Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Jstruggs716, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Bikini Submission: Natasha Loclear vs Azami Tsukimori

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Bikini Submission: Natasha Loclear vs Azami Tsukimori - Page 5 Empty Re: Bikini Submission: Natasha Loclear vs Azami Tsukimori

Post by daemongirl Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:58 am

Her fingers were hummingbird quick as they pumped inside of her pussy, the lewd wet sounds of this act only driving Natasha to quicken her pace, feeling her climax quickly approaching with Azami assisting with her sexy foot. Natasha practically purred in delight as her steaming sex spasmed around her fingertips, releasing her cum happily while thinking that she had escaped in quite the clever and delicious fashion.

"Why would I even want to hold back Azami-chan?" She asked in between her heavy breathing, smiling warmly until she saw that the woman was not halting the movement of her foot against Natasha's aching sex. "Gahhh! Wait..you can't...oh god you have to stop Azami!" She cried out while throwing her head back against the mat, her body writhing about erratically as she was forced to endure this over stimulation of her pussy, her hands clawing at the mat behind her as if she could pull herself away.

Natasha had tears in her eyes now as her body felt as if it were drowning in the pleasure assaulting it, the french woman finding it difficult to even breath as Azami relentlessly rubbed her sex with her foot no less. Her eyes roamed over the crowd feeling embarrassed as they all were staring at her, shaking her head in an act of defiance even as she raised her hand up above the mat, holding it there for a few seconds before she tapped against the ground.

"Ju..just..hmmm fine you win this round, just let go!" Natasha screamed out, her body arching as far backwards as even the flexible Natasha could do without breaking in half.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Bikini Submission: Natasha Loclear vs Azami Tsukimori - Page 5 Empty Re: Bikini Submission: Natasha Loclear vs Azami Tsukimori

Post by Guest Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:09 am

Azami let out an amused "Hmmph" as Natasha finally tapped and screamed her submission. She slowed down her rubbing before eventually withdrawing her foot from the girl's sex and released her ankles. The princess smiled mischievously at Natasha before she slowly got up on all four and crawled to the girl.

"You're hard to conquer. I like that," she kissed the girl's cheek softly. "But this princess isn't going to take no for an answer~" Azami teased, giggling.

Azami would then get up n her feet and walked towards her corner to rest herself just a bit. She might have scored a submission, but there's still a long way for her to wrap up the match and Natasha had already proven how tough she was. The princess took a deep breath as she leaned against the turnbuckle while waiting for her opponent to make her recovery so they could start the second round. At least she now had an advantage over the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:28 am

Natasha's moans gradually lessened in their intensity as the woman's foot slowed to a halt and then after what had seemed like an eternity she breathed a sigh of relief upon feeling the foot draw away. Even so her arousal was such that she could do little more than lay there panting for air while trying to come down from that incredible high, her breasts rising and falling as she breathed heavily, hardly even stirring as Azami crawled over her. Her plan had backfired in the most amazing way imaginable and Natasha wasn't even sure if she regretted making that mistake, bringing her hand up to cup the princess's cheek for a moment before Azami would retreat to her corner.

"I will...be returning all of that to you ten fold Azami, so long as you give me a moment." She said quite honestly as she didn't even see the need to try and deny that she needed a moment to get up, rolling over onto her front before she would slowly rise up to her feet. But even now Natasha had her pride and reputation to maintain and thus didn't go to her corner, but simply stood there taking in deep breaths to calm herself down before turning around with one hand on her hip and the other upon her breasts.

"I must give credit where it is due princess, you caught me unprepared there, though I suppose now I have to win the next three rounds in order to teach you a lesson." She said with a grin upon her lips, bringing the hand off of her hip to beckon for Azami to come hither.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:39 am

Azami smiled as Natasha finally got up to her feet. The girl was still confident about the match so it seemed. The princess sighed and slowly walk towards her opponent so they could start again. Natasha must have thinking of a sweet revenge right now, but Azami obviously wasn't about to let the girl do as she pleased. While she didn't particularly care for records or such, the princess would like to stay dominant whenever she could.

"You're welcome to try, Natasha-san..." Azami replied teasingly. "I bet you're struggling just to stand right now, don't you..."

The princess knew that she had to act quick to capitalize on her advantage before Natasha could recover some more. She rushed towards the other blue haired girl, trying to make her opponent think that she's going for another grapple while she actually planned on grabbing one of Natasha's arms. Azami would like to prove her claim by trying to pull the girl towards her, so she could use her leg to trip Natasha down to the mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:57 am

The girl was right when she said that Natasha was having a little difficulty standing in that moment but Natasha wasn't going to be the one to tell her she was right, merely shaking her head and sticking her tongue back out to tease the woman into coming after her again. It was only now however that she realized how much clothing they both had left, Azami somehow still had her bikini top and she herself had managed to remain fully clothed if just a bit disheveled, giggling as she would then reach down to adjust her top and then to slide her panties back over her pussy.

"I'm not sure if you can even count that submission Azami-chan when I am still fully clothed as it were." She said, taunting the woman who would then do as she wanted by coming back after her to continue the match. Smiling still Natasha would have her arm captured by Azami but when the girl tried to pull her in she held her ground.

"My turn." She would say matter of factly before grabbing onto the woman's wrist with both hands and giving it a hard twist, turning her body in a complete 360 degree spin to apply pressure to Azami's arm and shoulder. She would then launch her true attack, bringing her foot swinging upward intending for her toes to connect directly with Azami's lovely pussy.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:25 am

"My bad, but I must have been caught in the heat of the moment that I forgot about the stripping part..." Azami admitted when Natasha refused to be pulled over by her. "You're so hot I felt like you're already naked the whole time!" she chuckled.

The princes didn't have much time for further friendly chatter, though, as Natasha grabbed her wrist and twisted it hard. The instant pain that shot through her arm, all the way to her shoulder made Azami's mouth gasped open.

"Ah!" she cried, but her opponent soon followed her attack by bringing her foot onto her sex. "Guah!" Azami let out in surprise, not expecting the girl to pull a low blow like that.

That almost made her fall on her knees, but Azami managed to maintain her ground, albeit her legs were shaky. Natasha seemed to want to fulfill her words in paying her back tenfold, but Azami wasn't about to lose her momentum so quick. She was rather annoyed with the strike, though, and decided to give the girl a little taste of her own medicine. With her other hand, she would try to grab one of her opponent's arms so she could try prying them off, while also using it to support her own balance.

"D-don't think you have me yet...!" she said with a grimacing expression before she would try delivering a kick between Natasha's legs.

Last edited by 10553 on Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:52 am

"Be careful Azami-chan, flattery can and WILL get you everywhere..." Natasha replied with a devious glint in her eyes and with her voice practically dripping with lust, though as much as their banter was fun she had work to do now to catch up with the princess. Grabbing her wrist and twisting it in typical wrestling fashion, Natasha would ensure she had a moment to continue her payback as she delivered what some might consider a low blow to Azami's pussy.

She kept her leg up for a few moments in order to grind her foot firmly over the girl's hot sex, sliding her toes between Azami's pussy lips for a second or two before she would pull them out, giggling as her toes were dripping with Azami's juices. As Azami began to pull against her hands Natasha brought her foot back down to steady herself, keeping her fingers locked together around the woman's wrist in order to retain her control over the hold.

"I don't think Azami-chan, I know you can't resist me!" Natasha shouted back in reply, sounding absolutely delighted even as Azami lashed out with a low kick of her own. The french woman hadn't been expecting that but she wasn't going to just take it without a fight either, pulling hard on the woman's arm the moment that foot rose off the mat she would lunge forward to drive her shoulder into Azami's breasts, hoping to knock the woman down onto her back.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:05 am

Azami kinda realized that her attempt was quite reckless, but her mind seemed to be clouded a little after that low blow and Natasha's teasing rub on her sore sex which followed it. The moment her own leg was swung towards her opponent, Natasha pulled her arm before lunging forwards, knocking Azami by her breasts to send the princess tumbling to the mat on her back in a rather rough fall.

"Agh!" Azami cried after she landed, slightly shifted herself to the side, holding her sore arm and breasts.

It's starting to get rough now, but this was a match, and Azami realized it too well. Natasha had turned over the situation by having the princess downed and hurt as it was, and Azami could only pant and writhe on the mat due to her weakened state. She groaned, trying to gather the will to get back up on her feet and fight Natasha, but at the moment she's still a bit dazed from the combination of the pain and being winded off by her fall.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:21 am

Natasha had needed to find a way to slow down the relentless Azami and those wicked fingers of hers, so when the opening presented itself she took it without a second thought, a sharp tug on the woman's arm sending Natasha's shoulder crashing into Azami's firm mounds. Natasha had performed the move without thinking and it had paid off, leaving Azami sprawled out on her back with her having a chance to take a breather as well. She was still getting over her own forced orgasm not minutes earlier and needed a second to calm her body down, otherwise Azami would likely get the other orgasm she needed to win the match.

Looking down on the gorgeous woman Natasha thought about going for one of her finishing maneuvers, but discarded the idea as she wanted to show how sorry she was for putting Azami through those last few moves. "Here, why don't I show just how sorry I am for hurting you like that Azami-chan?" Natasha said in a voice barely above a whisper and dripping with lust, leaning down to roll Azami onto her front before she would get down onto her knees straddling the girl's back with her body facing the woman's ass. From here she would lean down, her tongue licking around the entrance to Azami's ass ever so slowly while two fingers from her right hand lovingly stroked Azami's sex.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:21 am

Azami was still in the need of recovery time after Natasha brought her down, and so she couldn't resist when the girl rolled her and sat on her back. She let out a soft groan to respond her opponent's whispering words, followed by a surprised gasp when Natasha's tongue teased her rear.

"O-oohh... F-fair enough, N-Natasha-san..." she moaned when the girl's fingers stroked her sex. "But I'm afraid that's not enough..."

Azami wiggled her rear slightly as the pleasure from Natasha's stroking began to build another orgasm inside her. It felt so good that she didn't really want to resist, despite knowing that it could have cost her the match. Azami continued to moan under Natasha as she tried to regain her focus while enduring those sensual assaults of her opponent. She would then try to push herself up with her hands and roll around so she could be on top once again, although that's only a reactionary move rather than a planned one. She knew she's not out of the trouble yet, not by a long shot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next