Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 210 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 210 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Dear Diary: The Trials and Tribulations of AJ Shay.

Go down

Dear Diary: The Trials and Tribulations of AJ Shay. Empty Dear Diary: The Trials and Tribulations of AJ Shay.

Post by Yori Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:32 pm

Author note:

The small leather bound book was tucked under a futon in the main living area.

I never kept a diary before. Mom gave me this one to keep track of things. She said maybe one day I will be able to write a book. I’m not sure if she was joking or not. Plenty of famous wrestlers seems to do that though, detail all the interesting backroom stuff. So here I am.

I wasn't familiar with proper diary etiquette until now. Apparently you’re suppose to make it like a letter to yourself so everything can be clear down the road. So, future AJ, don't ever order the chicken when you fly that long in a plane. It wasn't worth it. It seemed like a good idea to the time, I know you might be really hungry, but don't. Trust me, we lived it.

I am over been in Japan for a day. I rented a small hybrid car on the cheap. Driving outside of the states is something else. Literally. I haven't gone very far, nor do I plan to. It's like people here don't value their lives and just flood through the streets. It's nerve-wracking.

I only need the car for a few days though. Enough to move a few things in and finalize some of my stuff here like my work visa. I will be handling that tomorrow with someone from the AWF. I just need to meet them at the embassy without getting into an accident.

The apartment has no power, they won't be by for another day or two to get it turned on. It's still late afternoon though so I have plenty of light to write by. I had to turn my phone off though so it's down in the car charging, it was nearly out of juice.

The apartment is terrible. It was smaller than expected, the furnishings it came with are nasty, the atmosphere feels like a murder may have taken place here, and there is no bed. Just a mat. In the middle of a common room.

That's basically all the place is. A small corner kitchen, a bathroom, and just some all purpose room. I have a balcony, but it's too small to do anything with. I found a spare tank of gas out there. I thought it was left by the previous owner so I let my landlord know, as well as a few other choice words. He doesn't speak much English.

The tank is for the stove. It was meant to be there. In regards to the apartment size he let me know I was lucky. This was one of the luxury models. The other ones have less kitchen space. Okay Japan. You win this round.

On the plus side, I McGuyvered myself some food. I managed to get the stove lit from the pilot even without power and cooked some instant noodles. The tasted just as depressing as making them was, but I don't think I could handle anything else. I am still feeling sick from the chicken.

The jet lag with the time difference is real. I don't really feel like doing anything so I am turning in early on my brand new mat. It will be fine. Like indoor camping. How bad could it be?

- Past me

Back to top Go down