by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 120 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Wells Quinn Vs. Axelle Holt

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Wells Quinn Vs. Axelle Holt Empty Wells Quinn Vs. Axelle Holt

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:46 am

Standard match
Winning Conditions: Pinfall, Submission or knockout

When Wells' music began to play, the hyper pink haired kawaii burst out from the backstage area and looked at the crowd with wide eyes. Because of her showing in the Tension Vs. Friction event, she had garnered some more attention. Now as she entered people cheered her quite enthusiastic and it made the tiny girl watch in awe. She couldn't really even understand it.

Wells quickly scampered up to the ring and hopped in. It had been a while since she had been in a regular match. Not with some crazy giant. Not with some man eating animal or with some manly dude who wanted to do sexual things to her probably. Not with some lusty succubus or any other very strange thing that also probably existed.

Wells smoothed down her skirt and looked at entrance way. She was dressed in her pink hoodie and short skirt. Her normal ring attire. She tugged at her long strands of hair. She was actually kind of excited about her next match. For once.

Last edited by 445 on Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Wells Quinn Vs. Axelle Holt Empty Re: Wells Quinn Vs. Axelle Holt

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:30 am

Axelle had come a long way for this match. From Versailles, France to Tokyo, Japan was a thirteen-hour flight, and the culture shock she had suffered upon her arrival in the exotic east Asian nation was particularly debilitating. Thankfully, she had had almost a week to adjust to her new surroundings before having to fight. She had gotten over the jet lag, gotten used to living in a small little dorm room in the AFW complex, and had gotten ready to launch her AFW career and become the greatest kawaii fighter the world had ever known.

Her music began to play, and Axelle ran out from backstage into the warm lights of the arena. She was very excited, and very confident. Since her opponent had made her entrance first, Axelle had been able to get a good look at the girl. She was a little smaller than Axelle, and did not seem like the sort of person who had a lot of experience with pro-style wrestling. She was, however, supposed to be a veteran of a good number of matches here in Japan, so Axelle was going to be cautious and would be sure to keep her confidence in check.

Once she climbed into the ring—after doing a pose or two in her tight blue costume for the fans—she smiled devilishly and bounded over to her plain-clothed opponent. “Hello, there, fellow pinkie,” she tittered, scratching at her own pink mane as her eyes lifted up to the other girl’️s light pink hair. “My name is Axelle. Axelle Holt. Who are you?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:11 am

Wells watched as Axelle made her way down the ramp. Wow, she looked really cool. She was all dressed for wrestling success and had even more delicious looking cotton candy hair. Adorable! Wells was feeling excited until the girl stepped into the ring. Then her eyes widened. The girl was really tall! Wells was just so tiny that everyone looked huge to her though.

She shook the thoughts of being menaced by the larger kawaii and stepped forward. When Axelle spoke, Wells' beamed brightly. "What!? Pinkie!?" She said. She hopped forward, rushing at Axelle and gripping her arms. "Do you know the secret handshake?" She said, leaning in and looking at Axelle. Wells then turned her head and whispered in a low tone. "You know the first rule of pink is not to talk about pink, right?" She said and looked at Axelle seriously. "Not until you let me know that you're cool." She said turning her body and whistling like Axelle wasn't there. She then curled her arm around her body and wedged it underneath her other armpit so it was sticking out a little bit. She then eyed Axelle coolly and nodded down to her wiggling fingers.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:29 am

Axelle noticed how the other girl’️s eyes widened when she entered the ring. The French wrestler wondered what that was about. She wasn’️t particularly imposing, after all. She might have three or four inches and ten or so pounds on the other girl, but the difference wasn’️t significant enough to warrant a reaction like that. There wasn’️t anything else about her that Axelle figured could elicit such a reaction, though.

The girl’️s actions soon explained themselves to Axelle, for, as soon as the French girl mentioned their pink hair, her bubbly, bouncing, soon-to-be opponent became suddenly manic, grabbing at her arms, then letting go and turning away, all the while explaining in low tones something about rules of pink and needing to know if she was cool. Though she had always been top of her class in English, the French girl couldn’️t help but feel like she had missed some part of the conversation. Maybe her language skills weren’️t as good as she thought…?

She looked down at the other girl’️s wiggling fingers. Well, she had said something about a secret handshake. Axelle understood that, at least. She would just go with it and see where it led. Turning in the opposite direction as Wells, Axelle would stick one arm underneath the other armpit so that about half of her hand was protruding and, in this pose, her fingers would make contact with those of the other pink-haired girl, wiggling against them for a few seconds while Axelle did her best to look cool and not to crack up. This girl seemed like a lot of fun.

After ten seconds or so of finger contact, Axelle would break it off and turn to Wells, giving the girl a sweet smile. “So what do we do now, my rosy-haired peer?” she would ask, stepping a little closer as she did. “Noogie each other?” She would ball one hand into a fist and use it to ruffle Wells’️s hair playfully. “Or maybe rub our heads together, so that pink can meet pink?” She would lean in and down a bit, rubbing the side of her head against that of the other girl so that their pink manes would brush up against each other, her cheek lightly sliding against its counterpart as she did so.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:36 am

"Whoa." Wells watched as Axelle mimicked her and she blushed. She actually didn't know that there WAS a Punk Club or what the secret handshake was. Maybe one night when she was high on sugar, she had learned it? She backed away and straightened up.

Wells then backed up and grinned at Axelle. "Now... we wager!" She said and pulled out a coin from her hoodie pocket. "Call it int he air. If you win, then you can do whatever you want to me! Like, a free attack, or maybe you have a new kissing technique you're dying to practice?" Wells spoke completely nonchalantly. "Or, you could offer me a slice of delicious pie. Whatever it is, I'll let you do it for free."

Wells then flipped the coin in the air and looked at Axelle. "Call it! Call it!" She had failed to mention what would happen if Wells won the toss. But Wells new better than that. She'd definitely lose.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:47 am

And, just like that, the other pink-haired girl went from cool, and collected, and insistent upon the rule of cool, to seeming totally awed when Axelle mimicked her and then added on a little noogie and semi-snuggling. Axelle pursed her lips, trying to process all this information and come to a definitive conclusion about her opponent. She couldn’️t do it. The girl seemed to be all over the place. But one thing was for sure: she seemed fun!

Things got even stranger when the girl pulled a coin out of one of her pockets and offered Axelle a chance to wager. If Axelle won the toss, she got to do whatever she wanted to the girl. The French wrestler couldn’️t help but blush a little when the girl mentioned a kissing technique as one of the options. Sure, Axelle liked girls, and this one was definitely quite the cutie, but she couldn’️t really do something like that here, in front of all these people! It would be beyond embarrassing.

Axelle was about to decline the offer to wager, but before she could, Wells had tossed the coin into the air and was yelling at Axelle to call it. “But wha—uh, wait…quoi?” Axelle stammered, even lapsing into French for a moment in her confusion. But, knowing she needed to call it before it hit the mat, she would add on a hurried: “Ah…tails!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:57 am

"No! Not kwah! That's not a side!" Wells blurted out as the coin sailed through the air. Finally she heard tails and gasped when the coin clanked to the mat. She peered over it and sighed in relief, pressing her hand against her tiny chest. "Phew. For a second there I thought you weren't going to get it in time." Wells then bent over, showing off her barely covered butt to Axelle as she struggled to get her fingers under the coin. She just couldn't get a grip on it and as her tongue poked out of her mouth, her butt waved at Axelle and occasionally her cute panties could be seen. She was wearing pink panties with naughty red pitchforks on them.

"Dangit! Blast you coin! You already defeated me with your ability to land on tails! now you are making me look the fool!" Wells head then swung and bobbed between her own legs as she looked at Axelle. "Well, you won." She said, not even batting an eyelash about her position. "What do you want to DO to ME" She said, wriggling her ass like she was offering. Wells was completely oblivious and her balance finally gave way and she thumped hard on her head.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:16 am

Axelle shook her head as the coin landed, Wells bending over to pick it up. That was unnecessarily intense. If the girl really wanted to wager, might they not have taken the time to ensure that both understood the rules, and the consequences for being the one to lose? It was all so ridiculous. “Quelle folie!” she tittered, covering her mouth with one hand.

Then, she caught sight of Wells’️s panties, and her entire face went as red as a tomato. Why did the girl wear such a short skirt? Didn’️t she know her panties were on display? Her cute, pink panties with absolutely adorable little red pitchforks, covering a butt that seemed positively…

What am I doing? Axelle thought to herself. She could not let this distract her from the task at hand: winning the match. There had been enough distractions already. But…they had been fun, hadn’️t they been? And Wells was very cute…and when she wiggled her rear end as if inviting Axelle to do something rather naughty, well…

“Eh…heh,” Axelle giggled nervously, hoping the girl would get up and reveal that everything had been a prank. But that wasn’️t in the cards. Instead, Wells fell forward and thumped her head on the mat. Axelle giggled again, a little more sincerely this time. “Quelle jolie fille,” she muttered, admiring the collapsed form of her soon-to-be opponent. Walking over to the girl and kneeling down beside her, Axelle would finally reply: “Ah…no, thank you. I, uh, I pass.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:43 pm

Wells legs slowly unfolded when Axelle bent over and as they unwound, they began to accelerate until they thumped against the mat. "Uh..." Wells said as she looked up at Axelle who was bent over and looking at her.

"Hey. You shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth. If you give up this chance, Lady Luck will scorn you. You never, ever want to be on her bad side. This I know."

Wells then lifted out her hand and poked at the spot where Axelle's nipple was, as the pink haired girl was just looking to poke Axelle in a silly manner and give her a gentle shove, just aiming for the chest herself and not realizing where she might specifically be poking.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:06 pm

“Lady Luck?” Axelle said, a little confused. The girl certainly seemed to take her games seriously. The way Wells talked, she might have been talking about a matter of life and death, rather than a simple little wager to start off a wrestling match. A match which, it seemed to Axelle, they might never get to, at this rate.

Then, Wells poked her right in her nipple. Axelle’️s cheeks grew even redder as the nub was gently teased through the thin, skintight material of her leotard. She squeaked, sliding back, trying to get out of reach of her adorable opponent. “Did you…?” she began, but trailed off, deciding to let it go and try to compose herself. At some point, the match was going to get underway, and she wanted to be ready, not confused and distracted.

“Well…” she began, then paused, biting her lip. Finally, Axelle gave her opponent a warm smile and said: “Maybe I’️ll just do this…” She would scoot forward again and lean in, planting a kiss on the other pink-haired girl’️s cheek. “And ask you about your name again. I still don’️t know what to call you.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next