Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 4:05 pm

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 6:42 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 4:52 am

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 2:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 1 Bot

kerflubble, NobuharuKinjo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:04 am by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Bikini Submission: Natasha Loclear vs Azami Tsukimori

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Bikini Submission: Natasha Loclear vs Azami Tsukimori - Page 6 Empty Re: Bikini Submission: Natasha Loclear vs Azami Tsukimori

Post by daemongirl Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:15 pm

Azami's body must have been begging for her touch in this more sensual fashion as the woman gave her little resistance as she took her place sitting upon Azami, teasing the drop dead gorgeous woman a bit by rubbing her ass down on the girl's back, quite enjoying the warming sensation herself.

"Relax sexy, don't you trust in me to show you the true meaning of pleasure?" Natasha replied in a seductive tone before giving Azami exactly what she wanted by plunging her tongue inside of the woman's ass, happily letting it wiggle around inside the girl for some good dirty fun. All the while her fingers, still slick with both saliva and cum, slowly progressed from merely rubbing Azami's slit to driving three of her fingers inside of the woman's dripping wet pussy, rubbing circles down upon the girl's clit with her thumb as she demonstrated to Azami just how skilled she was with her fingers.

Natasha could feel Azami moving beneath her but lost in the pleasure of her actions she didn't pay too much attention. Even so when Azami began to roll her body Natasha decided to play along, wrapping her legs around the woman's body to keep herself pressed tightly up against her, so when they rolled over Azami may have ended up on top but their positions had not changed as Natasha continued her erotic assault.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Bikini Submission: Natasha Loclear vs Azami Tsukimori - Page 6 Empty Re: Bikini Submission: Natasha Loclear vs Azami Tsukimori

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:50 pm

Even with her reversing their position, Azami was still under the assault of Natasha's three fingers inside her sex and the girl's tongue inside her ass. The combination was more than enough to drive her crazy. She let out a loud gasp as her body arched, only to be constrained by her opponent's legs that were wrapped around it. Azami moaned as her hands reached for the ankles of Natasha so she could try to pry them off her body.

"H-haaahh...!" she let out another long moan as the pleasure brought her close to orgasm once again. "Oohh... N-Natasha-san..."

The princess started to rock her hips a little, grinding her sex and ass against Natasha's fingers and tongue. She was overwhelmed by the sensation that's running through her body, which made her unable to resist her fellow blue haired girl anymore. Eventually Azami would reach past the edge as she let out a cry of delight, her juices began to flow out of her sex onto Natasha's hand, and possibly the girl's face as well. Once her orgasm subsided Azami would slump back onto Natasha's body, lying breathless and spreadeagled as she was now exhausted and vulnerable.

"Ooouhh..." she would let out a moan of delight between her panting.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:14 pm

Natasha was relentless in her pursuit of gifting the sweet Azami with an orgasm, even the woman's clever move which reversed their positions not stopping the french woman from letting her fingers dance wildly inside of the japanese woman's dripping pussy. She reveled in the pleasure she was forcing Azami to endure, closing her eyes while she pressed her face firmly down against the woman's ass so that her tongue could wiggle its way even deeper inside the girl, giggling happily as she performed anilingus for Azami's enjoyment.

It was clear as well that Azami was loving every moment of Natasha's loving embrace, the self proclaimed princess acting more lustful than any princess she had ever heard of, the woman gyrating her hips to drive Natasha's fingers even further inside her sex. The french beauty's entire body shuddered when she heard the cry of ecstasy that escaped Azami's lips, the woman's pussy beginning to spasm around her invading fingers while her juices flowed freely out over her hand, so much coming out that her juices flowed down upon Natasha's face as she moved her head up to lap up the girl's juices.

"Ahhh Azami-chan, it would seem your body demands more of my touch before you will submit to me. I am more than happy to grant you your heart's desire." Natasha spoke in a voice dripping with lust, her seductive tone showing just how happy Natasha was to pleasure Azami further. She would begin by trying to roll them over, leaving Natasha once again on top of Azami's back, though this time she would unwrap her legs from around the girl's waist and slide them down to sit atop the princess's arms to keep them pinned down. Sliding her body back a bit Natasha would rise up until she was sitting up on her knees, one arm moving to wrap around Azami's waist and lift her up as if in a boston crab, Natasha smiling wickedly as she would use her other hand to finger the girl's sex while her tongue ravaged her clit.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:12 pm

Azami barely registered Natasha's words as she lied down on the mat to catch her breath. So when the girl turned her around and sit on her back to pin her arms she could only wonder what her fellow blue haired girl would to to her. It was when Natasha lifted up by her waist and drove her fingers back to her sex that Azami realized what's going on. Her opponent was paying her back for the over stimulation she did to her a while back!

"W-wai-aaaaah!" Azami cried as her sensitive spot was now under attack by Natasha's fingers and tongue at the same time. "N-no! S=stop!"

The princess tried to flail her legs around to no avail, as she wasn't in the best condition to fight back yet. With each seconds passed of Natasha torturing her sex and clit with her expert hand, Azami was driven crazy with the deadly combination of pain and pleasure. She wailed before eventually tapping the mat desperately to the best of her abilities with her pinned arm.

"I-I give! S-stop, please!" she pleaded to signal her submission to Natasha.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri May 17, 2013 2:16 pm

Natasha felt this was the perfect way to repay the lovely Azami for the method in which the woman had made Natasha tap earlier, giggling as both her tongue and fingers introduced the princess to pleasure her body simply couldn't endure for very long. Every thrust of her fingers into the girl's soaking pussy elicited lewd wet sounds which echoed through the arena, only exciting Natasha even further as she took full advantage of the exposed position Azami was currently in. To her disappointment it wasn't long at all before Azami cried out for her to stop, the woman's hand tapping against the mat signaling to the ref that the score was now all tied up.

Her tongue and fingers would pause in their efforts for a moment, Natasha licking her sex a few more times before licking her own lips at just how delicious the woman was, especially now that she was submitting to the pleasure being gifted to her. "Oh I almost wish you hadn't given in Azami, I was quite enjoying having my way with your sweet tasting pussy, your juices like ambrosia dear princess."

Natasha then began to release the woman but suddenly stopped, giggling for a moment before she leaned back down and slid her tongue back into the tight sex of Azami. She would press her lips firmly down against the woman's outer labia, forcing her tongue to slither as deep inside of Azami as she could, licking along the walls exploring for the girl's g spot to see just how Azami would react to being pleasured there in every woman's weak spot.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 3:28 pm

"Oohhh..." Azami let out a long drawn moan as Natasha stopped licking her sensitive sex. "H-hey... Even I have limits, you know..." she replied to the girl's words.

The princess let out a sigh of relief as she starting to relax a little, only to let out an audible yelp as Natasha licked her sex again. Her back arched again as she moaned, her fingers dug onto the mat as the sweet torment continued.

"Ah?! S-stop!" she pleaded. "I-I already give... ahhhhhn...!"

Azami knew she's in trouble. Big one. She was too weak to stop Natasha as it was. If the girl decided to make her cum again she would definitely become much more vulnerable. She couldn't deny that what the girl did made her felt really good, though. If only this wasn't a match! Azami wailed as she tried to crawl away, wanting to reach the ropes while giving the referee a pleading look. She should be allowed to rest a bit before continuing, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri May 17, 2013 3:38 pm

"We all have limits its true sweet Azami-chan, though I wonder what yours really is." Natasha said while taking a short break from cleaning out the inside of the girl's drenched pussy, her tongue soon back to dancing about with Azami's sex. For every drop of the woman's juices she lapped up more flooded out to replace it, keeping Azami quite wet indeed which only served to keep Natasha hard at work licking inside of her womanhood.

Her fingers replied to her pleading for Natasha to stop by inserting themselves into the woman's ass, pumping away furiously while the French beauty reveled in the sounds of Azami's pleasure. Unfortunately for the princess the ref saw no need to intervene and just shook her head, after all this match was getting better all the time and thats what mattered most in the AFW.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 3:49 pm

"Aaaahhhhaaa...!" Azami cried as Natasha's fingers entered her rear and pump themselves mercilessly. "N-nooooo..." she let out with a deeply flustered face.

Her attempt to crawl away halted completely. She squirmed and squirmed to no avail as Natasha continued to have her way with her drained form. Azami was reduced to a moaning mess as the girl's tongue and fingers worked her up. She could sense another orgasm building inside her. It felt good, but Azami knew that she would be devastated if she came again. Her attempt to muster some more resistance crumbled quickly, though, and soon enough her hips began to rock back and forth to match Natasha's rhythm.

"Ooouuhh..." she moaned. "N-Natasha-san..."

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon May 20, 2013 1:34 pm

Azami had an ass perfect for fingering Natasha thought to herself as her fingers drove themselves deeper into the woman's incredibly tight ass with every thrust, the french woman keeping them buried inside the woman's rear for a few seconds after each thrust as she spread her fingers nice and wide within Azami's ass, ensuring she felt the most pleasure possible. The princess didn't seem to mind this treatment in the slightest either, Azami's attempts to free herself growing so infrequent and weak as to be practically nonexistent, her sweet moans telling Natasha exactly how the woman felt right then.

"Oh please say my name again Azami-san, though just a bit louder this time alright princess?" Natasha's words left her lips sounding sweet and loving and as soon as they were spoken she pressed her nose back against Azami's wet sex, breathing in deeply to truly smell the beautiful woman while her tongue licked between the her swollen pussy lips at an agonizingly slow pace, Natasha teasing the woman more than anything just then. That would not last long however as the tip of her tongue would grace the woman's g spot, licking the area tenderly so as to draw another orgasm from the lovely Azami-san.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 2:45 pm

"Mmmhh...yess...!" Azami let out as she felt Natasha's nose poking her wet sopping sex. "Aauhhh..."

The princess' moaning became more and more uncontrollable as the other blue haired girl continued to finger her ass and licked her pussy in that agonizingly slow pace. Azami was simply overwhelmed by the pleasure, and the moment Natasha's tongue began to caress her sweet spot, her body tensed up a bit. Her legs shaking from the sensation and it didn't take too long until the princess was brought to the edge once again. Natasha's expert work on both her holes eventually managed to draw another orgasm from Azami.

"Aaaahhhh! Natasha-saann...!" she screamed as her juice began to flow out from her sex.

Her body bucked a few times as her juice continued to come out while she moaned loudly. Azami's tears also flew out from her blue eyes, while her face was already in deep red. She would slump to the mat after her orgasm subsided if Natasha let go of her, every ounce of her remaining strength drained by her third orgasm. The princess could only lie motionless for the most part, breathing in and out heavily.

The only thing that kept her awake was the roaring voice of the crowds who obviously enjoyed what they're seeing. Azami enjoyed it too, though she knew that her chance to come on top of Natasha was just significantly narrowed after what's happened. Her body felt like a lead, and all her muscles were like jelly. Even her vision was blurred a bit from her exhaustion. Getting up at this point would be impossible for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next