Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

No Holds Barred: Johnny Higurashi Vs. Talia Wilson

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

No Holds Barred: Johnny Higurashi Vs. Talia Wilson - Page 4 Empty Re: No Holds Barred: Johnny Higurashi Vs. Talia Wilson

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:55 pm

Johnny's face reddened at Talia's gentle admission. He hadn't been thinking about doing someting like exposing her, he was just looking for something to grab onto. He wasn't going to let go, but now he thought about it for a second. But then she answered his next statement. How could she know he wasn't speaking about this match specifically, but his own issues. Still, his eyes widened and he reached out and roughly dug his fingers into her hair. He tried to yank her forward into the middle of the ring and then tried to haul her up so she was jacknifed vertically.

He wanted to give her a chance to tink, a cance to let the blood rush to her head, even as his fist pushed tightly into the valley between her breasts and held tightly still onto her bikni strap.

"Fuckin knew it, man..." He growled. "A cute, innocent girl like you... Would especially be a cold hearted bitch!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

No Holds Barred: Johnny Higurashi Vs. Talia Wilson - Page 4 Empty Re: No Holds Barred: Johnny Higurashi Vs. Talia Wilson

Post by TaliZorah Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:44 pm

"Ack!" Talia cringed as Johnny yanked her into the middle of the ring by her hair. Why was it always the hair? The brunette loved the way her hair looked but every opponent she every faced took advantage of grabbing it. He suddenly lifted her up upside down straight into the air; holding onto the front of her by her bikini strap. She feared the inevitable fall, it didn't matter if her dropped her forward or backward. He held her up there on display to the audience, her legs stretched straight up.

But Talia was afraid of how angry he was. "I-I'm sorry," she pleaded, unsure how she had offended him. Was he still upset about how she embarrassed him earlier in the match? He looked to have calmed down since then; but his anger at her seemed to say otherwise. Even so, she couldn't understand what he meant by her doing the same. Of course she would knee him into the corner as he just did. "I-It's a wrestling match," she tried to reason to him from above. "I don't mean anything personal by it!"

She started kicking at the air, hoping to throw the balance off in the direction of Johnny's front. If she fell that way, she may be able to twist enough to land on her feet and out of danger. But if she fell the otherway, she'd be completing the move for Johnny by falling onto her back.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:29 am

Johnny held Talia up in the air. He could feel her start to kick. She apologized. Of course she would. Now that she was about to get pulverized! He snarled and tried to maintain ontrol. He grunted. It was difficult. But her next words shocked himNo! She DIDN'T know! He was being the hugest ass ever! He felt heavy, Talia was struggling mightily! He tried to control, to set her down one way but he misjudged and he dropped her the other!

He tried to keep her from falling by holding onto the one thing he had a grip on, her bikini. It didn't seem like that was going to work though! He had to catch her! For some reason, he dropped to his knee. Why!?

If things went as badly as he thought tey migt be, he was going to end up leving her topless, draped across his knee. He just closed his eyes and hunched his shoulders as everything began to unfold.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:48 am

Talia continued to kick at the air trying to fall down in front of him so she would at least be able to break some of the fall with her feet. However, she regrettable fell too fast. As Johnny lost control of her, he tried to stop her descent by gripping her bikini. It easily ripped off as the girl plummeted straight into down into his knee. His knee struck squarely in her abdomen. "Unh!" she groaned from the impact. For a moment, she reached for her stomach but Johnny's knee was blocking it. She rolled herself off of Johnny's knee to the ring mat and her back. She muttered something in discomfort but as she opened her eyes, she saw something was missing. She turned her head at Johnny and what he had inadvertently taken from her.

The purple-eyed girl sat up while covering her chest with both arms. "G-Give that back you jerk!" she yelled as her face lit up red. He was just like all the other male opponents. When there were no rules, they felt entitled to look and touch girls in whatever way they wanted. She felt humiliated in every sense of the word.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:27 am

Johnny felt bad when Talia landed but when all was said and done, he felt like it could have been much worse. He sighed and looked at her as she rolled off. She was... Exposed! Johhny's eyes went wide and he turned is head. He realized what he had donw and tossed the bikini top in her direction. "S-Sorry!" He said and gave her an apologetic look as he stood up.

Still, as sorry as he was, it WAS A match. "A-and... Sorry for this..." He would mutter and if she attempted to put on her bikini, he would try and use that opportunity to grab her legs and put her in a hard Boston crab!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:39 am

Each second felt like a minute before Johnny gave Talia her swimsuit top back. "Thanks..." she stated simply and in a slightly awkward way. He had given her something she needed so she felt obliged to thank him, even if he was the one who took it in the first place. She immediately started putting it on, but Johnny wasn't about to just sit there and watch. He pulled out her legs from underneath her in an attempt to put her into a boston crab. Distracted by her priority to cover herself, Talia unfortunately did nothing to stop him.

When she was face down, at least, she was able to put her bikini on; even if it had come at great cost. He sat on her back and pulled her up, causing the American girl to moan in pain. "Aaah!" she screeched. She felt around behind her head but couldn't get anywhere close to Johnny's head, all she could touch was his back. She reached for the ropes, not that they could really do anything for her apart from a little leverage. Alas, though, they were in the center of the ring. And with the heavier Johnny on her back, Talia couldn't muster the strength to crawl with both of them. Instead, she clenched her fist in pain and hit the mat.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:46 am

"Give up!" Johnny's Japanese accent coming out a bit as he wrenched her back and gripped her smooth thigs tightly. He tried to shuffle his legs so the were spread apart to give him more leverage. "D-Dont be stupid! S-stubbonr, idiot! If you don't... Give up, I'll do something worse to you!" He threatened. He didn't want to physically hurt her any more. He had come, for some strange reason, to not want to punish this particular girl as much as he had wanted to in the beginning. He didn't know why, but... He just hoped she would tap out and he wouldn't be forced into using... Plan B.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:56 am

It hurt so much to be stretched out in this hold. Talia felt as if she was going to re-injure her back if this kept up. Johnny even changed the hold's position trying to get the most pain out of the hold. The trapped girl continued to moan in pain but still did not tap out. It went against her principles; giving up was simply never an option when there was still a chance she could win. Even so, it was hard to hold to one's principles when in pain. "Mmfmmm," she said biting her lip hard enough to draw a little blood.

Oddly enough, the threat of him doing something worse provided her with hope. It meant he was going to drop the hold eventually. At least then she had some hope of pulling something off between moves. In fact, she wanted that to happen immediately. She wanted out of this hold so very badly. "I won't give up!" she shouted defiantly at him. "I won't!" she repeated louder. Fortunately, Johnny could not see her face. Talia had a look of defeat on her face; as if she needed to submit at this point.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:06 am

Johnny growled at Talia's stubbornness as she rebuked his suggestions to give up. He bit his own lip, hating what he was about t o do and hoping against hope that this would work. He dropped one of Talia's legs which had two effects. One, it freed up one of Johnny's hands and two, it put Talia in a very compromising position, showing the bikini bottom stretched against her lower lips. He then brougt his hand up and slid it along her thigh until his hand pressed up against her sex. "Give up... Or... I'll... I'll remove this!"

He threatened to expose her delicate flower to the whole arena if she didn't give up. It was definitely a bluff, but could Talia be certain? Would she call him on it?!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:22 am

Talia continued to moan in pain. She was reaching that point where the body was having a greater influence on her than her mind. She felt one of her legs released which relieved some of the pressure but not all. She whimpered when she felt his hand on her thigh, and gasped when his hand reached and touched her crotch. What was he planning for her? When that was revealed to her, she suddenly became very fearful of what would happen.

But exposing her to the crowd? He wouldn't...would he? He did, after all, remove her swimsuit only to give it back to her. Then again, she was only in this comprising position because he had given it back to her; maybe that was his plan all along. If it was, he probably would not hesitate to remove her bikini bottom. Talia shook her head, but not in denial of his offer. Rather, she couldn't imagine that happening to her, the thought of it was too much. He may have shaken her hand at the start of the match; but the way he acted throughout...the constant taking advantage of every chance he got, especially the ones she gave him out of courtesy...he would do anything to win, regardless of what it did to her.

Reluctantly, and with the pain of the Boston Crab still very present in her back, Talia tapped her hand on the ring's floor. "I submit...I submit..." she muttered in defeat, putting her face down on the mat. "P-please don't take my swimsuit off," she pleaded still underneath Johnny. She may have given in to his demand; but as she learned from her first match, there wasn't anything to stop people from carrying out threats even if she gave into their demands. "Please..." she repeated.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next