Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 2 Bots

Ragdoll_Jobbers

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

AV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis

3 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

AV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis Empty AV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis

Post by Tatyina Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:07 am

Preceded by: None
Followed by: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/avalanche-f85/av-13-commencement-ceremony-t9429.html:38hhjfc5]Commencement Ceremony featuring Kelly Flowers[/url:38hhjfc5]

[align=center:38hhjfc5]AV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis 1856386-SXX6ON1.png[/align:38hhjfc5]

Lucy Grange
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/lucy-minder-the-second-grange-t8931.html:38hhjfc5]AV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis 105043-sawachika_eri_41_super.jpg[/url:38hhjfc5]

Vs.

Gail Hatzis

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/gail-hatzis-t8936.html:38hhjfc5]AV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis 2h6egt3.jpg[/url:38hhjfc5]

Match Type: Standard
Winning Conditions: Pinfall, Submission or Knockout

The doors have finally opened to the biggest event of the year! an avalanche is upon us and the AFWDome is buzzing with fresh life as the fans begin to stock up on foodstuffs and souvenirs before slowly filing into their seats! But even before the camera's roll, there is excitement in the air. Those who come early will be treated to a grudge match that has been stirred up between two rookies. Even if they haven't been in the AFW for very long, now is their chance to prove whether or not their blood boils as hot as any champion!

Last edited by 445 on Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

AV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis Empty Re: AV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis

Post by Deus001 Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:36 pm

Lucy Grange was checking herself over in the mirror for tonight's match, dressed in her typical attire she then bent down to check her shoes were tight and secure before saying "I think I'll enjoy this, one day I'll be up there on the big screens." She was a member of team mental, they had a large amount of hate and love among the fans of the AFW. But one thing was for sure, they were a cohesive unit and couldn't be taken lightly.

"Of course you will my dear, we'll be there with you every step of the way." said her adopted Father John Grange.

Ryan smiled while Erica clung onto John's arm, a stage hand then told them it was time for Lucy to get into the ring.
John and Ryan left the room to get their seats in the crowd who were already amassing early for the PPV.

C'mon Lucy, let's go! Erica yelled out as she ran down the hall, Lucy grinned and followed suit.

The lights in the arena went off, then the song [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoUCyrg5Syo:31rehdas]Isolated by Chiasm[/url:31rehdas] began to play. Lucy rushed out onto the entrance ramp and lept forward, dark blue mist formed around her legs as she stood up. She then proceeded to do a number of elaborate cartwheels towards the ring, flashing her skirt a little all the while. Erica meanwhile walked behind clapping all the while before standing at the turnbuckle where Lucy would go to.

She then rolled into the ring where she made her way to the farthest away turnbuckle, sitting atop it with a semi bored look on her face. But truthfully she was glad to have some action at last, her latest match had been with a white haired pretty boy by the name of Layton Gunner and that was a while back. She enjoyed that but was looking to this match, she remembered who she fighting. The pair had their debut together after all, but Lucy could tell that there would be no love lost here. So she got herself ready for the match.....

Last edited by 11503 on Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

AV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis Empty Re: AV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis

Post by TheWamts Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:13 pm

Gail had asked for the match a while back, and she'd gotten no answer for long enough to make her mad. Which was not the hardest thing in the world for someone with a temper like Gail, but regardless... When she heard that her anticipated match was happening at this year's big PPV, Gail was very happy, there was going to be a huge crowd to watch as she set things right after her rather shameful display of a debut match.

And my match is first, that means that management must've thought that I'm a big deal. Gail had heard that they were going to be the "Dark Match" of the event, but she had more or less tuned out while they were explaining that they were going to be before the opening, which means that there wasn't going to be much of an audience to watch and other such "small" details.

So of course it came as a surprise to Gail when she stepped out onto the ramp, with an elaborate entrance in mind, expecting massive crowds. "What the fuck?" The audience wasn't insignificant, but it was a fraction of what such an arena could support. Where the hell is everyb- her thoughts cut short as she scanned the seats for the barely-existent crowd, seeing a face she recognized, if only barely. She'd forgotten that Lucy was always with her daddy.

The [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3AK-800YeI:2eelie4e]entrance music[/url:2eelie4e] was dying down, the purply mist was dissipating and Gail only now realized that she'd been standing on the ramp for almost a minute. She hurried towards the ring, eager to pay Lucy back for that first match.

She climbed in silently this time, she was going to stay focuse- "Hey bitch! nice to see you again! Even brought the whole family again to watch you lose?" Or maybe she was just going to open with a taunt as per usual. It was just something about Lucy she didn't like, and that set off any ideas of her focusing on the upcoming fight and more on putting the little blonde girl down.

AV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis SAdcZrMAV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis MVRLLQmAV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis I82ome3AV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis UAjmKPCAV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis MAai8oKAV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:24 pm

Lucy grinned as she spotted her foe "Still wintergreen as ever I see." she muttered. as Gail entered the ring.

"Well of course I brought my family, I got my maid here to sweep you away when I'm done with you." Lucy giggled a little as she got off the turnbuckle.

So anyways I'm looking to get back into the ring, and who better to go up against than my old buddy who had a debut with me. Lucy was being all upbeat here to rile Gail up, when people get mad they tend to make mistakes. And Lucy knew it didn't take much to get Ms Hatzis all riled up.

She began to do some light stretching while keeping her eye on Gail, waiting for the bell to ring Hope you've been brushing up on your wrestling, cause this is the exam. she said with a trolling grin.

Last edited by 11503 on Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:45 pm

Were those supposed to get her riled up or was Lucy just crazy? She said things in that stupidly cheerful voice that Gail had forgotten. And hated. But she might as well play along with the wildly grinning blonde. "Exams aren't for little kids who needs they're daddies everywhere they go, I hope you know that.", she pushed as much of the anger as possible out of her voice, but it was not an easy thing to do when the person she hated so much right in front of her.

She warmed up a little bit waiting for the bell, she wasn't going to try to cheap shot Lucy at the PPV, appearances might actually matter here. So,.. when was that bell going to ring? "God, is this PPV just a huge sham? I mean, even you're part of it, so it can't be that big a deal...", Gail tried again to send over some taunts, which was also showing just how much she didn't like the blonde girl.

AV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis SAdcZrMAV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis MVRLLQmAV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis I82ome3AV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis UAjmKPCAV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis MAai8oKAV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:04 pm

Lucy kept a large grin on the whole while Gail did her whole villain rant "Oh that means I get to skip the grade and move onto the better things before you do." she said while putting her hands on her chin and pretending to pose.

Mr Grange's baby girl knew Gail hated her guts, and frankly she liked it. She was the sort of person who viewed herself as above others, so she relished the chance to troll her.

You think this PPV's a sham? Heck you should see my Brother dress up as santa claus, just can't pass himself off. she said in response, try as Gail may she just can't really play mind games with the daughter of a Doctor.

The bell then rang and Lucy would say "Let's go grasshopper, wattta!" while doing a kung fu pose and slowly making her way towards Gail to get this started and underway.......

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:57 pm

Gail expected an annoying response like that. Which helped not at all to make it any less inflaming. She opened her mouth to say something more, but tat that exact moment the bell rang, signalling the start of what was hopefully going to be Gail's revenge for that debut.

Lucy's silly opener though... "J...just shut up, ok?", Gail said as calmly as she could, but there was an unmisteable undertone of rage in her voice now, it was just... just... Everything. Everything about the cheerful blonde girl ticked her off.

Gail tried to push it away for the match, she moved in, arms raised, approaching cautiously in case Lucy flipped out on her. She didn't want to screw things up like last time, especially since it clearly was of no fault to her own that she'd lost the fight. If the blonde didn't do anything though, Gail would try to grab hold of her shoulder and punch her hard with her other hand.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:44 pm

Lucy grinned as the match got underway, she could tell from Gail's response that she had gotten under her skin. That was good, of course it wasn't really all that hard anyway. Playing these little mind games helped quite a bit long term, that's what her old man had taught her when she was young.

Mr Grange's baby girl burst into a sudden sprint towards Gail, when she was close enough she'd try to slide between her legs and get behind her. Making sure she was lying on her belly as she got under and behind Ms Hatzis.

Once Lucy got to her feet she'd fire off with a dropkick to Gail's upper region, firing both legs forward at her foe like a shotgun. "Huuuuwwa! she'd yell out as she lept into the air for the kick.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:28 pm

Gail was ready for Lucy's move. Or at least she thought she was. The blonde put on a crazy burst of speed and before she knew it, Lucy had shot through her legs and pulled behind her. She had just spun around to meet her and hopefully land an attack, but instead, the crazy blonde girl was flying at her, legs first.

"Oouff!!", Gail took the full force of the kick, unable to even think to get out of the way. She only realized what had happened after the impact as she took a hard backwards fall.

Gail couldn't let the match go on like this though, she came here to beat Lucy and she didn't want to let the match continue like this the whole way through. The brunette scrambled to get back up before Lucy could get in another hit, but the little girl's last burst of speed made Gail doubt the likelihood of even that. On the off-chance that she did get back up, Gail would charge back at Lucy, trying to return the favour, shoulder first, if it connected, she'd probably get her down on the mat, at a much more manageable speed.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:02 pm

Lucy landed on her belly facing away Gail as she ended the dropkick, but she felt relieved that she got the first hit in the match.

She had gotten to her feet and turned around to face Ms Hatzis, only to be floored by Gail's shoulder tackle "Ah!" she yelled out as she fell to the floor, grunting a little after it.

Mr Grange's baby girl landed on her back, but was going to try to bring Gail down with her. Lucy tilted her legs around to try and force her down with a drop toe hold. Lucy would then try to move backwards on the ground to get some space to plan ahead, things were too close right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next