped on her back from behind. At first, Ro let out a help of surprise as her own backpack pressed into her back, coupled with the Taylorpack. But it honestly wasn’️t terribly uncomfortable.

“Hey, shithead, you look familiar!” Ro said with a laugh. She was smirking as she brought her arms backwards to scoop up Taylor’️s leg and secure her in that position, ensuring Taylor would not accidentally slide off. “Ooo, is that a challenge?” Ro grinned as she turned around, keeping Taylor on her back and looking for Johnny.

She soon spotted him and smirked again, “The fucking best at it, problem for the other guy is when I’️m bored of getting hit and start swinging back.” Ro grinned again, looking Johnny up and down. “You just assuming I wanted to fight, I do other things you know. Like I….” Ro paused for a moment, she momentarily paused and pretended to search her mind for other things, though it was obvious she was just kidding around “I do other things, too.” Ro laughed, “So…you guys gonna show me this town?” Ro said, quite ready to walk and carry Taylor at the same time.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:26 pm

"No, you're gonna show US this town!" Taylor shook Ro back and forth to urge her on. "Johnny, we need a bumper sticker for her ass that says 'my other ride is a world champion'. You should send a picture to Akashi, she'll be all like 'you're getting piggy back rides from her? I thought I was your horsey!'" She laughed loudly .

"Well, I hope you slept on the train, because I plan on drinking you under the table tonight! Mostly because I'll drink water and you'll get drunk like a dope. Johnny said that he's not sure if you're a girl or not. I like your hair, by the way, I had my hair red a few times. Do you do it yourself?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:37 pm

Johnny smiled at Ro and flashed her a small wave. He stood up in front of the two and took out his phone. He then snapped a pic and put his phone away. He had a nice little collection on there of Taylor rubbing up against other girls. It made him chuckle.

"What, like, with your pillow fists?" He said and danced on the balls of his feet. He then grinned at Taylor. "I'm just sayin' man, that if I like, went to punch her right now, there isn't any place I could hit that isn't boob." Johnny faked a fast uppercut and looked like he might cheap shot Ro but at the last second he just tapped her stomach and pulled away laughing. "And,like, that ain't fair and junk cause when she hits me int he chest it hurts, kinda," he added with a tease, "and when i do that, I just get my hand stuck and junk.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:43 pm

“Bah, that’️s because you’️re boring.” Ro said, laughing at Taylor as she said she didn’️t want to drink. “Well, to most people, the tits give it away. But I dunno, Johnny might not be the sharpest tack….ohh you like it?” Ro said, smirking as Taylor complemented her hair. “Thanks, actually it’️s natural.” Ro said, then started to move as Taylor urged her on. She had no idea where, though, just towards exit signs.

Ro then laughed as Johnny took a snapshot, “Profile pic, definitely.” She chuckled. As she did that, though, Johnny moved like he was about to strike. Ro tensed up, remembering that Johnny didn’️t always have the best judgement about hwere the right place to have an impromptu match was, but as she flexed her aps to absorb the hit his fist just tapped her lightly. “So what you’️re saying is, you wish you had boobs.” Ro said smugly as she began walking with no real direction planned. "All right, forwards! Let's see what this town has, as long as Johnny doesn't get us kicked out of anywhere again."

Last edited by 199 on Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:00 pm

"I don't think Johnny's much of a boob-man. At least I hope not!" Taylor laughed. "Onward! Let's go find the- wait, one sec."

She leaned her upper body back and held on to Ro with her legs until she arched all the way down with her hands on the floor. She split her legs forward and back and finished a slow walkover handspring that brought her smoothly to her feet. "C'mere," she said to Ro, and stepped in front of her. She bent her knees and kicked her butt out to knock Ro's hips back, and reached back for her arms to pick her up for a piggyback ride of her own.

"Lead the way, Jun-Bug! If you're good, you'll get a turn too, but since none of us know where the hell we're going you have to be Christopher Columbus. Go discover us some fun!" She grinned, and plodded after him with the bigger redhead on her back.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:57 am

Johnny grinned and snapped another pic of the reversed situations. "Well... I'm around em enough and the only ones I grab are yours babe." He said with a wink. "The rest just get punched, so... I guess not." He said with a shrug.

He began walking out of the train station and tapping through his phone. He'd bookmarked a few places to check out and walked along trying to find the closest ones. He began to chat as they walked. "Like, she's not allowed to drink for a while man." Johnny teased like it was some sort of rule. Taylor could drink if she wanted to but he knew she wouldn't even if he told her he could. "But I'll kick your ass in a contest, dude." Johnny said and grinned wider. "As long as you don't drink like you play darts. Then I dunno if it'd be fair, man."

Johnny turned around and started walking backwards looking at the two of them. It was kinda weird but he shrugged. "Well, there's a couple of bars and a couple of clubs. Which would you guys rather go to?" He said. He probably knew the answer but he wondered.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:51 pm

Ro was balrey able to stop laughing as Taylor managed to do that handstand crazyness and quickly get onto her feet. Soon afterwards, though, she was knocking into Ro and enticing her to get onto Taylor’️s back. Ro immediately complied, though her legs had been knocked so it was either comply or fall down, and grinned as she clung her arms onto Taylor.

“Punched hard.” Ro said with a smirk. “Hey, hey, hey, those darts were rigged and shit.” Ro laughed, they clearly weren’️t, but on that particular night she wasn’️t as sharp as she normally was. “I’️ll drink you under the table, I’️m like some fraction Scottish, I can drink millions of whiskey.”

Ro continued to cling onto Taylor as they both walked. Normally, Ro carried Amanda on her shoulders, so it was nice to be carried for once. “Either’️s good. I like clubs. You like clubs, Taylor?”

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down