Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 4:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 2:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 12:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 8:18 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 7:40 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, MacbookAir, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:04 am by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Azami Tsukimori

Go down

Azami Tsukimori Empty Azami Tsukimori

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:44 am

=========================[Personal Information]=========================

Name: Azami Tsukimori
Ring Name: Tsuki-hime (Moon Princess)
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Dark blue
Height: 171 cm
Weight: Unknown
Nationality: Japan
Alignment: Tweener/Heel

Entrance Music: Toe - Goodbye (ft. Toki Asako)

=========================[Combat Information]=========================

Attributes:

Physical:

Endurance:★★★★ - Azami can endure hits well enough in addition of having a good stamina.
Strength:★★★★ - She's quite strong for someone with a slender figure and can hold up against bigger opponent to an extent.
Speed:★★★ - While not being the quickest, she still possesses some speed in her legs.

Technical:

Strikes: ★★★ - Azami usually uses palm and knee strikes, but preferred using other means of attacks if possible.
Submissions:★★★★★ - Her main weapon, in which she can be quite deadly once she has her opponent in her grasps.
Powerhouse:★★ - She knows several non-wrestling throwing techniques and rarely uses wrestling slams.
Aerial: ★ - Azami is a ground fighter and doesn't really bother herself to learn aerial moves.
Counters:★★★★ - Reversal is one of her specialties as she has a rather defensive approach most of the times.
Defense:★★★ - She can block attacks quite well, and always prefer to do so rather than evading them.
Hentai: ★★★★ - Despite her self-claim of being a princess (at least on the ring), Azami is anything but shy when it comes to hentai matches or sexual stuffs.

Wrestling style: Submission/Hentai

Strategy: "Ohoho... not telling~"

Favourite moves:  Lotus Lock, Figure Four, Octopus Hold.

Signature moves:

Spoiler:

Solar Eclipse - When her opponent is laying on their back, Azami will straddle their face with a Schoolgirl Pin, pinning their arms with her knees while she will reach back to toy with their sex.

Reverse Solar Eclipse - With her opponent laying on their front, Azami will sit on top of their back and apply a sleeper hold with one arm while pulling the opponent's body towards her. Her other hand will play with their sex.

Finisher:

The Throne - Normally only used when her opponent is already completely beaten. Azami will bend her downed opponent to tangle their arms and legs together, before rolling them around to expose their back. She will then sit on top of their back, spanking them, or playing with their sex.

Spoiler:

Preferred Match: Standard/Hentai

============================[Biography]============================

Personality: Azami is generally polite but can be teasing as well. Most of the times she is nice to anyone she met unless the person managed to upset her. One of her strong points is to fake her expressions, which makes her excels  at giving a good impression on others and putting up a strong front. She is an open minded person and a good listener, as well as someone who knows how to respect someone's private space. On the flipside, however, she can be a little manipulative towards someone she dislikes and has no problem in using someone else's secret to blackmail/humiliate them if necessary.

On a fight she likes to play around with her opponent once she has the advantage against them, and can be quite sadistic at times. Azami will not hesitate to use underhanded tactics to gain advantages, although she usually tries to fight fairly first. She enjoys dominating others but doesn't seem to mind being dominated by a stronger opponent either.

-Drinking (Tea and liquors)
-Historical stories, movies, etc.
-Instrumental music.

Dislikes:

-Arrogant and disrespectful people
-Bugs, especially mosquitoes.

Past: Azami's parents was always busy working since she was a child, which made her grew up as an independent girl. Martial arts is a part of her family's traditions, and she had been trained in Aikido from the very young age. Azami also learned a bit of Kendo, but never really put much effort into it. Her interest in wrestling grew up from watching television shows and she eventually began to learn it during high school.  She was also a part of the theatre club in both her high school and university, and once had a thought of making a living of acting.

During her second year in university, Azami went for an audition for a play and got the part as the main heroine. One day after a training, she was invited by the group's director for a dinner and it turned out that he was trying to seduce and rape her. Fortunately she was able to defense herself and managed to escape due to her knowledge in martial arts. While the incident didn't make her hate men completely, she would mostly distance herself from any men she just met.

She withdrawn herself from the play and decided not to be an actress anymore from that day. Following the advices from her friends in her wrestling gym, Azami entered the local league and soon began to make a name of herself there. Not long after she graduated from university, an offer from AFW came to her and she ended up joining it in order to get more experiences.

Fun Facts:

-She can hold her liquor very well.
-Prefers walking rather than travelling with vehicles. She gets bored easily on a car/train/plane.
-When she's really tired she can almost sleep instantly the moment she hit the bed.

Relationships:

Relative:
Mayu Hoshino - Cousin

Lover:
Janet a.k.a. Lady Lakota

Appearances/Attire:

Azami Tsukimori RmWRvzP
"Come serve your princess..."

Azami Tsukimori RgROX
Traditional attire

Azami Tsukimori DBLWq5I
Special attire

Casual and Past Pictures

Spoiler:

Swimsuit Gallery

Spoiler:

============================[Statistics]============================

Record: 9-0-6

Win: 9

vs Sora Mizumi
vs Hitomi Fujishima
vs Tomomi Watanabe
vs Lady Lakota
vs Natalia
vs Katya x2
vs Natasha Loclear
vs Marisa Evans

Draw: 0

Lose: 6

vs Natasha Loclear
vs Lady Lakota
vs Miho Kamagawa
vs Natasha Loclear and Lady Lakota (Triple Threat Match)
vs Natalia
vs Linh Vuong

Achievement: Hentai Champion (2014)

============================[Timeline]============================

1. Ahh...Aaah...Oohhh, Tsuukkiii~! - Azami's debut in AFW where she was pitted against a relatively new wrestler.
2. I Knew You were Oggling My Butt All Along - Azami was relaxing at the pool a few days after her debut when...
3. Very... Industrial... - A meeting with her cousin in a bar.
4. Please Excuse My Forwardness - A wild match against an idol.
5. You're the Bold One, Aren't You? - A battle between two blue haired girls.
6. Nice Ass - Azami faced a newcomer in a smother match.
7. Hey, Sexy - A date with a former opponent.
8. Raaaaa! - A bedroom match against another idol.
9. You Call That a Spanking? - High stake spanking match between two lovers!
10. Neigh! - The aftermath of the spanking match between a mistress and her pet.
11. Love, Eclipse - A mysterious challenge for Azami.
12. You're Barely a Crescent Moon - Hula skirt fight in Hawaii!
13. It is My Duty to Take Good Care of You as Well - Azami faced Natalia "The Dream" in a cozy match.
14. I Can't Take My Eyes Off You - A rematch with Natasha.
15. Maybe I Could Kick Your Ass! - A relaxing evening that led to a fruitful meeting.
16. Oh You Cow! - Azami met Katya on the ring.
17. I Can't Take Her Fat Peasant Ass! - After match fun with Katya.
18. Oh, Here She Goes... - Three girls, triple the fun.
19. I Think That Has Been Enough! - Azami met Natalia on the ring again.
20. What a Lovely Present! - Aftermath of the rematch with Natalia.
21. Et Toi? - Facing another newcomer.
22. It Seems I Dropped the Soap - An unexpected meeting at the gym.
23. Oohh, You Wish... -  A rematch with Katya.
Intermezzo: Azami announced as the next hentai belt contender.
24. Miss Tsukimori, Hello - Meeting the higher ups.
25. I Got You Now! - A spar in the bathhouse.
26. Well, Well, Here We Are... - The big day!
27. Kiss the Cook - A celebration party with Janet.
28. Das ist Gut, Ja? - The General Manager's visit.

Last edited by 10553 on Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:47 am; edited 61 times in total

Back to top Go down