Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Daaharu, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Bikini Submission: Natasha Loclear vs Azami Tsukimori

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Bikini Submission: Natasha Loclear vs Azami Tsukimori - Page 4 Empty Re: Bikini Submission: Natasha Loclear vs Azami Tsukimori

Post by daemongirl Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:09 am

That was the only thing she hadn't loved about having her ass firmly planted on top of the little princess's face, though she only realized what she had been missing as Natasha listened to the music that was Azami's lust filled moans. Hearing how much her fingers were driving the woman wild only made Natasha more eager to please, picking up the pace a little bit as she was quite curious how Azami would sound during her inevitable orgasm, almost thankful that the girl had changed things up a bit by slipping free of her last hold. She turned her head as much as she could when the moans grew quiet, only to notice Azami was holding her hand tight to her lips, giggling at the sight as it was fairly pointless for her to try and hide how much she was enjoying this as her wet sex told Natasha everything she needed to know.

Her entire body trembled as she felt the hand of Azami firmly slap her ass, shaking her rear end in the face of the princess in a show of defiance as well as to invite another spanking if the woman would oblige. "Hmmm, glad you enjoyed it Azami-chan, though judging from how wet you are you didn't just like it, you loved it no?" Natasha replied with a little bit of the classic french accent thrown in to draw Azami further into the pleasure of the moment.

Natasha's fingers would only finger Azami even faster as she felt the woman trying to block her eager fingers from her sex, resisting as best she could but once she felt those two fingers of Azami slipping inside of her own pussy Natasha surrendered the hand to the princess. She didn't try to hold back her own moans as Azami had, crying out rather loudly in her pleasure as the woman skipped the warm up and just got to the rapid fingering from the very beginning, Natasha reveling in the quite lewd and wet sounds being made with every thrust of Azami's fingers inside of her moist sex. She couldn't just hog all the fun however and lucky for Natasha she had this whole other hand not doing anything, grinning deviously as she slid her other hand underneath her and back to Azami's sex, using her other hand now to hold Azami's interfering hand back while she slid three of her fingers towards the woman's sex for some more fingering of her own.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Bikini Submission: Natasha Loclear vs Azami Tsukimori - Page 4 Empty Re: Bikini Submission: Natasha Loclear vs Azami Tsukimori

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:38 am

"But of course, Natasha-san..." Azami replied as she tried to catch a bit of breath after she felt the girl's fingering stopped for a while. "Who wouldn't love such an expert way of working one's pleasure like that? I would have let you continue all the way if this wasn't a match..." she said suggestively.

Hearing Natasha starting to moan like crazy from her fingering brought a delighted smile in the princess' face. She felt like she could start taking control now that she had her opponent trapped and fingered like this. She had to admit, she would have moaned to her heart content like Natasha when the girl worked her up earlier if it wasn't for her image as a "princess". While she had no qualm about expressing how good she felt, Azami always tried to preserve herself just a bit whenever she's in the public.

"Oh, you sound very cute yourself like that, Natasha-san!" Azami laughed softly. "Why don't you tell me how good you're feeling right now?"

Azami was about to tease Natasha some more when she felt the girl's other hand grabbed her defending hand, and soon enough the fingering continued with much more intensity as Natasha now inserted three fingers inside her! The princess let out a loud moan this time, unable to hold herself as much as she could previously with her opponent's fingers dancing wildly inside her womanhood. She tried to maintain her own fingering pace to keep up with Natasha's assault, but it became increasingly difficult. The only silver lining she thought was that she needed to submit from the hold so her orgasm wouldn't count as a fall. Still, it'd be bad enough for her to be drained with one. She had to take further actions, and without much time to consider her options, she pressed her legs on Natasha's neck harder, trying to make the girl feel some pain to slow down her advances.

"Aahhn... Sorry about this... Natasha-san..." she said with shaky voices. "But this is a match... and I don't intend to... ngghh... let you take advantage over me easily..."

Her fingers, meanwhile would also stepped up by picking up their paces inside Natasha's sex. Azami ran them in circles before giving a deeper push all the way to the girl's clit, and she, too, inserted a third finger to increase the intensity of her assault. The princess felt cold already feel her own juices flowing from her sex, and sooner or later she would have cum with some force if this kept up. Her only hope now was to bring Natasha to the edge, but not beyond, before the girl could force her orgasm out, or even worse, doing something Azami had planned for Natasha once she brought her to the edge: stopping her assault to mercilessly deny her opponent an orgasm.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:52 am

Natasha always loved to hear how good she made her delicious opponents feel during their matches and to hear from Azami, who from what she had personally experienced thus far was an expert in the erotic arts herself, compliment her in the middle of a heated exchange felt good though not quite as good as the fingers stirring up her insides at the moment. She would have complimented the beautiful Azami in reply but Natasha felt that her wild moaning, which everyone in the arena could hear she was sure, told Azami all she needed to know about how good she was making Natasha feel just then.

Every thrust of the princess's fingers brought another moan from Natasha as well as a lewd wet sound as her juices were starting to flow from her sex, her body showing its love of Azami's fingering technique now. Natasha had quite the fondness for these types of matches as she didn't have to worry about fully enjoying herself, reaching orgasm not something to avoid but rather something she happily sought after in a match like this, though she wanted Azami to experience one first as it was only fair. The increased pressure from Azami's legs caused a few groans of pain to become mixed in with her moans of pleasure, her neck throbbing with pain as her opponent tried to take control through more pain methods now, Natasha repaying the woman as her legs which were already to either side of Azami rose up to wrap around the woman, her feet locking together to lock her in a powerful leg scissors.

"And I'm sorry for...mhmmmmm! Sorry for this as well, Azami-chan, but ahhhh... I don't need you to let me do anything." Natasha shot back just in time as her next words were replaced by even louder moans than before, almost as if she was screaming from the pleasure being inflicted upon her as Azami picked up her pace with her fingers. Not one to ever be outdone in this department Natasha somehow focused enough to angle her fingers so that they rubbed over the woman's clitoris with every thrust, twisting her fingers as they slid ever deeper inside of Azami to make sure the princess experienced pure rapture in that moment.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:09 am

The leg scissors came out as a surprise to Azami as she didn't expect Natasha to strike back with such move. The princess groaned in pain. Her fingering temporarily stopped while her opponent's continued, which further weaken her resistance. Eventually the inevitable happened and Azami would let out a long drawn moan, throwing her head back while her legs on Natasha's neck slipped to the sides to prevent herself from falling on her back.

"Mmmhhhh~ Aaahhnnn!!" Azami moaned like crazy as her juices flew out from her sex, spraying wildly onto Natasha's body, while some of it dripped to the mat.

The princess held onto Natasha's hand and kept her fingers plucked inside the girl to support herself. Her legs were really shaky after that powerful first orgasm. Azami leaned forward, resting her front and head on her opponent's butt, not really caring about how embarrassing it might be. She already came on the mat, in front of the roaring crowds. Compared to that, what she's doing right now was only minor in the level of embarrassment.

"Haahh... awesome... Natasha-san..." the princess let out weakly between her heavy breathing. "But don't think it's over yet..."

Her fingers slowly began to move again, rubbing Natasha's inner walls in an agonizingly slow pace. It was the lack of strength that caused her movement to be sluggish, as if she's doing that almost inadvertently. Though, Azami found that it might be effective to torture her opponent this way after she worked her womanhood quite a bit just a few seconds earlier.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:04 am

Natasha almost complained as she felt the fingers of the princess come to a sudden and unwanted halt inside of her sex which squeezed the woman's fingers as if to keep them deep inside of her hot pussy. Her own fingers only quickened their pace however, pumping away furiously inside of the woman as she sought to give her a taste of what Natasha would be doing to her for the rest of the evening, panting for air as her arm began to grow tired yet she did not stop until she heard Azami's erratic moaning and felt her juices overflowing.

Even Natasha had not expected the woman to cum as wildly as she did, feeling the woman's cum coating her ass and even reaching up along her back, her fingers continuing their assault on Azami's sex to ensure she was forced to endure this pleasure as long as possible. The french bombshell would wiggle her ass against Azami's face, giggling to herself at the delicious feeling of having her butt used as a pillow.

"Oh Azami-chan you looked so adorable cumming like that before all of your loving fans, I'm a bit jealous though that you got to experience an orgasm first." Natasha replied sweetly just as Azami resumed her fingering of Natasha's own aching sex, though her fingers moved ever so slowly in and out, leaving Natasha unsure if the woman was simply tired or if she was doing this to torture her. "Why so slowly Azami-chan?" She asked lovingly, turning her head to gaze upon Azami even as she loosened her leg scissors in order to try turning herself over onto her back where could better push against the breasts of Azami in a bid to escape her embrace.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:22 am

Azami whimpered slightly as Natasha kept pumping her fingers after she came, occasionally letting out a few moans into the girl's rear that was wiggling against her face. The princess felt slightly exhausted, although she could still fight. What she needed the most at the moment was a short rest, which she could hardly have with Natasha's fingers mercilessly poking her sensitive, drenched sex.

"D-don't be too hasty, Natasha-san..." Azami replied between panting as she kept her slow fingering pace. "Oh, you're jealous? That's good to know~" she teased.

The princess let out a sigh of relief when she felt Natasha's legs around her waist loosened. Her fingers were pulled out when her opponent turned herself around, and Azami would lean backwards, using one hand to support her weight. She made no attempt to get up, as she felt like she could use a little bit more of recovery time. Natasha seemed to want to get away from her, and Azami would let her. The other blue haired girl was still aroused and had not got a release, which could be an advantage to the princess. The hornier Natasha was, the more likely her focus would be distracted by that aching sensation on her body, or so Azami hoped.

Azami wasn't about to let Natasha escape her completely, though, as she would try to grab on both of the girl's ankles before lying down on the mat. She would then spread Natasha's legs open to give herself an access to her opponent's wet sex, so she could relaunch her assault... by using her foot to rub against the hot pussy of Natasha.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:47 am

"Judging from those delicious sounds you were making just now, that orgasm I gave to you was quite the experience no?" Natasha answered back to the princess even as she was making good her escape from the hold that could have resulted in her being the first to submit in the match, instead she had driven her captor to orgasm and in the process covered herself in the woman's juices.

Her body shuddered as Azami's fingers left her body however, her sex aching for sweet release after the incredible fingering of the princess, but she resisted the temptation to finish her own self off as she dragged herself back away from Azami. The woman's juices which had drenched Natasha's back were smeared over the mat as she slid backwards, giggling at the sight of the little cum trail she was leaving at least until Azami came after her once again. Natasha kicked with her feet in resistance but Azami took control of her ankles, unsure of what she was planning when suddenly her eyes went wide as she realized what the woman had planned.

"How naughty of you Azami-chan!" She let out in a shrill scream like moan once Azami's sexy little foot began to rub against her sex, throwing her body flat against the mat with her back arching wildly from the unexpected pleasure.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:04 am

"I hope you'll enjoy a princess' foot, Natasha-san!" Azami laughed as she grind her bare sole against the wet lower lips of her opponent.

She started slowly to resume where she left off, but as time passed Azami would rub her foot faster and faster, wanting to drive Natasha crazy with the pleasure. Even if she was the one who just came seconds earlier, Azami felt like now she had regained control. The princess had no intention to give Natasha a release either. Whenever she felt that her opponent was getting to excited she would slow down or even stop if it necessary. Her plan was to make Natasha submit first by toying with the girl's arousal.

"Feels good?" she would taunt as she raised herself a bit so she could look at the other girl while she kept her assault. "Tell you what, Natasha-san... If you submit and beg me to cum... I might be generous enough to grant that release... Ohohoh~"

Azami was confident that she could get the first fall. Her grip at Natasha's ankles might not be as strong as it normally was, but with her foot assaulting the girl's sex like this, her opponent might not be able to resist her too much. Just the thought of making Natasha submit from this hold was already making the princess getting excited.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:24 am

Natasha leaned up just enough so that she could rest on her elbows while looking down at the princess's foot which was at that moment driving her body wild with sheer pleasure, no pain from a submission hold here as she struggled to endure this incredible move from Azami. It occurred to her then that she didn't have to resist her desire to cum in this match, soon letting her body near its climax without any resistance from her, Natasha expecting to orgasm any second now only for Azami to cease her rubbing.

"Heh, you want me to beg you is that it Azami-chan? Well if you won't oblige me here I will just have to do so myself." Natasha said before she playfully stuck her tongue out at her fellow blue haired woman for she was not at the girl's mercy as much as Azami seemed to think. She would rest on only one of her elbows as Natasha slid her right hand down along her body and in between her thighs, grinning deviously at the princess as she slid her hand beneath the girl's foot and plunged two of her fingers inside of her own sex.

"As much as I would like to cum to your foot Azami-chan, I can take care of myself..." Her voice would fade into gentle moans which quite quickly become loud cries of pleasure as her fingers danced within her womanhood, Natasha dropping down onto her back once more as her other hand joined the first in pleasuring herself, rubbing circles around her clit which was already slick with her juices. It would not be long before Natasha simply reached her limit and began to overflow with her sexual juices, drenching not only her fingers but also Azami's foot in her release.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:38 am

Azami couldn't help but to raise an eyebrow as she heard Natasha's words, and soon enough the girl started to play with herself. The princess chuckled. What was this, some kind of Bushido act? Finishing herself to save her honor or something? Or perhaps she was just really horny and desperate for a release. It's amusing to say the least. Azami never met someone who would intentionally make herself cum on the ring before.

"Oh my, you just can't hold back anymore can you?" she teased while keep rubbing her foot without trying to disturb Natasha's own fingering too much.

And soon it happened for the other blue haired girl. Natasha's juice began to flow from her sex onto Azami's foot as well. The princess smiled in delight not only because Natasha was now drained, but because that also wouldn't be the end of the girl's misery! Her foot was still rubbing on her opponent's sex until Natasha let out all of her juices, and once the girl's orgasm had finished, Azami immediately rub her foot faster to overstimulate Natasha!

"Natasha-san... you're so.... Silly! Do you think that would save you?" she laughed wickedly. "I'll have you submitting to me one way or another, sweetie!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next