by ihateocrecolors Today at 1:26 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tiger Tamer

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Tiger Tamer - Page 10 Empty Re: Tiger Tamer

Post by Bluemouse Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:10 am

"Kimochi iiii..." Taylor moaned. "Motto, motto, motto, motto."

She transitioned into her accented and imperfect but conversational Japanese. "<Mmm, I KNOW I'm alive, but who says I WANT to do that again? Maybe I... haah... just want YOU.>" She said with her eyes shut tight and her brow wrinkled up. She pulled back long enough to kiss Johnny hotly on the mouth, and then she sat up.

Since his hands were indisposed, she used her own, for both their sakes. She ran them from her chest, over her breasts and down to her hips, onto Johnny's stomach and then back up. She cupped her breasts and gently squeezed them as waves of pleasure made her whole body tense. She arched her back and shook her hair back behind her, and looking up at the ceiling she bobbed faster and faster on Johnny's cock until she could hardly breathe.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:54 am

Johnny tried to keep his eyes open and locked on Taylor. A hard thing to do as new waves of pleasure raced through his body and all he wanted to do was she shut his eyes and concentrate on the feelings. But it was worth it to keep them open. Taylor's mutually beneficial show only amplified his pleasure and he began to nod along with her Japanese cries.

"Hai! Hai! Haiiiiinnnnngh!" He grunted at her words, the haze in his head starting to keep him from being coherent. "K-Kusoooo!" He moaned whens he began to bounce harder on his lap and he clenched his fists and began to slap his wrists against the cuffs, just trying to give himself any sort of momentum with this body as he tried to thrust with her.

K-K... T-Teirā-chaaaaan!

He was already nearing the verge of another orgasm and began to shake his head violently and slam the cuffs against the bed like he was trying to muscle his way free. He was pretty aggressive in bed but this restraint brought out even more aggression. He knew Taylor liked it rough but he felt like he could really wear himself out as he growled and rattled the bed post, growling like a beast into the air as the bed began to really creak and rattle from his pulling.

"Kusoooo! <This is living! fuck me! Taylor-chan! More, harder faster!>"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:27 am

Taylor couldn't take it. She leaned over to one side and frantically pawed for the key to the handcuffs on her nightstand, but she only managed to knock it onto the floor and out of reach. "Kuso..." She cursed, and then sat upright, with one hand on Johnny's stomach and the other one in her hair as she rode him like a cowgirl.

"Break the bed if you want me, you bitch!" She said breathlessly, in English again. Her moans rose in pitch and frequency, became more urgent as her toes involuntarily curled and her thighs squeezed Johnny's body as hard as she could. She slammed her fists down on Johnny's chest, arched her back so that her stomach was flat against his while her hips worked up and down in their fast, hypnotic rhythm.

"Fuck!" She shouted, and squeezed her fists. She lifted one and punched Johnny in the ribs, twice, way too hard for love taps, and then raked her fingernails down his sides. She tossed her hair to one side and licked him from his ribs up to his chest, over his nipple and to his neck, and then sunk her teeth into his collarbone. She moaned desperately as the moment overtook her, and she was plunged into ecstasy.

She lifted her head and issued a cry like an angry shout. She grabbed Johnny's hair and yanked his head savagely to the side before plunging her tongue fearlessly into his mouth. Her hips worked, and then stalled, and the motion became halting. While the immense orgasm washed over her, tears sprang to her eyes and she sobbed in between moans.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:46 am

Johnny's eyes gleamed as he watched Taylor reach for the handcuffs. His heart skipped a beat when she dropped it. "Kuso...." He muttered as well, almost frozen in place until she growled at him.

His eyes widened and he felt like he was back in the ring. Against those girls who had no problem doing whatever they could to put him down. The ones who forced him to go beyond reasonable force. Those sick bitches who liked to bring out the raging animal inside of him.

"Guuuuh!" Johnny grunted when she slammed her fists down on his chest. He pulled at the cuffs once more. "FUCK YOU!" He screamed and his fists unclenched as he looked like he was feebly trying to grab at Taylor. As she physically assaulted him, it only made him... angrier? He obviously wasn't angry but... he couldn't call it anything else. "FUCK ME!" He screamed as she bit him and with one hard yank, he finally heard a sharp crack. He'd done it, but unfortunately it was further down along the bed post. Still, it didn't keep him from pulling and pulling at the bed as the post began to slowly droop.

But his thoughts about breaking free stopped when he felt her scream into the air. The way she tightened against him was enough to put him over the edge too and his whole body stiffened. He joined her and roared with her as he orgasmed just as hard.

All he could do as he was shuddering was accept her rough kiss and snort and snarl against her as their foreheads pressed together. As he was coming down, he felt something hot splash against his cheek. His eyes widened and he saw what was happening. His heart seized up and he pulled his wrist back and swung it hard again, the bed creak and cracked and he knew there was a long bedpost dangling off his arm.

Still, he was kind of free and he eased a hand over her and clutched her shoulder as the two laid plastered together, the bed post partly resting against her.

"Shit, babe..." He panted as he rubbed his hand against her shoulder. "There's... hah.. hah... nothing in this world I love more than you and ... more than that... " He grinned. "But... quit ... trying to pretend you ain't got... the itch... I'm a wrestler too, babe.... I'd fuckin go crazy... I'd go insane if I couldn't do it..."

Johnny leaned forward and kissed her head. "For people like us... there's just somethings you can't get... anywhere else...." Johnny turned his head. "Shit... I wanted to... like... just tear you apart.... And... I got no clue why and not.. in a bad way?" He questioned his words. He didn't know what he was saying. "and I STILL wrestle..." Johnny shut his eyes and exhaled for what seemed like the first time in two days. He shut his eyes and shook his head. "We're going to kill each other if you don't do somethin about this...."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:11 am

"Yeah," Taylor said quietly, with her cheek resting on Johnny's chest. "We're gonna need a stronger bed."

She was calm, soaking in the afterglow of an amazing orgasm, and yet tears still spilled down her cheeks. She wasn't sure how she felt, but she couldn't stop from crying. Maybe having no real direction in her life was freaking her out, or maybe she would just never be happy if she wasn't putting her physical well-being at risk on a regular basis. Maybe she'd just gone soft.

"I don't know what I'm going to do," she lamented. "I love you, Johnny, but... maybe that's just not enough. I don't know what to do. Should I... I mean, I could try being a trainer or a coach or something, but that's never worked... I could... I don't know." She bonked her forehead against Johnny's chest and then peered up at him. "Why don't you tell me what to do, since you're so smart?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:43 am

Johnny looked at Taylor as she continued to struggle with what she was going to do moving forward. "I love you too, babe. So much." He said and ran is fingers through her hair. He then grinned. "I think what you should do is find the key and get these things off me..." He said and chuckled.

Then he sighed and looked at her serious. "Babe... why don't ya just try it again? It's not like ya gotta make a big splash or anything. But... You'll never be able to settle things if you don't at least see if it's different now. Now that you can look at it with a new perspective."

Johnny pressed his hand against her head. "But... you know whatever you want and whatever you decide, I'll support you. I'm not trying to push you into it but... shit... my sore chest is tellin me that myabe it's worth takin another look at and junk."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:38 am

Taylor was quiet for a long time. It seemed like she had fallen asleep, or at least she gave no indication otherwise.

"Do you know what 'cathartic' means?" She asked. The word had come up in her book about Mighty Yukiko, an autobiography, though she got the impression that she hadn't written much of it herself. The definition seemed to stick with her. "Like... maybe I need that. I think. Maybe I can, like, find a wrestling gym and just, I dunno... help out a little or something. I'm sure I could swing it, people know who I am and everything. Maybe if I could be involved with it a little, but without any of the... bad stuff. That might be okay."

She carefully disentangled herself from Johnny and stood up. "Now help me get my boots off, it's time for a shower." She said, and began unbuckling the last lingering piece of her wrestling gear.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:51 am

"Uhhhh...." Johnny said as she finally spoke. He was feeling pretty sleepy too but wasn't sure what had happened. He didn't know the word. Or, at least, had no clue what it could be in Japanese. Thankfully Taylor explained it, kind of and Johnny nodded softly. Whatever she wanted to do , he would support. And maybe just being around it a little would help. Either that or it would drive her back into it full time. He wasn't sure.

When she asked to help with the boots, Johnny grinned. "Unless you wanna drag this bed into the shower, I ain't goin or helpin with anything until I'm unlocked."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:58 pm

"Hmmm..." She said, and yanked one long boot off. She quickly unbuckled the other one. "You're in quite a pickle." She said, and with some effort yanked the other boot off too. She strolled off to the shower.

"The key's down there somewhere," she said over her shoulder, and then turned just enough to flash her cutting grin back at him.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10