by Old_Man_Tai Today at 1:19 am

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 12:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 11:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 228 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 226 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Eye of the Tiger

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Eye of the Tiger Empty Eye of the Tiger

Post by acuyra Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:18 pm

”And your winner by pinfall, Black Fang!”

The Black Fang let out a long sigh as she stood up and the referee seized her arm, raising it up high to cement the victory. That had been one of her rougher matches, taking on and taking down Sista A, and it hadn’t even been a televised match. This had been a house show match, and the audience around her now were the only ones to witness the bruising she’d taken. Aches, pains, a little bit of a crack in the neck - yeah, she would be feeling this one for a while. Sista A was a brawler type, lots of punches and kicks, and those high heels made her stomps more effective than they had any right to be.

But it was a good pain. Black Fang was all smiles, glad she had the chance to perform, glad she had the chance to come out on top, glad she had the chance to do what she loved.

Soon, she’d be glad to get into a hot tub.

She made her way out of the ring, enjoying the more lax house show setting as she took the time to sign a few autographs, take a selfie here and there, get in a few hugs. Before long, though, she was through the curtains and back into the gorilla position, sneaking along while the crew set up for the match. This was always the trickiest part, finding a good place to change, away from prying eyes. She’d done a decent job of maintaining the secret identity, keeping it on the most Need-To-Know basis she could while still getting paid, but there was always a chance that she’d fumble it any given day. Cellphone cameras were not her friend.

Thankfully, she knew of an area that people often forgot about, a men’s changing room that rarely got used for obvious reasons. Just had to make it there, and…

Back to top Go down

Eye of the Tiger Empty Re: Eye of the Tiger

Post by Yori Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:16 am

"Hello!"

No sooner had The Black Fang crossed into a supposedly empty intersection than she inadvertently came into view of her self declared biggest fan. Alexa Janet Shay, sporting a pitch black T-shirt sporting a crisp design of the other woman's mask with her moniker "The Black Fang" scrawled underneath it in a fancy font. It showed visible signs of wear, the odd stitch fray here and there, a weathered collar… she made sure to put on the garment any time she attended a show from the audience and even when she watched at home. It was practically an unspoken ritual.

"I… um.. I mean congratulations! On… on your big win. Sista A is a tough customer. All those girls from. Rumble Roses are… one of them is supposedly an honest to God ninja. Crazy, right? Heh.. eh… heh…" AJ nervously rubbed her arm, eyes drifting off to the ceiling of the quiet hall.

"Sorry, you…. Likely don't remember me. We wrestled once when I was pretending to be an evil scientist lady… you signed a pair of goggles for my friend."
She sucked in her lips, letting them slip free with a soft pop. Her gaze slowly fell back down to the other woman, clearly nervous.

"Sorry… sorry .. sorry… do you have a moment? I sure you are really busy but… it would really mean the world to me if I could get your ear… for just a bit?" She forced a smile. This wasn't her element, especially not when she was alone, face to face with her AFW idol. While they had bantered in the ring and spoke briefly after… it had been so long since that day, her confidence had been chipped away by now by millions of other sources.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:28 pm

The Black Fang had a sort of second sense when it came to the world around her. She’d like to say it was a trait that she’d acquired from her training, learning to be aware of her environment at all times, never letting her guard down - but really, it just came from being jumpy and nervous so much. The advantages of being a jittery woman.

So she was kind of aware that she wasn’t alone in the area. But she wasn’t expecting this

”Bwah!” she jumped to the side at AJ’s introduction, knocking over a cardboard cutout of Death Bunny in the process. Gathering what composure she could, she dipped down and picked it up as her friend spoke, trying not to appear as flustered as she clearly was.

It was hard to let AJ speak, the Black Fang having to hold her tongue as tried to get out all the words she wanted to say. Being idolized was a new thing. Being idolized by another wrestler was beyond anything she could’ve imagined. And yet, here AJ was, talking to her like she was something more than just a mildly popular midcarder with a small fanbase.

The Black Fang - no, Ryoko wanted to tell her how much that meant to her. How awesome it was. But there were parts to play, still.

”There’s always-“ She coughed and put some more bass into her voice. ”There’s always time for justice.” That didn’t pertain to anything AJ said, she realized that a second after saying it, but it sounded cool in her head.

She straightened up, one hand on her hip, and took a step back as she adjusted her mask. ”I remember you well, Ms. Shay, it was a pleasure to meet you in the ring. Please, tell me, what can I do to help you?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:06 pm

There WAS always time for justice! It was true. An stood in awe of what she took to be a very profound statement. She stared wide and start eyed at her hero as if the other woman had just unearthed the lost city of Atlantis and told her the location. In truth, there was very little The Black Fang could do wrong as far as this hopeless fangirl was concerned.

"You… remember me? R-really?" A rosy hue washed faintly over her cheeks. She giggled softly at first but it bubbled into something a bit more giddy with a small snort involved. It was pretty apparent The Black Fang had just made this girl's day, possibly her week.

AJ wanted to reach out and touch this woman… hug her… shake her hand… anything. Was that creepy? God she was being creepy. She went to shove her idle hands into her jacket pockets, their normal hostler, but speared nothing but air… she was perplexed for a moment before recalling she wasn't wearing her old beat up jacket tonight… and prompt slipped her hands into her Jean pockets instead with embarrassment.

"So, I'm a wrestler… well I mean, you know that I guess. But uh, yeah, I have been doing the wrestling thing… and it hasn't been going so hot." She let out a nervous chuckle, looking in any direction that wasn't the woman standing in front of her.

"So I got to thinking… "Hey, AJ… that's me, uh… hey AJ, you should get some professional help."" She paused for a moment, mulling over how that sounded before quickly chiming in again to clarify. "Not like… a shrink. I'm not crazy or anything, haha. Erm, like a coach or… ya'know… maybe a mentor? To help me not... Suck so much." Her eyes slowly lifted, peering part way up at The Black Fang with her head dipped to gauge the reaction if any.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:05 pm

There really were no words to describe how much it hurt Ryoko to see her friend like this.

Ever since the Spider fight, it was like something had taken root in her friend, this annoying little parasite that was just draining her light away. AJ was such a beacon, always so bright and happy, but lately? It seemed like nothing could really shake her out of the funk. Maybe it just spoke to her failure as a friend, but nothing she tried seemed to take root. Compliments bounced off her, embraces has a temporary effect at best, no smile could brighten the room. Even ice cream proved ineffective.

It was a sorry state, but it could’ve just meant she was coming at this from the wrong angle. If there was a chance the Black Fang could do what Ryoko couldn’t, she’d take it.

The Black Fang folded her arms, straightened up, nodded. In truth, Ryoko had already makes the decision, knew what AJ was getting at and already warned to respond, but she didn’t want to make that too obvious. Keep up the image, maintain the facade.

”Well,” She began after a moment of mulling. ”If you’d like me to recommend a trainer, I can point you in the right direction…” She smiled and quickly added on, not wanting to keep AJ on the line too long. ”But if you’re asking me, I’d love to help you train.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:14 am

Alexa's facial expressions were a rollercoaster of emotion. She had brightened up the moment The Black Fang had started to respond. Her lips tugged into a small frown, shoulders slumping at the mention of being found another trainer… someone not the Superheroine. She had given a small resigned nod until they made the suggestion for the young wrestler had been really asking for all along.

She nodded ecstatically, looking about ready to burst like a balloon with excitement. "Yes!" She blurted out, her needy desperation very apparent, so much so she seemed to realize it herself and blushed again. "Eh heh. I mean yeah, that would be perfect, if you have the time. I would be honored if you would be my trainer."

"I can pay you!" She offered a bit too unreserved, not really sure with what secret cache of money she intended to pull from. She practically lived off of cups of noodles and tap water these days… and slightly overpriced hot chocolate at the cafe, but she was chummy enough with the staff to be given their employee discount on the sly. "I can uh… clean your house... Do you have a car? A Fangmobile? I can wash that."

Stupid AJ! If anything it was a motorcycle. The Fangcycle or something. Internally she was screaming at herself.

"I also do laundry, grocery shopping, whatever, just name it." She yanked her hands from her pockets, clapping them together tightly in front of her. She practically begging despite it not being needed. Words couldn't express how much she wanted this.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:01 pm

This was literally the best thing that could’ve happened. One of the biggest regrets Ryoko had with this secret identity was that it meant she never had the chance to train with AJ - they could work out together, but if they ever sparred or ran drills or did anything like that, it would become all too apparent who she really was, especially with her friend’s keen eye.

But here she was, finally with a chance to train with AJ, and in a way that would make her friend happy, and could help them both. It couldn’t have been more perfect if she’d planned it.

When AJ mentioned transportation, Ryoko almost blurted out that she took the metro everywhere - big slip of the tongue. Superheroes didn’t ride public transportation. ”Trade secret.” She gave a quick wink, sidestepping the topic altogether and saving her in case she did come up with something in the future.

She shook her head at the mention of compensation, though she wasn’t surprised that it was being offered - that was so AJ, always wanting to give. ”Nothing like that’s necessary, really, I’m just happy to help.” Ryoko gave her friend a pat on the shoulder, hoping to calm her a bit. When she got excited, when she was really happy, she went a mile-a-minute. It was good to see it again.

”Just name the place and time, when and where, and I’ll be there, as long as you need me.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:36 am

Duh! Of course she wouldn't just spill important heroine type information to AJ, even if it was about having a thematically appropriate motorcycle branded after you. The young wrestler almost felt dumb to have asked to begin with, but it had made sense given her way to somehow pay the masked wrestler.

It had been a weight lifted off her shoulders when her hero confided that no payment was really required… but it could have been a test. She wasn't sure. It made sense for the welcome heroine to help her out with no strings attached, but even so shouldn't she somehow compensate her for time and effort?

Yes. She would just have to figure out how to go about it later, when she had some means of actually buying a worthy gift to express her thanks. The brunette would just keep that on the down low for now and try not to bring it up again… she didn't want to insult her hero's wishes after all.

The pat on the shoulder may have been intended to reign in some of Alexa's frantic energy but it didn't seem to have the intended effect. Her lips drew tightly together, partially sucked into her mouth as she stared. Like an unattended pot, she looked about ready to boil over and start gushing again on the spot. The Black Fang was touching her, she was comforting her… OH MY GOD!

"Right, a place… there is a gym by me I use. Has a ring and stuff. It's uh.. I don't recall the local name. It's just Golden Gym on the door, the English part. It has a sign with a big flexing arm and the bicep part of the arm is a golden coin. It's very distinct." It was a bit embarrassing to admit she didn't remember the Japanese name for the place. She went their fairly regularly to work out and practice on her own. While it wasn't an official AFW place, she found the lack of judgement from a filled gym and the very small membership fee worth turning up a nose at the arguably better establishments she could use for free as per her contract.

"I am free any day, early afternoon and on." It wasn't as if she got booked in matches much or had other obligations past hanging out with Ryoko in the evenings when her friend was around... Alexa suddenly straightened up before taking a deep bow. That is what students did with teacher here, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:41 pm

Not bubbling over herself right now had to be the greatest test that Ryoko had ever faced in her time as a pro wrestler. All the techniques, the training, the studying, the aches and pains were nothing compared to the mental discipline she needed to keep calm when AJ was happy. Her spirit was infectious, and when she saw the way her friend reacted from a simple pat on the shoulder, it was all she could do to keep from hugging her.

Keep it together. Keep it calm. Remember the role. Remember the mask.

”RIght, I think I know the one you’re talking about.” In truth, Ryoko knew exactly the one that AJ was talking about, she’d trained there herself a few times. Good place, and unlike the Friction gym, it was likely to have random fights or sex or sexfights breakign out. But a little low key for a superhero to be working out at. ”Passed by there a few times. Looks perfect.”

She nodded, then jumped back a little when AJ suddenly bowed to her - definitely not something she was used to, but the gesture was appreciated, and she returned it right away, closing her eyes as she went down. ”Afternoon is fine. Say, 3:00, hm? 3:00.” After a good three hours, it would give them both plenty of time to get home, clean up, and hang out at night. She could maybe even treat AJ to a movie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:06 am

Perfect was a stretch when describing The Golden Gym overall, but she couldn't deny it suit d her needs exactly. She had been getting unwanted attention in the back, her peers approaching her the guise of friendship just to ask for a match. It hurt when she saw through the smiles to someone hungrier than her who was fishing for what they thought was an easy win. Distance suited her better nowadays. Less snickering, less backstabbing…

She had her fans, it was true. Besides Ryoko, she was sometimes stopped on the street and given uplifting words of encouragement or the creepy request to out someone in a headlock. It was nice to be noticed but every time she lost it felt like she was letting those people down. Never before had she considered how mentally taxing all of this could be.

"3:00. Perfect. Okay."
She found herself bowing again and again. How much was too much? She wasn't sure. Each one put her further and further away as she retreated backwards down the hall. "I will be there, ready to go… thank you again. Seriously, thank you so much. Also sorry… I will let you go now."

With a quick wave, she moved to not off, not wanting to overstay her welcome and risk the gracious offer to tutor her being taken away. Her footsteps echoed into the distance as she moved off out of earshot on her way to the parking lot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next