Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Brat Business: The case of Kelly Flowers

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Brat Business: The case of Kelly Flowers Empty Brat Business: The case of Kelly Flowers

Post by Harrier Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:46 pm

Immediately after Kelli DiVanetti storms out of the official Brat Pack recruitment office...

Kelly was making her way to the head quarter of the brat pack. In ring messages had been sent to kawaii for some kind of revolution when the Brat Pack had shown from what kind of wood they were made when they challenged girls like Cecilia, who was incredibly sexy but also incredibly strong and would easily crush her like an egg under a steam hammer if she tried anything funny on her. And as the people she fought least again were other kawaii, she had decided to take a look at it and see what this was all about and maybe get a chance to play with the big girls. Literally.

Luckily the girl that stormed out did not shove her out of the way or run her over, so she could probably just enter the room now. Hopefully at least?

The door to the Janitor storage room itself seemed not very trustworthy and morale raising, but most things started small until they became big, so she knocked on the door just to open it thereafter. Knocking was definitely un-bratty, but even a rattlesnake had the decency to warn careless beings. And Kelly was definitely as nice as a rattlesnake, probably much nicer!
"Uh, hello?"
She asked, rapidly waving one of her hands like a goof as the other hand was clutching a lap top with her so to speak appliance video.
"I'm Kelly and uhm, wanted to hear more about that brat pack stuff."

Last edited by 2 on Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Brat Business: The case of Kelly Flowers Empty Re: Brat Business: The case of Kelly Flowers

Post by Kelsea Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:04 pm

"Get outta here! you ain't Kelli.. I am!" Izzi said leaping to her feet and pointing at Kelly for dramatic effect, it seemed she was still in full crappy Italian accent impersonation mode from a few moments earlier..

"Wait a minute..
You don't even look or sound anything like Kelli... What kind of two-bit Kelli impersonator are you anyway?"

Spotlight
characters:
Brat Business: The case of Kelly Flowers ELZuoMvBrat Business: The case of Kelly Flowers OG5hnuaBrat Business: The case of Kelly Flowers Cg3CzYmBrat Business: The case of Kelly Flowers 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Brat Business: The case of Kelly Flowers Empty Re: Brat Business: The case of Kelly Flowers

Post by Harrier Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:59 pm

"Eh? A what? impe...what?"
As Kelli pointed at her with one finger, her waving stopped instantly and her face turned red from the lack of understanding and general confusion. It took a few moments for her to realize what an impersonator was and her face turned returned back to her more normal skin color.

"I have proof that I am Kelly, right here on that DVD! Although I am not so sure right now after all of this..."
As usual when she was confused and nervous, the Canadian slightly scratched at her head with the hand that had stopped waving in her attempt .

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:10 pm

"Heh!" Izzi scoffed with a swing of her arm that almost caught Cham Cham right across the face... The feline let out a disgruntled "Weow!" as she ducked under the obnoxious succubi's hand

"You have amazing proof... On DVD no less... That's real convenient! Considering how we don't have a DVD player to watch this wonderful unpenetrable proof of yours." Izzi sat back down, interlocking her fingers with her elbows placed on the table

"You had this planned out all along didn't you... You sneaky impersonator..."

"And you would have gotten away with it too if it hadn't been for us meddling kids..... Orrrr.. Uhm... Maybe she's just a different Kelly from Kelli DiVanetti..?" Dani put in, tugging at Izzi's arm and become the voice of some resemblance of reason.

"That sounds too reasonable to be true!"

Spotlight
characters:
Brat Business: The case of Kelly Flowers ELZuoMvBrat Business: The case of Kelly Flowers OG5hnuaBrat Business: The case of Kelly Flowers Cg3CzYmBrat Business: The case of Kelly Flowers 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:41 pm

"But...but..."
Accusations of her imposter state were raining down on Kelly who, as rare as it was, was nearly speechless and stuttering incoherently.

Finally she found something in her favor, at least she hoped that it would be in her favor. She waved the lap top around that she had in the other hand, but not too much as it was really heavy in her small arms.
"I have this computer thing here! Around the DVD! To watch it...I guess. And it has, uhm... kind of batteries to watch it without this...cable stuff...You know...uhm...with electricity! Like with that man that was struck by lightning and invented electricity."
She patted on the lap top, hoping that electricity was still in her lap top after all of this talk about it.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:41 pm

"He didn't invent electricity you dumb dumb.." Cham Cham pipped up "If he was struck by electricity he'd be dead.... He was struck by an apple on the head.. Then he invented electricity."

"Hah, no no Chammers, you got it all wrong... That guy invented gravity not electricity."

"What? no... How did things stay on the ground if gravity was only invented when an apple hit him on the head..."

"Uhm gals.. aren't we getting a little side tracked..."

"Ok ok.. where were we..."

"Kelly said she had proof on this DVD in this laptop.."

"You mean the so called Kelli imposter? Heh... Sure... We'll view this proof... You just happen to have brought a laptop along with you to watch the DVD huh? well isn't that real convenient..? Why don't we all members of the Brat Pack gather around this one table and pop the lid open to watch your unpreventable and then- *BAM!* " Izzi said slapping her hand down on the table and making both Dani and Cham Cham jump slightly

"Chloroform gas sprays out from the lid of the laptop."

"What...? Why would chloroform go 'Bam' for?"

"Cause its the last thing it we were expecting it to."

"Ooohhh...!" Cham cham said... so profound

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:50 pm

"...Eh..."
Kelly had nothing to add to any scientific debate, regardless of the theme, so she could only watch from one brat pack member to the other one, nodding or trying to look smart whenever someone brought an argument up until the ball was in her court again.

"Ok, whatever or who invented what, here it is."
She would put her lap top in front of the girls, although she was a little bit worried now. What if the computer was really trapped? Although she knew that it wasn't trapped, somehow this talk had come to her and made her totally nervous about it!
"So I open it on the count of 3, ok? And not in your direction, so if anything is in the lap top, we won't get hit."
She'd quickly open the lap top then in the opposite direction of the other girls, closing her eyes to not get hit by a potential chloroform cloud!

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:52 pm

"Wait!" Izzi said, slamming her hand down on the lid so that Kelly didn't open it right away "Why would you need to close your eyes when opening it... You should know if you put chloroform in it or not... Unless." Izzi brought her index finger up to her lips in thought "You have an antidote to chloroform and want to trick us!"

"This is getting a bit.." Dani interrupted "I mean... What if she is Kelly but not with the last name DiVanetti?"

"Well that would make her a very bad Kelli DiVanetti impersonator wouldn't it Dani? You should really think these things through more before speaking... So..."Izzi said, turning the laptop around to make sure it was facing Kelly instead of any of the Brat Pack members "It's all on you.. Open up the laptop face yourself so that you can take the chloroform or spring loaded boxing glove, or whatever you've got set up."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:11 am

Of course Dani's words made sense, but Kelly did not really get it right now and was sucked up in the non-existent web of a conspiracy she was never part of.
"I guess I can take the hit for the team then!"
She proclaimed proudly...only to look at the screen of her ordinary laptop where the DVD already waited to be played.

"Oh hey, looks like it's clean. And it has the video that I wanted to show you too!"
And indeed, Kelly had a video that showed her victory over Lisa Giordiani(link in her bio) some time ago.
"So, as you will see in this video, I already beat a big girl, fair and square. Means I am perfectly qualified for this kind of work. It's pretty hard to overwhelm a big girl in this way, so I guess I could use any help with that."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:24 am

"What the hell is this...?" Izzi said as the Brat Pack watched the recording on the laptop.

"This doesn't look like Kelli DiVanetti..." Cham Cham before leaning forwards to sniff the front screen of the laptop "It doesn't smell like Kelli DiVanetti."

Izzi looked back at Kelly Flowers as the recording started to come to an end.

"You didn't even use any of Kelli DiVanetti's moves... And you call yourself a Kelli DiVanetti impersonator?"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next