Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

ScyldScefing, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Early Morning Light

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Early Morning Light - Page 2 Empty Re: Early Morning Light

Post by Bluemouse Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:12 am

"Yeah." Taylor brushed her damp blonde hair off her forehead. "But she just wants her grandkids."

She sighed. "I'm sorry about that stuff about moving to Tokyo. Akashi's been all over me about coming back and moving to Tokyo and everything since I left. She doesn't quit. I didn't mean to be a jerk about it. We definitely don't have to move to Tokyo..."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:25 am

Johnny lowered his hand and slid his fingers through Taylor's hair. "If she JUST wanted grandkids, wouldn't she tell you NOT to go back to wrestlin' babe?" He said and tilted his head at Taylor.

"Taylor-chan." He said and slid back down, draping himself over her and looking into her eyes. "I wasn't mad about you wantin' to move back to Tokyo. I was just... it caught me off guard."

Johnny leaned forward and pecked Taylor on the lips. "I have been thinkin about it though. I do have a problem with us movin' to Tokyo, so, I really think we should stay here." He said.

"I mean, I know you got money and stuff, but I'm the one workin' right now and I need to focus on my career too. That's why I think it's best we stayed in Kyoto."

Johnny then slid a leg over Taylor and straddled her, He pushed his hands against her shoulders and pinned her down, pushing off her like he was using her to do push ups. "But, you know... if YOU were workin, wrestlin' and junk, you'd definitely be the bigger star than me. You're already more famous than me and you ain't even wrestlin.' So, I guess if you were back in Friction, we'd definitely have to think about making accommodations for you. We'd probably have to move back up to Tokyo and junk, you know/ Bein a big star and all, we can't have ya ridin the train back and forth from Kyoto."

Johnny leaned forward and kissed Taylor. "But you're through with all that, so I guess we're gonna have to stay right here, huh?" He said and kissed her again, grinning as his eyes sparkled.

Last edited by 445 on Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:35 am

Taylor kissed Johnny back, and wanted more when they pulled apart. She sighed. "Yeah. I said that. I don't want to move back to Tokyo. And if I ever need to be there for a little while, I can stay with Akashi and Cassie."

She wrapped her legs around Johnny's just for the touch. She loved it when he pinned her. It made her want to fight back and win their imaginary wrestling match, but it also made her want to lose. She could be the helpless enhancement talent, in way over her head, overwhelmed by Johnny's strength and skill, and breathless over his body. Even with her back on the mat and the ref counting, she'd hold her breath, thinking more about being pressed against his chiseled body than about avoiding the pin. And when he smiled...

She shook her head and snapped out of her daydream. "You're gonna be pretty big too, babe. The girls all go nuts. I'd have a hell of a Tension career if I could start kicking every girl's ass who had naughty thoughts about you. I know what it looks like, too, I do it alllllll the time."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:51 am

Johnny continued to hold her down. He didn't admit it too much but he liked holding Taylor down sometimes. He liked it when she struggled and wrestled and fought against him. And she was good and strong and he loved it. But he also liked to show off his power. And no matter how much he didn't hold back when they wrestled, there was always a part of him that had a line. A place he wouldn't cross with Taylor that he might with other girls because at the end of the day he didn't love them. He didn't come home to them. But sometimes.... sometimes he thought about it. what it might be like.

He leaned forward and wrapped his atrong arms around her body. "When she finished spoking, Johnny kissed Taylor's cheek and nuzzled her. He then kissed her neck and pulled back up. "Maybe one day. I guess I never really thought about it. I just like doin what I do and that's pretty cool. I guess the fame and screamin girls and junk is cool too. Not that I even hear or see them or anything but..." Johnny leaned forward.

"But... babe..." He said. "Like... do you watch and stuff? How do I do? I don't really know. I guess I'm a kinda curious. Is it excitin? Watchin me fight those girls? Watchin me beat them?" He grinned. "Watchin me get bet UP by em?" Maybe Taylor liked that a little bit? But he was pretty sure she liked to see him win. "Does it make... ya jealous or anythin/" He wasn't really sure. It's not like it was a secret how sexual girls in wrestling could be. Especially with a hardbody like Johnny. And he didn't believe that she REALLY got all that jealous. Taylor wasn't that kind of girl. But maybe she got a .. little jealous?

Johnny then grinned. "Besides, if you were in Tension, you'd just book all your matches against me, don't lie."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:21 pm

"I totally would! But I'd be choking bitches backstage left and right!"

Johnny didn't usually probe too deeply with Taylor about his career. Taylor assumed he was afraid that he would find out that she didn't approve. Taylor didn't bring it up very much for the same reason, on some level she was afraid that he enjoyed rolling around with those girls too much... Which was sort of stupid, because she couldn't expect him to not like rolling around with hot girls at least a little, and of course he loved wrestling, but... She was afraid of being replaced, of girls with bigger breasts and curvier bodies dividing his attention, and no longer being his one and only.

It might've been part of the reason why Taylor was always so eager to please Johnny, because in the back of her mind she was competing with dozens of over-sexed slutbag wannabe wrestlers. It definitely wasn't the whole reason, though, she'd do everything she could to make Johnny happy even if he was an accountant or a pastry chef, because she loved him and trusted him.

She turned her eyes up and acted like she was thinking it over. "Hmmm..." She said, and then looked up at him with bright eyes and a grin like she was admitting to a delicious dirty little secret. "I love it." She purred. "I love seeing you all dominant and handling your business and taking out those bitches. I looove watching you work, like when you're all clean and technical, because you're so talented, but then when you're in control and you fuckin'... lay into her. Put the girl away, ya know. It gives me funny feelings every time. I don't like seeing you get hurt, though..." Her face darkened somewhat. "I don't like that at all. It just makes me want to be in there with you. It's a good thing that doesn't happen that often, right?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:42 pm

Johnny laughed at Taylor's words. She probably didn't need to be part of AFW to do that. He grinned widely when she said she loved it. He felt like he couldn't touch her enough whens he said she loved to watch him work. To beat down and dominating bitches.

"Yeah, man. Those bitches are crazy, but it's cool. Usually they aren't so tough. The only thing I'm worried about is, like, you know how Ma's always talking about grandkids and junk? Well, even if she wants 'em I dunno if I'll be able to giver her any because all these bitches just, like, totally try and rip my balls off. Man, that shit ain't cool!" Johnny laughed.

"You know... I loved watchin' you too, babe." He said. "And not even cause it's, like, hot and junk. It is, but it's cool too. I like watchin you beat in another girl's face." He turned his head a bit and grinned wryly. "Is there anyone you didn't fight that you wished you could have before you retired?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:48 am

"Shit, yes!" Taylor exclaimed. Her eyes grew wider and her body relaxed, and she became less concerned with being pinned down by Johnny and more concerned with the conversation. "Dude, let's see, I can think of two right off the top of my head. Morrigan, the psycho with the taser, and Dark Angel, the psycho with the mask. Like, both of those homos think they're bad, or whatever, because they cheat and they're angry at the world because in middle school they were fat and kids made fun of them. They can't fight for shit, and I'd just roll over both of 'em, but I would love the fuck out of it. I'd fight 'em both at once."

She stared off into space while she thought more about it. "And then, like, I'd want matches with freaking Angel and Heather and Cecelia and Sarah, without her thugs, and Chigusa, but she's gone I guess. I don't need to fight Natalia again, she's cool, but I'd want... LIA. Ohmigod, Lia Cross, damn, I never got the chance to take her out, since Adrian ruined that match for us. Adrian I don't need to fight again... and Natasha, whatever her last name is, I'm just not interested in her. And then Brittany, definitely Brittany... and like... Lukretia." She grinned mischievously. "And maybe Mercy."

She looked back at Johnny. "If you could see me in the ring with anyone, who would it be?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:15 am

Johnny grinned when Taylor got so excited. She was getting to the point where it was so painfully obvious how Taylor felt about wrestling that it almost hurt to watch. But it didn't hurt because it was cute. Johnny nodded along with Taylor. He figured she'd have one persons he wanted to wrestle, but she had a list! And quite a long one at that. He didn't think matches between Dark Angel or Morrigan would be very exciting. Taylor could do what she wanted to them in a back alley, really. Though, Johnny wouldn't mind having another crack at Dark Angel. He owed that cheating bitch a good pounding.

When Taylor asked Johnny the same question he had already had the answer in mind. "Easy, Cecilia. I want to see you beat the crap out of her. I dunno. Maybe it would be weird if you could beat her and I couldn't, but I'm not the same guy I was when I faced her. I'd like another crack too, honestly. But I'd settle for watching you do it."

Johnny then paused. "Or maybe Brittany again. Man, I think that's who I'D like to fight. She seems like another nut puncher, but shit. I wouldn't mind shutting up her annoying mouth. She can only say, like, one word and she's kind of a shit wrestler, and junk." Johnny shrugged. "I guess that's for Friction girls. Tension girls? I dunno. I'll take on whoever they throw my way. I ain't picky, man." He grinned and looked at Taylor. "What about that? Is there anyone you'd like to see me tangle with?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:40 am

"Oooooh Jocelyn Lu Jiao! Or whatever her name is. The Chin-aussie chick with the awesome tattoos and the hair and stuff. That's if she can walk after Cassie tore her leg off... I guess she's like a major bitch and everything, but she looks so cool. She reminds me of my high school friends. I wouldn't mind watching you make her quit with like... a boston crab. Single leg, maybe. And like... some quality time in a seated ab stretch, to give her time to think about her life."

Taylor laughed. Even the thought of Johnny fighting the Aussie excited her. She thought of her as sort of a bad girl bizarro-version of herself. Really, she knew nothing about her that she didn't learn from Cassie's match, but she her imagination filled in the blanks. She figured that chick could use being taken down a peg, and having Johnny do it would be like swatting a fly with a sledgehammer.

She slid her hands up Johnny's stomach and caressed the hard lines in his muscular chest. "But I'd watch you fight just about anyone, and it'd still turn me on. You're my fantasy. And I'm proud of you and all that junk."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:08 am

Johnny was surprised by Taylor's answer. She didn't really know who the girl was either. She'd only seen the match with her and Cassie and he mostly only watched it because Taylor wanted to. She looked cool. But also seemed like she might be psycho. Though that match had been weird. "Cool, babe." She said. "I'll pound her face in if you can convince her to fight me." He said with a grin and smiled at Taylor.

He sighed as she stroked his chest and raised an eyebrow at her words. "Yeah. You're my fantasy too, babe.' He said. "Well, throw in Chigusa one night and we're golden. I'll never delete that pic." Johnny laughed and leaned over to kiss Taylor. "But for real... It's just you, babe. You're my world dude. And I love you more than anything... and junk."

Johnny grinned and then sat up. "Shit man... You want anything? I'm gonna make some eggs and grab a drink." He said as he stood up. He walked to the doorway, not even bothering with underwear. He stopped and turned around. "You know, Taylor-chan." He said looking back at her. "I meant what I said. It's not like because you say no now, that we can't move to Tokyo later. If you ever change your mind." Johnny grinned. "I mean... it ain't like you're thinkin about it all the time and junk, but you know. Maybe you get the itch in a few years. and you just want to try a match or two. We could move then or... whatever man."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next