Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Daaharu, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Housing Hamamatsu

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Housing Hamamatsu - Page 3 Empty Re: Housing Hamamatsu

Post by Bluemouse Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:55 pm

"Yeah, the last time I drank I made out with some chick in the club." Taylor laughed, and left out the part about who that girl was. In the span of only a few days, she had made up with, made out with, told off, and beaten down Talia. At this point, she was most likely to repeat the last one if they crossed paths again.

It occurred to her, suddenly, that she had never specifically apologized to Johnny for doing it. She was drunk enough at the time that she didn't really remember it the next day, but everyone else seemed to remember it enough to give her vivid accounts of the ordeal. She usually just assumed that that's what guys liked, and that if he was in Tension, surrounded by those kinds of girls, that maybe he wanted her to be more like that sometimes. She never thought about how he might really have felt about it. She could be really selfish.

But that conversation would have to wait. "Yeah, dude, I wanna dance. And I'm not really dressed for a bar." She laughed. She wore a long, black coat the covered up whatever club-going attire she had underneath, and only showed her tall, high-heeled black boots and fishnets that she wore like a warning label when she was up to no good.

"So Johnny's tested you out in the ring, motherfucker, but I'm gonna get your ass on the floor and see how you do. Did he tell you we're looking at houses out here? Did we cover that already? It's really, really cool. Like, all the shit I've had to take in Friction, I feel like it's finally paying off. Not like... I don't care as much about like, being famous or the money or whatever. It's just nice to... you know what I'm saying, right? Babe?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:00 am

Johnny was half paying attention to the two and half looking at his phone and at the surrounding scenery. He would have to become familiar with it pretty quickly and now was the perfect opportunity. He half chuckled at Taylor's words, barely even hearing them. Something about what happened the last time she drank. He was busy looking at a sign and seeing if it matched up with the one on his phone.

"Yeah, we're movin here and junk." He interjected when he caught a glimpse of the conversation. He studied a sign that said 'DANSU' a little ways down the street and quickly flipped through it to see if it was an actual place to dance.

"Yeah man, it's cool to like... that stuff and junk." Johnny responded to Taylor as he looked up and flashed her a smile, blushing a bit. "There's a place that's kind of close by. I guess it's kinda new too." He said, checking his phone. He never did find out what DANSU was.

After figuring that out, he looked up between Ro and Taylor and then smiled at Taylor. "Surprised she isn't too heavy man." Johnny said, making boob motions with his hands in front of his chest. It probably wasn't a good idea to be poking at a girl who could throw a wicked punch about being heavy, or her boobs or, anything really but he barely even thought of that. He didn't know WHAT he thought, the situation was kinda weird, actually.

"But.. she's a pretty good dancer and junk, man." He said to Ro. "Like, I kinda suck at it and junk." he added with a soft laugh before going back to his phone and checking their location.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:47 pm

“So you’️re staying sober so we don’️t accidentally make out?” Ro chuckled a bit. Ro didn’️t realize it, but the proximity to Taylor probably magnified most of what she said in Taylor’️s ear. Ro was pretty loud to begin with, though. Volume control was not her area. “What, like, dancing? I’️m glad we’️ll dance, because if you don’️t dance, well, you’️re no friend of mine.” Ro said with a chuckle as Taylor went on a slightly hyper rant, not that Ro minded. She held on tightly against Taylor’️s back, making sure that she didn’️t slide off. “Really? Wow, this looks like an awesome place to live.” When Taylor asked Ro if she knew what she meant, Ro didn’️t know, so she didn’️t say anything to her.

Meanwhile, Johnny then spoke up. Unfortunately, he wasn’️t very clear either. “It’️s nice to, you know, that stuff and junk. Right, makes perfect fucking sense.” Ro let out with a loud laugh.

Her laugh was interrupted by Johnny making another comment about her tits. “Yeah, yeah, your not exactly light yourself.” She said, sticking out her tongue. “Don’️t worry, I suck too…so are we going to the kinda new, kinda close place! Come on, allons-y! Lead on! Lead on!”

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:17 pm

"Hell yeah. I've got to stay pure for Johnny." Taylor said with a straight face. "But don't worry, Bug-Bug, I'd need a step ladder and a wire harness and shit to bypass the titties and get high enough to make out with her. Unless I tipped her over first. Hm..." She paused, and put a finger to her lips in thought. "Sounds like a two-person job. You up for it, Killer?"

She laughed, and spurred herself into a heavy-footed run at Johnny and butted her and Ro's combined heft into him. "And I can carry this bitch all day! Cause I'm super jacked and stuff. But I won't. Get offa me." Taylor shook Ro and put her back down on the ground. "I don't want to show up at the place with giant boob-shaped dents in my hair." She reached back and patted the back of her head. Her had her shiny blonde hair loose, and partly up with a pigtail on either side. She kept it under her coat so the wind wouldn't mess it up.

She had a spring in her step as she skipped along with Johnny that was almost more of a bounce. She turned to the side and hopped on two feet, then turned in the air to the other side and hopped some more, and then landed with her feet apart and struck a dramatic pose with one hand straight up in the air and her hips out to the side. She giggled.

"I hope you jerks aren't gonna just fade out on me right away, I can go all night. Not you, Bug, you're not a jerk. She's a double-jerk."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:08 am

Johnny looked up and noticed they were close enough to the club. He could make out the Japanese and hear the soft rumble of barricaded music, sweat and alcohol that heralded any club. Once that was taken care of, he turned and looked at Taylor, listening to her speak with a pleasant enough look on his face. He raised his eyebrow when she finished and just chuckled a bit, not saying anything. It was best just to do that. Thankfully she decided to change the subject and charged at him. Johnny put up his hands enough so that when she crashed into him, she didn't knock all three of them over.

Johnny casually followed along Taylor's pace. There were times when he had a lot of energy but he was more potential than Taylor. He saw no need to waste energy just because he had it and the world, or the places he needed to get to in it weren't going to come to him any faster if he jumped around.

"I'll be cool, babe." Johnny said. He just followed along with Taylor most of the time. She did what she wanted to do and he followed along. She might even go off on her own a bit and Johnny could grab a drink or look around. He liked to just kind of see what was going on and he really liked the bigger clubs. He liked getting lost and pretending he might be someone else. He might be some stranger in a strange place looking for the next door to open up in his life. He wondered what kind of life the fictional stranger might be. Clubs got him thinking a little more than he usually did and it was neat. And then he liked to find Taylor. Over and over again, every time she disappeared into the crowd and he drifted off to wherever. Finding her might even be better than dancing with her. If she wasn't so amazing. Johnny smiled as he looked a the girls.

"She can keep up in a fight. it can't be that much different?" Johnny said, scratching his head. He stopped as he was watching a bouncer drag out some fuzzy rope. There were still a few streaks of light left and the club was just starting to gear up for the night. There would be people in it, people who probably never left, but until the crowd showed up, they'd have an open floor. Johnny wondered if the music was different here than in Tokyo or Kyoto. He wondered if the drinks were different. Would they sound like their music and taste like their drinks. Johnny stopped and squeezed Taylor in a tight hug and lifted her up so her feet were dangling and he was holding her up by one arm. He looked up into her eyes and grinned and, while holding her, turned to Ro and slapped his hand against her back in a hard but friendly manner, smiling grinning widely.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:37 am

“Both of you are just obsessed with the tits. They’️re juuuust tits, deal with it.” Ro laughed as she got off of Taylor, getting back onto her own two feet. There was joking and there was obsession, they both seamed very interested. Johnny she could dismiss it from, Taylor seemed to be twice as obsessed with them, though, and was supposedly straight. Ro was uncertain what to make of it, either Taylor was envious of them or Taylor was closeted bi and was trying (badly) to flirt with Ro. At any rate, she was certainly beyond simple teasing.

Ro wasn’️t upset by this, but trying to figure out why was definitely occupying her mind. Meanwhile, Taylor had apparently done something impressive. Admittedly, Ro was too busy thinking to process it, but she did still clap in a joking way all the same.

“Well, triple jerk on you!” Ro laughed. The truth was, Ro was just happy to be out. She’️d dance all night if that’️s what they wanted.

“Well I don’️t normally kick the shit outa people when I dance…not on purpose, anyway. I kinda fucking suck...oh, there it is.” Ro said, right before Johnny slapped her back and grinned. Ro grinned back, giving the other two a smile. Ro enjoyed clubs, they were just fun. Amanda and John both couldn’️t stand them, so for Ro the only choice was her boyfriend or alone. There was just an energy to clubs that Ro couldn’️t explain, a buzz that was hard to recreate. She looked at the bouncer, but fortunately it seemed early enough where two hot girls with a big guy could just get in. “Ready?” She asked, watching Johnny lift Taylor up. Unless the bouncer would stop her, Ro would try to just go in with Johnny and Taylor presumably going with her.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:26 pm

Taylor grinned back at Johnny and leaned her forehead against his, and girlishly lifted her heel up behind her before she found the ground again. "<It's still early, Junichi-kun," she said in Japanese. "<We've got a big night ahead of us." She winked and skipped off to meet the bouncer.

"Hai! Ha-ji-me-ma-shi-te!" She said loudly in deliberately broken Japanese. "Watashi wa, Tei-ra, desu. Yoro-shiku, o-ne-gai-shi-mas!" She nodded proudly with a grin, and then laughed and unbuttoned her coat. "<It's cold out, can we come in?>" She said fluently with a devilish smile.

As she went through the door, she shucked off her coat. Underneath, she wore a black choker necklace with a round silver pendant with the Japanese characters for "BIJIN", a tight black tank top, cropped to her belly button with a stylishly drawn punk rock girl on the front sticking her middle finger in your face and the words "Achi Kaere" scrawled across the bottom. Bright red bra straps splayed on her shoulders, a heavy black belt wrapped around the top of her plaid Catholic school skirt, frayed at the hem from where she'd cut it to make sure it showed off her sleek thighs, which were clad in tight black fishnets. Dark orange socks came up over her knees under her heavy, strappy black boots, reaching almost to her knees with a couple extra inches under the heel.

She raked her bangs out of her face and looked over her shoulder at Johnny. "You coming, Killer?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:46 am

Johnny nodded and smiled at Taylor. He lifted his arms above his head and slid his hands behind his head. He was wearing a black Misfit's "fiend club" shirt that fit tightly. He had a pair of grey jeans that were ripped at the knees and an old flannel tied at his waist.

He flashed the bouncer a V and nodded to him as well after lifting up his chin proudly. Most of the guys would be here to fish and he was already walking in with a pair of hotties.

Johnny caught up with the two with a quick step and hooked his fingers around Taylor's belt and maneuvered her towards the dance floor. "Oi!" He said, nuzzling the back of Taylor's neck. "You want me to get drinks? I kinda wanna check this place out. You two can get started without me, the night is young, yeah?" He asked, rocking his hips a bit against Taylor and kissing her neck before pulling away.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:10 pm

Ro smirked at Taylor’️s flirty Japanese as she walked into the club. Ro came in with them, though as she took off her coat she wasn’️t wearing anything nearly as elaborate as Taylor. She had on obviously new and nice tight jeans (nicer than normal jeans, anyway) and a tight black [url=http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/1066/xjlm.jpg:f04unv80]Yoshi[/url:f04unv80] tee-shirt which left nothing to the imagination in regards to her breasts. Basically, Ro didn’️t care about what clothes she wore. She wouldn’️t have trouble getting into anywhere anyway, and she liked this shirt. It was a stark contrast to Taylor, who seemed to pay careful attention to her outfit. As for Johnny, she and Ro appeared to have a similar style, though even he appeared to be projecting more of an image than Ro.

Ro thought nothing of this, however. She didn’️t really think to much about what other people wore, or what she wore, or what it meant. She just put on something she liked. If she was with Amanda, she wore more because Amanda waisted time, in Ro’️s view, choosing outfits in Ro’️s house for both of them.

When Johnny said he was going to look around, Ro nodded to Johnny ‘I wonder if the drinks are different in this part of Japan…why would they be?’️ Ro briefly thought to herself as she smirked and reached for Taylor’️s arm. If Taylor didn’️t shake her off or try to avoid the arm, Ro would try to drag her towards the dance floor. “Dance time!” Ro said over the noise of the place. It wasn’️t too bad now, but as it got crowded it would probably get louder.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:11 pm

Taylor grabbed Ro's arm with her free hand and dropped her weight down to yank the bigger girl sideways. She dragged her quickly toward the bar like she was kicking her ass in tug of war and shoved her at a stool.

"Can I borrow this for a sec?" She flashed a grin at the bartender, and then leapt up onto the bar. She stood tall, cocked her hips, and waved one hand in the air.

"HEEYYYYYY!" She shouted, her loud, raw voice carrying through the club, even over the music. She continued in Japanese with a big grin. "<Hi! We're new in town, and I'm Taylor and this is Ro. You guys show us a good time, okay? And Ro doesn't have a boyfriend, and I think she's even straight, so be extra nice to her!>" She winked, and then hopped down.

"I'm your wing-girl tonight!" She said proudly to Ro. The two of them were already the center of attention. "I got you covered, homegirl."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum