Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

AV 13' Exit Interviews with Kelly Flowers

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

AV 13' Exit Interviews with Kelly Flowers - Page 2 Empty Re: AV 13' Exit Interviews with Kelly Flowers

Post by TheWamts Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:16 am

Gail took the time to fume rather than actually think about the questions, and when she got a glance of the monitor showing Lucy pathetically losing, she had half a mind to burst out laughing. She probably would have too, if it wasn't for the fact that she herself had lost so badly. Her mouth opened and closed a few times, unsure what to say to that.

"What the fuck do you want me to say to that? She got lucky. Twice. And maybe if I acted more like her mommy and put on her jammies for her then this woulda happened here. But... Fuck you!" Her words weren't making much sense anymore, it was like Gail was trying to insult Lucy and defend herself at the same time and it was making for ridiculous speech.

AV 13' Exit Interviews with Kelly Flowers - Page 2 SAdcZrMAV 13' Exit Interviews with Kelly Flowers - Page 2 MVRLLQmAV 13' Exit Interviews with Kelly Flowers - Page 2 I82ome3AV 13' Exit Interviews with Kelly Flowers - Page 2 UAjmKPCAV 13' Exit Interviews with Kelly Flowers - Page 2 MAai8oKAV 13' Exit Interviews with Kelly Flowers - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

AV 13' Exit Interviews with Kelly Flowers - Page 2 Empty Re: AV 13' Exit Interviews with Kelly Flowers

Post by Harrier Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:18 pm

"Oh, ok Miss Hatzis. That really sounds like you have put a lot of thought into your match and Miss Grange simply pulled a fast one on you? Twice, what a lucky girl that must be..."
Although Kelly tried to sound and look as sincere as she could, the sock puppet that looked into the camera instead of herself would tilt it`s head and look like it wanted to say *yeah, sure* into the camera and to all the people around the globe watching AFW at this moment.
"What do you want to do next? Do you have your eyes set on new horizons or do you want to challenge miss Grange to a re- rematch?"

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:02 pm

Kelly didn't sound sarcastic, so maybe she could still get something positive out of this. Until she saw what her puppet was motioning. It was pretty interesting to see an expressionless little sock doll like that manage to pull off a show of obvious disbelief.

"Fucking... What I'll do next? I'll FUCKING RIP YOUR STUP-ack..!" Her voice died on her. Gail was still going, but whatever she was screaming was unheard to the camera, although the motions with her hands showed it was obvious she had throttling the interviewing girl in mind.

AV 13' Exit Interviews with Kelly Flowers - Page 2 SAdcZrMAV 13' Exit Interviews with Kelly Flowers - Page 2 MVRLLQmAV 13' Exit Interviews with Kelly Flowers - Page 2 I82ome3AV 13' Exit Interviews with Kelly Flowers - Page 2 UAjmKPCAV 13' Exit Interviews with Kelly Flowers - Page 2 MAai8oKAV 13' Exit Interviews with Kelly Flowers - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:40 pm

"Eh, okay then!"
Kelly had not thought that Gail would realize that the hand puppet had mocked her, but when she was not so much a quick thinker, she was a quick runner. With her hands raised slightly in the air, she would back down from the site where she had de facto ambushed Gail, all the while talking continuously until she would have enough distance to turn around and run away!

"Now we have heard from Gail Hatzis, ladies and gentleman! I am sure you, as I am too, are looking forward to see her compete again in the near future..."
Dhe yelled while running at top speed to not get strangled by a, at least in her mind, sore loser.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:14 pm

Adrian Kytes was in a much more charitable mood than both Gail and Talia, no doubt owing to the fact she had probably gained a lot despite losing, and was walking due to the best pain killers legally obtainable. As she slowly strolled down to get a taxi out of the arena doped up on whatever opioids the doctor had given her she was pretty calm and mostly out of it, and thus did not have the good sense to find another route home when she spied the small Kelly Flowers and camera crew. "Hey I'm here too." She said lazilly, bags over her shoulder. "What's going on?" she asked, unaware of the previous two attempts to get an interview going by the kawaii wrestler.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:18 pm

Kelly was still running to get away from Gail until someone seemed to give her a break from the sour faces that everyone she had a job to interview. Of course she did not really conclude that this would happen for a reason or the persons that she had to interview were already selected from management. And the most sad part was that probably if someone would have told her, she would not have gotten it.

But now she had to deal with Adrian, a cheating cosplayer, whatever that could possibly be, but had indeed agreed to fight fair this time and probably also had done it while she was battling the champion.
"Hey Miss Kytes, how are you? I am Kelly, the reigning kawaii champion, and would like to ask you some questions. How was your match? What do you think about the champ now? How was it for you to be without back up?"
She asked without point and comma before she bended over to catch some breath but shoving her sock puppet hand near the face of Adrian so that it would seem like the sock puppet Kelly would do the interview for now

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:45 pm

Adrian's eyes glazed over slightly when she shoved the sock puppet in her face. "The Kawaii champion's a sock puppet?" She asked, still pretty much out of it to notice much. "Oh, the match... yeah it went okay, kinda. May not have won but I'd like to think I proved a point tonight. Ya know, I'm not just the one who thinks her way out of stuff with the fire and the mist and the backup, that I can fight as well as anyone else on the roster can. I took it to Angel, she took it to me. Stuff like that." Adrian admitted, scratching her head as she tried to take stock of what exactly she was being asked.

"Angel? Tonight she was the better woman, she's without a doubt now the real world champion, no one can really say otherwise if they're not retarded. I've gone solo before, can do it again, it's no big deal. I lost, but I proved that I can hang with the best at a time when most people thought I weren't fit to lace a kawaii's boots, no offense." The former cosplayer rambled on, trying to finish before the drugs wore off "Tonight's a battle, not a war, I'll be champion this time next year, bet on it."

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:28 pm

"NO!"
Kelly gasped and ached while she was holding her back with the other hand as her side was stinging from the running.

"Uhm ,basically yes, you`re right too...Sock puppet Kelly is me, so...she is probably also the sock puppet kawaii champion..."
She concluded with rather dumb folded look on her face while she had denied that the sock puppet was the kawaii champion before.
"Would you also consider battling for another championship? You talked about your professional attitude, what about the triple crown? Would you consider fighting for the Entropy or the Hardcore belt. And would Rebecca be your tag team partner?"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2