Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 2:57 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

SS '13: Hula Island Match Azami Tsukimori Vs. Miho Kamagawa

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

SS '13: Hula Island Match Azami Tsukimori Vs. Miho Kamagawa - Page 4 Empty Re: SS '13: Hula Island Match Azami Tsukimori Vs. Miho Kamagawa

Post by anegge Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:30 pm

Miho grabbed the sleeper with both hands trying to pry Azami off of her. But the Asian sensation quickly showed her heel side by converting to an illegal single arm choke sleeper. Sneaking her hand down to slip aside Miho's panties she slammed her fingers hard into the pinned girl's puss. Even as the diva dancer was able to pry the girl's arm away form her throat long enough to catch a breath her jaw dropped and she gave a low, prolonged moan. A blush crept onto her face as Azami got her just deserts beginning to reverse the domination Miho had put her through.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
SS '13: Hula Island Match Azami Tsukimori Vs. Miho Kamagawa - Page 4 GXChUKwSS '13: Hula Island Match Azami Tsukimori Vs. Miho Kamagawa - Page 4 1BElGMISS '13: Hula Island Match Azami Tsukimori Vs. Miho Kamagawa - Page 4 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

SS '13: Hula Island Match Azami Tsukimori Vs. Miho Kamagawa - Page 4 Empty Re: SS '13: Hula Island Match Azami Tsukimori Vs. Miho Kamagawa

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:06 pm

"Oohh... seems like you're enjoying this, Miho-san..." Azami cooed as she heard the girl moaned from her fingering.

Even with her arm pried off from the dancer's neck, her fingers already buried nice and deep inside Miho's sopping pussy. She felt like she had an advantage over her opponent now. Of course she wasn't about to give the girl some slack. Not when she had her trapped under her mercy like this.

Azami would try to pull her arm so she could push the back of Miho hard to keep her pinned. She would lean forward a little to pressure her opponent's back further, and bringing her lips close to the girl's ear. Her already dancing fingers would continue their assault on the dancer's womanhood as she's looking forward to bring that orgasm out of her opponent!

"Still think you can beat me, Miho-san...?" she would whisper mockingly to her ear. "Well, I think you can beat me reaching orgasm first..."

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:17 pm

Miho shook her head in defiance as Azami whispered her cruel teases. Azami's fingers were getting soaked, slipping into Miho deeper and faster. "Ohh," groaned the trapped girl as her foe continued to torture beginning to bend her into a crescent until Miho's breasts pulled up off the mat quivering. Miho bucked knocking the girl's bruised buttocks together. Her resolve was clearly wavering, would the expert submissionist be able to torture Miho to victory?

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
SS '13: Hula Island Match Azami Tsukimori Vs. Miho Kamagawa - Page 4 GXChUKwSS '13: Hula Island Match Azami Tsukimori Vs. Miho Kamagawa - Page 4 1BElGMISS '13: Hula Island Match Azami Tsukimori Vs. Miho Kamagawa - Page 4 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:31 pm

Azami grinned widely as she saw that Miho seemed to be desperate under her. She felt like she could finish this match whenever she wanted to now, but where's the fun in doing that? She nibbled the girl's ear while slowing down her fingering, almost as if she's just lightly tickling the inside of the dancer's wet sex.

"Not yet, Miho-chan~" she whispered and flicked her tongue on the girl's ear. "I want you to beg... Beg me to finish you..."

That would undoubtedly become her opponent's ultimate humiliation, or so Azami thought. The crowds war roaring wild as it was, waiting for Miho to surrender herself in a way the princess wanted. She wouldn't be the first to do that, as Azami had a reputation to make her opponent begged her to be finished. It doubled the satisfaction of her victory, which was why she couldn't really resist doing that whenever she had the chance. Would Miho became another victim of the wicked princess?

"Come on! Let's hear you beg..." she taunted the girl. "And you better beg goooddd~ Ohohoh~"

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:55 pm

"No, no I won't beg." howled Miho. Azami's skill at submission holds was indeed devastating, but the girl was over confident with her belief in this reversal. It was true that having her finisher blocked was disorienting, but Miho's memories of the match flooded back reminding her that this match was hers to win. "I know why you're fingering me, Azami," she whispered weakly.

With a surge of strength she pulled the girl's arm away from her throat fully and yanked it to one side tossing Azami off her. She sneered at the dizzied Asian. "You're afraid of my body. You can't handle the feeling of my body on yours. I'm a princess and you're... nothing."

Last edited by 121 on Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:09 pm

"Ah!" Azami yelped as she was yanked by Miho before she landed next to her.

She hadn't really expect the girl to suddenly fight back like that. Maybe she should just finish her back then. When she rolled away from Miho to get up on her knees, Azami heard what her opponent said, and her lips curled up as she sneered back at the girl.

"Tsk tsk tsk..." she waved her index finger that was drenched by Miho's wetness. "A princess is more about brain than brawl, Miho-chan..." she told her mockingly. "I almost made you cum just from using my fingers... That should be enough of a proof that you can't handle me..."

While taunting her opponent, Azami also kept her distance from Miho. She was still quite exhausted, but at least she managed to get the girl close to an orgasm. The blue haired girl felt that she hadn't lost her advantage yet. There's no way Miho can fully focus on the fight now after she's left unsatisfied like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:22 pm

Miho got to her feet panting with lust. Her bottoms were still thrust to one side, her sex dripping down her left leg. Her skin felt hot, but she knew that she could keep from cumming as long as she stayed out of any more holds like that.

She stalked after Azami who was still trying to stay away from her, she wanted to lock hands with the girl and get into a tight tangle with her pressing their bodies together. No, she didn't want it, she needed it.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:27 pm

Azami was aware that Miho wanted to get close and lock up with her. It had been the girl's tactic to use her physical advantage from the start of the match. She obviously didn't want to get caught, but with an arena like this, Azami knew she couldn't escape forever from her opponent. She would have to take the risk.

She let Miho closed the distance between them and even locked hands with her. Azami had a plan, however, and that was to hook her opponent's leg before the danced did, so she could attempt to toss her to the pool with a twist of her slender figure. It would be similar with how she brought down Miho in the early stage of the match, except that she wouldn't fall on her this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:54 pm

Miho let out a groan of relief as her breasts splashed softly down on Azami's meshing nipple to nipple with her. But Miho's horniness blinded her to Azami's plan. With a simple twist of her hip Azami forced Miho to splash down onto her ass, her legs spread exposing her throbbing sex to the thrill of the audience. Even outside of a submission hold it seemed Azami was very much in control of the match.

Last edited by 121 on Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:00 pm

Azami grinned wickedly at Miho after she managed to toss the girl down again. Just as she expected, the dancer wasn't really focusing on the match in her current state. The danger might not had passed completely, but right now she had an advantage over her opponent.

"I'll show you... the real royal treatment..." Azami said between her panting as she grabbed Miho's ankles and lifted her spread legs up.

She raised her right foot and planted it on the dancer's hot snatch, before pushing it a bit and moved her foot back and forth. The princess laughed as she's doing this, while the crowds cheered for her to amplify her dominance over her opponent.

"How do you like it, Miho-chan?" she teased. "Feel free to beg anytime you want... Ohohohoh~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next