Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

AV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis

3 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

AV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis - Page 6 Empty Re: AV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis

Post by TheWamts Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:16 am

"2!"

Hearing that call out wasn't half as bad as listening to Lucy taunt her. She was close enough that Gail could wring her neck, if only she was sitting on her shoulders! But given things the way they are, the only thing Gail could do was struggle around like a caged bird.

"GET! OFF!", Gail wasting her breath screaming at a girl who wasn't really budging.

Last edited by 12001 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total

AV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis - Page 6 SAdcZrMAV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis - Page 6 MVRLLQmAV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis - Page 6 I82ome3AV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis - Page 6 UAjmKPCAV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis - Page 6 MAai8oKAV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis - Page 6 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

AV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis - Page 6 Empty Re: AV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis

Post by Deus001 Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:04 pm

"3!"

The ref girl had counted to three and signalled for the bell to ring "Ladies and gentlemen you're winner! Lucy Minder the 2nd Grange!"

As soon as Lucy heard that she rolled the hell out of dodge, she knew Gail was a sore loser and didn't want to risk getting attacked by her.
But when Lucy got out the ring she'd turn to playfully pout at Gail and say "Aww better luck next time gally. Try again in about ten years!"

The rest of her family ran out the stands to join her, Mr Grange's put Lucy above his shoulders and said "Haha! That's my girl!"

"Way to put her in her place Lu!" Erica said while clapping.

"Was there ever any doubt?" Ryan said with a smile on his face.

Lucy wondered what Gail would do next, she kept a silly and cheeky grin aimed at Ms Hatzis.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:56 pm

Gail heard the ref call it out. "FUCK!!" But before she could get some immediate revenge on Lucy, the girl had smartly rolled and ran out on her. "GET BACK HERE!", she screamed in vain, there was no way Lucy was going to be stupid enough to come back, and attacking her with her family there was out of question.

She wanted to win so badl- no, she just wanted to beat Lucy now, winning was just a side goal. The way the little blonde could just stand there with that goofy smile was impossible, if she could, Gail would have done all in her power to make her pay for this. She'd vowed that she'd win this time, but it seemed that it wasn't happening. "I'LL FUUCCKKING... FUCK!!!"

AV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis - Page 6 SAdcZrMAV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis - Page 6 MVRLLQmAV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis - Page 6 I82ome3AV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis - Page 6 UAjmKPCAV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis - Page 6 MAai8oKAV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis - Page 6 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:04 pm

"Or you'll what! Fuck me? Only if you buy me dinner first toots!" Lucy said while putting a hand to her forehead to make the L for loser sign.

"C'mon my dear, let's all order takeout and party! John said as he led the Grange family out the ring.

"Let's not have anything too messy Doc, this suit costs three grand you know." Ryan said while adjusting his cuffs.

"I want alcohol, make it red wine actually! Erica said as she followed in the rear.

Lucy would turn around and blow a kiss to Gail and say "Loser's consolation, bye love!" before leaving.
Now that Gail was alone, she was free to go berserk until it was time for the next event.

Last edited by 11503 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:22 am

Lucy obviously wanted Gail to flip out. And so the audience, it seemed. And flip out she did. "W-wh? I'LL KILL YYOOOOUU!!" Her anger was making her incoherent and the crowd took it as comedy. They're roaring laughter also made her realize that by this point the stadium HAD filled up.

With no one else around for her to do anything, her fist went to the ref girl's jaw before she stormed out, still spewing out wild venom, mentioning Lucy's names more than once as the audience jeered her out.

Winner by Pinfall

Lucy Grange

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6