by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Kelly Flowers's Training with Black Cougra

2 posters

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

Kelly Flowers's Training with Black Cougra Empty Kelly Flowers's Training with Black Cougra

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:09 am

Black Cougra helped Kelly Flowers down the hall after their previous match. It was a very close race, but in the end the cat was able to win her first match. Kelly however was not feeling too well and needed some rest, so the least that Cougra could do was take her to a special place where she can relax. Soon, they reached to a door and Cougra opened it up to reveal a room that was a lot like a lounge. There was a comfy couch, a shower, a refrigerator, a dancing pole, and a soft soothing bed. "Welcome Kelly to your new home for the next 24 hours." With that, she would help her to the bed so she can rest.

Last edited by 971 on Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Kelly Flowers's Training with Black Cougra Empty Re: Kelly Flowers's Training with Black Cougra

Post by Harrier Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:24 am

Kelly's limping had gradually decreased as they crossed the hall, and her legs and wrists were not hurting at all anymore. Main problem was the stomach, but even there the pain lessened considerably as they had reached the room Cougra had selected for them.
"Really nice."
Kelly looked amazed at the room as they entered. It had no cat symbolic at all as far as she could see, but that was cool as it showed that Black Cougra could also be another person but the evil kitty.

"...Aaaahhhh..."
it was a sight of pure relief that Kelly put out as she was lowered onto the bed and stretched herself out to relax a little bit. As a certain time had passed and her hurts were only small reminders of the match, she reminded herself that Black Cougra was the winner of the day and still seemed quite nice despite the nasty things she had done and said to Kelly in the ring. And quite sexy in a way too.

Slowly she put her hands together over her head and spread her legs a little bit further as they were rather close together right now to reach a marketable look for her teacher. As a pro dancer and background talent, she was a way better performer than wrestler.
"You're a first class host, madam. How do you want me to be of service to you?"
she smiled seductively and looked at Cougra.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Kelly Flowers's Training with Black Cougra Empty Re: Kelly Flowers's Training with Black Cougra

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:51 am

Cougra licked her teeth as she watched Kelly relaxing on the bed. She was all hers now and she can make her do whatever she wants. "Well, let's go over a few things. Whatever happens in this room goes and you have to look the part as well." As she was explaining, she would playfully remove her sandal-style boots. "Would you like to learn some wrestling moves in the process or stick to hentai moves?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:55 am

She nodded eagerly.
"Whatever happens here, stays here."
Kelly had no problem with that, she was no first class citizen that would report a small time hoodlum, and she didn't think that it would be particularly dangerous for herself.

The next question came rather unprepared to her. Did Cougra imply to wrestle her again freestyle like in the ring or did she speak about bed wrestling?
"I am all yours now, Cougra-hime. Show me all you want or just make me your bitch if you like that more."
She was already getting heated up by this little offer of Cougra and shivered with delight while she raised one of her arms and drew softly with a finger a random pattern on the back of Cougra who discarded her sandal-boots.
"But Bed-wrestle me if you want me to go totally crazy with you."

She slowly lifted her body up, bravely put her arms around the waist of Cougra and nibbled with her lips on the ear of the cat.
"But say, how do you like the idea of me reimbursing you for all your trouble first? With a lap dance at your pole maybe? Or a lap strip? I'm rested enough for that."
she whispered clearly aroused before planting a kiss on the neck of Cougra.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:25 pm

Cougra began to blush as Kelly wrapped her arms around her waist and "lip-nibble" her ear. "Alright, I'll do whatever I want with you and all that happens here goes." Her eyes grew suddenly wide at hearing an offer from the Canadian. "Reimbursing? OK then, it's fine with me. I happen to be a seductive one myself." As the other girl gave a kiss on the neck, the cat would answer with a little lick on her neck and cheek. If Kelly was done, both would head over to a different part of the room so Cougra could sit on the couch while Kelly got to the pole. From there, the cat waited for the other girl to dance and see what's she's got.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:03 pm

"Do with me whatever you want, Cougra-hime. The crowd and the customers loved to see me dance. They surely didn't have your refined tastes, but I sure hope it's enough to win you over."
Kelly, nearly reluctantly after the lick to her neck and a cheek, gave up her position to begin the dance. It dawned on her that she had no music with her, her portable player was still in her dancing clothes and her underwear/wrestling combination had no space for it.

But Lady Luck smiled on her as she detected some CDs and a player near the pole, even with some suitable, slower music like *I kissed a girl* from Katy Perry.
"Sorry for the stereotype. But it's often asked and just good for it."
she added, excusingly smiling, to Cougra as the music started and took a starting position with wide spread legs and her face to the pole, concentrating herself as hard as she could to perform really good for her teacher in the following minutes. In good hope that it would also hit the taste of Cougra.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMtZUjXzbFM&feature=endscreen&NR=1:1h86vza1]A taste of Kelly[/url:1h86vza1]

Last edited by 8345 on Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:14 pm

"Of course they didn't, I'm much more refined than they." Cougra said with pride as she walked on all fours to the couch. "Just do what you do best and I'll surely be satisfied." She would then jump up on the left cushion and sit like a cat to lick her paw as Kelly made her way to the pole and prepared herself. "Don't worry, Kelly, just dance the way you want." As Kelly got into her starting position, Cougra's eyes would gleam and purred in liking of this. She was sure to enjoy this performance before she can attend to other "matters" with her. I still can't believe Kelly Flowers is all mine to handle with. Very soon, she'll join us...

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:31 am

As it became obvious that Cougra at least didn't yawn or look away, Kelly doubled her efforts and used the pole to her full advantage until she was glittering with sweat. The pole was situated in a good position regarding the lighting, like much of the other equipment of AFW was too, so she could capitalize on her natural talents in dancing and showing off.

Piece by piece, she shed some clothing at selected text passages and was naked at the end of the song, sat on her knees and let her hair fly around for a final time as the last vibe was gone and it was silent again, until only the slight panting of the performer was left to hear. But it wouldn't be her final path into seduction and ego-stroking. She crawled slowly to the couch on all fours, allowing good view at her assets and avoiding any cat reverences to stop her keeper from thinking that she would try to mock her with crawling.

Reaching the couch, she would try to gently kiss her way up a leg of Cougra, starting with her smallest toe, going up the lower leg, temporary ending at her inner tights until she reached still clothed terrain of Cougra where she would take a quick,inconsicious look if a certain panty was a little bit stained after her performance.
"You want to stay clothed, Cougra-hime? If not, I could undress you...if you allow it."
At this point, Kelly had thrown all her dignity completely under the bus and was virtually burning with the desire to get to see more of her warden.

Last edited by 8345 on Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:42 pm

Cougra was amazed and astounded at how well Kelly could dance and she continued smiling and licking her paw in enjoyment. At the end of the performance, she would clap her claws together for such entertainment, but suddenly she blushed when the other girl went over to her, naked, on all fours, not mocking though. At that point, Kelly went to kiss from Cougra's pinky toe to upwards to her leg. She would then reply, "Just a little more, Kelly, but I promise that you'll see more of me as we progress."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:21 pm

"O...okay, madam."
Kelly was dangling on the hook of Cougra like a fish who had hoped to grab a tasty fly. But she found the inner strength to continue this way. She put her hands together behind her back, leaned forward and closed her eyes to breathe her hot Odem into the crotch of Cougra without actually touching it.

Opening her eyes again, she couldn't resist to take a longing look at the crotch of her keeper but still managed to go on and kiss her way up the belly of Cougra, drawing a small circle around the belly button with the tip of her tongue until kissing her way farther up until she reached the maximum level she could kiss on from the knees.

Without using her hands who stayed behind her back, she got up and gave Cougra a full view of her body for a few seconds before sitting herself on the lap of Cougra, using as much of the pillow as possible to not trap her teacher much beneath her. As the breasts of Cougra were still clothed, she continued to kiss the throat, planting a last kiss on the chin until being face to face with the sexy winner of their match.

Her lips were trembling, her eyes seeking kind of a release, every release at this point. A grab of her wrists, a kiss, just about everything.
"I...Is this enough...madam?"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next