by NobuharuKinjo Today at 11:46 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 1 Bot

kerflubble, NobuharuKinjo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

My Dear Manami

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

My Dear Manami Empty My Dear Manami

Post by HighFly Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:28 am

Alaina was a woman on a mission tonight. Dressed in her tiger print swimsuit, kneepads and boots she was making her way through the back towards the ring with a Mic in hand.

As her music unexpectedly played the amazon strode down to the ring, looking to be all business tonight. She high fived fans on each side of the ramp, smiling like usual.... but she didn't seem as cheery as usual. At the end of the ramp the chiseled, muscular amazon posed and flexed for the crowd showing off her full 165lb figure.

Alaina climbed into the ring and stood in the middle, bringing the Mic up. "No one likes a bully do They? I mean, seriously what kind of wretched little bitch goes around preying on raw rookies, putting them in holds in the gym, then not letting go until someone is injured? Manami Kuroda, that is who." Alaina said glaring up at the top of the ramp. "Well Manami, little wolf girl.... why not get down here and try to take on the amazon warrior woman of Friction!" Alaina shouted as the fans roared. Alaina kept the Mic in hand, her gaze fixed to the top of the ramp as she paced around in the ring.

HighFly

Back to top Go down

My Dear Manami Empty Re: My Dear Manami

Post by Berial Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:31 am

The cheers of the audience could be heard well past the stage entrance and into the halls backstage. Not far the commotion, Manami Kuroda stood leaning against the wall, looking up at the monitor that showed the spunky challenger calling her out today.

Manami Kuroda:

She’d gotten more than a few grudges in the past that she had to sort out. None of them ever amounted to much of anything. A couple of broken bones in the right place had that sort of effect. Manami was under no illusions that she would have to deal with the occasional wrestler wanting to play hero. Wanting to make a name for themselves by taking on the big bad wolf.

But Alaina Sanders? The former, three-time Entropy champion? The wolf was getting more popular than she’d realized.

How exciting.

The Amazon didn’t have to wait long for her. After the better half of a minute, the Wolf Girl’s entrance music filled the arena. With her arms at her side, Manami would saunter over to the ring with an almost jovial expression on her face. One of the biggest names in Friction, if not the entire federation, had just called her out personally. What wasn’t there to be happy about?

Climbing up the side of the ring and vaulting over the top rope, Manami planted her feet firmly on the ground. Her eyes locked with the muscled beauty’s gaze before taking a few steps forward, sizing her up a bit.

“I hear you have some complaints.”
A slight grin made its way onto her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:08 am

Alaina watched intently as Manami came out. Alaina took note of her stride, her fitness, her lack of fear. Manami was interesting to say the least. Alaina had faced down some monster heels before and knew how to handle women like this.

"I guess you could call them that. I just want to know why you get off on trying to injure women before they even get a proper start to their career. Is it some sort of insecurity? You feel like you have to go overboard to prove yourself or something?" Alaina said, crossing her arms and stepping right up to Manami. While Nanami's figure was impressive in her muscle mass, and muscle tone Alaina tensed herself up trying to be as imposing as possible.

If Manami thought she fought women like Alaina before it was up to the amazon to show her that she hadn't seen the likes of Alaina.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:06 am

Hm. She looked a bit peeved. Most of the footage she’d seen of Aliana portrayed her as a bit more of a easygoing figure. Someone that remained level-headed and was happy to just have good fights and make friends. Not tonight. There were no friends to be had. This woman had a bone to pick.

“That’s fairly presumptuous, wouldn’t you say? There’s nothing wrong with getting a little practice in, is there” She said with an oddly serene tone. She crossed her arms as she took a step forward. "Someone of you're stature should understand this, Aliana. Rookies are fodder. Fodder to meant to hone the skills of the truly superior. The weak wither and die, the strong survive. There's nothing more to it, really."

Manami took a few more steps forward, their frames just barely touching as the Wolf Girl stared the Amazon down. Her head canted to the side as she took in Aliana’s expression. Her mouth twitched at the corners, daring to break a wide smile.

“And who are you? Their guardian angel? Here to stand up for the weak because they’re too frail to stand on their own? How pathetically self-righteous of you.”

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:55 am

Alaina frowned as Manami answered her. She was one of the cold, ruthless types that Alaina found all too prevalent on the Friction roster. "Girl, we all start somewhere. I like working with rookies not working them over." Alaina said with a smile. "To be superior I take on the best women the world of wrestling has to offer, not hounding easy prey as you do little wolfie." Alaina added, walk i g up and pressing into Manami to the point of chest bumping her back.

Alaina took a second and paused before thinking of the best way to answer Nanami's final remark. "It may be self righteous of me, yeah.
However I don't think anyone out there minds seeing when a bully gets out in their place."
The crowd cheered the response as Alaina went silent, waiting for Manami to shoot back with some answer or another. She also readied herself mentally, knowing a more physical response could be coming.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:40 am

Bully. What a childish slur to equate someone of her stature. It was almost offensive, really.

Manami could only roll her eyes at the woman’s bravado. Her arms crossed as she braced for the audience's inevitable applause to her statement. So predictable. Her eyes drifted from one half of the audience to the other, taking note of their jeers and cries. Fools, all of them.

“Is this some vain attempt at provoking me?”
Manami closed her eyes and shook her head. “You can hide behind your loud voice and thinly-veiled promises all you like. Nothing will change and the weak will perish. The rookies can't do anything about it. This audience can't do anything about it. You can't do anything about it.”

When her eyelids opened, her pupils recentered on the Amazon standing defiantly before her. What a hardy expression. What a firm stance against her adversary. This was a woman absorbed in her pride. The wolf would enjoy ripping it to shreds, bit by bit.

“You're not strong enough, Aliana. Now, are you done here?”

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:50 pm

Alaina laughed aloud when Manami called her weak.  She played to the crowd by flexing a large arm and winking to the crowd.  "Weak?  You make a hell of a claim little Wolfe girl.  How about you pick a match of your choosing and I will kick your ass all over the ring, sound good to you?"

The crowd roared with approval at this idea.  Alaina grinned and knew a woman like Manami, no matter how vile, was no coward.  She couldn't back down from a challenge such as that.  Alaina's defined, powerful body tensed up as she stood chest to chest with Manami, increasing her arms and looking down intently at the smaller woman, awaiting her answer.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:01 pm

Manami's eyelids drooped slightly. All of this incessant pandering was making her sick to her stomach. Part of her just wanted to walk away from it all rather than be bothered with it. And yet, Alaina was just too tempting a meal to pass up. The match would be fun, certainly, but crushing her pride and reputation into the canvas would be a vital lesson that she needed to be learn. She, and everyone else that thought they could go toe to toe with the apex predator.

“Fine then. We’ll have a match tomorrow. No holds barred. Falls count anywhere. The loser is the first to submit, be pinned, or knocked out. We fight as hard as we can, wreak whatever havoc may come, and whoever is left standing is the undisputed victor.” She crossed her arms and pressed even closer to the taller woman. “Sounds like fun, doesn't it?”

She leaned forward, pressing her forehead into Aliana’s, wicked eyes meeting her brown pupils. The audience calmed slightly, waiting with baited breath. The tension practically materializing between them.

“Unless you don’t have the stomach to match those muscles, amazon.”

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:00 pm

Alaina grinned at the suggestion. She leaned down and looked into Nanami's eyes showing that she herself was more than eager to face the woman.

"I can't wait. I will smack you senseless and slam you into jelly. You aren't going to know what hit you by the time you are laid out on your back, probably unconscious." Alaina said. She didn't move after her answer. This was a statesmen, and one that the amazon wasn't about to lose. Manami was going to find out why Alaina was such a successful entropy champion, and why she was priming herself for bigger things... and bigger titles.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:03 am

This was fun. The Wolf Girl couldn’t even bring herself to deny it. She’d been expecting this whole debacle to be more of an annoyance, and while it certainly walked the razor thin line of falling into that category, she couldn’t deny just how excited this woman was making her. There was blood in the air now. Manami could practically taste it.

“Unconscious?” Manami felt a wicked smirk slowly creep onto her face. Perfect. It was all too perfect. “Of course. After you...Aliana-san.”

She raised her hand slowly between them as whispered those last words up into Aliana’s face. She made a show of snaking it between them, letting her fingers dance before giving Aliana’s shoulder in an affirming tap. One may assume it was a simple tease. An attempt to goad For two figures hidden amongst the crowd, it was more than that. It was a signal.

To the left of the ring, a blue-eyed, busty woman would leap out from the crowd and vault over the barricade. On the opposite side, a taller, muscular blonde would do the exact same motion, hurrying towards the ropes.

Sliding in from opposite sides of the ring, the two would take advantage of Aliana’s distracted gaze. With one strong, simultaneous movement, the two wolves would together send a double superkick into both sides of Aliana’s head, targeting her temples as Manami ducked away!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next