Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

AV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis

3 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

AV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis - Page 5 Empty Re: AV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis

Post by TheWamts Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:41 pm

Gail was tired. Not the same way Lucy was, she hadn't exactly been exerting herself, most of her moving was because of Lucy kicking her around. She was tired of BEING kicked all over the place. She was not in much of a state to fight back anymore though, taking blow after blow was not going to make the match exactly easy.

But hearing Lucy's words made her mad, irrationally so. "G...uggh... F-fuck you!" Gail tried getting into an upright position, but she fell back down immediately afterwards. She wanted so badly to just reach Lucy and grab her and hurt her and punch her and kick her and make her cry and...

But she couldn't manage to even crawl forward.

AV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis - Page 5 SAdcZrMAV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis - Page 5 MVRLLQmAV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis - Page 5 I82ome3AV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis - Page 5 UAjmKPCAV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis - Page 5 MAai8oKAV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis - Page 5 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

AV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis - Page 5 Empty Re: AV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis

Post by Deus001 Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:17 pm

Lucy saw that Gail was down for the count, which was good considering that Lucy had used up a great amount of energy in those flashy moves.

Mr Grange's baby girl held onto the ropes, to try and make herself calm and normal again.
She could feel her right leg in quite a bit of pain, she reckoned it must have been with the shining wizard. A pulled muscle perhaps, she tried not to show it but a wince adorned her face.

The ref girl noticed that Gail didn't seem to be able to get up, she began counting from one. If Gail didn't get up by number ten then she could lose by count out. Lucy figured it was safest to remain away from Gail, she could try to roll her up for the pin if Lucy got too close.

Last edited by 11503 on Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:06 am

Gail heard the ref counting. Which didn't make any sense to her, Lucy wasn't pushing down. She opened her eyes, confused on why the countdown was going on, her head a little slow after repeated blows.

But around "7", Gail realized what was going on, and barely managed to pitch herself upright. Lucy wasn't looking all that good herself, but Gail couldn't figure why. She'd barely taken any hits. Lucy had to be mocking her! Angrily walking forwards in Lucy's direction, Gail recklessly ran in, reaching for Lucy to push her into the ropes and either push her over of make her take a lot of rebound force.

But of course, her speed was not at it's best and her movements were a little shaky and off-balance.

AV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis - Page 5 SAdcZrMAV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis - Page 5 MVRLLQmAV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis - Page 5 I82ome3AV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis - Page 5 UAjmKPCAV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis - Page 5 MAai8oKAV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis - Page 5 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:27 pm

Lucy gave a heavy sigh "Too much to hope for I guess." she thought to herself.

Then when Gail prepared to rush towards Lucy Mr Grange's baby girl got herself ready to get out of harms way. Only for a wince to appear on her face as her leg muscle hurt a bit, it had to be pulled after that whisper in the wind.

So when Gail would get near her, Lucy would end up falling down hard onto the mat. Well Gail would've ran right into her there. "Ooof!" she yelled out as she fell to the mat.

But she'd try to make the best of this, by trying to get her legs around Gail's waist in a scissor fashion.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:43 pm

Gail herself was surprised to have actually hit Lucy at all. Was Lucy faking or was she actually hurt? Lucy certainly wasn't taken by surprise, and Gail wasn't running THAT fast, even she had to admit, which meant... A smile crept onto her face, maybe she was going to win after all.

She was so caught up by this that she didn't realize Lucy's legs scissoring around her until they were already there. "L-let go!", the brunette working hard to pry them apart. Even like this Lucy was still so annoying.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:20 pm

"Fuck no!" Lucy yelled out as Gail tried to break out of this hold.

Mr Grange's baby girl noticed that Gail was trying to get herself out of the hold, figuring she couldn't keep her held Lucy sprung to plan B.
She'd fire off several fists aimed at Gail's head, to try and injure and stun her. Granted though Lucy wasn't much of fist fighter, but she figured it was worth a try.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:22 pm

Lucy hailed down a good number of blows, but their weight wasn't much. Gail stopped trying to force her off an d went on the attack herself. "Fuck! G-gugh... OOOFFFF!" she yelled out between taking fists and sending her own back. At the very least, she needed Lucy to stop it before her legs did some real work on her.

If it wasn't going to be over soon, Gail might just pass out to be honest.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:13 pm

Lucy was trying to weave her head about to avoid Gail's counterattack attempt, but due to the close quarters they were in it was quite hard.
"Ow! Ow!" she yelled out as Gail struck back at her, it didn't really seem worthwhile trying to keep up this form of attack so Lucy figured it was time to alter things here.

Wriggling her body about from left to right Lucy would try to move Gail so that she was on the mat. Then Lucy would try to pin her shoulders down in an attempt to pin. While staying atop her she would say "Aw what's that matter Gaily? Still can't beat me?" to play mind games with her. Lucy was hoping that with the solid beating that Gail took over the course of this match would make it hard for Gail to get out from under her.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:52 pm

Gail's fist landed satisfyinglu onto Lucy's head, but her legs were still tightly wrapped around her waist. Which made it quite easy for Lucy to force her down flat onto the mat. And then Lucy moved to pin her down. That was alright, it wasn't like she could get any madder at Lucy.

But then she had to open her mouth.

"SHUT! THE! FUCK! U-UP!!" Flailing like a wild animal, Gail moved as erratically as her sustained injuries would let her, which admittedly was not a lot, but she absolutely had to thrash Lucy off here before it was over. "1!"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:10 pm

"Hold still dammit!" Lucy yelled out as she tried to keep ahold of Gail to prevent her from kicking out.

Mr Grange's baby girl would press down on Gail with her whole body, her face hovering above Gail's.
A cheeky little smirk appeared on the lips of Lucy, as she kept Gail pinned down.
"Hmmmm, I gotta admit I get a real kick out of you. Maybe I can take you to Vegas sometime." she muttered to her.

Trying her best to keep Gail pinned Lucy thought, or rather hoped that the ref girl had counted to two. If she could just keep her down a little longer she could pull out the win.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next