Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

No Holds Barred: Johnny Higurashi Vs. Talia Wilson

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

No Holds Barred: Johnny Higurashi Vs. Talia Wilson - Page 3 Empty Re: No Holds Barred: Johnny Higurashi Vs. Talia Wilson

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:37 am

Johnny was surprised, yet thankful when Talia released the hold. He had no intention of trying to keep himself locked in a painful hold, especially if SHE was the on trying to release it. No, he crawled away as well and slowly made his way to the ropes to help himself up. He stood up slowly. He was clearly favoring one leg but his limp wasn't pronounced and he didn't need as long to recover enough to pursue Talia.

When he thought he was ok enough to continue, he began o stlk towards Talia and looked at her gimpy knee. He had clipped her wings pretty well, for now but knew he had to keep at it if he wanted her to stay down for good. So wen he thought he was in range, he shunted himself forward to try a sloppy baseball slide into her knee, cleats up, as it were. At least, as best as he could manage with wrestling boots.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

No Holds Barred: Johnny Higurashi Vs. Talia Wilson - Page 3 Empty Re: No Holds Barred: Johnny Higurashi Vs. Talia Wilson

Post by TaliZorah Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:51 am

Talia limped around the ring which turned out to be a bad idea as Johnny could clearly see she was hurting. When he then tried to slide tackle her knee, she saw it coming and had every intention to leap above him to dodge it. But her knee wouldn't let her. She barely got a few inches off the ground and cringed when she tried to jump. Johnny's boots collided only slightly below her knee but it hurt it all the same. The kick sent her leg out from under her and she fell face first to the mat. She managed to block the fall with her forearm.

Through the pain, though, Talia saw that Johnny was right next to her and laying on the ground from his slide tackle. She would try to reach out and grab his right wrist with her hands and pull Johnny's arm straight outward. Painfully, she'd then place both of legs across his chest and push off of him in an armbar. She knew it would hurt to attempt with a hurting knee, but she wasn't prepared for how much it would hurt. If she succeeded, her grip on him would be relatively weakened as she would be distracted from the pain she'd get from exerting pressure. As such, even if he didn't counter the initial hold, he could probably break out by some means.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:02 pm

Johnny slid. He felt his boots slam into her leg but knew he hadn't connected with her knee like he hoped. Still, he put her down and that was a good start. Now he could start wearing her down with sme heavy grappling.

Unfortunately, Talia was a little quicker on the draw even after thekick and Johnny found his wrist pulled and his arm stretched painfully. "Grhhngh!" Johnny growled as his teeth clenched. But he felt that Tali's grip wasn't quite as tight as it should be. His nostril's flared and he snorted. He could feel his wrist pressed tightly between her scant, bikini covered crotch. It was embarrassing but probably more so for her. He was going to make her pay for not being ruthless enough!

Johnny turned his body so that Talia's feet pressed against his side and his chest against her legs, flipping himself over but not getting out of the hold. Instead, he lifted up his hand and tried to slam his palm down as hard as he could right between Talia's pert breasts. His hope was tosend a shock throug the girl by forcing his hand into her sternum. The embarrassing position his hands would be in was only a bonus.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:46 pm

Talia tried to hold onto the armbar for dear life but it was hurting to do so. Johnny managed to wriggle his away into a less painful position facing her. She watched as his arm lifted up and his palm came forcefully down against her chest between her breasts. A loud slapping noise echoed through the arena. She let go of his arm instantly, both her hands coming up to her chest. Someone far away would have assumed Johnny actually slapped her breasts based on how quickly Talia rushed to cover herself. But she really just had to breath from the force of the impact. There would likely be a red imprint of Johnny's hand there in a few minutes.

Talia rolled over to her side in pain. "Ow..." she said with both hands on her chest. Johnny was ruthless, he didn't mind slapping a girl, not that Talia expected otherwise.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:10 pm

Johnny pushed Talia off him when she curled up. His slap worked exactly as he had expected it to. But still, the way she grabbed her breasts and writhed. He sat up on his knees and pushed himself over and pressed his chest against hers and slid his arms around her waist. "I wasn't... Attacking your breasts specificaly!" He muttered into her ear, his lips unexpectedly close. He would then tighten his grip if he could secure the position and try and pull her into a belly-to-back suplex.

would it have mattered? He wasn't thinking about it in that moment but the thought had crosed his mind. He didn't know where he sat with his girlfriend Taylor, if she even still was his girlfriend. So why couldn't he go back to using this opportunity to do as he pleased?He knew the answer to that... But sometimes he just wished he would be like his brother.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:06 am

Talia felt Johnny's arms slid around her waist and pull her chest into his. The way he muttered into her ear a makeshift apology, how her breasts were pushed up against his chest, and how close his face was to hers...it all distracted her. Suddenly she felt his grip tighten beyond comfort, a frown clearly forming on her face. She shook her head at him, "N-No!" Johnny lifted her up, turned around and slammed her to the mat back first with him still on top of her. Her defenseless back absorbed most of the impact and she knocked the wind out of her.

Talia stared up at Johnny with a pained face, her arms and body still locked up by him. She gasped heavily, trying to regain her breath despite still being in Johnny's face. She didn't think she was strong enough to break free from his grip with her arms pinned down to her sides though she tried nevertheless.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:50 pm

Johnny felt Talia's breath against his cheek as he finished his slam. He took a moment, feeling her lithe body against his own before trying to stand up. He was panting softly as he looked down at Talia. He pulled off his shirt, tossing t out of the ring and revealing his impressive abs. He felt like he was finally ready for business.

He'd then reach down and try and grab at Talia's arm and yank her into a standing position so he could sling her in a hard irish whip towards the turnbuckle.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm

Talia laid on the ground for a moment, holding her lower back as Johnny stood over her. Though he took off his shirt so it wouldn't hinder his movement/abilities, she couldn't help but feel distracted by his physique. She found herself staring at his abdomen as he pulled her him by her arm. She still held onto her back as he then irish whipped her towards the turnbuckle. "W-Wait," she said before he pushed her at a running speed to the corner of the ring.

At the last second, she turned around to avoid hitting her chest against the corner turnbuckle. Instead, her upper back hit, causing her to bounce slightly though she grabbed onto the ropes with her own hands to stop herself. She felt her back again from the impact, trying to regain her composure by resting in the corner of the ring. "J-Just a moment..." she muttered too softly for Johnny to hear.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:04 pm

Johnny watched Talia slam into the turnbuckle and bounce painfully off it. He smirked a bit as he felt the sickening pleasure of projecting his pain onto this poor girl. He then lowered his head, catching her lips move, and hearing her soft voice but unable to make out anything more than her softvoice. He ignored it as nothing more than painful groans and began to charge forward. When he was close, he leaped off the ground to try and drive his knee into her stomach as hard as he could.

If he connected, he would find himself leaning forward so that she could catch her breath by resting against his body. But what surprised him was when he reached for her bikini top and grabbed the middle syring between her breasts and clenched it tightly.

"Y-you'd do... The same, wouldn't you? WOULDN'T YOU!?" He screamed the last two words, his own mind trying to fight his body's actions. It wasn't him! This angry, woman hating Johnny, it wasn't him at all! But in the heat of the moment, it was hard NOT to take his anger out on Talia.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:20 pm

Talia barely got a chance to breath before she looked up to see Johnny charging her. The only thing she had the time to do was drop down so he missed; but fearing that he'd knee her head instead she braced herself. His knee drilled into her stomach, "Unh!" the young wrestler cried out in pain from the impact. The wind once again knocked painfully out of her, she leaned her body up against Johnny, holding onto the top ropes to keep herself from falling. "T-that hurt..." she whispered obviously, her head drooping down groggily.

Talia felt pressure on her breasts and saw Johnny holding her bikini string tightly. She reached up and grabbed his hand, shaking her head at him. "Please don't," she muttered, "That would be so embarrassing..." As he spoke to her, though, her eyes widened as he raised his voice. She leaned back to the corner, covering her face as if he was about to strike her. "Y-yes I would!" she shouted back, giving him the answer he wanted hoping he wouldn't attack her again.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next