Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 224 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 224 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tiger Tamer

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Tiger Tamer - Page 5 Empty Re: Tiger Tamer

Post by Bluemouse Thu May 16, 2013 4:41 am

Taylor stuck out her tongue at her husband. While he staggered back, she put her hands down and launched herself off the floor. She was in the air for most of the distance to Johnny, leaping up and throwing up a knee, judged just so as to lightly collide with his chest and knock him back some more.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu May 16, 2013 4:56 am

Johnny was up and had his shorts back around his waist when he felt the press into him which shoved him back enough to bump into the couch and send him back down to a sitting position. He rubbed his chest and looked at Taylor with a grin as if to say 'ok. I'm back on the couch. Now what?'

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu May 16, 2013 5:22 am

Taylor couldn't resist. She pounced on him, kneeling across his lap, and pressed her crotch down against the stiff bulge in his shorts. She took a deep breath and curled her fingers in hair and leaned her head down to rest her forehead on his. Subconsciously, she wet her lips, and had to resist just kissing him.

"How do we ever get anything done?" She whispered. "The only thing that can be better than fighting is sex. But... the only thing that can make sex better is fighting. I feel like this is a weird marriage," she laughed. Fighting for most couples would be a bad thing. "Let's just fight until one of can get the other one off. Then the winner can ask for whatever they want."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu May 16, 2013 5:45 am

Johnny pulled out his arms to catch Taylor as she landed on him and eased her into his position, letting out a shiver as she perched upon his tent. He grinned up at her too, staring into her eyes. "Heh, I'm not really sure, babe but I agree. I wouldn't want it any other way though." he said as he laughed with her.

He raised an eyebrow at her suggestion. That thought alone made him even more enticed. "Shit..." He muttered. "That might be the best thing I've ever heard." He said and slid his arms along her waist so that he could grip her and throw her to the other side of the couch. Johnny quickly shot up and spun around, crouching away as he backed up and eyed. her.

He lifted up his hand and begged her to come forward. As excited as Johnny was before, a new thrill ran through him. "You know..." He said with a grin. "If they ask about hentai matches, I'll really have to be careful with my words if i don't wanna lie to em." He said and beamed brightly as he bobbed back and forth on his heels.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu May 16, 2013 5:54 am

Taylor laughed as she was flung aside on the couch, and then folded her legs while she watched Johnny. She tilted her head to the side and her bangs hung over one eye, and with a seductive smile said "Oh, right. Should we get video?"

She stood up slowly and looked down at her ring gear as if it was suddenly inappropriate. "Hmm..." She reached down and unzipped the back of her skirt, slid it down and stepped out of it, leaving her in only thigh-high boots and a tiny black string-bikini style thong. She cocked her hips enticingly to one side and put a hand on her hip.

"Is this better?" She said in a throaty, flirty voice, with eyes that could melt him on his worst day.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu May 16, 2013 7:42 pm

Johnny grinned back and raised his eyebrows to show his excitement at her words. As much as he would love a recording, he was more concerned with Taylor as she began to seductively strip for him.

Johnny bit his lip when she was finished. "That ain't fair, babe." He said with a grin as he ogled her body shamelessly. "Makes me feel like I'm overdressed now!" He then easily slid off his shorts and kicked them aside. Less of a seductive striptease, but now he was clad only in his tight boxer briefs which left none of his stiff bulge to the imagination.

Johnny gave a seconds pause and then stalked forward, one-hopping off the ground before ducking out and reaching for Taylor's waist to try and hook her in and pull her so he had her belly up against his shoulder.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed May 22, 2013 3:13 am

Taylor bit her lip with a flirty glance down at Johnny's body. It was so on. She didn't try to keep him at bay when he closed in, she didn't want to, and when he ducked down to put his shoulder in her stomach she figured that she knew where that was going. She reached down his back and grabbed hold of the waistband of his boxers.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 22, 2013 3:44 am

Johnny wrapped his arm around Taylor when he pressed his shoulder into her stomach. When she grabbed hold of the waist band of his boxers, he knew it would be a bad idea to stand up, but he was also curious to what she had in mind. But he wasn't going to let that stop him from doing his own thing as he tried to slide his free hand up between Taylor's thighs and press up against her scant covered mound. His neck craned while he maneuvered and he kissed the spot of bare flesh that his lips were nearest to.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu May 23, 2013 4:23 am

Johnny's touch, and his lips against her side sent a shiver down Taylor's spine. She closed her eyes and indulged for a moment, allowing herself just to enjoy the moment before she went back to fighting.

She grabbed Johnny's wrist tightly and shoved it away from her crotch. Then she threw her far leg up and behind Johnny's head and jumped to scissor her legs around his neck. As she fell, she twisted her body away from him to drag him down and flip him onto his back.

"Remember, Tiger," she said quietly. "The different between me and skanky Tension sex-fighters is that for me the fighter part comes first."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu May 23, 2013 4:33 am

Johnny felt the wrist tear his hand away from her crotch and soon he was introduced to Taylor's inner thighs in a much different, yet not entirely unpleasant way. He grunted when he was turned and hit the floor with a thud, shaking the place a bit from their roughhousing.

Johnny brought his hands up and patted her legs to see if he could find a good spot to try and pull his head out. Even with his strength, he knew he was going to have a hard time. Taylor had powerful legs and he was in an awkward position. Not to mention part of him was curious to see just how she might respond. He pushed to try to free his mouth enough to talk and grinned against her legs.

"I was hopin for a sec it might have been that easy..." He said, his tone clearly expressing the bright grin on his face. "But... I'm more glad it wasn't." He grunted out the rest as he gave her legs a push.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next