Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 9 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests :: 2 Bots

321Shazam, Brooklynn, french Centaur, KillerV, LARIATO, M.J.Caboose14, RJD, Teenwrestler, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

Tadao Debut Match

Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 am by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

got some new characters

Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:14 am by anime_hentaifighter

Hi everyone,

Made 3 new characters and looking for some matches for both my 3 new characters who are called Yugito Shirone , Regina Ravenwood and while at the same time won't say no to anyone who wish to have a match with any other character i got in my roster.

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Looking for a tag team debut match

Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:22 pm by xalex

Hey guys i am looking for a debut match for my new tag team:

just hit me with a pm if you are interested

Comments: 0

Shay Midori Hikage

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shay Midori Hikage

Post by KillerV on Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:43 am

Name: Shay Midori Hikage

Sex: F

Eyes: Orange

Hair: Green

Height: 5'5 

Weight: 120lbs

Nationality: Japanese/Irish

Alignment: Heel

Entrance music:

Wrestling Information

Strategy: No real stragety, just kick ass and question later.

Style: Brawler mainly

Type: Striker/Speed

Preferred Attacks: Superkick, knee drop, flying punch, uppercut, leglock, armbar, sleeperhold

Preferred Matches: Any

Finishing moves:

The Wailing Lock- Opponent facing down, stepping on their calfs then reaching down to grab their wrists crossing their arms around their throat before rolling back to lift their upper body as their back spike by her knees, pulling their arms to choke into submisison.

Fo Sho Kick- A double spin for momentum (and showing off) then into a superkick.

Crack on the Box- Grabbing the back of their head with one hand, does the 'cutthroat' gesture in another then yank their head back before yank it forward hard to slam their forehead to her knee.

Visual Appearance:
Yellow and black stripes top with jeans on, brown shoes and black guards on her shins and forearms.

Physical Appearance:
A lot of piccys of her.

Midori seems delusional and acting weird but thats just an act, or is it? Shes crazy and love causing problems to others she doesnt care for, only someone she respect thats pretty badass or just pretty awesome person in her eyes, unknown whats her preference really. Midori not scared of anything as shes brave like a fool running to a burning building, she does many stunts and crazy events in her life, very bold and will push herself to the limit.

Midori raised surprisingly with good family and going to good school, always getting good grades and doing chores, a very good girl at a young age. But one day she gotten into trouble by hanging out with the wrong friends, giving her bad influences and starting to get some bad habits, turning a good girl into a bad one. She was lucky that that happened after graduating high school and off on her own without her parent knowing, living on her own getting odd jobs from being a maid to performance with juggling knifes but the most is doing stunt double, still can do whatever she wants and liking it. Her hobbies is collecting knifes and causing troubles with others. Midori is a good friend with Eagle and trained together from time to time when available. Odd habit of her tongue sticking out to be a freak, and does have bit of a pointy long tongue.

Win/lost- 0-1

Clyde/Eliza- Pinfall on Shay

KillerV- Character Select
Will chat on Trillian- killerv
Questions? Feel free to ask me.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top