Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Bikini Submission: Natasha Loclear vs Azami Tsukimori

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Bikini Submission: Natasha Loclear vs Azami Tsukimori Empty Bikini Submission: Natasha Loclear vs Azami Tsukimori

Post by daemongirl Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:38 am

Rules: Both women must wear bikinis, victory is obtained by scoring the best out of three hentai submissions.

Bikini Submission: Natasha Loclear vs Azami Tsukimori Juvia1+competencia2.jpg

It was just another night in the AFW it seemed to Natasha as she was informed her match for tonight involved bikinis, hentai submission holds, and multiple falls, her smile growing wider with every new word she heard. Her opponent it seemed was a relatively new addition to the AFW roster, one of the backstage workers showing her an advertisement for tonight's match which had both her and this woman named Azami on it, Natasha not surprised to find her opponent was a beautiful woman with a nice full chest and a pretty face, her record at the bottom showing she was so far undefeated in two matches.

"Well thats impressive, she should give me a run for my money then." Natasha remarked to the worker before blowing him a kiss in thanks and heading for her locker room to get changed for the match. Slipping out of her low cut blue top and long flowing skirt, Natasha would look through her swimsuits for a moment before deciding on a dark blue one. She tied it first around her back, lifting the cups up over her breasts before tying it around her neck, adjusting how her large mounds sat in the bikini top before tying on the matching panties. "Well, it likely wont last long, but it will look great while it does." She remarked while looking in a mirror before she heard a knock at her door telling her it was time for the match to start.

Exiting the locker room Natasha casually made her way over to the entrance ramp with every eye backstage upon her, quite used to this she merely smiled to each of the hard workers before signaling for her entrance to start. The theme to Kingdom Hearts, entitled Simple and Clean, would begin to play throughout the arena while the lights went completely dark. Replacing the normal flood lamps would be hundreds of tiny LED lights strewn across the ceiling, making it look like the night sky just as water began to fall over the entrance in a waterfall. Then just as the music hit an upbeat tempo the water would part and two spotlights would land on Natasha who was posing for the crowd who responded by cheering for her wildly. She reveled in their cheers for a few moments before she headed for the ring, shaking the hands of the fans she passed along the way and even giving a couple of them a kiss on the cheek as they either had flowers for her or a kind sign.

Natasha would finally reached the ring, pulling herself up onto the ring apron before turning around and striking one last sexy pose for the crowd to enjoy before she slid backwards through the ropes. Walking around the ring Natasha would wince as the lights came back on in full force, her eyes adjusting after a few seconds leaving her standing there eagerly awaiting the arrival of this Azami.

Last edited by 10067 on Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Bikini Submission: Natasha Loclear vs Azami Tsukimori Empty Re: Bikini Submission: Natasha Loclear vs Azami Tsukimori

Post by Guest Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:33 am

Not long after Natasha made her entrance, the arena's light would went off before a [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQn5lN3GSjc:3hvn39xo]calm tune[/url:3hvn39xo] would began to play over the speakers. A spotlight would illuminate the entrance as Azami made her entrance and earned herself some applause from the crowds. She was wearing a dark blue kimono and two pink ribbons on the side of her head, accompanied with a pair of wooden sandals. The blue haired princess held her fan open in front of her as she walked towards the ring, her face was smiling behind it.

Excitement filled Azami's mind from the moment she was told about her upcoming match. The stipulations was just about perfect for her. Her opponent was a formidable fighter judging from her record, and it's probably one of the matches where one slip might be crucial for her. As she climbed the steps and slipped her slender body between the ropes to face her opponent, Azami would fold her fan to show her face to the blue haired girl in front of her.

"Konbanwa, Loclear-san," Azami greeted the girl, bowing herself politely before raising herself and smiled at her pleasantly. "It's a pleasure to face such a beauty like yourself."

The hime would then offer her hand for a handshake for a good will gesture. Even if some of the crowds already knew how naughty and sly she could be on the ring, being polite was always one of Azami's features as well. Once the introduction stuffs was done, she would step away from her opponent to begin undressing herself. Soon enough, the kimono was taken off and her alluring body would be revealed, along with her dark blue bikini which had a red and white strips as well as a few cute ribbons on it.

Bikini Submission: Natasha Loclear vs Azami Tsukimori OfOQK.jpg

Back to top Go down

Bikini Submission: Natasha Loclear vs Azami Tsukimori Empty Re: Bikini Submission: Natasha Loclear vs Azami Tsukimori

Post by daemongirl Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:37 am

Natasha had been waving to a particularly loud member of her fan base when the lights turned off, suddenly thinking to herself that this must be how her opponents always feel when she makes her entrance after they did. It was then she got her first look at Azami and she was not disappointed, the woman dressed in the same fashion Natasha might expect a Japanese princess to wear, the girl even conducting herself like royalty as she casually fanned herself while slowly making her way down to the ring. Natasha leaned back against the far ropes admiring the the conservative beauty that was Azami, if she hadn't known better she might have assumed the girl was a little too tame to be in a match such as this, but after all the people she had met here in the AFW she knew not to judge based on first impressions.

Upon hearing the girl greet her in japanese Natasha smiled warmly and replied in kind, bowing low to mirror Azami as she had learned was proper by her father one a business trip she had accompanied him on to Japan. "Ma belle Azami, the pleasure is all mine. I hear you have made a large splash here since you joined up." Natasha replied sincerely, shaking the woman's hand gently, pleased to see she had found herself quite the polite opponent for the night. Azami would then step back and reveal there was nothing conservative about her beauty, her fellow blue haired woman slipping out of her kimono to reveal a near perfect body which drew quite a few cheers from the crowd.

"You have quite the body Azami dear, and after the match I will have to get the name of whoever made that swimsuit, I would love one of my own." Natasha would pause for a moment as an idea came into her head, her smile widening as she stepped closer to Azami so that they were only inches apart. "Oh I have an idea, how about the winner gets to keep the others swimsuit for themselves?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:10 am

"Why, thank you, Loclear-san," she replied with a smile. "Or should I call you Natasha-san?" Her blue eyes winked once as she heard the girl's suggestion, finding it an interesting idea. "That would be a nice idea, I wouldn't mind having yours to add to my collection... ohoho~" she laughed jokingly, covering her mouth with one hand as she did.

Azami would hand her kimono and sandals to one of the staffs, including her fan. It's a pity she wouldn't be able to use her little trick on Natasha, but she usually never planning to use underhanded tactics from the start anyways. Now that the two blue haired girls stood close to each other, Azami had a chance to take a closer observation on her beautiful opponent. The girl's figure was pretty similar to herself, but of course the princess would like to think that hers is better.

Once she satisfied her eyes with a complete inspection on Natasha's body, Azami would inch herself closer to her opponent, shortening the already close distance between them. Their bodies were almost touching each other as she looked at Natasha with a charming smile.

"So how should we do this...? Start with a lock up? Or maybe you have a better idea in your mind," she would say to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:54 am

"Oh you can call me anything you desire Azami, or would Azami-chan be more fitting? To be honest I don't know the difference but Natalia seemed awfully fond of it." Natasha said while thinking back to her match with Natalia, her cheeks blushing a bright red for a moment before she focused back on the match at hand and the quite delicious Azami. Natasha rather enjoyed making bets like this, especially when her opponent was as fun as Azami was turning out to be, though this was probably the first time one of these bets involved trading clothing.

"Oh really? Well if you win its all yours Azami dear, though I hope theres no hard feelings when I take yours home with me!" Natasha playfully teased the Japanese woman while imagining all the ways she could win this match and loving all of them, though more than a few of the images which popped into her mind were of her losing to Azami instead. She welcomed the eyes of Azami as the woman gazed along Natasha's tight body and more than ample curves, not bothered by this in the slightest as she was doing the same to her, thinking to herself that while Azami's breasts may not have been as big as her own the Japanese woman was incredibly sexy.

Glancing down in between their bodies as Azami stepped forward, Natasha merely giggled before closing the distance entirely so that their breasts were squeezed between their two nearly naked bodies. "A lock up sounds fine, but nothing so boring as collar and elbow, oh no. How about we each use one hand to finger the other and with the other hand we do as we please, all while kissing of course."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:15 am

"I would have prefer to be called Hime-sama on the ring, Natasha-san..." Azami teased and winked at the girl. "But since you're such a nice person... you can call me Azami-chan or anything you like, ohoho~" she laughed again. "Of course there will be no hard feelings, Natasha-san... You can have mine if you manage to defeat me..."

Azami was enjoying her time with Natasha so far. Exchanging taunts and being intimately close with such a sexy girl already make her excitement grew more and more. Hearing her opponent's suggestion made her eyes widen in delight and a teasing smile would appear on her face. How straightforward the girl was! Azami obviously wouldn't disagree with such a fun way of playing.

"Oh my, you're the bold one, aren't you?" she teased before taking a step closer to bring her face to face with her and mash their breasts even more. "How could I refuse such an interesting idea...?" she said as her hand began to reach for Natasha's crotch and cupped it. "Let's play it your way~"

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:09 am

Natasha knew enough Japanese to know that Azami was asking to be called princess while in the ring, the french woman giggling even though she wasn't sure if the woman was joking or not. Though the girl had been quite nice so far Natasha wasn't going to be calling her princess just yet, but that might change if the girl managed to beat her. "Azami-chan sounds fine to me, I am much liking Natasha-san by the way. Your bikini will look great on me." Natasha replied with a teasing laugh afterward, pressing her chest forward just a bit to tease Azami physically as well.

From the look on the girl's cute face Natasha could see her offer had gone over quite well as she knew it would, Azami didn't seem like the type of girl who denied herself any pleasure, making her very much like Natasha herself. A soft moan left her lips as Azami moved even closer, their breasts squeezing together in the most delicious way imaginable while their lips came within an inch of one another, Natasha loving how eager this woman seemed to be. "I just know what I want Azami, and I suspect I know just what you desire too. Lets enjoy one another then shall we?" Natasha said after gasping from the feel of Azami's hand upon her sex, tilting her head slightly as she slid her left hand down along the woman's stomach and over her crotch, smiling wide as she lightly rubbed along her bikini covered sex.

"Yes, lets play." Natasha replied in a sweet, almost lyrical voice while her hand pressed firmly against Azami's skin before sliding it beneath the girl's panties. She would briefly trace her fingers along the woman's slit, teasing the self proclaimed princess for a moment before she would press the tips of two of her fingers firmly against Azami's sex until they plunged inside. Natasha would start her fingering out slowly so long as Azami kept up to their agreement, gradually picking up speed while her right hand cupped the side of Azami's left breast, squeezing gently as she rubbed along the bottom of her mound and up again.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:27 am

Azami gasped softly and tilted her head a bit as she felt Natasha's hand rubbing her sex. When her opponent began to insert her fingers inside her pussy, she would response in kind and slipped her index and middle fingers inside the girl's womanhood and prob around the inner walls teasingly. The blue haired princess moaned softly as both girls starting to finger each other and let out another soft gasp as Natasha fondled her breast. Azami would then wrap her other arm around the girl's back so she could press her opponent's splendid body against her own to mash and rub their breasts together.

"You're not forgetting the kiss... aren't you..." she would say teasingly to Natasha before leaning in and pecked the girl's soft lips.

It was a soft kiss which would turn into a passionate one as Azami would start pushing her lips onto Natasha's own and engage the girl's tongue with hers. Meanwhile, her fingers inside her opponent's sex was dancing and pumping in a slow rhythm as she was trying to build Natasha's arousal slowly, hoping to leave the girl wanting more of her gentle touch.

"Mmmm~" she would let out into Natasha's mouth as she felt her opponent's fingers working her womanhood in an equally teasing way.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:57 am

Natasha gazed longingly into the eyes of Azami as her fingers slid into the Japanese woman's hot sex, her silky smooth fingertips brushing along the girl's inner walls, making sure to explore every inch of the princess's womanhood. Her ocean blue eyes would shut tight and her head turn skyward as she felt Azami eagerly embrace the little game Natasha had proposed, a low groan leaving her lips as they parted ever so slightly, and all the while her other hand slid over the soft mound of Azami, gently massaging the left breast before giving it a firm squeeze. "Ah, you're right Azami-chan, this is much better." Natasha said with a wink as the woman pulled her close, her hand squeezing Azami's breast a little harder in response.

"I was just getting to that..." Natasha whispered to her sensual opponent as Azami leaned in to plant a quick kiss upon her lips, but Natasha would not let her go as she caught the girl's lower lip between her own. This soon turned into a fiery kiss between them, Natasha tilting her head slightly to press her lips even further upon those of the princess. Their tongues wrestled amongst themselves, Natasha looking to pin Azami's back in her own mouth.

Into this kiss Natasha would release a series of low moans, her body unable to resist as Azami's fingers slid along her inner walls in the most delicious way imaginable. Her eyes would once again gaze into those of the princess, never leaving them as Natasha now curled her fingers inward to to tease the top of Azami's pussy, moving them just slow enough to torment the girl while she searched for her g-spot. While she had said fingered before Natasha allowed herself some room in the rules of their game to now trace circles on the top of Azami's clit, starting slow to let the pleasure gradually build within the princess.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:50 am

Azami moaned back into Natasha's mouth, her back arched slightly, pressing her sexy body even more as the girl squeezed her breasts and began to finger her womanhood. The princess continued to play with Natasha's tongue, wanting to conquer the girl's own instead of being pushed all the way back. Azami already felt aroused from all these foreplays as her nipples would harden. Her slender body inadvertently shifted around a bit from Natasha's expert fingering, rubbing her tits against her fellow blue haired girl's own as the result.

The start of this match reminded her about her fight against Hitomi, except this one was even more exciting! The pace of her opponent's fingering were equally slow and torturous as her own, which only made Azami got all fired up. The princess' fingers would also push deep into Natasha's pussy, pressing the clit gently before circling themselves slowly, poking around the inner walls shamelessly. Like her opponent, she was also maintaining eye contact the whole time. Her pretty blue eyes were looking into Natasha's own pair of beautiful blue eyes as they continued to tease each other under the audience's lustful gaze.

Meanwhile, her other hand would slowly trace along Natasha's back until it reached the girl's butt. Azami's eyes would narrow a bit as she smiled at her opponent, before she would squeeze one of those sexy buttcheeks teasingly. The princess would then start groping Natasha's ass for a bit, even giving it a light spank just to tease the girl some more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next