by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 200 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 199 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

AV 13 Loser Leaves Friction Match: Cassie Vs. Dark Angel

4 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

AV 13 Loser Leaves Friction Match: Cassie Vs. Dark Angel - Page 4 Empty Re: AV 13 Loser Leaves Friction Match: Cassie Vs. Dark Angel

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:45 am

Akashi hadn't been very vocal after her initial cheer. She'd actually been very nervous while the match was on. She was squeezing thegirl sitting on her lap a little too tight but the girl ddidnt mind.

The two of them winced when Cassie and Talia tumbled out of the ring and Akashi held her breath. She then heard Talia's words and the loud girl nearby. Akashi furrowed her brow and learned in. "Never mind that. More to love." She whispered with a furrow brow.

"CASSIE-SAN, PUNCH HER IN THE BOOB!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

AV 13 Loser Leaves Friction Match: Cassie Vs. Dark Angel - Page 4 Empty Re: AV 13 Loser Leaves Friction Match: Cassie Vs. Dark Angel

Post by Bluemouse Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:52 am

"Ah!" Cassie's hands instinctively went to her hair, grasping at Talia's hands while she stumbled to her feet. She was singularly focused on not fighting outside the ring, where Talia could use the metal barriers and whatever she had under the ring where the ref couldn't see, and when she was flung at the ring apron she reacted in time to roll back inside.

She shook her head, and dimly registered the tongue-lashing her cheering squad were giving Talia. She heard Akashi's voice loud and clear, and she was grateful that there was no panic in it. She wasn't out of the fight. She wasn't going to be brutalized like the other two times. She just... had to get her head together.

Her knees wobbled once when she stood up, but she quickly got her composure back, and beckoned for Talia to follow her back inside.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:18 am

Talia shook her head in frustration when Cassie rolled back into the ring. It was a mistake to throw her back that direction. All the words that were said by the two parties drove her crazy. She didn't know the particularly bad mouthed people and shouldn't have cared what they had to say. But all the boos that rained down on her made her want to die right there. She turned around, reached over the barricade and grabbed the nearest one who happened to be Ro by the collar of her outfit. "SHUT UP!" she screamed in her face before shoving her back into her seat. "Shut up and sit down!"

Talia turned around and was annoyed to see Cassie already up on her feet and ready to fight. She slid back into the ring and jumped to her feet. This time, she wasn't about to lunge at Cassie. She learned her lesson last time. Instead she gestured for Cassie to come to her. "Come on Cassie."

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:40 am

“Big mistake, bitch!” Ro shouted out the moment that Talia made physical contact with her. Ro cocked her fist back, aiming to punch Talia square in the jaw, but suddenly John’️s much stronger hand grabbed Ro’️s and held it.

“Get the FUCK outa here, before I turn her loose!” John roared to Talia. “Fucking with the audience?! Shame on you!” More boos started up, particularly from crowed members who saw Talia start up with someone in the audience.

“Don’️t do anything stupid, Ro!” Amanda said, scooting between Ro and the barrier. Ro still looked like she wanted to punch Talia, but once she was gone she calmed down.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:35 pm

"The last time I saw you, we made dinner and talked about boys," Cassie spat bitterly, and pointed at Talia. "Then the next time I saw that face, it was on someone else."

She paced around Talia in a broad circle, her eyes never leaving the girl. "And what did you expect me to do! I had to stop you from killing her, and I had to stop you from turning into this!" Her voice broke as it rose to a fevered pitch. "I'm... sorry I couldn't stop you, but I tried."

She settled into a stance as she approached Talia, standing just close enough, her eyes fixed on Talia's lower body. Suddenly, she stepped in and dropped down low, as if to shoot for Talia's legs, but just as suddenly she popped back up and backed off a step, circled to one side.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:33 pm

Talia locked eyes with Cassie and mirrored her movements around the ring. "I expected you to understand and consider my feelings. I expected you to at least make an effort to know why I did what I did. I expected you to be my friend," she shot back. She was too into the argument to bother plotting her next move. "Instead, you chose what was right for me. You invited me over for dinner and to talk about boys only for Taylor to happen to show up after like ten minutes. You never once considered my feelings about the matter. You never once thought 'oh I wonder if Talia is okay with this' did you? You didn't try at all to stop me from this. You pushed me into this." Talia's own words began to eat away at her own soul. She was starting to talk about her current self in third person like she was some kind of monster now. And she was.

Consumed by her own thoughts, she wasn't prepared for Cassie's feint tactic and stumbled when her upper body suddenly backed away and out of reach. Instead, she caught her balance with her right foot and launched herself shoulder first towards Cassie's midsection.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:10 am

Cassie reacted fast to Talia's charge, and threw herself down to the side to scissor her legs around the girl's calf as she past to send her face-first into the mat. She folded Talia's legs up at the knee, trapping one ankle under the other against her butt, and sat her weight on them from behind.

"Who's feelings did you consider? What about Taylor? What about me? Or Mamouru? Or Johnny? Or your sister? What is she supposed to do?" She fished cautiously for Talia's wrists so that she could yank her arms behind her into a surfboard-type hold, but she was careful not to get caught herself.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:07 am

Talia faceplanted the mat and it stunned her long enough for Cassie to tie up her legs. Her reflex was to reach back to try and free herself. As soon as one of her wrists got grabbed though, she flexed to try and keep it from being pulled back. The other arm swung back in front of her and out of Cassie's reach. She then grabbed her own elbow to pry it free to avoid the hold. The adrenaline of escaping the hold help keep her from answering Cassie. She really didn't want to answer that last question.

Of course she didn't care about Taylor's feelings...or Johnny's...or Mamouru's. Why would she? If anything, she hadn't hurt Mamouru's feelings enough. They were all part of the problem. They all contributed to this. Even her sister. But Cassie...Talia didn't have an answer for that. She planted her elbow and tried to jerk her body around to free herself.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:20 am

Cassie strained as the two girls struggled over Talia's arm. "It's hard... to keep lying to everyone... isn't it?"

Talia's sudden twisting knocked Cassie off, and she had to let go of Talia in order to stay upright. She decided it was time for a change of strategy. This wasn't exactly the best time to have a conversation, anyway. She had noticed that Talia had yet to fight particularly dirty, though maybe Cassie just hadn't given her the chance. Maybe she didn't feel like she could without the mask, and if that was the case Cassie was sure she could beat her any other way they fought.

She grabbed hold of Talia's head with both hands and led her back up to her feet while keeping her bent over at the waist.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:44 am

One redhead dragged the other to her feet. Cassie was right. It was getting hard to lie to everyone. But coming back from the lies...telling everyone the truth about who she was and what she had done...was even harder. Talia wished she had kept lying. At least then maybe she might have still had some friends.

She reached up and grabbed Cassie by the wrists. Forcefully, she pulled them off her head and shifted her grip up to Cassie's collarbone. Talia then pulled the redhead toward her while driving her knee up into Cassie's gut. "Shut up," she muttered under her breath. It wasn't a loud demand. She just really hated people talking down to her all the time. "Just...shut up," she repeated before bending Cassie slightly over and rotating her into a swinging neckbreaker.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next