by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 177 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 175 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Enchanté, My Dear

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Enchanté, My Dear - Page 5 Empty Re: Enchanté, My Dear

Post by Tatyina Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:12 am

Mamouru looked around when they pulled into a secluded area. He raised an eyebrow and then turned to look at Reika. "Is this where we're going to end up for the night, Reika-chan/" He asked. "We could go to my apartment.... or yours?" He suggested despite the fact that he was undoing his seat belt.

he leaned over and looked at the woman. "Maybe this suits us?" He asked. "Or maybe you just wanted a spot to bury the body?" Mamouru chuckled a bit and slid his hand so it rested upon Reika's leg as he leaned over and pressed himself further, lifting his free hand to touch Reika's cheek softly. "Either way, we should make the most of things, right?" He said as he moved in for a passionate kiss.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:21 pm

Reika smiled as it was cute Mamouru though of such a 'brash' thought, especially with this wonderful forest area of the outer city limits, swaying tree's wet in cold rainwater, the crunch of pebbles and leafs as the car came to stop overlooking the city below. She sighed, "Dear me Mamouru kun, and miss out on such a nice, romantic spot like this?~" she said, before turning her head to the side to accept his ravenous kiss, pushing herself forward, to deepen the moist joy, and complexity of her own lips smothered in his...even if they tingled with alcohol breath scent...

But the whole moment felt worthwhile, from playing a long and enticing game of teasing between them, Mamouru had gotten lucky just this once, and had nabbed a kiss with Reika personally. Reika herself, pushing her body into him, to make him and the car seat, fall back flat into the back section of her car, running her soft hands up his buttoned shirt while giving him a few, tantalizing moans of her voice to keep him in excitement. "Nmmmmh~" Reika purred, before taking a very sultry look, but playful by all means, letting her long lush hair sprawl down onto him as she mounted him stably...

Luring his body, into letting go of all his cares, his small fears with her, just for his loving side to show to her taste...

Last edited by 11215 on Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Enchanté, My Dear - Page 5 CxD01fY
Enchanté, My Dear - Page 5 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:08 am

Mamouru's eyes widened slightly as Reika quickly put him in a horizontal position with a deft maneuver. Now all her weight was on top of him and he moaned as she ran her fingers up his shirt. The way she was straddling him, she'd be able to know that he was definitely ready for the engagement as he stiffly pressed against her undercarriage. His own hand dug into her thighs and he flashed a smile right back at her as her hair left the two of them face to face int heir own private, steamy wonderland.

"Reika-chan..." Mamouru moaned as he brought one hand up and touched the back of her neck, leaning into another deep kiss while his other hand began to slide up to her shirt and began to slowly undo the buttons that ran up the front.

When they were solidly locked into a kiss, his other hand eased back down her body until he had a firm grip on her ass. Hep pushed his hand under the skirt and took a handful of her flesh in his palm and began to knead it sensually.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:32 pm

Having him where she wanted him, Reika could feel his heart pounding in excitement, and breathing increase the more she teased him with her charms. Just wondering on how long he could handle her, given his position below her, as Reika was a little frisky herself...while feeling each of his hands, wander into places of her body, making a slight moan too, as her lower regions were touched this close from him. "What....is it...Mamouru?~" she asked with a whispery purr to his left ear, her hands now settled on his shoulders, as she would rub them into taking the shirt off him, with a slow, but sensual pace...

Gazing her watchful eyes directly towards his, trying to move herself up on his body, in order to give him a comfy but sweaty experience of her now revealed, chest underneath her open clothing.

He wouldn't be the first to get this close, but really, Mamouru was taking it well to her way of teasing, preferring herself to be the one on the top...rather than on the bottom, for the darkness pf the forest was soon crawling itself in around the car, shrouding them both under the shadows on the overhead tree branches...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:29 pm

Mamouru gasped as he felt Reika break from the kiss and breath her words into his ear. He groaned again. "Nnnmmm...." Felling her breasts and her bot breaths was a wonderful treat. When she went to lift up his shirt, he pulled his hands away from her and held them up so she could expose his hard abs and chiseled chest to match her own exposed chest and luscious orbs.

When she scooted up, Mamouru was quick to take advantage and reached out to grab hold of one of the big breasts and pulled it into his mouth, sucking and licking at the nipple to try and tease and stiffen it. His other hand fell back down to her backside and he gave it a hard slap before his fingers dug into the cheek.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:04 pm

His response was nothing but a desperate moan, expected, but he was too overwhelmed with the feel and sight of her, along with the touch, in which she had no problem him being this close. Reika herself, moaning in a quiet gasp, as she felt one of her breasts being gripped, gripped with his soft hands, until he leaned in his damp mouth around her nipple tip...suckling, which made Reika think if Mamouru was after the nectar, rather than the doughy feel with his smart talking mouth. "Mmmmfm <3~" Reika moaned as Mam suckled, her own chest shifting slightly, while she tried to bring her hands down to slink around his own 'parts, eventually sensing that his other hand, was wandering to place's for a little more reaction from Reika in this position...

"A-aufhhhhm.....mmm..." she yelped out as Mam slapped her skirted buttcheeks, hidden away by the soft material, and the warmness of a little sweat gathering on her body, scowling her look to him, with a little hint of her playful side. Responding to his tease and spank, with a little trick of her own, by slinking her hand into the boy's pants...and touching the place most where it would excite him thoroughly,

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:35 am

Reika's moans served to increase mamouru's enthusiastic suckling of the bespectacled girl's stiff nipple and soft fleshy breast. His other hand began to try and pull at Reika's underwear when he felt her move towards his own pants, exposing her wonderfull ass to the steamy inside of her car, giving him a lot more to touch and feel.

"nnn...." Mamouru responded with a moan when Reika moaned from his playful slap. and when she pushed her hand underneath his pants, Mamouru let the breast fall from his mouth for a moment and moaned even louder as his manhood stiffened when tickled by her fingers. "Oh, Reika-chan." He purred and slid his free hand from her butt and down to her wrist. He slid along it and then began to undo his band, popping the button and unzipping it to give her easier access to whatever she was doing. After than he kissed his way from one breast tot he other, giving it the attention it deserved as he licked and suckled it as well as softly nibbling on the pale flesh.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5