Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 183 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 180 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, hunter of speed, Jaystar

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

SS '13: Hula Island Match Azami Tsukimori Vs. Miho Kamagawa

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

SS '13: Hula Island Match Azami Tsukimori Vs. Miho Kamagawa Empty SS '13: Hula Island Match Azami Tsukimori Vs. Miho Kamagawa

Post by Tatyina Mon May 20, 2013 3:52 am

Preceded By: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/summer-splash-f69/ss-13-commencement-address-t8464.html#p213404:3kn833xk]Commencement Ceremony featuring Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt and Aurelia Fortuna[/url:3kn833xk]
Followed By: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/summer-splash-f69/ss-13-book-em-danno-handcuff-match-sixx-vs-caitlyn-t8468.html:3kn833xk]Book 'em Danno Handcuff Match: Sixx Vs. Caitlyn Winchester[/url:3kn833xk]

Azami Tsukimori
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/azami-tsukimori-t7329.html:3kn833xk]SS '13: Hula Island Match Azami Tsukimori Vs. Miho Kamagawa GczE6.jpg[/url:3kn833xk]

Vs.

Miho Kamagawa
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/miho-kamagawa-t7308.html#p179313:3kn833xk]SS '13: Hula Island Match Azami Tsukimori Vs. Miho Kamagawa 1233519-D1AQ4KA.png[/url:3kn833xk]

Match Type: Kiddy Pool
Winning Conditions: First to orgasm
Special Conditions: Match is fought in a pool of water, competitors wear hula skirts.

Last edited by 121 on Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:29 pm; edited 4 times in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

SS '13: Hula Island Match Azami Tsukimori Vs. Miho Kamagawa Empty Re: SS '13: Hula Island Match Azami Tsukimori Vs. Miho Kamagawa

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:05 am

Life as a wrestler had been pretty busy for Azami. Not that she complained. Her inclusion in the Summer Splash meant that she could go to Hawaii and such. Her lover Janet, or better known as Lady Lakota, was in it too, so things were great to say the least. All she's missing was her cousin. That's fine, Azami felt like could tell her a lot of stuffs when she got back, for instance, about how she defeated her opponent today.

Smiling pleasantly, the self claimed princess would enter the arena wearing her blue bikini set, with a matching blue hula skirts covering her bottom. She even put a little dancing motion on her way to the arena for the event, which happened to be a kiddy pool. As she entered the pool, Azami would start giving some poses so that the crowds could capture a picture of her in the Hawaiian style fashion.

After a while the blue haired girl would move to the edge of the pool, blowing kisses to the roaring crowds. She's so excited at her participation on a big event like this that she could hardly wait for this Miho girl to arrive at the scene.

Back to top Go down

SS '13: Hula Island Match Azami Tsukimori Vs. Miho Kamagawa Empty Re: SS '13: Hula Island Match Azami Tsukimori Vs. Miho Kamagawa

Post by anegge Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:41 pm

Miho felt a surge of adrenaline as she entered the arena. Was it being in a PPV, or in Hawaii that was heating her up? Well those were certainly factors, but mostly the dancer was charged up to fight her opponent.

She shook her hips letting her periwinkle painted grass skirt rustle as she stuck her rump out for the audience. Like Asami's classic bikini look Miho had also chosen a bikini top that hooked underneath like a pair of cupping hands, one that matched her bottoms. The comparison was intentional, both Asian girls looked quite similar except that Miho's assets were more pronounced. Which was exactly why her entrance had prompted more cheers, obviously.

Miho stepped into the pool gingerly at first getting her ankles wet, but then she quickly strode over to where Azami was showing off. This was going to be a softer match than some she was used to, but that didn't mean she wasn't going to get down and dirty. She slipped her right hand out and between the strands of Azami's skirt cupping her butt cheek. "Tsuki-hime? You're barely a crescent moon. We'll see which one of us really a princess."

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
SS '13: Hula Island Match Azami Tsukimori Vs. Miho Kamagawa GXChUKwSS '13: Hula Island Match Azami Tsukimori Vs. Miho Kamagawa 1BElGMISS '13: Hula Island Match Azami Tsukimori Vs. Miho Kamagawa UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:16 pm

Her would be opponent's entrance brought a smirk on Azami's face. The girl looked delicious, no doubt they'll have a lot of fun in this match. The blue haired girl licked her lips when Miho approached her. Feeling the girl's hand cupped her butt cheek, she leaned closer towards her would be opponent, pincing the girl's chin with her thumb and index finger.

"And you must be Kamagawa-san..." she smiled seductively. "You're quite stunning, I have to say... I can hardly wait to play with you..."

Azami leaned some more towards Miho to kiss the girl's lips softly before she backed away from her, winking teasingly. The crowd definitely liked what they saw, judging from their cheers, which should set the mood straight away. While waiting for the bell, Azami would put a hand on her waist while raising the other in front of her mouth.

"Obviously the image of a princess fits me better... You're a bit too... you know... chubby?" she teased with a slightly mocking expression.

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:06 pm

Miho licked her lips filling her mouth with Azami's taste as she pulled away from the kiss. But her eyes narrowed as the taller girl insulted her. Did this girl just complain about her 'image' ? "I think you mean voluptuous, rather than flat like you."

This was a less physically violent match so it seemed like this contest would boil down to which one could foist their sensuality onto the other to break their willpower first. It would be a struggle between Miho's massive, enveloping curves and Azami's pert, firm features. Miho had an obvious offensive advantage to Azami's more subtle defensive advantage, but that suited the dancer just fine. She loved to torture her opponents until their secret desire for submission was exposed, and in a single fall match the battle would be even fiercer.

As the bell rang, Miho confidently strutted forward wanting to lock hands with Azami an d press herself up against the girl grinding firmly to casually wear down the blue haired fighter's resistance. "In the ring, the princess is the one who rules their opponent, and that's exactly what my body is going to do to yours."

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
SS '13: Hula Island Match Azami Tsukimori Vs. Miho Kamagawa GXChUKwSS '13: Hula Island Match Azami Tsukimori Vs. Miho Kamagawa 1BElGMISS '13: Hula Island Match Azami Tsukimori Vs. Miho Kamagawa UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:59 am

Azami always enjoyed teasing her opponent or throwing little insults just to distract them. Miho seemed to take the bait, though she couldn't be sure from that reaction alone. Voluptuous is a way to describe her opponent, but of course she wouldn't admit that openly yet.

"Oh please... You must have a problem with those eyes if you think I'm flat..." she replied.

The bell ran afterwards to cut their chit-chat, and Miho would approach Azami for a lock-up. The blue haired girl didn't mind that, of course. Sheactually wanted to feel those huge breasts of her opponent with her own body. She stepped forward and locked fingers with Miho, letting out a soft moan as their breasts pressed together.

"Mmm... Not bad, Kamagawa-san..." she smiled at her. "You can try to conquer my body... But I must warn you... Only a handful of people managed to do that so far.. Ohohoh~"

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:45 pm

Miho pursed her lips fixing Azami with a pouty but intense stare. A gaze that would send the message that she was supremely confident about her ability to overwhelm the taller girl's cute frame.

And her body backed her bravado up. She stepped away and splashed her chest down on Azami giving her a taste of what sort of metioric impact her chest could deliver. Then she hooked her left ankle with the girl and begand to grind on her like a pole. Her hips twisted at just the right angle to maximize contact she smashed her sex right up into the princesses'. Her massive melons were practically surrounding Azamis breasts massaging them in time with the pussy grind and maximizing the heat between the two bodies.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:05 pm

"Mmm..." Azami purred as Miho began her frontal assault by mashing her larger breasts onto her own while their crotch also bumped against each other.

The look of her opponent's face told the self claimed princess just how confident she was, and frankly Azami could tell why. There's no way she could compete with Miho's breasts with her own, but maybe she could use that to her advantage. With one of their ankles tangled to each other, Azami knew she couldn't get away easily from the girl, but she still pretended like she wanted to anyway. She wanted to make Miho feel too confident about her own chances with this start.

"Oouhh..."

Azami's moaning, while wasn't completely faked, was exaggerated to try giving Miho an impression that she's overwhelmed by her assault. In the meantime, the blue haired girl was slowly leaning backwards to lure her opponent further towards her. When she felt like she had a chance to execute her plan, Azami would try to twist her body to the side, hoping to disrupt Miho's balance so she could trip her down. Falling on top of those delicious breasts would probably give an extra damage to her opponent too.

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:27 pm

"Mmm, yeah." moaned Miho fully enjoying the fact that her opponent was obviously losing such a simple struggle. Azami played up her weakness leaning back in the hold. Miho appreciated the show and wasn't concerned by the consequences of pursuing her attack knowing that every millimeter the girl leaned back was another ounce of fight she couldn't apply to their tangle, and her own body was taking advantage of it as she rubbed against the girl, wearing her down more quickly.

In an instant Miho was tumbling back landing on her butt with a splash in the water, and that was followed by Azami's courageous dive. Twin torpedoes drove deep into her jugs making Miho arch and scream. "Ahhh! my tits!" Miho's breasts were quite resilient having taken punches and worse before, but that wasn't the point. Azami had instantly reversed the dominance situation asserting her authority with the powerful breast splash, and carving away at Miho's confidence.

Miho bit her lip in temerity and slipped her right leg up and away from Azami's pin knowing she had to stay away from a sensually destructive grapevine pin here. From this position, she couldn't get leverage to fight Azami's tit pin, but her hips could still work, meshing puss to puss and giving the girl a wild ride.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:43 pm

Azami yelped as she dived onto Miho after her plan to take down the girl work. The landing seemed to be perfect, judging from the other girl's scream. A smirk appeared on the blue haired girl's face. This was surely a position that benefited her more than Miho, though the girl was quick to react by keeping her leg out of reach. Smart move, but that wasn't enough.

"Oh I'm sorry about that, Kamagawa-san..." Azami said with faked sympathy while pressing her own breasts harder onto the girl's own. "I'll see what I can do to make it better...ahn...!"

Her taunting was disrupted by the movement of Miho's hips. Of course the girl was going to fight back. Azami moaned from the feeling of Miho's skirt and bikini bottom rubbed against her crotch, but she began to slowly push herself up to try straddling the girl's belly. Once she managed to do that, the blue haired girl would slip away one of her hands from Miho's own to expose the girl's breasts by sliding her top up. She would then start groping one of those lovely orbs rather roughly with her free hand.

"Feel better now...?" Azami would ask teasingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next