by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 195 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 195 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

AV 13' Exit Interviews with Kelly Flowers

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

AV 13' Exit Interviews with Kelly Flowers Empty AV 13' Exit Interviews with Kelly Flowers

Post by Tatyina Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:54 pm

A lounge is set up backstage near the luxurious craft service table. There among the posh furniture was a drawn back curtain where the Master of Ceremonies could wait to perform her duties as well as provide a backdrop to conduct interviews.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

AV 13' Exit Interviews with Kelly Flowers Empty Re: AV 13' Exit Interviews with Kelly Flowers

Post by Harrier Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:16 pm

Behind the scenes, Officer Ise cast a quick glance into the area where Talia would be hospitalized, shaking her head into a disregarding gesture.
"Should have agreed to the meeting date I send you instead of no showing it. A shame, really."
She said to nobody in particular, walking past the corridor and out of sight while the kawaii champion Kelly flowers made a careful approach to the area where she was looking for Talia.

"Miss Wilson? Sorry to bother you, but I would like to ask you a few quick questions for the show if you don`t mind. Will be really quick, honestly."
Kelly felt awkward to address a person that had lost her job mere minutes before, and her voice clearly showed it. even the Sock Puppet built after her model with which she had intended to make fun of her interview partners made an awkward impression into the camera with her hands being nervous too.
"So how do you feel right now? What are your plans for the future now?"

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

AV 13' Exit Interviews with Kelly Flowers Empty Re: AV 13' Exit Interviews with Kelly Flowers

Post by TaliZorah Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:40 am

Talia really didn't want people to talk to her anymore. She wasn't contractually obligated to talk to anyone with Friction any longer. She was watching the highlights of the pay per view on the television when her hospital room opened up. She turned her head slowly, dreading who was about to walk in. Instead of someone she hated, though, it was just a reporter or whatever with a camera. She rolled her eyes and sighed as she turned the volume on the television down.

"How do I feel?" she repeated back to Kelly. "How would you feel if you just lost the most important match of your career? How would you feel if everything you've ever worked for was suddenly gone?" She didn't mean to come off so condescendingly but it was the nature of her situation. "I lost. That's all there is to it. There's no plan, there's no future. It's over. All over."

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:10 pm

As a normal person would have expected Talia was not really talkative, but Kelly was not a normal person. And she also had a job to do, so she would linger on and ask the questions she still had in mind.
"Can you explain the audience why you agreed to do a match like this when you had no other options available? I bet most people of our audience would like to know what was the motive, beside what we have seen in the ring from you and your opponent in several matches. I mean, if everyone who was treated like shit from obnoxious people would do such a match, whether that would be you or Miss Eliot, every Friction taping or live event would cost the league 3 or 4 wrestlers."
She asked, thinking by herself that Talia could still be a C level celebrity with the fame she had gained at this PPV at least if she did not move to north pole or a similar location but kept that inside.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:09 am

Talia had been upset enough about everything that had happened. The last thing she needed was someone rubbing it all in her face. "Get out." It was bad enough that everyone had watched it happen too. "Just go, please. I'm no longer contractually obligated to talk you so leave before I call security." Talia reached for her phone as if she was about to call the police. Kelly was clearly just selfish individual who would do anything to further her career, even if it meant ruining someone's day.

Last edited by 9943 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:52 am

Kelly blinked once at the response of Talia. How was she the bad girl here right now for asking a question people probably wanted to know? It was not like the two girls had met in a dark alley or something to keep her feud a secret, so exposure was already there.

"Thank you , Miss Wilson."
She answered confidently and then turned around to look into the camera.
"You heard it here first, Ladies and Gentlemen. We are none the wiser after this, ahm, interview, but you can`t wring milk out of a stone, no? I am your kawaii champion, Kelly Flowers."
She closed her sentence while the camera went off as she strode away from the bed of Talia while a stage hand informed her that the opener had of course already closed and she could do an interview with another wrestler shortly behind the curtain of the stage.

"Miss Hatzis, one moment please! Can I ask you for an interview? At least I hope that you are still under contractual obligation to work for AFW, unlike my last interview partner."
She asked, unable to let go of the situation she had left behind some minutes ago and place a little slap on Talia for a petty revenge.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:15 am

Gail was sulking after her second loss to Lucy. The fight was barely over but the way Lucy handled her... "I'm gonna kill that b- Watch it!

A blue headed girl suddenly appeared and ambushed her on her way to the lockers with a microphone. "Wha-? Interview? Fucking... J-just... What the fuck you'd ask? F-fucking embarrass myself more?" Gail didn't understand the bit about contracts, but given the tone she was using, it sounded like this interviewer was not going to be asking easy questions.

AV 13' Exit Interviews with Kelly Flowers SAdcZrMAV 13' Exit Interviews with Kelly Flowers MVRLLQmAV 13' Exit Interviews with Kelly Flowers I82ome3AV 13' Exit Interviews with Kelly Flowers UAjmKPCAV 13' Exit Interviews with Kelly Flowers MAai8oKAV 13' Exit Interviews with Kelly Flowers SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:22 pm

*Perfect*
Kelly thought. as it seemed, this chick was a little bit confused what was going on after the match, and this was her chance to ask some questions about the rivalry she seemed to have with Lucy Grange. And as it sounded, Gail was probably not realizing that she was already interviewed right now!

"Ah well, dumb and embarrassing is resting in the eye of the beholder, Miss Hatzis."
She said like a professional scholar who had inhaled some helium and also bringing her sock puppet into position so that she could be seen from the cameras.
"How about you tell us about your rivalry with Miss Grange? When did it start, why and how?"
Kelly had seen how it had started, but she wanted to know how Gail saw things.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:10 pm

Gail's voice was pretty much worn out after shouting so much in the arena, otherwise she'd probably would have upped the decibel count around this point. Miss Blue Hair here was insulting her in the most childish ways, in a manner very similar to Lucy.

"Fucking... eye of the beholder huh? Talking with a fucking sock on your hand, what the hell?" Gail's temper wasn't the most stable right now, and at the mention of "Ms. Grange", a very noticeable twitching came over her. "Rivalry, huh? Ms Sockfister, what the fuck are you talking about? Rivalry is not two shitty ass matches four fucking months apart. We just happened to get booked for this twice, no fucking connection!" Her tone had denial all over it, there wasn't a chance she'd admit to having anything to do with Lucy now.

AV 13' Exit Interviews with Kelly Flowers SAdcZrMAV 13' Exit Interviews with Kelly Flowers MVRLLQmAV 13' Exit Interviews with Kelly Flowers I82ome3AV 13' Exit Interviews with Kelly Flowers UAjmKPCAV 13' Exit Interviews with Kelly Flowers MAai8oKAV 13' Exit Interviews with Kelly Flowers SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:49 am

"Hey hey. Stay calm Miss Hatzis. I just paint by the numbers here!"
Kelly answered quickly, showing her sock puppet into the camera while tit made a shocked impression.

"You just took part in the biggest AFW PPV of the year, and against an opponent that you faced before. If every random AFW wrestler could take part in the PPV for no obvious reason, why would the cards be rather consistent every year?"
She asked before grinning lightly, with her sock puppt following suit.
"So now that we put this behind us, how does it come that you were defeated by a girl that has not only defeated you twice but also lost a match against a kawaii by falling asleep?"
A near monitor showed the end result of a match from Lucy Grange vs. Morimura Amaya where Lucy was literally massaged into sleep by the gothic maiko.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next