by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

TWCT Final Round: Aoi Tamazaki vs John Mitchel

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

TWCT Final Round: Aoi Tamazaki vs John Mitchel Empty TWCT Final Round: Aoi Tamazaki vs John Mitchel

Post by daemongirl Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:37 am

Tension World Championship Tournament Final Round
Hentai Match
Rules: First to score a hentai fall wins the tournament and a shot at the Tension World Title

[align=center:q358mxzy][size=200:q358mxzy]Aoi Tamazaki[/align:q358mxzy]
[align=center:q358mxzy]TWCT Final Round: Aoi Tamazaki vs John Mitchel TamazakiAoi.png[/align:q358mxzy]

[align=center:q358mxzy][size=200:q358mxzy]VS[/align:q358mxzy]

[align=center:q358mxzy][size=200:q358mxzy]John Mitchel[/align:q358mxzy]
[align=center:q358mxzy]TWCT Final Round: Aoi Tamazaki vs John Mitchel Beautiful_illusion_02_04.jpg[/align:q358mxzy]
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

TWCT Final Round: Aoi Tamazaki vs John Mitchel Empty Re: TWCT Final Round: Aoi Tamazaki vs John Mitchel

Post by Tatyina Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:45 am

Aoi probably should have been feeling quite nervous about her upcoming match. She was basically a rookie here in the AFW but she was already one match away from getting a shot at the organization's most coveted title. And once again it was a man who stood in her way. She wasn't sure how well she would be able to pull off the tricks she used on Kyo to win the first round, but this time... she might not have to. Someone upstairs deemed to make this a hentai match. That was all Aoi needed to hear. She pretty much thought she was guaranteed a shot at the Tension title.

When [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BE1KRj5iiM:z46fexzf]her music[/url:z46fexzf] began to play, she walked out int he arena. She smiled coyly and politely waved to the crowd. She wasn't sure if the crowd was up to her tricks, but she left both her previous opponents in a puddle of their own juices. Aoi thought that was all she needed to satiate their appetites, even if they would rather see her in the position she put the boys in.

Aoi slid into the ring under the bottom rope, spreading her legs as she showed off her tight ass. The crowed hooted and hollered. She stood up and stretched in the corner as she waited for her opponent. She wondered who the doomed man who was about to walk to his execution looked like.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

TWCT Final Round: Aoi Tamazaki vs John Mitchel Empty Re: TWCT Final Round: Aoi Tamazaki vs John Mitchel

Post by beangraff Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:18 am

John was probably feeling a bit more nervous that Aoi was. He had no doubt of his abilities to get into a fight, try to achieve his objective, and put his all out there. He didn’️t fear losing, partly because he knew he could always put his best out there. If he lost fairly, it was because his opponent was better. He could live with that. What made him nervous here was that he wasn’️t sure he could put his best effort out.

This was going to be John’️s first real hentai match with a woman. Fooling around in basement yaoi leagues, playing with Amanda, Ro, or Tai, that stuff wasn’️t really the same. Even when it was important, they were people he knew. This was a little different. He had to go out into the ring and make a total stranger cum, without cumming first in front of the audience. And considering this would be his first time doing it in a serious way with a stranger, he did feel a little nervous. It wasn’️t a crippling anxiety or lack of confidence, he just was a little apprehensive.

However, that would not stop him. He just had to fight smarter. Try to play to his own strengths. For all he knew, when he actually got down to it, he’️d be better at this than he thought. But right now he had pre-match nervousness.

Despite all of this, John WANTED that contendorship, and he WANTED to get the title from Kent. So, he was going to do what was necessary.

Soon, [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6WK5TnTDVY:3mplb2ib]John’️s music[/url:3mplb2ib] began to play as he walked into the arena. He was a fresh face, but he was beginning to attract some fans who cheered him as he came out. Grinning, his face showed none of the nervousness he felt backstage. When he felt the lights of the arena upon him and heard the crowed, he started to regain at least some of his confidence.

Standing shirtless and in his tough trousers and boots, John looked like determination personified as he made his way into the ring, climbing the ropes and regarding his opponent. She was attractive, but that wouldn’️t distract John (so he said…).

John could guess, though, that she was confident as she posed sexily for the crowed. John didn’️t let his face betray any feelings. Like he thought before, he’️d have to fight smart. He just nodded a bit as he waited for the bell to ring, already in a defensive stance. Clearly he intended to emphasize the “match” part of Hentai Match.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:44 pm

Aoi watched as her opponent came down the ramp. It was certainly easy to see how he had advanced into the final round. If this wasn't a hentai match, Aoi would certainly be nervous about facing him. If her tricks didn't work , then what would he do to her? How would he lay into her.

But all she had to do was get him to cum. She found this an easy prospect as she coyly batted her eyelashes at John when he entered. When he was in the ring, she stepped forward. "John-sama." She said in her faux-dainty voice. "I hope you'll be gentle on me. I've never been in this kind of match before." Aoi turned her head and blushed. It was TECHNICALLY true. She'd never been in an actual hentai match. Aoi bowed deeply. "I'll try my best. I don't want to disappoint you." She said with the best shiver in her voice she could muster.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:32 am

‘Oh not this…’️ John silently thought to himself. She was expecting some kind of sympathy from him? She literally asked him to go gentle on her? John was no ass hole, but she shouldn’️t have stepped into the ring if she wanted gentle. Besides, she seemed to be just the teeniest bit TOO defenseless. She had to have won something to get here. So John measured his response.

“Ahh, well you’️re in luck, this is my first time too. So, in order to avoid disrespecting you, I won’️t give you anything less than my best effort.” John smile, a somewhat obviously forced smile, which made it clear: no punches were to be pulled.

John waited for the bell to ring before he stopped talking, his expression immediately hardening. He was pretty sure he was not going to like this opponent, though he could be wrong. John lifted his fists as the bell rang, keeping himself mobile, bouncing on the balls of his feet, waiting to see what she’️d try first.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:43 am

Aoi raised an eyebrow when John said that it was his first time doing anything. "Oh?" She said. "Alright, John-sama." Aoi said, keeping her head lowered. Aoi didn't like the fact that John seemed hardened. Was he really just going to pound her into the ground even though this was a hentai match.

When the bell rang, Aoi stepped back when John started to hop on his feet. Aoi's eyes widened as she looked him over. "J-John-sama!" She scolded in a soft tone. "Th-this isn't a normal match. are you planning on beating me up!?" She held a horrified tone and curled her shoulder inward to protect himself from the beastly man.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:49 am

‘Holy shit….’️ John thought to himself again. Just one lune right to another, this was not his day…week…or tournament. So, what now, he’️d seen Hentai matches, there’️s usually an actual fighting component to them, does she think he’️s not going to attack? Or rather, does she think he’️s not going to defend himself?

John chose neither. He didn’️t intend to back down, but she was making him at least SLIGHTLY uncomfortable. He didn’️t attack first, but there was also an advantage to that which justified it in his mind. He wanted to know if she was playing him for a fool. So, he just waited for her, ready to counter anything she might try, fists still up and knees bent. “You could quit, then we won’️t have to fight.” John offered, still feigning a politeness.

This whole defenseless girl just wasn’️t clicking in his mind. If this were round 1, he’️d buy it. He might even drop his guard. But he knew by definition, a tournament meant that she defeated someone else already to be at this stage. So, in reality, all she was doing was starting to get John annoyed. If she didn’️t do something soon, the crowed might get antsy…but if she kept annoying him, he might do something. “Look, either get serious or quit the tournament.” He said plainly, loud enough for the front row of the audience to hear it.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:48 am

Aoi watched as John spoke. She could see he was getting frustrated. Maybe that was good. She turned her head and continued to remain coy. "John-sama." She said. "You're approaching this completely wrong! You want to beat me up and how will that earn you a victory?" She pleaded, leaning forward and motioning with her hands in such a way as to offer up a nice view of her voluptuous curves.

"I won't quit... But... I won't jut be battered either! What kind of man would go that far, even in this sort of setting!?" She furrowed her brow crossly and stood up straight, pushing out her chest. She waved a finger at him. "Or do you think that sort of treatment will turn a girl on?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:53 am

John stepped back the moment she moved closer, but he did pause to think about this. The hentai matches John had seen usually had a component combat before the attempt to force the opponent to cum. John had to think about this, she was saying he was going about it wrong, but wasn’️t what she was describing a soft hentai match? Where you didn’️t actually fight and just tried to win through just sex? Isn’️t the normal formula fight, weaken, then sex?

This was actually making John rethinking his approach here. First, he realized his defensive stance looked somewhat like a boxing stance. But it was just him being defensive, so he changed nothing. Now, he was thinking about doing everything by force, but maybe it would work better her way?...actually, that sounded like a terrible idea. He was going to fight on his terms.

“I’️m going to attack you in five seconds.” John said flatly, getting really pissed. Let no one say he was some brute who just wanted to fuck someone up.

The game would be over in four seconds, and John was counting in his head.
She could either try to counter him or be hit in three seconds.
John didn’️t have any regrets about this with two seconds to go.
John didn’️t lower his guard, either, even with only one second to go.

About five seconds after John made that admittedly random declaration, he charged forward and tried to tackle her.

He knew he was giving her an easy chance to counter, but he didn’️t want anyone to say he just hauled off and attacked her with no warning. He gave her every chance.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:02 am

Aoi watched carefully and backed away as John made his decision. She started breathing carefully as she hoped that John was a man of his word. She let her body relax and sized him up. She watched him dive and grinned. She threw her leg forward when he charged and swung her knee right at him so he was diving head first into a hard and heavy swinging knee.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next