by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 232 users online :: 1 Registered, 1 Hidden and 230 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Back and Better Than Ever!

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Back and Better Than Ever! - Page 2 Empty Re: Back and Better Than Ever!

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:22 am

Things were progressing very quickly, as Kelly seemed to grow more irritated with each word that Lady Lakota said, culminating at last with her angrily accepting Janet’️s challenge and handing the belt over to the ref girl, ready to begin the fight then and there. Janet would have simply gone along with it, too, if Nikolette hadn’️t stepped in and loudly reminded Kelly that the challenger got to choose the stipulations of the match.

Now that was interesting. Janet hadn’️t really realized that she could do that before waltzing out here to issue her challenge. Went to show that she still had a few things to learn when it came to just how AFW operated.

She could definitely kick Kelly’️s pasty ass, though. No question about that.

As Nikolette turned back to her and gave her a few helpful hints, Janet would nod along, thinking of just what sort of match she wanted to force Kelly into. She had a few in mind, but was having trouble narrowing it down to just one. “Help me out,” she said to Nikolette. “Any type of match in particular that you think would really make her squirm?” She paused, smiling, before hastily adding: “Thanks, by the way. As soon as I’️m done with her tonight, she’️ll be all yours.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:11 pm

Nikolette grinned as Lakota spoke with her. "No problem." She said with a nod. "Just leave somethin for me ta get'" She added with a chuckle. "
And if yer lookin ta wrankle that gal, well, it ain't exactly hard!" Nikolette laughed. "But you could do one o them pervert matches. tickle her undercarraige a bit." Nikolette blushed at the thought. She might not stick around for a match like that. "Not sure if she's any good at those sorts o matches."

Nikolette shook her head. "But if ya'll wanna live dangerously, with some sorta no DQ match or somethin, I'll make sure she can't pull any shenanigans, if ya know what I mean." Nikolette said, grinning.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:14 am

Handing the belt to the Ref, Kelly thought she'd have a moment to just stretch and prepare to kick Janet's little ass but then came the horrid sound of a high volume shout right into her ear.

"AHHH!!OOOHMYGOD!!" Cried Kelly as her ears rung, holding them after the obnoxious yell that hurt Kelly's hearing, her blood boiling. Nikolette was getting on very last raw nerve, especially as she helped out this new upstart punk.

"I KNOW HOW THE BELT WORKS!" She lied. She had been so happy about getting it she didn't care what the rules were regarding it. She then turned her attention back to Lakota.

"Pick what ever you please!"
Kelly said while running her hand through her hair and tossing it over her shoulder. "I Gartuntee that no mater what matchtype you select... You. Will. Lose... Badly." Kelly added with a confident smirk direction.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:16 am

Janet listened to Nikolette’️s advice and encouragement, nodding as the big veteran wrestler explained what she felt were Kelly’️s strengths and weaknesses. The Lakota woman had only seen a couple of the girl’️s more recent matches, but she had to agree with the assessment. The girl who currently held the Entropy belt had a very distinctive style of fighting—as did Janet. The Lakota intended to use all of this to her advantage, as she was allowed to choose the type of match.

“Hmm,” she hummed, her eyes turning back to Kelly as the girl began taunting her, an arrogant, confident smirk stretched across her face. “Of course, I understand why you’️d be so confident, sweetie,” she said. “You did win the belt yourself, after all. But it’️s obvious you have no idea what I’️m capable of, and, if I get to choose the type of match, I can’️t help but choose something that would play to my strengths and maximize your weaknesses.” She laughed, taking a step closer to Kelly before continuing: “Therefore, I challenge you to a facesit match. Whoever can make the other pass out beneath her ass first gets the victory!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:30 am

Nikolette raised an eyebrow as Lakota began to stalk towards Kelly, giving the girl a coy look. She wasn't sure what the girl had up her sleeve but when she revealed it, Nikolette's face went red. She shook her head just to make sure she wasn't hearing things. She was REALLY going to have THIS kind of match!?

Nikolette rubbed the back of her neck and flashed a look at Kelly. "Eheh, better you than me, Kelly. Have... fun?" She wasn't even sure if she could say that. She then looked at Lakota. "Um... not sure how I'll be able to help with THIS kinda match but... good luck?" She was still confused. "Uhh... sit her good?" She said and slid out of the ring. She wasn't sure if she really should watch this, but she thought that maybe, just maybe Kelly would try something. Or, rather, that because of the match type, she'd DEFINITELY have to try something to be able to survive Lakota's... ass?

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:28 pm

"Blah Blah Blah" Kelly mouthed with arrogant shakings of her head as Janet spoke about picking something that would benefit her strengths while being no so beneficial to Kelly, who acted like she didn't care about whatever Lakota picked until she chose... Facesit match.

"Pfft-WHAT!!?" Kelly gasped with a bright red face upon hearing the match-type and rules. "Eugh. This is more Sunderland's department." Kelly thought, wishing Janet was Heather. It would be so easy to win.

Kelly tuned her attention to Nikolette "'Eheh, betteh you then me, Kelleh' Oh shut up, grease monkey!" The blonde growled to the mechanic as she did a mocking impersonation of her statement before turning her attention back to Lakota.

"Okay. I get it. You're not really trying to win the title you're just interested in getting my..." Kelly turned around and cocked her hips to show off her derriere. "Hot. Firm. Ass to smother your face unconscious aren't you? That what you like? That want you want?" She mocked before turning to face Janet again. "Hahaha! You know I may not have a booty suitable for BET... BUT!" She slowly traced her finger down her chest, trailing it through her cleavage.

"I'm sure I can kick your ass easy with REAL wrestling skill and smother you helpless one way or another before you pass out under my perfect ass. You're on, Tonto!"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:12 am

Janet nodded over to Nikolette, who seemed a little shocked and a little disconcerted by the sort of match the Lakota fighter had chosen. Obviously, she was more used to the “traditional” sort of wrestling, as Kelly was. Janet had figured as much before. She was just glad for the support she had from Nikolette, and hoped the girl would help her out if Kelly were to try anything in violation of the rules of the match.

“Thanks!” she said, with a smile and a wink, before turning her focus to Kelly. The blonde had seemed momentarily surprised by Janet’️s choice of a facesit match, but had already regained her composure, launching into a nice, long spiel about how perfect her ass was and how easily she would win this championship match. Lady Lakota only half-listened, though she kept her eyes on Kelly, giving her ass a thorough looking-over as she turned around. Kelly was indeed quite sexy, and had a pretty nice ass…but then, Janet didn’️t intend to let it get anywhere near her face, so it really didn’️t matter to her how curvaceous her foe was. All that mattered was whether she could get Kelly down and smother her into unconsciousness, and Janet was confident that she could.

“If you’️re ready to go, then, sweetie, shall we get started?” Janet would reply, slinking back towards one corner of the ring and taking off her headdress, handing it over to a staff member on the other side of the ropes. She would then slowly turn around, ostensibly to do some stretches. Most of these, however, involved vigorously thrusting her ass in Kelly’️s direction and rolling it back and forth, letting the blonde get a good look at what would be the instrument of her destruction. Janet looked over her shoulder, a sultry smile on her face as she sought to see whether Kelly was enjoying the display.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:04 pm

Kelly scoffed as she noticed Janet checking her out during her little flaunting, she didn't really know how to react to that other than with disdain, thinking it was so typcial for a friction slut like her to not keep her mind out of the gutter, which explained why this match was chosen obviously.

Stepping back into her corner, Kelly began some proper stretches with her arms and legs, but when she looked up and saw Lakota's stretches to involve a lot of thrusting with her ass in the direction towards the blonde. Kelly's cheeks flushed and her eyes narrowed slightly as she stared at the girl's rump that was covered by the short skirt.

"Are you... Mocking me?" Kelly asked herself arms at her sides and fists clinched tightly, fuming a bit at Janet's sultry smile that she took as a taunt. Face sit match or not, Kelly was going to make this a hard fight.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8943:3k41vgu6]To be Continued Here[/url:3k41vgu6]

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2