Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Early Morning Light

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Early Morning Light Empty Early Morning Light

Post by Bluemouse Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:49 am

Taylor laid flat on her back, one leg hanging off the edge of the bed, naked but for the corner of a sheet covering her hips and trailing up her stomach. She wore a content smile on her lips while she caught her breath. The air from the fan in the window cooled her sweat-glazed skin while her chest heaved. It was a familiar scene.

She looked over at her gorgeous, loving, and sexually powerful husband next to her. Their connection was far from just physical. If it was, she would've been bored with their frequent, athletically demanding sex a long time ago. They had good days and off days, just like anyone, but more often than not when they came together, magic happened. Magic, and multiple orgasms. The very best kind of magic. She trailed her fingers lightly up and down the crease of the inside of his hip and raked back her sweaty blonde hair.

"Am I good at this, Tiger?" She asked playfully.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Early Morning Light Empty Re: Early Morning Light

Post by Tatyina Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:59 am

Johnny was a little slower to rouse than Taylor. His face was smeared with placid contentment and his eyelids drooped over a glazed stare that focused on nothing. His chest heaved in synch with Taylor's as he recuperated from their engagement. He'd been trying his best to keep up with Taylor and in a physical sense, he could handle her in bed all day long. But if he wanted to wring every last bit of pleasure out of her, he had to control himself in other places. That was always the trick. She was too good for him to last that long and it was either buck up and trudge back in when SHE was ready or hold out until she was nearly done.

"Mhmmm..." Johnny grunted at her question. At that point, she could have asked if Martians were invading and he would have answered the same. After a second of processing what she said, Johnny blinked himself from his haze and turned his head. He looked at her and smiled and then curled his body so he draped himself over her. "Like... yeah, man..." He said and kissed her neck. "The best, babe." He whispered into her ear. Not that he had any comparison, really, but he couldn't imagine anyone else coming close to Taylor.

"Ain't that kind of an odd question?" He asked as he rolled back onto his back and stared at the ceiling. "I mean... don't ya already know that and junk?" Johnny smiled. "Not that I don't mind sayin it just ta say it."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:11 am

Taylor giggled.

"I only know it 'cause you say it, babe. And I sure like hearing it." She leaned her forehead against his so that their noses touched, and gazed into his eyes. "You're so good to me. Six is such a goood number..." She giggled again.

"We can start our own Hentai league, right here. Do you think the crowd would get sick of seeing the same match every night? And morning, and afternoon and after workouts..."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:22 am

Johnny beamed. He probably liked saying it as much as he liked hearing it. Mmmm...." Johnny kissed Taylor when their faces were close and looked into her eyes. Whens he began to speak, the thought made him excited. Johnny had initially entered the AFW to do hentai. His brother had convinced him that it was basically a way to get free sex and Johnny couldn't turn down getting paid to wrestle and do things with hot girls.

And the thought of that scenario with Taylor... well, that was even better! There was a returning gleam in his eyes and his hands squeezed Taylor's body. "I don't think I'd get bored of that at all, not if I was a fan, not if I was a participant." He said with a grin. "Just as long as they don't all end up like the LAST Hentai match we had, eheh..." Johnny said, making an off-handed remark. He wasn't even talking about the handcuffs. That part he liked.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:28 am

"What do you mean? That was a great night. But... maybe it was good that one was just for us. Fuck the crowd." She said through a smile.

"So we'll need a ring... do you think we can fit a ring in here?" She looked around the smallish bedroom, and then tucked herself back against Johnny and kissed his chest. "What do you think," kiss, "would I be better in bed, or in the ring?"

Last edited by 1167 on Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:30 am; edited 2 times in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:39 am

"Eheheh..." Johnny chuckled again. She should tell his ribs that. He swore they were cracked from her punches. "I loved it, babe... Other than than having to buy a new bed." and the crying. That was weird.

A ring ain't gonna fit in here babe. Don't you know? A lot of them hentai matches are done apartment style or on a bed. We've already got the perfect place for it. Isn't it kind of weird to just do it in a ring anyway?" He asked, raising an eyebrow as he leaned forward and kissed her on the head. Just because they were having a bit of a discussion, didn't mean he wasn't still quite excited.

"Like... what do you do in a hentai match in a ring? Irish Whip me into the ropes and then clothes line me to the ground so you can... err... do stuff and junk?" Well, that DID sound kind of hot.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:51 am

"Yeah, that's kind of what I assumed." She slid down a little farther to play her tongue around his nipple and then kiss his ribs and stomach. "Seems like you might be missing out if I just laid there and took it. Ya know, with all the stuff I can do. I can't tie you up in the ropes and suck your cock without any ropes. But..." She looked up and bit her bottom lip. "Do you think you could tie me up in the ropes sometime? You could do whatever you wanted."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:02 am

Johnny shivered when Taylor began to inch down his body. Her tongue made him throw his head back and his figners gripped the sheets. It wouldn't be hard for her to realize that he was already starting to get back in the mood. Johnny wasn't going to fight it but he was still trying to focus on her words. "S-Shit..." His pause turned into a moan of sorts. "If you want... why don't we just rent a ring some time so we can stripe down nude and wrestle." He said and looked at her. "Hell... I know there's a few places in the AFW facility where nooooo one would ever find us. And there's full rings and shit, just like you want. Cause.."

Johnny's fingers slipped into Taylor's hair and curled so he had a semi-tight grip. He then grinned and bucked his hips and with a tight yank, tried to fling Taylor off of him and onto her back, hoping to maintain a tight grip on her head so he could continue to maneuver her if she wasn't too quick to fight back.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:11 am

"Eee!"

Taylor flopped onto her back and bounced once on the bed. Johnny knew how to be rough in just the way she liked it. She sprung up and straddled him before he knew what hit him, and sat on top of him with her head pulled to one side and a trail of hair connecting to his hand. Taylor was on top, but Johnny was still in control, as long as he wanted to be. She smiled like she had so many times before, and her pupils grew like a cat about to pounce.

A breathless, sweaty while later, Taylor laid flat on her back, one leg hanging off the edge of the bed, naked but for the corner of a sheet that barely covered her hips. Her chest heaved while she caught her breath, with a satisfied smile on her lips. The air from the fan in the window cooled her sweat soaked skin. It was a familiar scene.

She looked over at Johnny and caught his eyes. Her smile swelled into a giggle.

"Your mom was telling me that I shouldn't have quit wrestling. But I'm pretty sure I never stopped..." She said with a gleam in her eye.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:21 am

Johnny was a little slower to rouse than Taylor. His face was smeared with placid contentment and his eyelids drooped over a glazed stare that focused on nothing. His chest heaved in synch with Taylor's as he recuperated from their engagement. He'd been trying his best to keep up with Taylor and in a physical sense, he could handle her in bed all day long. But if he wanted to wring every last bit of pleasure out of her, he had to control himself in other places. That was always the trick. She was too good for him to last that long and it was either buck up and trudge back in when SHE was ready or hold out until she was nearly done.

This time he had chosen to buck up. Or rather, she had made it very easy for him to buck up. Johnny sighed and looked over at Taylor as she spoke. When he finally registered what she was saying, Johnny sat up and leaned against the bed post. "Well, in the bedroom, for sure, babe." He said with a laugh. "She said that? She knows her stuff, man." He said. "I don't think she'd say it just to tease ya or anything. And, like... I dunno...'

Johnny scratched the back of his head. "It's pretty obvious that, like... wrestling is your thing, babe. Maybe she's right?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next