Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Berial's Bonfire

Go down

Berial's Bonfire Empty Berial's Bonfire

Post by Berial Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:32 pm

Welcome to the bonfire...

Berial's Bonfire Darksouls800x600

A place of respite where fighters and champions from all walks of life gather. Women and men, soldiers and vagabonds, vigilantes and outlaws. Wrestlers of different origins, creeds, and destinies all find their way here at some point or another. How or why is anyone's guess. But that isn't what matters, is it? Sit for a while and come to know these traveling characters. Learn from their stories. Understand their convictions. Perhaps even empathize with a few of there tales, before they return to their own paths. For every encounter in life is a precious, joyous turn of fate.

Keeper's Note:
"I'm always available and open to hear new ideas for threads.
If you'd like to do something with one of my characters,
feel free to contact me by whichever medium is most
comfortable or convenient for you. You can reach me
via PM or through Trillian by my username: berial."

Employee Fitness Assessment: Occupied
Uh, what is this?:

STAFF

Sae Yamamoto

Berial's Bonfire CcFC5bY

AFW Chief of Security. A hardened enforcer and experienced tactician, tasked with keeping the company’s investments from killing each other and making things interesting while she does it.

Elizabeth Victoria-Lennox Winterbourne

Berial's Bonfire QS9GNB9

The ambitious heiress to an international dynasty, dedicated to raising the wayward talent of AFW to greater heights.
A martial arts enthusiast spliced with a giddy tech mogul, this CEO amazoness intends to foster the next generation of fighters for the modern world.

FRICTION

Masuyo Ai

Berial's Bonfire 8Wt8PWM

An exuberant, headstrong mixed martial artist determined to become the best fighter ever known. A robust young woman with a strong sense of justice, she refuses to be kept down for long and moves forward with an unwavering resolve, using her strength to make the world a little brighter along the way.
[CLOSED]

Manami Kuroda

Berial's Bonfire YbXahTr

Cold, sadistic, and unforgiving. An underground fighter turned professional wrestler that considers herself a force to be reckoned with.
This mad beast given human form intends to make the most of AFW as her personal proving grounds.

Brave Yuko

Berial's Bonfire L5LQQpb

The renowned hero of the ring. The light to vanquish the darkness.
This fearless, veteran high-flyer has made it her lifelong quest to maintain peace in the squared circle. Between dungeon raids, that is.

Chizuru Nagahara

Berial's Bonfire Gxgx19f

The best German suplex wrestler in Japan, if not the whole world, and a top Wrestle Angel talent.
A kind-hearted, yet resoundingly strong veteran of the ring looking to foster her love of the sport and hopefully make some friends along the way.

Succubus Manabe

Berial's Bonfire 5ZSSV6r

A salacious grappler that gets up close and very personal with her competition.
This devilish wrestler uses mischievous tactics to make her opponents dance in her fingers and play to an adoring court of followers.

Mystic Kurihama

Berial's Bonfire IWNDYYp

A devoted servant to the occult elevating her arcane powers through the blood and tears spilled upon the ring.
This psychic technician bends the bodies and souls of her opponents into the perfect sacrifices for her unseen masters.

Remy Dadarne

Berial's Bonfire GSlQWMw

Former heavyweight champion of Chris Morgan's IWWF, looking for high-tier competition in Japan.
A die-hard wrestling ace that boasts the biggest guts in the game.

Nikki Roy

Berial's Bonfire Tf1HxTq

A VFX star and ambitious karateka that's brought her stuntwoman skills to the pro-wrestling scene. This wannabe Kung Fu master aims to be the next big action sensation by living the dream in Japan.

Annette Weber

Berial's Bonfire QI6k2H3

An affectionate swimsuit model, diving headfirst into the passionate world of sexual wrestling.
This light-hearted, sensual submissionist possess an irresistible pull like a siren’s call.

[CLOSED]

Yae Mochizuki

Berial's Bonfire 0EhG8Cz

A master kunoichi making use of her newfound freedom with loads of bourbon and casual sex.
Swift, strong, and skilled, this runaway thrill-seeker is as dangerous as she is carefree.

Fujika Takahashi

Berial's Bonfire VNDUmIQ

A private eye, pro-wrestling fanatic, and full-time upholder of the law.
This perky all-rounder is all about great matches with even greater opponents and won't rest until she exposes just how high up the chain the underbelly of corruption goes.

Tam Nguyen

Berial's Bonfire JaNvK9K

Tough as nails muscle-for-hire and reserved vagrant that took her master’s techniques and ran.
Extremely powerful for her size, this cynical martial artist is a serious competitor that's not often taken seriously.

Artemis Michelle Armstrong

Berial's Bonfire ZmXu6lN

A former American actress with a large body and an even larger ego.
Combining her overwhelming strength and flair for showmanship, she aims to make it big in the wrestling industry by whatever means necessary.

Zoey Jae Oh

Berial's Bonfire T9FJvIg

Restless and undisciplined. A woman just looking to fight and have fun doing it.
Without any real talent backing her skills, this scrappy Taekwondo chick is seriously out of her depth.
Won’t let anyone tell her that, though.

TENSION

Blue Imugi

Berial's Bonfire DMfbAWv

A hard-hitting pit fightress that makes up for her size with remarkable speed.
She happily lives a life without ambition in spite of her skill, ready to take on whatever life throws at her little by little.

Harper Williams

Berial's Bonfire LmuhDMe

An adventurous, rowdy tomboy having a hard time growing out of her small-town demeanor.
Finally free of her duties back home, this backyard brawler has her sights set on the toughest fights and biggest eats Japan can muster.

Hitomi Hana

Berial's Bonfire IdChmHP

A growing YouTube cover artist and professional attention whore, using her flair for drama to beat her way into pop stardom.
Untrained, undisciplined, and bursting with energy, this high-speed striker can only rely on her fists, her wits, and a whole lot of cheating.
It’s a long way to the top if you wanna rock and roll.

Sophia Nechiporenko

Berial's Bonfire WyRyDYP

An avatar of chaos, seeking to satisfy her lust for domination by bending the federation's rules to her whim.
This sadistic Spetsnaz operative loves to toy with her prey, turning their own body and mind against them.

MOMENTUM

Adele Montessori

Berial's Bonfire YQx0Dch

A feisty out-boxer that battles at the fringes and surprises with explosive power.
This proud Italian is looking to knock the competition senseless and promote some family business on the side.

Margaux Lefeuvre

Berial's Bonfire Y1RXQvE

Psychotic and bloodthirsty, harboring an eerie fascination with violence in all its forms.
This young mob boss turned boxer-wrestler swings fast and hard without mercy, crushing and utterly decimating all manner of foes beneath her fists.

(Friction/Tension cross-promotion.)

Mimi Nakayama

Berial's Bonfire UebvDBp

Questionably a boxer that’s under pressure to perform.
This talentless pugilist might be as weak as she is cowardly, but still believes in the value of a strong work ethic. For some reason.

Elfrida De’Reigndhart

Berial's Bonfire Zm6CYpR

Boxing prodigy, globe-trotting martial arts enthusiast, and super middleweight champion of the world.
A relentless all-rounder here on family business and for part-time destruction.

[CLOSED]
(Friction/Tension cross-promotion.)

FACTION

The Dire Pack

Berial's Bonfire OkCdfTy

When the moon hangs low, the howls of wolves fill the air...

Last edited by Berial on Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:12 pm; edited 149 times in total (Reason for editing : Mimi joins the roster!)
Berial
Berial

Back to top Go down

Berial's Bonfire Empty Re: Berial's Bonfire

Post by Berial Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:36 pm

Credits to acuya, killcarrion, and anyone else that I am very clearly taking liberties from.

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:33 am

~The bonfire has been kindled!~
The fire grows, and with it the hymns of creation...

UPDATES:
- Added Wrestling Stats to each character.
Each character now has wrestling stats detailing their strengths in respective fields. As I started coming up with more characters that I'm excited to introduce, I felt it was necessary to convey their strengths in relation to the rest of my roster and differentiate them a bit. Should give a better read on established characters and help future additions stand out a little more.
- Updated the stats of all characters to the star system.
Every character's stats are now ranked out of five stars accordingly. Done primarily for the sake of comprehension, giving a snapshot of what the character's about from the get-go and not wade through paragraphs. Lot more visually appealing than numbers, I hope.
- Removed Drake Mallory
Yes, we will all miss I already forgot his name, but I felt it was necessary. Speaking honestly, he was only my second character, and fabricated when I still wasn't thinking I'd still be around. Even taking that away, I don't feel I put as much thought into him as I probably could have and think my standards have evolved somewhat. I still intend to finish any threads he's still involved in and take any last-minute requests lingering out there, but will be surrendering his design to the void henceforth. Worry not, however, all of you admirers of the sculpted male frame whose names aren't Tai. I assure you there will be suitable men to take his place very soon.
- Added a Timeline key.
Might still be deciding on the colors, though. We'll see what happens.
- Minor grammar corrections, style changes, and bug fixes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum