Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tiger Tamer

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Tiger Tamer - Page 8 Empty Re: Tiger Tamer

Post by Bluemouse Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:05 pm

"Ack!" Taylor clawed at the floor but was flipped over anyway, and then Johnny was bending her backwards and arching her legs up behind her.

"Well right now, I'm fighting to get your ass of me," she said. Even with the pressure Johnny applied, Taylor had to strain to resist it even a little. "So I can do what I wanna do. To you."

It was pointless to try to muscle anything with Johnny. She never move him an inch just trying to push him around, so instead she began the arduous crawl on her elbows toward the leg of the coffee table. If she could get his feet moving, she could find a way to upset his balance and scramble free... She reminded herself that he was naked, and she was nearly naked. And sex. All in good time.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:34 pm

Johnny grinned as he secured the hold. He made sure to pull enough to make it hurt just enough. He wanted to show Taylor that he wasn't just completely going to lay down for her. Still, he wasn't just interested in wrecking her. Once he pulled on her a little bit, he let one of her legs go. Feeling her army crawl made him grin, but he also knew releasing one of her legs would make whatever she was trying to do easier.

Still, he thought he might be able to slow her down a bit as he tore off her thong and threw it off to the side. Now she was just as naked as Johnny now... except for the boots, but Johnny wasn't going to mess around with those as Taylor crawled. Instead, he used his free hand to slide it between her legs and begin to rub it against her mound.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:14 am

"Man, if my panties had as many buckles as my boots, you'd be fucked," Taylor said, grunting her way closer to the coffee table. She figured her thong wasn't going to stick around for long once Johnny had his way...

And he did, and Taylor squealed and squirmed her hips and kicked with her free leg to try to brush his hand away with her inner thigh. Of course, it didn't work.

"Knock it off!" She protested. "Can't you see I'm busy kicking your ass? I don't have time for this! Ain't nobody got... stuff..." She bit her lower lip and closed her eyes for a moment, and a light moan escaped her. Tingly waves of pleasure washed over her. "Ohmigod..."

She seized the leg of the coffee table with both hands, and with a sudden surge of willpower she pulled on it as hard as she could, drew her free leg underneath her, and heaved to try to roll Johnny off.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:00 am

Johnny couldn't help but laugh at Taylor's words. "Well, because it doesn't, it looks like it's going to be the other way around, babe." He said as he heard her protest and moans. Of course he would rather finish things with more than just his hand but he also knew that he couldn't give Taylor an inch if he wanted to finish at all.

It seemed that it didn't matter too much as she grabbed the table leg and gave a yank. She managed to unbalance Johnny and heave him off. He pushed off Taylor, not wanting her to be able to roll with him and tried to crawl away so that he could regroup and turn and face her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:33 am

"Ha!" See? I'm too much for you. You can't even deal with it."

Taylor rolled back to a crouch, and then launched herself at Johnny. She flew through the air to collide forcefully with him, wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. She grabbed a handful of hair on the back of his head and yanked it back while she kissed him greedily, leaning into him so keep him stumbling backward.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:26 pm

This time when Taylor leaped at Johnny, he took her in and lifted with all his strength to try and force them into a standing position while he fell back. His strong arms went around her and cradled underneath her to hold her in place. He held her tightly as she kissed him deeply. He kissed back with equal fervor until his back slammed into the nearest wall.

Their lips finally broke there was a sparkle in his eye. Johnny moved his hands and clutched her rear tightly. "I've been doin pretty good so far, babe." He said and grinned as he used the wall to support him. Johnny stared into Taylor's big, blue eyes. "Why don't we take this little competition to the final stretch?" He said as he pushed off, intent on carrying Taylor back to the bedroom with him.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:53 am

"I guess, pretty good," Taylor said. She chased after him when he pulled away from their kiss, but he was too busy flapping his mouth to kiss her.

"The final... no!" Taylor protested loudly. "But we're supposed to be fighting and junk! You can't just call it off, I was just about to spring my master plan on you!" She clung onto the edge of a door frame as if for dear life. "Nooooo! I never get to fight anything anymore! You'll never take me alive!"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:01 am

Johnny stopped when Taylor grabbed onto the door frame. He grinned widely. "Who says were gonna stop fightin, babe?" He pulled on her and then stopped. "Master plan?" He said suddenly and looked at her, pushing his nose against Taylor's nose. "I thought this was your master plan. Do you really want to keep slugging it out?" He said, his tone becoming a little more serious, as if he was weighing whether or not she wanted to dupe him again.

But what could she dupe him into? If they were going to just have sex, then there was a good chance that he'd pop before her. At the very least, it would probably be a tie. Did she really just want to keep rolling around.... in the nude?

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:26 am

"Well..." Maybe she hadn't thought it all through. "Shut up. Maybe. I don't know how this thing is really supposed to work, I was just... ya know, having fun."

She released her grip on the door frame with some hesitation and put her feet back on the floor. She was a little confused, like she'd just awakened in someone else's house. She glanced around. "Well... I am really turned on..." She looked back at him with a sly smile, and slid her hand down his stomach to grasp his manhood while she got down on her knees. She kissed the tip once, and dove in, taking the whole length in her mouth and bobbing back up.

"Thn nn mnnr ln nn," she said. It translated roughly to "This is Master Plan B."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:47 am

Johnny let Taylor slide off him, loosely keeping his eyes on her as he watched her figure out what to do next. His lips curled into a goofy smile. Did she REALLY not know what to do next? It seemed like she really didn't. And whens he declared how she was turned on, Johnny's eyebrows raised. Maybe they would just go back and end finish things off in bed.

As she trailed her hand down his body and grabbed his manhood, he nodded and looked at her, only to see her get down on her knees. His mouth dropped at the slow realization of what she was doing and before he could even get anything out, she took him in.

His hands sunk into her hair ant at first he gave her a hard tug of resistance but he knew it was entirely futile. She had him and had him good as he slumped against the door frame and relaxed his hand, gently guiding her by the hair rather than putting any pressure on her.

After long groans, he shut his eyes. His mouth opened and out came a rush of Japanese. He still wasn't able to keep a grasp on English when they were at their most intimate. Sometimes he wondered if Taylor was only learning Japanese pillow talk from him. "Kōheide wanai! Teirā-chan Wa... Watashi ga teishutsu suru!"

He suddenly released his hair and began softly tapping her head. Giving her his submission as well as telling her that if she needed pull out, now was the time.

"Watashi wa kuso wa anata o aishiteeeeeeeeeehhh!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down