Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 225 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 225 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Early Morning Light

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Early Morning Light - Page 3 Empty Re: Early Morning Light

Post by Bluemouse Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:18 am

"I'll have some eggs." Taylor only really liked eggs when Johnny made them. She sucked at eggs.

She sat up by the head of the bed and tucked her body down to turn a slow somersault. She rocked back and rolled onto her shoulders, and then kicked her legs straight up and pushed up into a handstand. It was hard on the bed, and her arms quivered while she fought to stay balanced on the unstable terrain. She thought that if she was upside down, her gut would be right side up again, and maybe the extra blood to her brain would help her find a way to say what she really wanted.

What was she nervous about, really? It was Johnny. She knew how he'd react. There was really nothing to be afraid of. Maybe she was more worried about how she would take hearing the words herself. She rolled down out of her handstand and sat on the edge of the bed.

She looked over toward the kichen. "No, I can take the train, I told you. But... Man, Kashi's gonna rub this in my face so bad. I want to punch her already."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:28 am

Johnny went to the bathroom, washed his hands and got a drink. Then he went into the kitchen and began to make some classic Japanese omelets. Super fluffy rolls of scrambled eggs. They were the best thing after a long session in the bedroom.

Johnny heard Taylor call out from the bedroom and laughed. "Oh!? So you ARE joining back up, then, huh!?" He yelled back. He pulled out some mango. They kept a lot of fresh fruit around and Johnny thought he could be a mixologist with the juicer after reading an article. He squeezed the fruit into juice and added a splash of cranberry juice to their glasses before swinging back around with a tray that had two glasses, one plate and one set of chopsticks.

"You never said that you wanted to fight Akashi. I guess you'll have to punch someone else when she rubs it in your face?" He said with a grin as he passed off the tray and crawled onto the bed.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:42 am

Taylor wasn't sure if Johnny didn't get it or if he didn't think she was serious, or if he got it and he was just that chill about it. His reaction wasn't quite as big as she thought her news was, and the withholding of it made her squirm.

"W-well..." Her fingers grasped the sheets as if she were anchoring herself to the bed, and if she let go she'd be catapulted into Johnny and then there'd be juice everywhere. "I wouldn't fight her, but I'd fuck up her face. You know me, I'm coldblooded like that." She furrowed her brow at him. "Do you... um..."

She started to reach for a glass, but stopped her hand partway. Maybe she should just spell it out, just to be sure. Sometimes boys were dumb.

"Johnny..." She said. "I'm gonna wrestle again."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:57 am

Johnny didn't wait around for Taylor before he started chowing down on the omelet. It was just what he was looking for and took large gulps from the juice. He listened to her speak but he didn't qquite seem to notice that she was wrestling with something in her head.

He stopped mid sip and looked at Taylor when she called his name. "Hm?" He asked just before she said it. Johnny waited when he saw the serious look but when she spoke, he grinned widely. "Cool, babe. That's really cool." He said and took another bite of his omelet.

"You should eat, babe." Johnny said, offering the chopsticks. "We'll have to go another round to celebrate." Johnny said nodding as he swallowed.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:15 am

Taylor was ready to get angry over Johnny's apparent lack of interest for a split second, but it passed. She couldn't help but smile. This was the man she married, superlatively chill.

Sometimes she thought there was more going on in his head than he let on when he did this. Sometimes, she was sure that what you saw on the outside was the real Johnny through and through.

She wrapped her arms around him and gave him a squeeze. "Thanks, Bug-Bug." She picked up her glass and took a sip before taking the chopsticks. She ate her eggs in silence and imagined telling everybody the news.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3