by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Wells Quinn Vs. Axelle Holt

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Wells Quinn Vs. Axelle Holt - Page 6 Empty Re: Wells Quinn Vs. Axelle Holt

Post by Tatyina Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:46 am

"I still feel it, Nnngh!" Wells groaned. "Y-You just feel it too!" Wells said, panting hard. "Hah... hah..l" She then shut her eyes. "And.. I.. I don't feel anything! I'm not LAUGHING am.. I!? I can resist my own tickling! But you can't! I've found the secret to defeating you, CLONE!"

Wells had no idea that she was accidentally tickling Axelle's crotch while she was ticklign her own and when Axelle started to attack Wells, she ggasped. "Haaangh!" She shook her head. "No! That's.. just a regular attack." She said. "You... hah... foool...." Wells said as she leaned back and slipped her hand completely into her underwear. "You're going to get it now." Wells then began to desperately finger herself before she suddenly stopped, moaning loudly for a moment before she sat up and smacked Axelle's hand away.

"Eureka!" She said and grinned widely. "Ohoho, CLONE." She said as she tried to scramble away from Axelle and clamber back into the ring. "You better be extra good at the clone mind reading thing or else, you have no victory against me whatsoever! Ahahaha!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:12 am

Axelle was more than a little delirious right now, as Wells’️s tickling attack on her own crotch incidentally brought the girl’️s fingers into close contact with Axelle’️s already aroused womanhood, as well. The French girl was blushing an incredibly deep shade of red as the assault continued, although the effect on her own naughty bits was lessened when Wells, seemingly spurred on by Axelle’️s words, slipped her hand inside her underwear and began fingering furiously. Axelle froze—she had no idea how to respond to her opponent masturbating like that right in front of her.

She would only snap back to reality when Wells smacked her hand away and jumped up, climbing back into the ring. “H-hey! Get back here!” Axelle stammered, following her opponent, unwilling to allow the girl any time to prepare some cheap trick or secret attack or something. “Y-you don’️t have anything—clone!” she taunted, still playing along with the clone thing. “In fact, unless you’️re reading my mind right now, you have no chance of winning at all! Do you really want to gamble on if your secret strategy is better than mine or not?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:40 am

Wells puffed out her chest, thrust her hips forward and pointed grandly at Axelle. "Ahahaha! Your words tell me that you have lost utterly, clone!" She said with triumph in her voice. "Soon, Wexelle Quolt will be no more! There will be only... Wells Quinn!"

Wells shimmied in place, shuffling from one foot to the other as her butt wiggled. "Wells Quinn always gambles. I'm confident of two things!" She said raising her index finger. "One! Lady luck hates ONE of us because Wells Quin has Terrible luck! That means YOU have terrible luck, clone."

Wells then leaned forward and ran her hand down to smooth out her skirt. "Two!" She said, flashing a Vee at Axelle. "Wells Quinn..." Wells stopped and shook her head. "Ok, well I only had the one. but it's good enough! Maybe." Wells smirked as she then pushed her hands up her skirt and began to slide off her panties discreetly enough that she wasn't showing off her crotch at all. It seemed like she had done it a lot before. She stood back up and twirled her panties on one finger until the flopped off. She gasped and bent over, picking them up and flashing the crowd and Axelle anyway. She then began twirling them again with a smug look like nothing happened.

"Just know my plan is foolproof!" She said. She then hurled her panties at Axelle's face, trying to distract her as she lunged at her fellow pinky, looking to spear her tot he ground while she was, hopefully, distracted.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:08 am

Axelle scoffed when Wells boasted that Axelle had already lost. The French girl was lying about having her own secret plan, of course, but there was no way her opponent could know that. She couldn’️t actually read minds! It was impossible!

“I don’️t think so!” Axelle replied, pointing a finger back at Wells, trying to mimic the girl’️s confident posing. “You, Wells Quinn, are doomed! You will lose, and I will be the only one still standing in the end. You can bet on that.” She put her other hand on her hip and tried to look powerful and intimidating as Wells launched into another bizarre, circularly-logical monologue. If one of them had terrible luck, but they both had terrible luck through the clone mirror-image process…it was all very confusing, and Axelle could do little but wait for Wells to make a move.

And make a move she did. The girl expertly slid her panties off, twirling them around nonchalantly on her finger as she finished her thought. Axelle’️s mouth dropped open a little at the sight, and her jaw descended further when Wells dropped the panties, bent over to pick them up, and gave both Axelle and the audience a brief glimpse of her naughty bits. “D-do you know w-what you’️re doing!?” Axelle stammered, before letting out a shriek as the other pink-haired girl launched the underwear in her direction. They landed square on her face, and she got a good whiff of them by the time she was speared to the mat, momentarily stunned and at Wells’️s mercy.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:22 am

When Wells put Axelle tot he ground, she wasted no time enacting her plan. Her fingers dug unto Axelle's belly as though she were going to perfrom a vicious belly claw. She was, unintentionally, but what she was really trying to do was tear Axelle's silver suit with her nails and get her fingers under it so she could yank hard and expose Axelle's own womanhood the way Wells had done with herself.

"Never Ending Clone Tickle-Fun! My ultimate technique and you'll be helpless! Ahahaha!" Wells said as she cackled absurdly drunk on her own clone stopping power.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:42 am

Axelle was too shocked to fight back as Wells tackled her to the mat and got on top of her, sinking her claws into the French girl’️s tight stomach. Axelle’️s face was still covered by Wells’️s panties, and she could not help but breath in the essence of her fellow pink-haired wrestler, immobilizing her for those few crucial seconds as her belly was attacked.

Soon, though, the pain of the claw brought her back to reality, and she flung the panties off of her face so that she could see Wells and try to launch a counterassault. To her horror, however, she found that her fellow pinkie had been clawing at her midsection with an ulterior motive: to rip through her form-fitting blue costume. Worse yet, Wells had already made good progress, as a few holes had appeared in the material just above Axelle’️s crotch.

“N-n-no! No! N-no!” Axelle spluttered, throwing a slap towards Wells’️s cheek, trying desperately to dislodge her, or distract her, or something.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:55 pm

"Urk!" Wells head was snapped tot he side and saliva dramatically fell from her lips as Axelle slapped her. She wasn't going to allow herself to be dislodged though her bizarre world she created for this match fueling her determination. "Ha! That didn't hurt, clone!" Wells barked. "Well, not ME anyway! Quit hitting yourself!" Wells stuck her tongue out and gave one last tug on Axelle's tight fittingclose to finally expose her pussy as well.

Wells blushed deeply at the sight and almost faltered as she clutched Axelle's leg tightly. "A-Are you ready for my Tickle-Fu Ultimate Technique? It's.. hah.. special for you, because... I just made it up!"

Wells then lurched forward so their drooling pussies could kiss. But the shock of their meeting made Wells moan and flop tot he ground, trying desperately to hold onto Axelle's ankles.

"Haaanngh!" If it was doing this to HER, she could only imagine what it was doing to her clone.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:37 am

The slap seemed to have an effect on Wells, but it did not stop the zany pink-haired girl from completely tearing open the crotch of Axelle’️s skintight blue costume, exposing her damp pussy. The French girl groaned and tried to wiggle her way free out from underneath her opponent, but Wells just would not let her go. Even when she got off, Axelle could not escape—the girl had a death grip on her ankles.

“You’️re crazy!” Axelle hollered, as Wells moved them into position. The girl’️s hips began to move forward, and Axelle’️s eyes grew wider. “Crazy! Crazy! W-what are you trying to do, huh, you crazy girl?”

When their pussies met, Axelle groaned loudly, trying to shift her body and get away, but having no success. She didn’️t know what to think of this. This was insane! Did Wells know what she was doing, or was she really as clueless as she seemed? But…how?

“Nnnnn!” Axelle moaned, biting her lip and squeezing her eyes shut, her hands clutching at the canvas futilely.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:50 am

"Ughhunnngh!" Wells groaned as she flopped against the mat, panting hard from the pleasure that zipped through her body. It was a lot more intense than she thought it was going to be but if she was feeling this much surging through her, then Axelle would just be dying. She knew it.

"Not... crazy!" Wells growled as she shut her eyes. All she had to do was try and hold on to Axlle's ankles as her hips wiggled and their pussies kissed sensually. "Unnnghhhhuaaahh!" Wells moaned as she was invaded with pleasure. But Axelle's repetition of her word made Wells fight on. She wasn't crazy. It wasn't HER fault that she had to fight against her own clone in a tickle competition.

"Die clone! Die! Ahhhnnngh!" Well, she didn't actually want her to die. That would be bad!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:18 am

“Yes…crazy!” Axelle countered, shaking her head wildly back and forth as her breathing began to grow faster and faster. “Very, very crazy! Th-this is…no, this is not what you are supposed to doooo…” She cried out a little, biting her lip to try to stifle any further screams. It was certainly an intense feeling, and, as Wells called out for her to die, the French kawaii girl really felt as if she might—if not from this all-out sexual assault on her pussy, then from pure embarrassment at getting into a sexfight in front of all these people, in her very first AFW match!

“You…stop it! Stop it, Wells! Please!” Axelle half-demanded, half-pleaded, as she would attempt to scoot herself backwards, slapping at Wells’️s legs as she did so in an attempt to ward off any further sexual attacks from the other pink-haired kawaii.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next