Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Bikini Submission: Natasha Loclear vs Azami Tsukimori

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Bikini Submission: Natasha Loclear vs Azami Tsukimori - Page 2 Empty Re: Bikini Submission: Natasha Loclear vs Azami Tsukimori

Post by daemongirl Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:39 pm

This was the perfect way to begin a match Natasha thought to herself as she tried her best to focus solely on pleasuring the princess with her fingers, brushing her fingertips along the girl's inner walls in search of that spot she was sure would drive Azami wild with pleasure, but the girl was not making that easy as her own fingers were exploring every inch of Natasha's now moist pussy. The feeling of Azami's fingers pressing down against the insides of her sex was simply incredible, and the moment her clit became Azami's target Natasha's legs went weak for a moment as she barely kept herself from falling to the mat.

The woman certainly knew what she was doing, Natasha's light moans into her mouth proof of that while their tongues continued to push back and forth against one another with neither women taking control as they were equally matched in this little game. Natasha jumped a little as her ass became acquainted with Azami's hand, giggling into the girls mouth as they continued to kiss, quite enjoying every moment of this but seeing as this was supposed to be a way to start the match they would have to move on eventually.

Natasha kept her fingers pumping away inside of Azami, but her other hand would release its tight grip on the girl's breast before sliding it up in between her breast and Azami's, her fingers digging deep once more into the girl's soft mound. She would start to push against the woman's chest with her one hand, looking to drive Azami across the ring and pin her up against the ropes, but all the while never removing her fingers from inside of the princess.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Bikini Submission: Natasha Loclear vs Azami Tsukimori - Page 2 Empty Re: Bikini Submission: Natasha Loclear vs Azami Tsukimori

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:07 am

Azami could feel that Natasha was trying to push her backwards without trying to make her fall. She quickly assumed that the girl's target was probably the ropes or the turnbuckles. Their start of the match had been incredibly hot and arousing for her, but just like Natasha, she still realized that this was a match and they couldn't go on fingering each other just like that. Quite a shame, or so she thought.

Still, the princess would have a harder time to think of something as Natasha kept her fingers buried inside her moist sex, stimulating her expertly even with what she was doing. Azami moaned some more into the girl's mouth, before she would break the kiss as her body was starting to drift towards the ropes. She had to take action sooner or later, most preferably sooner before Natasha had her good!

"Aah... you're so good at this Natasha-san..." she said before giving the other blue haired girl's buttcheek a tight squeeze. "I wouldn't mind continuing this somewhere private..." she continued while trying to slip one of her legs behind her opponent's. "After I get my win, of course~" said Azami as she pulled her fingers out from the girl's sex, so she could try pushing Natasha backwards while hooking her leg at the same time, hoping to send the girl down to the mat to get a little advantage over her.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:35 am

Natasha had hoped to keep Azami distracted with her continuous fingering so that she could pin her against the ropes without the girl even realizing more was happening outside of her sex, but the girl seemed to have caught on as she broke their kiss at long last, a shame Natasha thought to herself while licking her lips to savor the lingering taste of Azami's lips. At least she got a parting squeeze of her ass, drawing a sharp moan from the french woman even as they neared the ropes and somewhere in the back of her mind she felt the woman's leg slip in behind her but it didn't register until it was too late.

"You're quite good yourself Azami-chan, and why somewhere private when I can have you in front of an entire crowd?" Natasha whispered into the girl's ear before giving it a quick lick along the edge of the lobe, a sly smile on her lips until Azami withdrew her fingers, an action that at first drew a disappointed sigh from Natasha but quickly turned into a cry of surprise as she found herself falling backwards towards the mat! She landed with a loud omph, arching her back as light pain rushed through her entire body from the impact.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:08 am

Azami smirked as her plan succeed and Natasha was now downed on the mat. Their fun fingering session had ended so it seem, but she was sure that she would feel the girl's fingers inside her sex again before this was over. The princess was definitely going to give her opponent more taste of her fingers inside the girl's womanhood again, more than once, even. Just thinking about it already brought her excitement to a new level, but Azami quickly shake off the thought as she would need to weaken Natasha first now before she could have her way with the girl.

She immediately went down to try catching her opponent's legs, wanting to turn the girl over so she could plant herself on Natasha's back while still holding on her legs. It was a setup for a Boston Crab, but Azami wouldn't start pulling the girl's legs yet.

"Oh, I wouldn't mind having you in front of the crowd either if that's what you like, Natasha-san..." she would say as she began to apply the submission move now. "I just thought of saving you some honor... Ohoho~"

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:47 am

Natasha laid there flat on her back against the mat groaning from her rough and unexpected landing, shaking her head lightly to try and clear the cob webs from her mind. Just as the world started to come back into focus Natasha felt a pair of hands grabbing onto her legs, her body responding on instinct by trying to wiggle themselves free of the girl's grip but it was of little use as despite her struggling Azami still managed to turn Natasha over onto her front. The french woman groaned as Azami lowered herself down onto her back, preparing for the pain that came from the hold being locked in, but before the princess did so she chose to tease Natasha first, bringing a faint blush to her cheeks before Azami pulled back on Natasha's legs to place strain upon the girl's back.

"Ugh!" Natasha let out through gritted teeth as she was forced to endure the pain from the first submission hold of the night. She slammed her right fist down upon the mat in reply to the pain creeping into her lower back, squirming beneath Azami as best she could given how tightly the submission hold was locked in. "Oh I know you wouldn't...uhhh Azami." Natasha managed to say in between her soft groans of pain, "Don't worry about my honor Azami-chan, for I don't intend to be the one losing tongiht."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:02 am

Azami let out a soft laugh as she heard Natasha's reply and starting to pull the girl's legs even further. She wanted to see how tough her opponent was, since she heard Natasha had a pretty impressive records going on at the moment. The blue haired princess thought that she needed to weaken her opponent as much as she could early on before she would start having fun with the girl.

"Oh, I'm sure neither of us intended to lose, Natasha-san..." she replied teasingly. "If you say so... then I guess I won't need to hold back, huh?"

Without waiting for the other blue haired girl's reply, Azami would let go Natasha's left leg while pulling the right one a bit further. Her free hand would reach for the spot between her opponent's legs, so she could continue the teasing from earlier. Azami would grip Natasha's bottom and lifted it up to give the girl a wedgie and began to use the fabric to tease her opponent's sex. She's expecting Natasha to fight back any time soon, which was why she would try to maintain her grip on the girl's caught leg.

"How's this feel?" she asked playfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:21 am

Natasha closed her eyes for a moment in an attempt to try and focus more on the task at hand, escaping this submission hold, but Azami wasn't making that easy as she responded to Natasha's boastful words by further yanking back on the woman's legs, placing ever increasing strain upon her back as Natasha was bent in half by the princess. It was more than a little embarrassing to be caught in a hold so quickly, Natasha opening one eye to glance backward at Azami after hearing her reply.

"Wait, what do you mean?!" Natasha exclaimed just as Azami switched up the submission hold by transitioning into a single leg boston crab, but far more dangerous was what Natasha knew always came after such a move. Her instincts were spot on as Azami returned her attention to Natasha's still aching pussy, the woman's pained noises quickly turning into gentle moans of pleasure from the feeling of her own bikini bottom being rubbed firmly against her sex.

Azami was quickly proving just how deadly she was in a match such as this, pushing Natasha to take action to escape from her and quickly if at all possible. "Why even ask, when you know how it feels just from my moaning?" Natasha asked with a bit of light laughter, shaking her head to clear her thoughts before she decided to work on lessening the pressure on her back, pushing against the mat as if performing a push up to try and lift her and Azami off of the mat thus reducing the pain she was feeling.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:32 am

Natasha was right. Azami probably didn't even need to ask how the girl felt from her teasing. The moaning was a clear sign that her opponent enjoyed her treatment, but the princess obviously wouldn't be satisfied with just that.

"Come on now... it's more satisfying to hear your opponent admit how good you make them feel, don't you agree, Natasha-san...?" Azami teased back and laughed softly again. "Tell me how good it feels..."

The pushing up her opponent did came out as a little surprise for her, but Azami would continue to rub Natasha's crotch to maintain her control as long as possible. Of course in focusing herself more to the sensual attack, she wouldn't really cause further pain to the girl's body as her grip on Natasha's leg starting to lessen a little by little.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:50 am

"Azami-chan I..." Natasha began to speak with every intention of doing just as the woman wanted by declaring just how good her body was feeling as the pleasure from having her pussy teased was overriding the pain in her lower back, but her words were cut off as a particularly loud moan escaped her lips. At the moment Azami was merely toying with her, but Natasha knew this hold could get much worse for her in a hurry if the princess decided to move past simple petting, and if that happened she would be in serious trouble.

She put her toned arms to good use as she lifted herself up off of the mat, though Azami acted as if nothing had happened as she persisted in her playing with Natasha's womanhood. She bit lightly down upon her lip to cut off the moans her body seemed unable to stop, taking in a deep breath to try and clam her mind enough to focus on escaping this hold altogether. She slid her right hand inward so that it rested directly underneath the middle of her chest, bracing herself as she took her right arm off the mat leaving all their weight to press down on Natasha's single arm.

Her arm was shaking already and it wouldn't hold up for long, but while it did Natasha would reach behind her with her now free right hand to try and hook it around Azami's neck. She would drop back down to the mat immediately afterward in an attempt to yank upon the woman's neck and bring the back of Azami's head slamming down against the mat, hoping it stunned her enough to break her hold upon Natasha.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:04 am

"Hmm...? What is it, Natasha-san...?" Azami teased as the girl didn't finished her sentence properly. "Does that feels thaat good?" she added before giggling cutely.

She could sense Natasha doing minor movements underneath her, but Azami thought that she couldn't really be bothered with that since she still in control of the girl. Her opponent proved her wrong big time as the princess was caught by the arm hook that came quickly, causing Azami to gasp as she lost her balance. Her eyes widened as her slender figure was yanked roughly from Natasha's back.

"Ah?!" the princess let out as she fall backwards and soon enough her head hit the mat as her opponent planned. "Guh!"

Stunned by the crash, Azami could only lie for a moment next to Natasha, holding the back of her head with one hand as she weakly shifted herself to the side. The princess groaned and grimaced, but worst of all, left herself open to her opponent should Natasha made her recovery! It might not be instant, but they're close enough for the other blue haired girl to take advantage of her dazed state.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next