by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

SS '13: Hula Island Match Azami Tsukimori Vs. Miho Kamagawa

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

SS '13: Hula Island Match Azami Tsukimori Vs. Miho Kamagawa - Page 5 Empty Re: SS '13: Hula Island Match Azami Tsukimori Vs. Miho Kamagawa

Post by anegge Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:08 pm

Miho gasped and groaned as Azami grabbed her ankles slowly continuing to torment her sex. "Uhh, uhhh, ohh." tears flooded to Miho's eyes and she shook her head weakly. Azami was gleefully withholding the sexually intense contact Miho was eager for, but she still hadn't fully broken the bad girl. Miho kicked firmly trying to shake herself free of Azami's grasp and knock the girl onto her back.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
SS '13: Hula Island Match Azami Tsukimori Vs. Miho Kamagawa - Page 5 GXChUKwSS '13: Hula Island Match Azami Tsukimori Vs. Miho Kamagawa - Page 5 1BElGMISS '13: Hula Island Match Azami Tsukimori Vs. Miho Kamagawa - Page 5 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

SS '13: Hula Island Match Azami Tsukimori Vs. Miho Kamagawa - Page 5 Empty Re: SS '13: Hula Island Match Azami Tsukimori Vs. Miho Kamagawa

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:12 pm

Miho's moaning was music to Azami's ears and she picked up her foot's rubbing pace as she planned to bring the girl to the edge, but not beyond. Once she could get her opponent there, it would be a simple finish. To her surprise, however, the dancer kicked out, drawing out a yelp from Azami as she stumbled backwards.

"Uh!" she let out as her butt splashed on the pool.

She couldn't really believe how resilient the girl was, though to be fair she felt like she showed just about the same amount of defiance towards her back then. Azami wanted to get up immediately, but the sting on her rear prevented her to do so, and she would slightly shift herself to rub her sore spot.

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:21 pm

Miho slid forward on her rump hooking one leg over Azami's right and grabbing the ankle of her left. She glared at Azami as she gave a sharp ankle twist, her own left leg slinking down through the water and pressing to the moon princess' sex. She grinned as she hooked her toes around the top of the bikini bottom and drew it down exposing her opponent before slowly stroking. It was an immediate move reversal that would be sure to shake the arrogant woman's confidence. "Really, it should be done more like this." the dark haired girl crowed.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
SS '13: Hula Island Match Azami Tsukimori Vs. Miho Kamagawa - Page 5 GXChUKwSS '13: Hula Island Match Azami Tsukimori Vs. Miho Kamagawa - Page 5 1BElGMISS '13: Hula Island Match Azami Tsukimori Vs. Miho Kamagawa - Page 5 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:27 pm

"Nnngghh!" Azami grunted as she felt the twist on her ankle before Miho's foot exposed her sex and stroked it slowly. "Aaahhh...!" she let out a half moan. "N-no..!"

She was caught again, and from the look of it, escape would be a tough feat to achieve. Miho got her legs secured, and Azami could only use her hands to try pushing the girl's foot away from her sex. However, Azami knew she would be damned if she let the girl beat her like this. She squirmed, trying to unhook her leg so she could kick at the hand of her opponent which was holding her ankle.

Last edited by 10553 on Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:59 pm

Miho sidled on her ass closer to Azami bending her knee up as she narrowed the gap. And then she leaped forward splashing her bare sex against Azami's, slamming her sore butt against the bottom of the pool. She pulled Azami's leg back until it was vertical spreading the girl's sex as she began to grind on the girl. Azami's escape plans had come too late, now her puss was pinned tightly.

After Azami's brutal teasing she now knew she wanted the girl to suffer. "Being a princess in this ring isn't about brains or brawn. It's about willpower." she narrowed her eyes looking down at the girl, "Which is why, in the end, you'll be the one begging," Miho began to thrust her clit up into Azami's firmly in her grind.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:08 pm

"Mmmhh!" Azami let out as Miho slammed her sex against her own and began to grind on her again. "W-willpower, h-huh...? Fair enough... let's see who's going to last longer..."

She felt like she had an advantage since Miho was the one receiving her teasing a moment ago, while her own sex had slightly calmed down. With the girl's rhythmic grinding, though, her confidence quickly oozed away. It didn't take long until her arousal flared her body, and Azami was once again reduced to a whimpering mess. She wanted to cum just as much as she wanted to hold out. The blue haired girl was really in a pinch right now.

"N-no...! I won't beg... ah!" she moaned.

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:19 pm

Miho sighed. She had finally sated the itch in her crotch and she had done it while starting to dom Azami again. She knew her own ability to hold her climax back was waning, so she had to finish her foe soon, but she refused to do it without taking full advantage of the chance to utterly humiliate the girl. Not after what she had done. "Oh, not yet. I'll tell you when to beg, bitch."

She quickly popped up to her feet and stepped the girl over sweeping up her other leg as well for a full boston crab. Miho had Azami's legs pulled in tight to her so she was practically sitting on the girl. In fact, when she bent her legs her plump backside bounced firmly on Azami's ass which was still red and sore from repeated spankings. Her own sex hung vertically above Azami's as she wracked the girl's spine pool water and sex juices dripping down from it.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:33 pm

Azami cried in pain as Miho shifted their position and put her in a full Boston Crab this time. Tears flew down her cheeks as she was put in another torturous position. The girl's plump rear bouncing on her own made her squeal as the sting returned.

"Aauughh..." she groaned weakly as her body felt like lead.

Her fist pounded on the pool to produce a small splash. She's trapped. Completely. Her exhausted state almost made it impossible for her to fight back anymore. Even if she had the will to continue, she didn't have the strength to support her. She's just Miho's toy now.

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:47 pm

Miho giggled as she felt Azami pound the mat in frustration. She could feel the fight draining from the girl each time she beat down the girl's ass. Once again the flexible dancer whirled around splashing onto her butt in the pool and folding Azami's legs up over her body into a match book pin, then she hooked her own legs over the girl's legs to hold them down. Azami was utterly trapped, her exposed sex on display, the crowd was roaring for Miho to destroy her. Miho gave Azami an evil grin squeezing her glowing ass as she reached over and pinched the girl's clit with her other hand. "Now then, was there something you wanted to say? About which of us is a princess?"

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:58 pm

The tired Azami was easily moved and trapped under Miho's match book pin, and she groaned as the girl squeezed her reddened ass. The pinch on her exposed clit made her gasped and moaned before giving the dancer a submissive look. She knew that it's over, that she's beaten and at the total mercy of her opponent. It's utterly humiliating for her, but nothing she could do about it.

"Y-you're the princess..." she admitted with blushing cheeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next