Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Bikini Submission: Natasha Loclear vs Azami Tsukimori

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Bikini Submission: Natasha Loclear vs Azami Tsukimori - Page 7 Empty Re: Bikini Submission: Natasha Loclear vs Azami Tsukimori

Post by daemongirl Mon May 20, 2013 9:35 am

Azami's lust filled moans were music to Natasha's ears as she continued to have her way with the beautiful and quite dangerous princess, though Natasha could feel that every moment Azami remained in the state of sexual bliss that she had her locked into the woman was growing weaker, the resistance she had felt when she first caught Azami in the submission hold gone entirely now as Azami appeared too lost in her own pleasure to try anything to help her escape. On the contrary it seemed to Natasha that the princess was doing her best to embrace the fingering and licking from Natasha, showing just how far she had slipped towards her third orgasm.

"Yes...yes Azami-san, cry out my name so everyone can hear who it is that you love, the woman whose sexual prowess far exceeds your own!" Natasha shouted out as Azami reached the limits of her endurance and began to cum once more, her juices flowing freely out over the face of Natasha who drank up as much as she could, the girl's juices even getting in the woman's hair as she greedily licked up every drop she could. Soon Natasha's face, hair, and even her tits were soaked with Azami's juices as was the princess herself who looked simply delicious to Natasha as her skin now glistened underneath the arena lights. She was intent on prolonging the woman's orgasm even longer this time, looking to beat her record from Azami's last orgasm if she could, and only once every drop of sexual juices were spilled by Azami would Natasha lay the girl's legs down and turn herself around so that she was straddling the woman's midsection facing her head.

"You really know how to show a girl an incredible time Azami-san." She whispered into the woman's ear as she leaned down to lick her right cheek. "Azami-san, you are every bit the princess you claimed to be back when our match began, now let me give you the royal treatment you deserve." Her words were sweet sounding and she meant every one, intent on pleasuring this woman to the best of her abilities. To do this she would slide off to the side of Azami, looking to turn the woman over onto her back so that Natasha could lay her own body down right on top of the princess, breasts to breasts and more importantly pussy to pussy.

"Lets see how long either of us can last Azami-san." Natasha would say in a voice barely above a whisper before she began to rock her hips up and down, thrusting her own womanhood down hard upon Azami's sex in the most direct method she knew of going woman to woman, pounding the girl's sex with her own pussy which quickly grew soaking wet.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Bikini Submission: Natasha Loclear vs Azami Tsukimori - Page 7 Empty Re: Bikini Submission: Natasha Loclear vs Azami Tsukimori

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 9:53 am

Azami moaned and whimpered as Natasha continue to lick her dripping sex until the girl had savored every drop of her juices. Her significantly weakened body only jerked a few times from the sensation as her exhaustion almost reached its peak. Natasha's voice echoed inside the princess' mind as she let out a weak moan from being licked on her cheek. She couldn't say anything back. All Azami wanted was to have some rest.

She couldn't have that either, as Natasha turned her around and lied on top of her, bringing their lovely breasts into contact once again, as well as their sopping wet sex. Even in her condition Azami could still figure out what the girl was planning, which made her looked at Natasha with a pleading gaze.

"N-no... I can't... Ouuhh~" her protests cut short as the other blue haired girl began to pound the princess' pussy with her own. "Ahhn...! S-stop...!" she pleaded.

She moaned again. Her body barely humping Natasha's sex back as she was simply too exhausted to do so. All Azami could do was to endure this relentless fucking. She couldn't recover, but at least it would be a while until Natasha could draw out another orgasm from her. The burning sensation between her legs, however, was something that's effectively crushing whatever remained from her resistance.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon May 20, 2013 10:15 am

A quite loud and sensual moan left Natasha's lip the moment her pussy first began to smash down against Azami's sopping wet sex, the french bombshell tilting her head back from the pleasure Natasha soon bit down on her lower lip to get her own pleasured cries under control. This move was the very definition of a double edge sword and she was likely bringing herself closer to orgasm quicker than she was to Azami seeing as the princess had just climaxed a moment earlier, but she was determined to continue the sexual pounding.

"You're quite the woman Azami-san, I don't know of anyone who would still be able to continue after all the pleasure you've experienced, you just can't get enough of my body can you?" Natasha said while staring down into Azami's blue eyes, the woman's hands moving from the mat to firmly take hold of Azami's ample mounds. Her fingers would dig deep into the soft flesh of the woman's tits for a sensual massage, rolling the hardened nipples between her fingers to fully stimulate the princess's breasts, all the while Natasha's pounding of Azami's pussy growing more furious and forceful.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 10:31 am

"Ah hah... I won't deny that..." Azami replied with a weak smile between her moaning. "I don't think anyone can get enough... oohh..."

The sensual massage on her breasts only further build up her arousal once again. Azami wrapped her arm around Natasha's back to press the girl's breasts further against her own. She would then start licking the side of her neck while her lower bod would began to hump the sex of the other blue haired girl. The princess' eyes were narrowed whenever she arched her back, and she eventually would bring her face right in front of Natasha's own.

"I'd say you've did more than enough... mmhh... to make me submit again..." she whispered softly to her. "But I doubt you'd be satisfied if the match ended now..."

Gradually, Azami would start pounding her own sex against Natasha's harder. She felt like she would be fortunate enough to be able to crawl away to her locker room after these intense rounds of fucking. Still, she had a feeling that Natasha's orgasm wouldn't be too far away, and decided to endure her pounding until then. Who knows if she could somehow get a chance to turn the table once again...

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:31 pm

"You're too sweet Azami-chan, though I bet you tell all the sexy blue haired girls that." Natasha replied sweetly while staring down into the woman's eyes, unable to resist the woman for long as she leaned her head down to briefly but passionately kiss Azami upon the lips, letting her tongue explore the girl's mouth for a few seconds before she would pull her lips away.

"Oh god, if I'm to be honest, I don't think I will ever have enough of you princess." Natasha said barely managing to moan out those words as their breasts mashed together, Natasha finding it becoming hard to stay focused as now not only were their sexes smashing together but also her rock hard nipples were dueling so to speak with Azami's own hardened buds. "Ohhh yes Azami, thats delightful!" She would then let out after feeling the princess sliding her tongue over Natasha's neck, the french beauty trying to repay the woman by first rubbing the undersides of her tits, and when the pleasure continued to mount Natasha began to roughly knead the soft flesh of Azami's breasts.

"Once more you praise me too much Azami...nyaooo!" Natasha began to speak but found herself unable to hold back her cries of pleasure, Azami's ever increasing efforts to beat Natasha with her own move proving harder to resist than Natasha had thought.

"But you're right, this is too good to stop just yet but...who said this has to end when the match does?" Natasha replied before pressing her lips to the woman's cheek, kissing softly before sliding over to Azami's mouth for a true fiery embrace, her tongue sliding between the girl's lips to dance with Azami's own lewd muscle. She had no intention of breaking that kiss until well after her orgasm which came not gradually but suddenly, Natasha moaning wildly into the woman's mouth while fighting her body's urge to arch backwards, instead keeping her body pressed firmly against the princess while their pussies continued to beat against one another.

All the while Natasha's juices flooded out of her sex, drenching both of their bodies as the sweet nectar splashed over their stomachs, legs, and some even reaching the undersides of both women's tits. Even so Natasha somehow managed to will her body to continue fighting this sexual duel, riding her orgasm and using it to quicken her own sexual assault upon Azami.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:56 pm

"Ouhh... that's flattering... Natasha-chan..." Azami replied weakly. "Oh don't worry, I only give praise whenever it's due... ahh...!"

The girl's kneading on her breasts made Azami moaned while arcing her back further. She could barely think of anything apart from the pleasure she had from engaging Natasha's sexy body head on like this. The princess had a thought of submitting once she had another orgasm, which, by the look of it, didn't seem to be too far away. What Natasha suggested made her chuckled lightly.

"Hah... it seems both of us simply can't get enough of each other..." she replied with a smile before accepting the kiss of the other blue haired girl.

Not long after their lips pressed against each other, Azami felt Natasha came onto her which made the princess tightened her arms around the back of the girl a bit more. The feeling of Natasha's juice spraying onto her sex really tickled her insides, urging her own orgasm to come out as well. Azami couldn't help but to wonder where did Natasha had all this sexual energy from as she kept pounding against her even with cumming like that.

Eventually, the princess also reached the edge and with a few more pounding from Natasha's steaming hot sex, Azami moaned loudly into the girl's mouth as she came, spraying what's left of her own juices onto the other girl's sex as she tensed up for a moment. She hugged Natasha even harder, inadvertently, almost squeezing the life out of her until her orgasm subsided. Azami would then slumped to the mat, her arms spread wide while she moved her head to break the kiss and gasp for air. She felt like she could have blacked out right now.

"O-ohh... I definitely need a moment of rest..." she said weakly before glancing at the referee. "I... uhh... submit..."

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:36 pm

Natasha was by no means a stranger to lust, giving into her sexual desires a daily occurrence for the french bombshell, but Azami had forced her to rise to a new sexual level just to keep up with the princess, Natasha having seemingly found her hentai match. She was without a doubt infatuated with her fellow blue haired beauty and could think of nothing else in that moment but completely satisfying the woman's desires, her body moving all on its own as her mind went blank from the pleasure assaulting her, the orgasm which hit her far more intense than any she could recall in that moment.

She might have cried out that she submitted to the skills and body of Azami but she simply couldn't form any words nor would she have broken their kiss even if she could, lost in the pleasure of their embrace she acted on instinct alone and they told her to seek greater pleasure. In that pursuit Natasha continued to hump her sex against Azami's own even as her juices splashed over them both, the woman kissing Azami passionately even though she was quickly running out of air.

In the midst of this sexual marathon Azami was brought to orgasm once again, Natasha moaning right back into the girl's mouth in response as she felt the princess's juices squirting up into her sex mixing with Natasha's own honey, their pussies grinding together with their juices as lubricant until Azami reached her limit and collapsed beneath Natasha. The french woman continued to rock her hips, sliding her sex along Azami's womanhood for a few more seconds before her orgasm subsided as well, her senses slowly returning to her as the kiss was broken allowing her to catch her breath.

"Wait, who said I was done...with you Azami-chan?" Natasha struggled to say in between her heavy breaths, the ref however only cared what Azami had said and called for the bell to ring declaring Natasha to be the winner. The crowd didn't seem to care who had won, only that the match had been long and incredible to watch, chanting both women's names even though it was Natasha's music which began to play. Natasha would plant another kiss upon the woman's lips, only to then crawl backwards down Azami's body while planting kisses on her breasts, nipples, stomach, and finally her pussy.

Once her tour was completed Natasha slid back up the woman's body only to then slump over onto her back beside the princess, Natasha still breathing heavily yet she had the largest smile on her lips. "You can have a moment to rest princess, but I meant what I said about this not ending when the match did. If you're up for it, how about you and I have a little private rematch backstage, I know this great hot tub we could use..."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:55 pm

Azami's eyes widened for a bit as she heard what Natasha said about her being not done yet. The referee thankfully called for the bell, allowing the exhausted princess to have her rest while sighing in relief. She purred and squirmed slightly as Natasha kissed her lips for one more time and went downwards to her other parts. The peck on her sensitive sex made Azami jumped slightly and let out a soft moan. She smiled weakly at Natasha's direction as the girl lied next to her, shaking her head a bit at what the girl said.

"Truly insatiable... aren't you, Natasha-chan..." Azami replied between her heavy panting. "But I don't think anyone would refuse such an offer..."

The princess kept laying on the mat for another minute or two as she's waiting for her strength to come back. She looked at the bright light above her, sighing. She had tasted her first defeat in AFW now, but it wasn't so bad. Not at all. It's been such an intense match, and probably one of the hottest she ever had up to this point. Azami slowly raised herself to sit before adjusting her breath some more. Once she felt she could stand up, she would get up to her feet and gathered her stripped clothes before looking at Natasha.

"Don't blame me if you pass out on that hot tub..." she stuck her tongue at the girl before wobbling towards the edge of the ring to make her exit.

A nice warm bath would be wonderful after a match like this. Having a companion like a Natasha, however, would definitely make it a memorable night.

Winner: Natasha Loclear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7