Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 165 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, hunter of speed, Jaystar

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Wells Quinn Vs. Axelle Holt

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Wells Quinn Vs. Axelle Holt - Page 3 Empty Re: Wells Quinn Vs. Axelle Holt

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:56 am

Wells yanked her feet away and scrambled back as much as she could. She rubbed her sore legs with one hand while she lifted her other and beamed at Axelle. She crooked her finger and then laughed. "Ha! You can't escape my Tickle-Fu! There's no place on my body my finger can't reach!" She wiggled her finger and looked Axelle up and down. "No crevice on you is safe from the deep reach of this finger!" She said as she held it in front of Axelle and showed her exactly the power she was going to wield against her fellow pinky. Wells just hoped that Axelle didn't figure out that Wells didn't even know Tickle-Fu, or worse yet, that it didn't exist at all!

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:49 am

Even though Wells came away from that engagement rubbing at her sore leg, Axelle was not quite satisfied with how it had all turned out. She had had her obviously less technically proficient foe in a punishing submission hold that should have ended things there, but the girl had managed to force Axelle to release her—not only that, but she had done it with just one finger. Axelle just could not figure out this silly, mysterious pink-haired rival of hers.

“Heh. ‘Tickle-Fu?’️” Axelle repeated, as she got up onto her knees. She tensed up a little as Wells began to espouse the virtues of this fighting style, then turned red upon hearing Wells talk about the deep reach of her finger, and how it would be able to probe any crevice on Axelle’️s body. The French girl wondered if her opponent really heard herself.

“W-well, even if that’️s so, you just have one finger as your weapon!” Axelle retorted. “I can use my entire body against you, as you’️ll soon see, my fellow pinky.” Axelle knee-walked back towards the beaming Wells. She knew that she would have to occupy Wells’️s hands so that the girl could not tickle her anymore. With that end in mind, Axelle thrust her arms forward, wiggling her fingers as she offered Wells a test of strength. Unless the girl was much stronger than she looked, Axelle had a feeling she could take command in such a contest—and keep from being tickled, as well.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:31 am

Wells eyes widened as Axelle threw out her hands and wiggled her fingers. She inched backwards and shook her head. "No!" She howled. "The Ten Points of Peking!? That stance is legendary in Tickle-Fu! I didn't know you were a master as well! You deceived me!" Wells balled up her fists.

"I've prepared for this day." Wells inhaled deeply. "You realize this fight can only end when one of us loses her head and gains the other's pink power, right?" She said, somehow acting like pink haired girls were Highlanderesque immortals. "WELLS QUINN SHALL NOT LOSE!" She bellowed and rushed at Axelle, throwing her body at the pink haired girl, executing a mostly perfect dropkick.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:59 am

Axelle’️s first reaction to her pink-haired foe’️s exclamation was, once again, confusion. The “Ten Points of Peking,” Wells had said? She was talking about Axelle’️s fingers, presumably, and she had called it a legendary stance of Tickle-Fu. Axelle could make all of that out, but she still couldn’️t say for certain whether Wells was making this all up as she went along, or if she was some sort of master of distraction who had been toying with Axelle ever since they hopped into the ring.

“Deceived you?” Axelle repeated, pursing her lips. Then, slowly, she smiled. She could play this game, too, at least as well as Wells had been. She heard Wells out—heard her say that one of them must be beheaded, and her power absorbed by the other—before replying, ominously: “Perhaps…perhaps I have sought you out through time and space, Wells Quinn, in order to defeat you and become the greatest pink-haired warrior on Earth.” She paused, then, with a small chuckle, she added: “There can be only one!”

And, at least as far as this match was concerned, Axelle intended to be the one left standing. But things would suddenly seem not so bright for her when Wells suddenly rushed at her and threw herself into the air, the seemingly inept fighter dropkicking Axelle in the chest and sending the French girl sprawling backwards onto the mat.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:13 am

Wells would have to consider The Quickening later. Right now as her feet slammed into Axelle, she knew she had an advantage. Not only that, but her pride as a pinky was on the line! Not that Axelle's WASN'T, it was just that, it was Wells idea... so how could Axelle's be? There was also the matter of Tickle-Fu that Wells had to clear up.

She scrambled to a position and flung herself at Axel, trying to sit on the pink haired girl's legs to keep her in place. "You may have mastered the Ten Points of Peking and you may just be The One, but there's still a lot I can do with this finger!" Wells said as she tried to inch her finger up Axelle's leg to tickle the girl, not looking like she was going to stop any time before she got to the tightly clad vee that shaped around the French girl's mound.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:39 am

Axelle had been caught completely off-guard by her opponent’️s sudden mastery of a high-powered and somewhat risky wrestling tactic, and was therefore thoroughly stunned when she sprawled down onto the mat, her fellow pink-haired girl hurrying over to sit down on her legs and keep the French fighter from being able to move. She listened to Wells wide-eyed, realizing that she was in for some trouble right now.

“H-hey!” she gasped, as she felt that finger that Wells seemed to put so much confidence in slide across her lower leg before slowly beginning to work its way upwards, eliciting little, half-swallowed laughs every inch of the way. “I-I don’️t know if I want to associate with that finger anymore!” Axelle added, beginning to sweat a little as the digit approached her groin. She was certain Wells wouldn’️t actually try that, but…what if she did? Axelle was frozen, able to do nothing but giggle as she continued to suffer her opponent’️s potent tickle torture.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:15 am

Wells beamed as she sensed Axelle's fear. Wells Tickle-Fu was strong. SHE was the master after all! "Yes, now you see the difference between us. Simply knowing the Ten Points of Peking doesn't mean you are a true master!" Welles pushed her finger forward and began wiggling it against the tight folds of Axelle's sex, tickling the pink haired girl and grinning. "Who is the French tickler now, huh pinky!? Quiver in fear! Ahahaha!" Wells 'mad laugh' was followed by a stream of giggles. She seemed to be quite enjoying herself as her butt wiggled against Axxelle's legs. "ehehehehe!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:12 am

Axelle’️s eyes widened as her fellow pink-haired fighter seemed to relish her obvious weakness in this moment. As cute and as spastic as she was, Wells had proven to be just as determined as Axelle to win this match and take home the victory. And now, in pursuit of that victory, she was going to utterly humiliate the French girl in front of an entire arena!

“Who is…I’️m s-still the French one!” Axelle stammered, as Wells’️s finger descended upon her lycra-covered crotch. The French pinky squealed as she felt the digit wiggle over her private parts. “No! Non!” she cried plaintively, trying to escape but finding herself trapped. This wasn’️t something she had been prepared for, and she could not muster up the resolve to do anything but lie beneath Wells and laugh pathetically as the girl went to town on her.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:26 am

Wells was totally into destroying Axelle with her Tickle-Fu. She continued to wiggle herfinger against Axelle's tightly covered crotch. She also continued to cackle evilly as Axelle struggled.

"Mwahahaha! Adding a silent N to a word isn't going to save you!" Wells said. "Especially since my Tickle-Fu is about to reach the next step! You have bore witness to the pants peeing power of the wiggle, but Tickle-Fu is even more destructive when a gentler touch is used!" Wells then began to push her finger against Axelle's folds and gently stroke the nubile buds, grinning the whole time. "Ohoho! I think it's already starting to work!" She bellowed haughtily.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:54 am

Wells’️s familiarity with the French language might have truly piqued the curiosity of a sane and sober Axelle Holt. But the Axelle in the ring was already driven half-mad by the precision assault which was being launched against her most personal place with but a single little finger.

The girl’️s proclamation regarding the use of a gentler touch made Axelle’️s eyes, already dripping with tears, open wide. This was supposed to be a real wrestling match, but she had underestimated the propensity of AFW girls to devolve to naughty business, and now, it seemed, she was paying the price for her short-sightedness. “N-no! No, please, Wells!” Axelle moaned, as her crotch was stroked even more tenderly. Try as she might, she could not keep herself from letting out a couple little squeals of arousal as the stimulation only increased in duration.

Axelle’️s hands would laboriously raise up, trying to grab Wells’️s elbows and stop her from continuing her gentle attack. The French girl was weak, however, and could offer little in the way of real resistance.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next