by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 192 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 190 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Wells Quinn Vs. Axelle Holt

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Wells Quinn Vs. Axelle Holt - Page 4 Empty Re: Wells Quinn Vs. Axelle Holt

Post by Tatyina Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:37 am

Wells was enjoying watching Axelle squirm almost completely oblivious to what she was actually doing to the girl. It was pretty exciting to see how her fellow pinky reacted to such extreme tickling. It seemed as if Axelle really couldn't handle it one bit! Though Wells did think it was weird that she wasn't giggling so much as making... other noises. Wells cheeks blushed involuntarily while she continued her 'tickle torture.'

When Axelle tried to grab Wells elbow, she gasped. Her eyes widened and she shook her head. "You dare to try and stop me!?" She said, beaming widely. "So you think that I can only tickle with my fingers, huh!?" She said and pulled her hand off Axelle's crotch only to bury her face between the tightly clad legs and wiggle her tongue against Axelle's crotch.

"Mmphhmmphmmophmmghhmmn!"

She said triumphantly!

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:49 am

Axelle had recognized her own weakness, and had not really been expecting to successfully force Wells off of her by clutching ineffectually at her elbows. The French girl certainly did not expect the torture to get worse, though, and that, unfortunately enough for her, was exactly what happened: instead of stopping her assault, Wells merely switched weapons, exchanging her terrible, skilled fingers for her slimy, darting tongue.

“Nooo-o-o-o!” Axelle moaned as her tightly-clad crotch was licked eagerly by her opponent. She could not help but get all excited by this, and her costume would show it, as a small, dark wet spot appeared on the tight fabric, as her pussy began to leak a little after all of this stimulation. Her cheeks burned red as this happened. The humiliation the French girl was feeling was awful.

She knew she had to fight back, and soon, or those sensations slowly building up in her groin would end any chance she had at winning this match. Knowing her options were few, Axelle would try to bring her legs up and begin squeezing Wells’️s head between her thighs, looking to trap her fellow pinky in a slowly tightening headscissors.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:29 pm

Wells was sure she could tickle her way to victory. Using her tongue to tickle sensitive areas of Axelle's body. But when the pink haired girl clamped down on her thighs, Wells' eyes widened. Nmmmnmmm!" She squealed in the tight leg scissors. She felt claustrophobic but wasn't sure what to do. She tugged but in her position it was quite useless.

She tried to push herself to her hands and knees and then pushed her hands against Axelle's tight clad ass. She was trying to use her position to try and pry herself free but all she was really doing was kneading Axelle's ass cheeks like dough while she tried to tug her head free. She was also drooling on Axell's crotch as she left her tongue wagging out her her mouth while she panted hotly and focused on freeing herself.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:25 am

Finally, thankfully, Axelle got a bit of a respite from Wells’️s remorseless tickling and…stimulating. Managing to clamp her thighs down around the girl’️s head, Axelle would now show off her leg muscles, squeezing harder and harder as she tried to force Wells to either escape and pick a different strategy, or tap out.

“Haah…eh…” Axelle panted, recovering her breath after the “tickling” Wells had been performing with her tongue on Axelle’️s lycra-covered crotch. Her womanhood felt very damp right now, both thanks to her own arousal and to the steady stream of drool that was trickling out of her fellow pink-haired girl’️s mouth. It was sort of uncomfortable, especially since she was on display in front of an audience, and those two adventuring hands grabbing firmly onto her rear end were not making her feel any better right now. As Wells kneaded her buttocks and tugged her head backwards desperately, Axelle would keep her legs clamped as tight as she could, though Wells did manage to drag her a couple of feet during her attempts to get free.

After a minute or so of this, Axelle realized that she would probably be in a better position if she separated herself from Wells altogether. It was time, she figured, to let her fellow pinky go. The French girl would quickly loosen her legscissors, before pulling her legs back and trying to push her feet against Wells’️s shoulders, forcing the girl backwards and putting a little space between them.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:42 am

Wells wasn't going to try and keep Axelle from leaving when she untangled her legs. Wells rolled int he opposite direction and got to her hands and knees, panting. "Hahh.. hah..." Wells then began to lick her lips. "S-Salty..." She said and looked at Axelle. She blinked and looked at the girl, noticing the spot between her legs that came from the licking and... other things.

"Oh man! See! See how impressive my tickle attack is! You totally peed yoruself! Peeeeeed!" She said and pointed at Axelle. Wells eyes then widened and she crawled over tot he apron. "Noooo! I licked pee!" She said, trying to spit out the fruits of her tickling.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:16 am

Axelle would fall back down onto her back after kicking Wells away, her legs splayed so that the other pink-haired girl could get a good look at her dampened crotch. Axelle was already embarrassed, but when Wells started laughing and saying that she had peed herself, the French girl’️s face turned as red as a tomato. “H-hey! I didn’️t pee!” she insisted, a little angrily. She crossed her arms over her chest and sat there dejectedly, watching as Wells crawled over to the apron and started spitting.

“Hey! Listen to me, Wells!” Axelle insisted, trying to figure out how to say what she needed to say in a way that wasn’️t just as embarrassing as simply letting this happen. “You…you don’️t need to worry. It is not pee, okay? It…just isn’️t.” Grunting, she would lift herself up onto her feet, walking towards Wells. “But I am going to get you for doing that to me.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:04 am

"Bleh, bleh, bleh!" Wells said as she made more of a show pretending to spit than she was actually doing. She was mostly rolling her tongue out of her mouth and making a funny face. Wells barely heard Axelle sneak up on her and when she did, she shrieked. "Eeek!' She sat up but the bottom rope was in her way and she flopped back downward and slipped out of the ring, landing on her head.

"Owwwiee!" She groaned as her skirt flipped and showed off her panties. She looked up as Axelle explained herself. "Not... pee?" She said. Her face then went flush. "OHMIGOD!" She gasped. "Then it was... it was..." She brought her hand to her face to whisper. "cuuuuuum." She said it like it was a dirty word and suddenly seeming to totally understand what was oblivious to her before. "I get it now! You get off on getting tickled! Y-You're really a lusty Succubus in disguise! Pervert!" She screeched and flailed her legs trying to roll out from her upsidedown position and into a position where she could escape the pink haired demon.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:49 am

The French kawaii could only watch as her opponent flopped down out of the ring, landing on the mats surrounding it, her skirt flopping down to reveal her cute pink panties with the red pitchforks on them. Axelle’️s face was completely red by the time her upside-down fellow pinky finally put two and two together. It should have been obvious what had happened, but, somehow, Wells just didn’️t understand that doing…that…was obviously going to result in…this. Axelle felt just a little annoyed at her naïve opponent, and she was only further rankled when she was called a lusty succubus and a pervert.

“I-I am not!” Axelle stammered, stomping one foot hard onto the mat, crossing her arms in front of her chest. “I-i-it’️s all your fault, y-you know! The same thing would happen to you…if I did that!”

She was annoyed, now, and she wanted to teach Wells a little something by the time this match was over. As the other pink-haired girl would try to right herself and get herself back onto her feet, Axelle would go to the corner and try to climb up onto the ropes, holding onto the turnbuckle as she got her feet on the lower rope, then the middle, and finally the uppermost. Once up there, she would let out a little battle cry before trying to launch herself through the air, hoping to hit Wells with a powerful aerial tackle.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:26 pm

"My fault!" Wells said as she flipped onto her hands and knees. She shook her head as she watched Axxelle climb over to the turnbuckles. "I only have PART of a lusty succubus inside of me. My soul wasn't completely consumed! I think. Wells wasn't sure about much, most of the time. "You're the one who is full on... Cotton Candy demon!" Wells said and thrust her hips at Axelle even while the girl climbed to the top rope. it didn't really dawn on the pinky that she should probably move.

"Seeeee!" Wells said as Axelle cried. "That's justt he kind- OOOOFFF!"

Wells was splatted against the thin mats outside of the ring by Axelle's lithe body. She was dazed and she felt like her eyes were swirling. "R-Rape! Demon rape!" She moaned, Not doing a very good job of trying to sound helpless.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:19 pm

“Y-yes! Your fault!” Axelle huffed, when Wells called her a cotton candy demon. The French girl did not intend to be blamed for what Wells had done to her. “Do you have any idea w-what you’️ve been doing, huh? Y-you’️re the one who’️s been trying to seduce me!” With that, she launched herself from the top of the turnbuckle, managing to land right on top of Wells and squash the other pink-haired girl into the mat.

“Rrrrgh,” Axelle groaned, rubbing her head a little as she laid on top of her dazed opponent. Hearing the girl crying rape, Axelle was really starting to get angry. “Stop!” she insisted, grabbing Wells’️s shoulders as if about to shake her. She paused, however, and then seemed to change her mind, trying to slide her hands down to Wells’️s armpits. “Why don’️t you have a taste of your own medicine?” Axelle said, before beginning to wiggle her fingers, trying to torture Wells with a little tickling, just as Wells had been doing to her.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next