Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Leon564, ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

No Holds Barred: Johnny Higurashi Vs. Talia Wilson

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

No Holds Barred: Johnny Higurashi Vs. Talia Wilson - Page 2 Empty Re: No Holds Barred: Johnny Higurashi Vs. Talia Wilson

Post by Tatyina Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:54 am

Normally getting aa face full of crotch from a prety little girl might just be the kind of ting to brag about to your friends, but this time it slammed his head back into the breakwall and dazed him. Much better than the knee but still not as pleasant as he'd have liked. Talia's risk taking forced her to tumble over him and wedge herself between him and the break wall. An interesting position, but one that Johnny wouldn't be able to take advantage of right now. He'd taken a few decent shots and needed to recover and tried to stand up, using the break wall to support himself.

However, as Talia was doing her best to stand up, she reached out and grabbed his member. The excitement had left it partially erect and the sudden squeeze made Johnny's eyes widen. He let out a grunt as it was tugged on and looked at Talia in shock as she rolled away. Johhny's face was beet red and be backed away slowly towards the ring as he tried to figure out what was going on.

"Y-Y..." he stuttered as she apologized. "You did that on purpose!" he sputtered finally. His member was stiff now and left an embarrassing tent. He hunced over and glared at her. "Trying to distract me and... And then apologize about it so I won't do anything to you!? You're the worst kind of bitch!" He accused. But he couldn't attack her. Instead he roled into the rin and tried to make his member deflate so he could continue without distraction. This woman! He couldn't believe her! Why did she have to be so ute! So distracting! So... Cute! He neded a big, ugly girl he could pound the crap out of. Now he was starting to think if he really went at herm he might just break her in half.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

No Holds Barred: Johnny Higurashi Vs. Talia Wilson - Page 2 Empty Re: No Holds Barred: Johnny Higurashi Vs. Talia Wilson

Post by TaliZorah Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:04 am

Talia frowned; it seemed unfair, even in a NHB match, to take advantage of someone like that. She had really embarrassed him and felt awful for it. His words made her feel even worse. Outside the ring, she waited with her back turned to him, still with a blush of her own on her face, hoping to give him some measure of privacy. After a little while, she rolled her petite body back into the ring and waited for Johnny to be ready. She had to readjust her own bikini bottom after the collision, and her face stayed red as she did so in front of him.

"I'm sorry...I really am..." she repeated, even knowing he probably wouldn't believe her. When it was apparent he was un-excited and ready to continue the match, Talia would take the noble route and try to start it off slowly as if nothing had happened. As much as she could never win them, she lifted up her hand towards him and closed in for a feat of strength. Hopefully he would feel comfortable enough to resume the match despite how awkward she had accidentally made it for him.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:50 am

Johnny watched Talia with one eye while he tried to 'cool down' the heat in his pants. He wondered why she didn't attack him. Then again, he was watching her like a hawk. One of her high-flying moves wasn't going to work on him right now. But... He was also getting his head cleared She should at least be harrassing him to keep him from recovering. When his manhood was back under control, he turned to see her blushing cutely. There was still a soft hue on his cheeks as their eyes met briefly. He turned away and put on his best scowl. He then watched her press forward and lift her hands up in a ... Test of strength!?

Johnny couldn't believe it! He might have looked like a scrawny Japanese kid, but behind his baggy shirt were a set of abs and pecs that would make most women drool and most men jealous. He was a workout freak and did mostly strength training She looked like she was going to be carried away by the wind. There would be no test here and surely she knew this much! There was a trick! That was her game, psychological warfare. In Johnny's mind, women were still fickle, psychotic bitches. Why would Talia be different?

He took a deep breath and raised his hand as he stepped forward. If she wanted to play games, he would too! He locked eyes with her and brough his hands forward. When they were almost locked together, he swung his boot up forward to jam the toe deep into her belly. If he could catch her offguard, he would try and grab her by the pnytail and roughly pull her into a hard standing chokehold with his large muscled arm squeezing her throat.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:14 am

By having them restart on even grounds, it only seemed the fair thing to do right? Unfortunately (especially in a No-Holds-Barred match), things were never fair. Talia should have learned this by now from her previous experiences; but she never followed what she learned from them. And as a result, poor naive Talia didn't see Johnny's move coming in the least bit. Just as she was nervously locking fingers with him, his boot suddenly kicked her deep into the stomach. The sudden blow made her fall to one knee and gasp for air. Before she knew what happened, she was pulled back up from her hair and being choked by one of Johnny's arms. Even so, she still felt Johnny was justified in being mad at her for embarrassing him. She had groaned in pain only once before her airway was cut off. Her hands desperately grabbed onto his arm to try and pry her neck fry but it was too strong.

The two were standing, and she was bent over with her head locked in with his arm. Her face was red with pressure, but that would change if she didn't escape the choke. Talia let go of his arm and felt around for his head. She would try to grab onto him by his hair. She would then try to drop to her knees and pull down; hoping there heads are close enough for the back/top of hers hits his chin hard enough to make him release his grip on her neck.

Last edited by 9943 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:57 pm

Johnnywrenched the hold tightly as he tried to hoke the life out of Talia. His teeth were bared wolfishly and he felt like he was squeezing hard enough to pop her head off like a dandelion. He felt her pat around and slide her fingers into his hair but ignored it. He didn't know why he was so mad at Talia specifically. The way she stood, it had seemed like she was going to foolishly accept the test of strength. He had to have been transferring his feelings of anger onto poor Talia.

But she was crafty and when she pulled up her knees, he fell forward and slammed his chin against the top of her head and let go of her, stumbling back to readjust his jaw. He felt stupid for getting distracted. She was such a light girl, he could probably toss her like a rag doll. He had to keep pressing on and rushed at her to try and shoulder block her down to the mat.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:29 pm

Talia was fortunate that the move had worked, she wasn't sure just how much longer she could have lasted without oxygen. She gasped for air from her kneeling position, holding her neck with her hands. Johnny seemed to be a fighter at heart; he had wasted no time when the match start to take her head off; then went right back to it after their impromptu break. He wasn't about to pull any punches for her, even if she was sorry. "I need to be on my best game," she thought in her head.

But she had taken too long to get up. Johnny wasn't nearly as hurt as she thought he would be; and her need to breathe air back into her lungs overrode any instinct to get back to her feet. So when Talia got to her feet and looked up at him; she was met with the image of his shoulder. It struck her between the shoulder and face, and the force of the larger boy made her fall straight to her back. "Ahh!" she cried just as she was being struck. The pain made Talia grip her shoulder and roll a little so it was not touching the mat. Once again she had been caught off guard by how quick this opponent worked. He was serious, very serious, and she would pay the price if she didn't learn that.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:04 am

johnny was seeing red. He wouldn't have even understood it if he'd been watching it, but living it was quite different. He clenchedhis teeth, taking a moment to rotate his jaw a bit. A move like that was painful and disorienting but not crippling. Certainly not what he had done to her.

The shoulder colliding into hers felt good. Especially as she bounced off and rolled. He smirked cruelly and stalked towards her. He reached down to grab her by the legs and roughly pull them apart to expose her crotch to the crowd. He glared hatefully down at her if he could secure her ankles. Then he would lift his leg and screw his eyes down towards her crotch menacingly. That most sensitive spot! He'd destpry it and end this match quiclkly!

He shut his eyes and slammed his foot down but t didn't go between her legs. At the last moment, he hesitated visibly andit went to her side. He'd open his eyes, look down and then try andput her in a figure for instead.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:58 am

Talia tried to roll over and get up on her knees but she felt Johnny grab onto her legs and flip her body face up. And just like that, he split her legs open painfully stretching her. "Aah!" she screamed at him, grabbing her own hair in frustration. When she looked back at him though, the look on his face as he looked at her crotch made her eyes open up in fear. She lifted up her hands with her palms facing him almost in a plea. "N-No! Please don't!" she begged. When he closed his eyes and lifted up his foot, she closed her own eyes and tensed up, awaiting the painful attack.

But it never came. Instead she opened her eyes to see him putting her legs into a figure-four leg lock. She shook her head just as he finished setting up and applying pressure. The lightweight beauty screamed out in pain. She leaned up, reaching to try and free her legs from his lock but it only made the pain worse. She fell to her back, pounding on the mat with her fists in discomfort. The worst part was knowing that he didn't have to let go under these rules, even if she grabbed the ropes. For the longest time, she didn't know what to do; and she felt that her knee was going to snap if it kept up. With one arm she lifted her right side up. It made the pain worse, but she needed some momentum to pull it off. Talia then dropped the arm and tried to twist her entire body, and by extension Johnny, to her right in an attempt to flip them over onto their front sides. If it worked, she'd push herself up, applying pressure right back onto her opponent.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:49 am

If the figure four was not as terrible a fate as getting stomped in the groin, Talia's shrill screeches of pain were no indication. He hadheard her plea for mercy but by that time, he'd already subconsciously changed his mind. As he tigtened in the lock, he knew she had no where to run. The ropes weren't going to save her. He wrenched the hold aand hoped she'd give up soon. But it was not on her mind and Johnny couldn't help but smirk as she tried to break free of the hold. He was certain her jostling around would just mess up her knee worse.

She was flopping around like a fish and Johnny thought her submission might come soon. But before he realised that her flopping was rocking, she'd already built the momentum to shift the two of them onto their bellies. He cursed himself but before he could detangle himself, she'd applied enough pressure to send a jolt of pain through his leg.

"Gyahhhahh!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:02 am

As the two flopped over, Talia felt relieved that the sharp pressure on her knee had stopped. Unfortunately for her, it had taken her awhile to figure out what to do; and her knee had been hurt quite badly. With the two now on their stomachs, the pink-clad wrestler squirmed forward and hopefully out of the leg lock. As much as she wanted to keep up the pain to Johnny, her knee was hurting so bad at this point.

If it worked, she would've rolled to the corner and nursed the injured right knee, fidgeting in pain as she tried to bend it. With some effort, she'd get to her feet, a clear limp in her right leg. But that all cost her precious time. She wouldn't have had any time to follow up on her reversal, not with her knee so freshly hurt. It was getting better now that the stress was off; but it'd take her a few minutes before it wouldn't be a hindrance.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next