Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 225 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 223 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Enchanté, My Dear

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Enchanté, My Dear - Page 3 Empty Re: Enchanté, My Dear

Post by Tatyina Thu May 02, 2013 9:27 pm

Mamouru smiled at Reika as she returned his teasing. "Of course not." Mamouru said with a smile. "It's just the opposite in fact, Reika-san. Those sluts thought they were a challenge but they were not. They got what they deserved." Mamouru frowned. Sometimes he thought that fucking a naive girl was giving them what they deserved because they were too stupid to figure things out.

He watched Reika took a gulp of alcohol. He thought she was different. At least, he hoped she was. He rubbed back when he felt her leg on his. Just a little bit, though. Just to spark something between them a little bit. He was certainly feeling enticed though. Her sexy mannerisms making him lick his chops at the thought of conquering her.

When it was is turn, e reached over and grabbed her glass and brought it over to him. He poured a shot and then lifted it up and downed it with a smooth gulp. He then leaned back and looked at Reika and smiled as he slid the glass over to her. "We'll share the same glass now... and who and then... who knows what else we'll share, Reika-san."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Tue May 14, 2013 10:45 pm

[quote="Tatyina":2xleug1o]Mamouru smiled at Reika as she returned his teasing. "Of course not." Mamouru said with a smile. "It's just the opposite in fact, Reika-san. Those sluts thought they were a challenge but they were not. They got what they deserved." Mamouru frowned. Sometimes he thought that fucking a naive girl was giving them what they deserved because they were too stupid to figure things out.

He watched Reika took a gulp of alcohol. He thought she was different. At least, he hoped she was. He rubbed back when he felt her leg on his. Just a little bit, though. Just to spark something between them a little bit. He was certainly feeling enticed though. Her sexy mannerisms making him lick his chops at the thought of conquering her.

When it was is turn, e reached over and grabbed her glass and brought it over to him. He poured a shot and then lifted it up and downed it with a smooth gulp. He then leaned back and looked at Reika and smiled as he slid the glass over to her. "We'll share the same glass now... and who and then... who knows what else we'll share, Reika-san."

Admiring his confidence, or just his slur talk of his ex dates behind they're backs, Reika did find him quite a charm as he talked...his sleek accent each time he moved his alcohol tainted lips, his overall tasty guts, to be so brave, to talk to a ex Yakuza and blood spilt pit fighter champion. Given that, she could smash him through a table for fun...but the certain look Mam gave her, just sparked Reika to sit back and enjoy things for once, than slap around her associates Sixx or Alice. "Mmmmm, more of a challenge that way..." she said, watching him slam it down to show his oust of manliness on her, something she couldn't resist giggling at, along with Mamouru's flirtful habits already.

"For if it involves us both having to find somewhere to rest after this...little game, you'll have to work for it, love....hard..." she teased, lingering the little boy in more each time she stared, and felt him...tapping her fingers gently on his lap, to find it quite warm, under the small table, in a way she usually hinted at the term "straddling the lap" move on him...spindling her snakey hands, to take the next shot, but this time to drink it in such a way to REALLY get Mamouru wanting more of her...

Getting Mamouru out of his comfort zone of confident, and very relaxed...

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Enchanté, My Dear - Page 3 CxD01fY
Enchanté, My Dear - Page 3 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 17, 2013 9:51 pm

Mamouru smiled at her giggle. He couldn't help but feel she was laying it on a little bit for his sake. But, then again, so was he. They were close, even as they drunk down their shots. Their legs were practically intertwined and Mamouru's hand was all but buried in Reika's inner thigh, a place he intended to keep it for a long time.

"I've told you..." He said with a smirk. "If I didn't have to work for it, then it wouldn't be worth it." He said. Though he couldn't help but feel her hands close to his quite stiff manhood. Much the same way his fingers crept stealthily towards the underside of her skirt. Both of them were being quite subtle and naughty but the rest of the patrons seemed non the wiser to the teasing games being played underneath the table.

He watched her moan as she took the shot and raised an eyebrow as she finished. "Reika-san..." He said as he reached for the glass while it was still in her hand, touching her hand and rubbing his thumb along the back of it before leading her hand to the table and then letting go to pour the shot while she still held the glass. "We may not make it that far." He said with a grin as she grabbed her hand once more and pulled it up to him and took the shot with her still holding it, when he was finished, he nuzzled her hand with his and gave her fingers a few kisses before letting go and leaning back in his chair, staring at Reika with a soft grin on his features.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun May 19, 2013 10:47 pm

[quote="Tatyina":158s6t03]Mamouru smiled at her giggle. He couldn't help but feel she was laying it on a little bit for his sake. But, then again, so was he. They were close, even as they drunk down their shots. Their legs were practically intertwined and Mamouru's hand was all but buried in Reika's inner thigh, a place he intended to keep it for a long time.

"I've told you..." He said with a smirk. "If I didn't have to work for it, then it wouldn't be worth it." He said. Though he couldn't help but feel her hands close to his quite stiff manhood. Much the same way his fingers crept stealthily towards the underside of her skirt. Both of them were being quite subtle and naughty but the rest of the patrons seemed non the wiser to the teasing games being played underneath the table.

He watched her moan as she took the shot and raised an eyebrow as she finished. "Reika-san..." He said as he reached for the glass while it was still in her hand, touching her hand and rubbing his thumb along the back of it before leading her hand to the table and then letting go to pour the shot while she still held the glass. "We may not make it that far." He said with a grin as she grabbed her hand once more and pulled it up to him and took the shot with her still holding it, when he was finished, he nuzzled her hand with his and gave her fingers a few kisses before letting go and leaning back in his chair, staring at Reika with a soft grin on his features.

Though it looked like Mamouru was showing signs of going tipsy, as she finished the glass putting it down gently, only to see him lean his head down to kiss her hand...charming, but the boy looked like he was in love, and showed no signed of faking his affection for her. Making Reika smirk as she lightly giggled at his nuzzles to kisses, "I know what your thinking Mr Mamouru..." she said, darkly, leaning back into him as she was quite close near his lap...touching it up, as she trailed her fingers over his smart trousers, to move on up to his fancy clothes, smelling, of a musky smelling deodorant that made her strangely attracted to him...

Watching him back with her eyes, to then lean her body against his, her firm butt, drawing it with a sexual slow slither into his lap, as she would sit there sidewards, overlooking his strapping features too handsome to resist making her mark. "Mmm..." she moaned, lightly kissing the boy's neck, as she would leave him something to yearn on, pulling her wet lips away, for the stunned male AFW drinks server observed the hot date of the two. "Just one last bottle thankyou..." Reika said to the gentlemen standing there, saying it, in a fake cute accent as she nuzzled back into Mamouru's chest.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:20 pm

mamouru was surprised at the closeness Reika acheived as she finally took the next step and slid herself onto Mamouru's lap. She would definitely feel a certain sort of stiff resistance against her firm butt when she made herself at home but Mamouru could not hide the fact, nor did he think that Reika was someone who would shy away from it.

He shuddered as she kissed his neck and he turned and pressed his cheek against hers. "Reika-chan..." He muttered into her hear. "That's awfully bold." He said as he slid one hand around to her backside and blatantly cupped her ass with his hand, letting his fingers dig in softly. "How bold are you planning on getting in such a public place?" He said as he pulled his head away so they could look each other in the eyes. Their noses touching and their lips nearly pressed together. "Or do you think you've got me in some sort of game?"

Mamouru reached out with his free hand and began to pat the bar, looking for the bottle. he deftly poured a shot and then curled the glass up to his mouth, wedging it gently between their mouths so they were both kissing the glass for a moment before Mamouru leaned back and took the shot of booze, letting a contented and alcohol washed sigh roll over Reika as he held the glass up for her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:38 pm

[quote="Tatyina":2d35wgbt]mamouru was surprised at the closeness Reika acheived as she finally took the next step and slid herself onto Mamouru's lap. She would definitely feel a certain sort of stiff resistance against her firm butt when she made herself at home but Mamouru could not hide the fact, nor did he think that Reika was someone who would shy away from it.

He shuddered as she kissed his neck and he turned and pressed his cheek against hers. "Reika-chan..." He muttered into her hear. "That's awfully bold." He said as he slid one hand around to her backside and blatantly cupped her ass with his hand, letting his fingers dig in softly. "How bold are you planning on getting in such a public place?" He said as he pulled his head away so they could look each other in the eyes. Their noses touching and their lips nearly pressed together. "Or do you think you've got me in some sort of game?"

Mamouru reached out with his free hand and began to pat the bar, looking for the bottle. he deftly poured a shot and then curled the glass up to his mouth, wedging it gently between their mouths so they were both kissing the glass for a moment before Mamouru leaned back and took the shot of booze, letting a contented and alcohol washed sigh roll over Reika as he held the glass up for her.

Reika stared him through the glass intently, as he did ask a good question, a confident couple of two enjoying a nice drink, could turn into that of the drunken karaoke type...or showing the scenario of a bathroom stall, followed by a trail of they're clothing. For even Reika began to think, a little less slower, as the devil's drink would curl into her mind, watching Mamouru with more lusty focus, than figuring him out. truly, she had been through a week of failures from Alice, and assassin who was on edge of Reika's actions, and the fact that herself became more bitter, along with the fact she had bigger fish of the league to gut open...

Gazing back into the hazy glass, she was having a good go at making Mam talk, non interrogation style about things, he would of kept secrets with the other fighters. More so to the objective she was trying to accomplish, that the more information on the other women he slept with, 'the wrestler types', the better her current knowledge would be. "Am I hearing a young boy wishing to take me, the school sweetheart crush, back to his place for a drink? or is it..." Reika said in a slur of her voice, tracing her fingers around his shirt collar, before whispering her lips, closer to his ear, "that he's too afraid of making his move, in a place full of strangers?" Reika hissed to him, in a seductive way of both fear and excitement, as she really wanted to know what he wanted from her.

About to pull back in a fluent turn of her head, and give Mam, a deep and longing kiss that would last just 7 long minutes, leaving most of the other patrons having a look, before minding they're own social business in the bar. This way, if Dear Mam fainted, it would leave him as another perverted soul, unworthy of her time...

But Mamouru had shown a very fierce sex appeal so far, along with his strong iron will to not give into temptation so quickly. Something which Reika, was about to break.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:28 pm

Mamouru heard Reika's words and smiled. He was about to speak when he felt her tongue force itself into his mouth as their lips pressed together. His hand pressed into her back to hold tightly onto her and his own tongue tried to push back into hers as the two made out rather publicly. In almost a lewd fashion. Mamouru didn't care. He might have cared if he wasn't intoxicated, but right now, he didn't.

His hand shamelessly groped Reika's ass while they made out, his fingers testing the boundries of her undercarriage as he boldy tried to creep his hand towards her covered womanhood. Though, any indication of his desires would be well communicated to the feisty red head as his stiff manhood throbbed against her leg while she sat upon him and teased him with the heavy kissing.

When their tongues finally untangled, Mamouru panted against Reika's face. "You're no sweetheart, Reika-chan." Mamouru said with a grin. "And, I was just wondering if you really were trying to get me to bend you over the bar and fuck you in front of all these gawkers..." Mamouru exhaled an alcohol soaked breath and lowered his eyes to stare at Reika. "I don't know if I want a girl like that, Reika-chan. How fun would that be, really?" He teased as he pushed his lips back against hers to renew the deep kissing.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:41 pm

[quote="Tatyina":310or6ur]Mamouru heard Reika's words and smiled. He was about to speak when he felt her tongue force itself into his mouth as their lips pressed together. His hand pressed into her back to hold tightly onto her and his own tongue tried to push back into hers as the two made out rather publicly. In almost a lewd fashion. Mamouru didn't care. He might have cared if he wasn't intoxicated, but right now, he didn't.

His hand shamelessly groped Reika's ass while they made out, his fingers testing the boundries of her undercarriage as he boldy tried to creep his hand towards her covered womanhood. Though, any indication of his desires would be well communicated to the feisty red head as his stiff manhood throbbed against her leg while she sat upon him and teased him with the heavy kissing.

When their tongues finally untangled, Mamouru panted against Reika's face. "You're no sweetheart, Reika-chan." Mamouru said with a grin. "And, I was just wondering if you really were trying to get me to bend you over the bar and fuck you in front of all these gawkers..." Mamouru exhaled an alcohol soaked breath and lowered his eyes to stare at Reika. "I don't know if I want a girl like that, Reika-chan. How fun would that be, really?" He teased as he pushed his lips back against hers to renew the deep kissing.

While the kiss felt deep, luxuriously tainted with the linger of the Devils drink, and yummy in most parts of Mam's, surprisingly fresh breath, Reika did realise that settling socially with him here...in front of all these perverts and wannabe stars, would kill the mood between they're new connection they had, not forgetting the REAL answers Reika wanted Mamouru to say to her. And not of the true love type at that. So letting Mam on one deep passionate kiss from her lips, Reika would pull away, to straighten her glasses in a tempting way, to gaze upon him. "Perhaps, you have been a good boy to deserve that challenge...however, I'm not one of your whore's, Mamouru..." she said, with a spike of harshness in her sensual tone, accepting his little invitation of getting to know each other, in a more, secluded and private location.

Well away from the eyes of the sinful filled city...
After all, the whole point of the lust she showed him, and how she reeled him in like a big fish, was to find out what he know's about the people, he had been spending much time with. Those names in particular, that the Viper had plans for, no matter how twisted or troubled these people were. Reika's interest, her passion, was more sinister than exposing the weak.

"Very well~" she said, lingering his chin on to follow her as she got up with grace in her movement...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:28 pm

Mamouru reveled in the kiss as much as the onlookers seemed to be enjoying it as well. Mamouru didn't mind though. That was part of the excitement. Some other girls might crumble under the pressure, but Reika seemed to be totally into it.

As she pulled away, Mamouru looked into her eyes and grinned. "Heh. I'm not looking for one of those tonight, Reika-chan." He said as she spoke. "But, you are definitely something."

When Reika stood up, Mamouru followed. One hand slipped around her waist and the other entangled with her fingers. Mamouru was pretty tipsy at this point and was partially leaning against her to support himself. "So... where would you like to go? I have a few suggestions if you're having trouble thinking, Reika-chan." He said with a grin as he turned his head and kissed her ear.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:32 pm

Reika faintly started to adore Mam's dizzy attitude, whether if he had admitted defeat, or felt the urge to really see what she could do with just the two of them alone in lust. Showing a few weaknesses, of Mam without a focused mind. "Oh? and where would that be Mamouru kun?~" she said while holding with her grip too, perking a smile at how happily tipsy he was, hands on fully as he even touched her up, feeling his hand slip into very dangerous places of her own curvy form. Driven to a state like he was drunkly in love, as Reika knew how to 'control her intake' unlike him, playing along as being his hot date, for the night as they both exited the door of the club...feeling the cold air gust into Reika's face, while grabbing at Mam's jacket for some warmth. And the fact that half the bar had been watching them, as a couple from the night...

Flicking the beeper on her slick crimson red, Nissan Skyline GTR,as the car's head lights would light up the dark car lot. Having a funny thought in mind, on whether Mam could actually walk..after losing that game. "You must have quite the place, if your asking for...round 2?..." she purred, slinking her hot breath up to his ear lobe, watching him sway in her sinister comforting arms.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next