Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

AV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis

3 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

AV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis - Page 3 Empty Re: AV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis

Post by TheWamts Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:43 am

Gail wasn't happy right now. She'd taken hit after hit from Lucy already, and she'd barely gotten in her own. But she wasn't going to let this continue. Standing up herself, she saw Lucy running back at the ropes, but she was going to be ready this time. She pushed to the side, watching Lucy fall off pathetically to the side.

Gail wasn't going to waste her time taking advantage of this, grabbing onto one of Lucy's arm to hold her down before dropping a knee her brutally in the stomach. She'd repeat herself a few times to wear Lucy down a bit, planning on something later.

AV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis - Page 3 SAdcZrMAV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis - Page 3 MVRLLQmAV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis - Page 3 I82ome3AV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis - Page 3 UAjmKPCAV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis - Page 3 MAai8oKAV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis - Page 3 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

AV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis - Page 3 Empty Re: AV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis

Post by Deus001 Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:08 pm

Lucy let out a number of pained grunts as Gail proceeded to dig her knee into her belly, she would also fire off several insults as well
"Fuckin-" "Ass-" "Hole! I'm gonna! she said in between each hit.

Mr Grange's baby girl still had her other arm free though, and she'd attempt to punch Gail hard in the breast. She was feeling some pain in her chest area and knew it could affect her later, so she'd try her best to minimize the damage she was taking.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:30 am

With Lucy's insults flying everywhere, Gail had to fire back. "Shut it you little g-GAH!", her words cut short by a fist driven into her chest, reeling back. Gail didn't want to let Lucy back up though, so trying to work around Lucy's retaliation, Gail pulled one of Lucy's legs upwards, setting up for a figure-4 leglock, she'd been practicing it just for a time like this!

AV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis - Page 3 SAdcZrMAV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis - Page 3 MVRLLQmAV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis - Page 3 I82ome3AV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis - Page 3 UAjmKPCAV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis - Page 3 MAai8oKAV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis - Page 3 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:06 pm

Lucy's eyes went wide as Gail lifted one of her legs up "Fuck no you don't!" Lucy said as she struggled to stay free.

If Gail locked in the figure 4 Lucy would let out cries of pain, she could feel the pressure on her legs. She knew this hold, she had to try and stop it from hurting her as it would impact her chances of winning the battle.

Mr Grange's baby girl would attempt struggle hard here, trying to roll onto her back so she could try and turn the hold around.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:33 pm

Gail clearly had not done this on a struggling opponent enough, Lucy struggled hard, enough to reverse Gail's unpracticed hold. "F-ffuckk!!", she cried out, partly in anger at Lucy, partly in pain. Lucy had once again reminded Gail why she hated her so much.

Gail had to get out of this, but how? She could try flipping herself back, but Lucy could just reverse this again, and she wasn't doing to wasting all her energy on a cycle like that. So instead, Gail tried dragging herself backwards into the ropes, before the pressure got too bad.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:57 pm

Lucy had turned the hold around, she had known the classic moves such as the figure 4. But she noticed that Gail had moved towards the ropes.

With a click of her tongue Mr Grange's baby girl would get her legs free and then crawl away from Gail, turning around to face Ms Hatzis with a small wince as the pressure on her legs was a bit noticeable.

"Hmmmm, you have improved grasshopper. Still got a long way to go though." she said as she stood up, she eased back into her stance and kept her entire focus onto her foe. She waited to see her response.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:26 pm

Gail at least managed to get back to the ropes, thankfully Lucy didn't try dragging her back or this really might have been bad. "Shut the f-fuck up!" she called out at Lucy's words as she dragged herself up with the ropes.

Standing up steadily, Gail ran at Lucy angrily, she just wanted to take her down now, she'd been so close to actually doing something that time, why did Lucy have break out of it? Her anger was getting the better of her, she didn't try thinking about any fancy moves to pull off, she just wanted to punch Lucy over and over, it didn't matter where.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:45 pm

Lucy was smiling again, that was a constant for her at least.
"Man she's so easy to rile up, then again her type is like that I suppose." Lucy thought to herself.

Then she noticed that Gail was charging at her, Lucy quickly tensed up to ready herself. That was out of gut reaction than tactical thinking, but that couldn't be helped.

But then Mr Grange's baby girl would leap into the air, trying to clip Gail at the crown of the head with a spinning kick. If Gail didn't hit the brakes in time odds are she'd be wacked in the head.

Last edited by 11503 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 pm

Gail saw Lucy moving her leg to do something. She didn't care. She was going to hit Lucy regard- PAHH! Lucy's foot connected around her head, right in the neck, sending her crashing down, her eyes closed and unaware what the heck just happened. She didn't even have time to cry out in pain, she simply collapsed at the kick, face down and twitching.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:10 pm

Lucy was a bit surprised there herself, in fact after hitting Gail she stood there for a couple of seconds.
"Get her!" yelled her old man.

Mr Grange's baby girl suddenly blinked, as if in response to John's words.
"Can't really get her while she's down, not my style...." thought Lucy.

Deciding to forget about the attacking, Lucy quickly went to pin Gail's shoulders to the mat.
She didn't know if Ms Hatzis was stunned enough or not, but she figured it was worth a try at least.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next