Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 4:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 2:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 12:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 8:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, ScyldScefing, Tarantulust, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:04 am by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

No Holds Barred: Johnny Higurashi Vs. Talia Wilson

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

No Holds Barred: Johnny Higurashi Vs. Talia Wilson Empty No Holds Barred: Johnny Higurashi Vs. Talia Wilson

Post by Tatyina Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:35 pm

Match Type: No Holds Barred.
Winning Condition: Pinfall, Submission or Knockout.
Any Move is legal.

Johnny bounced on his heels as he waited for his next match to begin. It had been his first since Taylor had told him to get out of her life. It was his second consecutiv NHB mach. He'd swore not to do aanother one, but that was before. The thought kind of excited him now. That thought made him a little sick.

"Sonic Reducer" began to pipe into the arena and Johnny came out wearing baggy shorrts and a loose t-shirt on it. He had a scowl on his face and received minor applause. Standard applause for someone with only a few fights under his belt. Though he'd done himself a favor when he jumped into the ring to save Taylor after her last match. He shrugged it off though. He had a hard look on his face and for the first time in his life, he came to the ring not to enjoy wrestling, but to vent.

Last edited by 445 on Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

No Holds Barred: Johnny Higurashi Vs. Talia Wilson Empty Re: No Holds Barred: Johnny Higurashi Vs. Talia Wilson

Post by TaliZorah Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:20 am

The sound of a few people cheering Talia on as she walked in once again made the young woman smile. She wasn't experienced in the AFW, but perhaps some just found her to pretty enough to cheer on regardless. She did her now standard entrance maneuvers and jumped onto the side of the ring. She then jumped once more to the top of the turnbuckle and cheerfully held her arms out as if she was already a successful wrestler. She fell forward into the ring headfirst and rolled to her feet. She looked across at her opponent, Johnny Higurashi.

He was wearing baggy shorts and a loose t-shirt, nothing like what was wearing. Talia had donned her tight pink bikini outfit with matching boots, elbow pads, and knee pads. She once again had her hair tied behind her in a ponytail. She wasn't sure what to make of Johnny, but she knew that she had gotten herself into another No-Holds Barred match. Shortly before she didn't fully understand the magnitude of those rules. Now she was well aware of them, and worried what the man may have had planned. Talia already had planned how she would fight Johnny, but knew very well things never worked out as originally intended. So she waited there in the corner for the bell to ring, lightly tapping her foot nervously.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

No Holds Barred: Johnny Higurashi Vs. Talia Wilson Empty Re: No Holds Barred: Johnny Higurashi Vs. Talia Wilson

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:31 am

Johnny watched as Talia made her way down the entrance ramp. Hs cheeks flushed a little as he looked her over. She was so petit and cute! He couldn't believe someone would actually put her in an NHB match. Johnny was suddenly feeling a little bad. Could he go through with his plan? He thought about Taylor and what she haddid to him That made his fists clench tightly.

He watched Talia's little spectacle. It, too, was quite adorable! He let out a huff and stepped forward and puffed out his chest. "I... I hope you'll forgive me for what I'm about to do to you." He said in the gruffest tone he could muster. "Normally, I think, it'd be pretty fun to wrestle someone like you b-but..." He stuttered, faltering a bit. He swallowed hard and refurrowed his brow. "Look, just don't take it personal, ok! I have nothing against you!"

Johnny wished the bell would ring already! When it finally did, he almost jumped out of his skin but quickly lowered his head and charged at Talia, looking to take her head clean off with an angry clothesline!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:35 am

Talia wasn't sure if Johnny was being serious or not. Was he just trying to be tough? He did seem to be genuinely sorry for the beating he was planning on giving her. Even so, he said he would normally enjoy wrestling her, why was this going to be different? With all these questions in her head, the light acrobat managed to get out a "Good luck to you too!" in a cheerful, non-sarcastic tone. She walked back to the corner, now even more confused about Johnny. She put her elbow on the top rope and held her chin in thought. The bell to start the match rang, catching her a little off guard.

The pink clad wrestler turned around to face her opponent only to find he was already charging right at her at a very fast speed! Her eyes lit up in surprise at the man's tenacity. At the last second, she'd try to drop down, grabbing and pulling the top rope of the ring down. If he was running too fast, she hoped his momentum would carry him over the rope and outside the ring to the matless floor below. "Down you go!" she'd say as he flipped over.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:51 pm

Johnny was acting and feeling a bit reckless. He'd never normally start a match looking to head hunt the wy he had been. Especially against a girl whose obvious strnegths were in agility. But his mind was a bit cloudy and he raced as fast as he could. He swung out his arm and grunted like a tennis player, swinging with full force as his face was beet red.

But Talia was ready, telegraphing him expertly and letting the charging bull tumble over the ripes and careen onto the floor with a thud.

"Ugh...." Johnny moaned, dazed by the impact as he shifted sluggishly on the ground below him. He was already off to a rough start and his anger could have already cost him the match!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:08 pm

Talia rejoiced as Johnny went tumbling outside the ring. Not because she had successfully maneuvered as she always practiced, but also because she was truly scared when the man charged right at her to start the match. She had dodged a bullet there; and was still just as lost on who his was trying to be. Nevertheless, as she just learned from the near miss, she could not think about such things during the match. He wanted to beat her, and she wanted to beat him. Nothing else should matter during their match. She snapped out of it and refocused to the task at hand.

Seeing him stumbling to his feet, she immediately had inspiration to attempt a move she had never tried before. Talia bounced off the ropes to gain some speed then leaped up and outside the ring towards Johnny in a suicide dive. She had gained considerable speed in the dive, so one way or the other one of the two (or very likely, both) would be hurting from it. At the time, though, Talia didn't really care about risking herself for that chance. She had learned she'd need to hit every opportunity to have any chance at winning against some of these NHB match thugs.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:03 pm

Johnny looked up and caught Talia's eye as she watched him tumle to the ground. He sook his head and tried to push himself up, glancing up again to see that she'd disappeared from where she once was. Maybe she was giving him some space? The ref was begiing to count him out after all. But as he staggered to his feet, stumbling as his body twisted to face the ring, he caught a glimpse of her sailing through the air.

His mouth fell open. She was exquisitely swan-like as she flew through the air. Johnny's mind, howeverm screamed at him and at te last second, he threw his hands up. It allowed her lithe body to slide gently into his grasp and for less than a second, t felt like he was holding onto her snugly, like a lover's embrace. But inertia was cruel and her weight continued to move forward, throwing them backwards and slamming him into the breakwall where he crumbled back down to the floor. He'd only manage to break her fall and cushion her impact as he groaned in pain once more.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:33 pm

Just as she leaped into the air, the youthful acrobat had closed her eyes. She certainly hoped she would collide with her opponent but nothing she did after getting airborne would change that chance. Luck would have it though, as she managed to catch Johnny unaware with her high flying maneuver. Even though it seemed to land perfectly, Talia was still groggy getting up after. Slightly dizzy, she had hit her head against Johnny's chest when he fell back into breakwall. Nevertheless, seeing Johnny groaning against the barricade gave her more confidence to keep up the pace.

The back of her head ticked at her not to attempt her next attack, but not out of personal risk. She took a few steps back, waiting for him to at least lean up from the ground. She felt a little guilty, the boy was younger than her after all and kind of cute. But she kept telling herself she had to win. If she didn't do it to him, he'd do it to her. Talia got a running start and attempted to drill her knee into Johnny's head as he was getting up (be it front or back depending on how he'd get up). With the breakwall immediately behind him, she knew if it connected he'd once again be forced into the hard wall.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:15 pm

Johnny was dazed by Talia's maneuver and while her body and soft skin felt nice against his, he was too dazed to give more of a response than a groan and a soft blush on his cheeks. But he let out a sigh as she pulled herself off er. He couldn't believe that she was kicking his butt so badly already! He was the one that was supposed to be destroying her!

Johnny watched as Tallia stepped back. His vision was still blurry and he struggled to focus on Talia as she decided to make her next move. Then, suddenly, there was a pink blur flying at him! He tried to push up. It'd be easy for him to fall to the side and make Talia miss. However, Johnny took a moment too long to figure out which Talia was the real one. He zigged instad of zagging and narrowly avoided the knee. Unfortunately, however, he didn't avoid Talia cpmpletely as she flew into into him crotch first, the Vee of her lower body slammng into him instead.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:11 pm

Talia thought she was going to connect accurately but Johnny dodged her attack barely at the last second. Well, he dodged her knee at least. She had already launched herself at him when he moved to avoid her attack but only just barely. The risk-taking young girl collided with him crotch to face. "Ahh!" she screeched feeling his facial features touch her features. Being lighter than him, she flipped over him on impact; and nearly fell down behind him headfirst to the ground. As she fell, she reached around him in a grab to try and slow her fall. She grabbed onto something, and it did slow her fall. After a split second she realized she had grabbed Johnny's crotch and let go embarrassed. She lightly hit her head on the floor after releasing him, enough for her to groan lightly, but not enough to do any damage. She then quickly rolled to her feet, a few feet away from him.

The bikini-clad princess looked at her opponent, blushing from what just happened to both of them. "I...I'm sorry!" she apologized to him; unsure of how much she may or may not have hurt Johnny's own features. She looked down, certainly they couldn't just keep fighting as if nothing happened right? "Are you okay?" Talia asked him sympathetically; still looking down at her feet.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next