Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

TWCT Final Round: Aoi Tamazaki vs John Mitchel

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

TWCT Final Round: Aoi Tamazaki vs John Mitchel - Page 2 Empty Re: TWCT Final Round: Aoi Tamazaki vs John Mitchel

Post by beangraff Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:25 am

John was absolutely a man of his word. And he also knew she was probably going to counter. But he had something else in mind. He didn’️t want to look like Killer King, or Kent, or something. If she WAS a poor innocent victim, she had PLENTY of warning. If she wasn’️t she’️d counter.

She countered, and now John didn’️t look like a dick. She even grinned, she knew what she wanted to do. The knee smacked John in the face. It hurt. He’️d felt worse, but it hurt. John fell backwards, lending on his stomach and quickly trying to roll to the side and spring upwards.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

TWCT Final Round: Aoi Tamazaki vs John Mitchel - Page 2 Empty Re: TWCT Final Round: Aoi Tamazaki vs John Mitchel

Post by Tatyina Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:29 am

Aoi watched as John fell backwards from being crushed by Aoi's knee. She stalked forward with the grace of a leopardess and stood above him looking down. "John-sama." She said as her tone was much less innocent sounding now. She lifted up her bare foot and tried to rub it against John's crotch. "Did that turn you on? That pain? Did it make you hard? Now you see what I am trying to get at. If you try and use your brutish tactics, well..." Aoi said and laughed haughtily.

"Maybe YOU should quit the tournament."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:47 am

John felt Aoi’️s foot on his crotch. Well, he did like feet, but he wasn’️t in any mood for it. He just tuned her out and grabbed her ankle as quick as he could, trying to twist it and knock her down. He wasn’️t sure how she would land, but he wouldn’️t be surprised if it was right on top of him, and if so he’️d try to swing his arms out to grab her.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:58 am

Aoi glared down at John as she tried to rub her foot on his crotch and harden his member. She didn't really expect him to lie there and take it, but she just couldn't help herself. But when he grabbed her ankle, Aoi gasped. She wasn't really that good at wrestling and instantly flopped onto her butt.

Aoi tried to pull her legs inward and roll away from John, just trying to scramble away from him. Right now she knew she couldn't be anywhere close to him or he'd beat her. He'd beat her like the horrible monster he was. It probably WOULD make him hard. She hated men so much!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:14 am

It’️s a good job she joined tension, where all the men are. You know, because she hated men. While John’️s member did stiffen a little bit, simply because he enjoyed feet and because she was rubbing, he was may more concerned with catching this girl as she rolled away.

John tried to roll after her, hoping to spring back up to his feet and still be close to her so that he could try and grab her with his larger hands, just trying to stop her for a second. He was trying to haul her up to her feet so that he could get in somemore attacks and slow her down, knowing that so far she was pretty fast. He tried to get her around the shoulders or head to haul her up, but avoided pulling her hair.

Last edited by 199 on Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:18 pm

Aoi was trying to get away when John grabbed her shoulder. The blue haired girl yelped and winced. She couldn't get caught in his strong grip! She didn't have a lot of options though and through her leg back, trying to mule kick John in the knee so that maybe he'd let go of her. "L-Let go!"

Last edited by 445 on Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:00 am

John was trying to position her for a bearhug by getting her to her feet, a move he’️d thought could give him a few methods of attack here. But before he could, a kick smacked into his knee, making him gasp and falter, letting go of her for a second as he tried to avoid collapsing to one knee, still standing up.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:13 am

Aoi felt her foot collide and flopped forward when he let go. She immediately rolled onto her back and curled her legs inward. She looked at John and held her hands up, doing her best imitation of an MMA fighter. She knew nothing of the sport but she did know that if he wanted to get at her before she could stand up properly, he'd be kicked hard. Her eyes were hard and determined. her mouth was open and she panted softly.

"John-sama. You better learn to play nice." She said in a low growl as she eyed him. "You certainly aren't turning me on one bit."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:33 pm

John let out a low growl as he quickly got himself focused. She was clever, attacking his balance was an excellent way to give her time. But John was piecing this together. She wanted him to get sensual NOW because that was her advantage. He wanted to get physical NOW and weaken her, because that was his strength. He would not be goaded, as he gave her multiple warnings and chances.

“Oh, sure. I play nice while you’️re at full strength…next thing I know, my face is under your admittedly beautiful breasts and I’️m cumming all over the mat!”

John spoke as he tried to come at Aoi, but she was in a position that made it obvious that she intended to kick him. She was on her back with her legs bent, ready to kick up. John rushed forward, gambling that she would kick out. If she did, it was his plan to catch one or both legs, giving him an advantage. That would turn to shit if she did something unexpected, though.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:51 pm

"I'm still waiting for the problem in that assessment." Aoi said without changing her determined expression. Her jig was mostly up so she had to be extra careful about what she did concerning the larger man. No doubt if he wanted to, he could probably over power her and do as he liked. She couldn't help but feel her heart begin to pound though. As much as she preferred to toy with guys and make them her unwitting slaves, she also found the thrill of being in this dangerous position a little exciting.

When John came, Aoi kicked out with one leg. She went low. She knew that if she went high, she'd be screwing herself. Even if she connected, a kick would probably not be enough to really slow him down too much. She aimed a leg at John's shin, trying to kick out with a leg. If he was stupid enough to try and reach for that, then she'd lash out her second leg right at his head!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next