by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 166 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 166 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

AV 13 Loser Leaves Friction Match: Cassie Vs. Dark Angel

4 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

AV 13 Loser Leaves Friction Match: Cassie Vs. Dark Angel - Page 5 Empty Re: AV 13 Loser Leaves Friction Match: Cassie Vs. Dark Angel

Post by Bluemouse Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:18 am

"Oof!"

Talia's knee slammed into Cassie's belly and she doubled over, mouth gaping, struggling to get a breath. Then she was whipped around when Talia twisted her neck and she went crashing down on her back. She jackknifed up for a moment, both hands holding her neck, eyes closed tightly, before she curled up on her side.

"Owwwwwww..." She moaned, slapping the side of her ankle against the mat while she waited for the pain to subside.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

AV 13 Loser Leaves Friction Match: Cassie Vs. Dark Angel - Page 5 Empty Re: AV 13 Loser Leaves Friction Match: Cassie Vs. Dark Angel

Post by TaliZorah Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:54 am

Even though Cassie took the brunt of the impact, Talia took a few seconds to get back to her feet after the fall. She reached down and picked up one of Cassie's legs. She twisted around and tangled their legs together in a figure four leglock. Even if Cassie was better at her in this field didn't mean she had to give up on them entirely. She still had to show that she could wrestle even if there weren't any dirty tactics to rely on. It wasn't even something she was proving to Cassie or the audience. It was something she was proving to herself.

"What about you Cassie?" She yelled back. "You and your little army of unconditional supporters."

"Have you ever asked them what they did to me?"

Last edited by 9943 on Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:34 pm

Cassie struggled a moment too late to keep Talia from wrapping her legs up into that dreaded position. "Ahhh..." She tried to brace her legs for it, but the sharp pain shot though her like a gunshot. She sat upright, and locked both hands under Talia's ankle to try to pry the leg off of her foot.

"It's called LOVE, you..." She could never think of a decent insult. "And YES I HAVE!" She screamed, her face a mixture of rage and anguish.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:29 pm

Talia planted her hands on the ground and arched her back to put more pressure on Cassie's knee to keep the two in place. She even to groan from the exertion. "And what did they say, hmm?" She asked as she let off a little bit of the pressure. She intended for her voice to come off as sarcastic but she couldn't get it right while still focusing on the hold. "Oh, we only tried to love that Talia girl. But she didn't want it. She's just a mean little person."

Talia arched her back again and screamed, "How about the time Akashi used me for sex? Did she tell you about that?" Without realizing it, Talia looked to her right at where Akashi was sitting. "Or did she make up some bullshit just to cover her ass?"

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:56 pm

"Waaaaaaaaah!" Cassie fell back on the mat and wailed in pain. While Talia poured on the pressure she covered her face with her hands and arched her back, her knee perilously close to popping.

When Talia let up, she laid flat on the mat, huffing and reaching down for her knee. "Rrrrrgh..." She growled. Instead of responding to Talia's questions, she shoved off the mat and twisted her body sharply to the side to try to roll Talia over. She looked up for the ropes and reached out to see how far away they were.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:25 pm

Talia grit her teeth together. Cassie looked like she was about to submit. She felt like she had her right where she wanted her with the leg lock. Right when she expected Cassie to answer her, though, the girl suddenly rolled hard to the side. They were both suddenly facing the mat and instead of Cassie being in pain, Talia was. She clawed towards the rope but Cassie was already dragging the two towards the other side.

She then realized what she could do. As they got really close to the ropes, Talia pushed them back over and facing up. Cassie was in arms reach but Talia tried to drag them back away. Returning to the topic, Talia growled, "You know very well Akashi makes her living off fucking girls who don't want it! What makes you think she wouldn't treat me the same way?

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:21 am

Cassie cried out as she was rolled back into the painful side of the hold, and at the same time she flung both arms up over her head at the ropes. She waved blindly at them, and her fingers found the bottom rope. She was barely able to close her hand on it before Talia could inch her away again.

She bit her lip and waited while the referee stepped in to demand that she let go of the hold. She was afraid that her knee was bad enough to slow her down. Every disadvantage put her closer to losing everything.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:00 pm

Talia held the lock for only a second after Cassie grabbed the rope. She got back up to her feet and looked down at Cassie for a moment. It dawned on her that she was winning. Legitimately winning. All that cheating and ruthlessness in the past had been both her doing and undoing. Now it seemed like it had all been a waste of time. But she couldn't dwell on it too long. A crippled Cassie was still extremely dangerous. She reached down and grabbed Cassie by the ankles and dragged her back to the middle of the ring.

Talia pushed Cassie's legs up to a ninety degree angle and lifted up her leg and stomped down towards Cassie's abdomen.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:48 pm

Cassie curled up on her side and hugged her knee, biting her lip while she rocked gently back and forth in pain until Talia began to drag her again.

"Ah!" She squeaked when her hurt leg was suddenly straightened out. She squirmed on her back while she slid on the slick material of her suit to the middle of the ring. "Aagh!" Talia's boot slammed into her stomach and she tried to curl up and turn to her side, but her legs were still stuck. In an angry surge, she kicked her legs violently at Talia to try to get her off.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:14 pm

Cassie kicked wildly at Talia which made her back off for a few seconds. She knew she had Cassie literally on the ground and needed to keep on the pressure. Bravely, she took a step forward again and reached for the leg with the weakened knee. She managed to grab it long enough just to yank it to the side to flip Cassie onto her stomach. She placed the girl's foot between her legs and dropped down atop Cassie. She intertwined her fingers and pulled up on Cassie's chin in an STF.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next