Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 222 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 221 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Getting to know each other is so much fun! (For Tatyina)

2 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Getting to know each other is so much fun! (For Tatyina) - Page 3 Empty Re: Getting to know each other is so much fun! (For Tatyina)

Post by LunarWolf Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:28 pm

Cecilia looked on at Mamouru, it was hard to take her eyes of him, and it was not something that she wanted to do really, right now all she wanted was to just stare into this eyes and be lost for a moment, at the soft chuckle Cecilia snapped out a little from her little trance, " Thanks you, much appreciated." Cecilia said at the notion of Mamouru continuing to speak English.

" Not many do" Cecilia said with a little smile, " Well I know, German and Spanish, a little French as well, I kept myself to the European languages, didn't really think that I would move from there, but, kinda glad I did." Cecilia said with a little smile, which only grew wider as Mamouru mentioned tutoring, " Of course, I would love that, Mamo-chan! " Cecilia said with a bright smile.

Then the food came, Cecilia realized at the sight of the food, that she was starving and that she hadn't eaten since, well lunch, Cecilia took her Chopsticks and looked on at what Mamouru did, she did the same and said " Itadakimasu!" show him that she at least knew how and what to say at this time.

" So Johnny is stronger, wasn't much technique from his end no, so I could expect a very Technical match with you the." Cecilia winked at Mamouru, if there was one type of match she had to admit she loved the most, it would be a technical match, so for Mamouru to say that he was a technical wrestler, it just made it so much better, " You mean, you don't suck at dealing with wrestling a girl in the the ring...or outsidethe ring" Cecilia had begun to flirt quite a bit with Mamouru now, saying a few words in a particular way, a more, seductive way than before, she wanted to see how he reacted to this.

" Would be a great joy, to meet you, in a match" Cecilia said with a wink, before she went to pick up a piece of the Sashimi and dip it, not as skillfully as Mamouru, but quite alright in her right, " So, tell me something, why does Mamouru seem to hate you? and well Taylor as well, you don't have to tell me really, but could be fun to hear, why Taylor hates you, you know, before I break her in half" Cecilia said with a little smile as she looked on at Mamouru.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Getting to know each other is so much fun! (For Tatyina) - Page 3 Empty Re: Getting to know each other is so much fun! (For Tatyina)

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:02 am

Mamouru smiled at Cecelia, watching her face and how cutely she spoke and tried to keep up with local customs. It was almost an innocent cuteness but Mamouru knew better than that coming from Cecelia.

"Ah yes, I guess were the same in that respect then." He said. "And I would love it as well. It sounds like it would be a fun way to get to know each other a little better." He said sincerely as he took another careful bite of Sashimi.

Mamouru caught onto Cecelia's flirting and double entendre's quickly and tried to remain a bit coy. "Oh yes, Cecelia-san. I do have many techniques with which I could employ if we were to ever engage in a match, regardless of the setting."

He nodded smoothly, as though he were innocently answering her questions. "I have no doubt that the womanly features present no problem to me in a wrestling match, regardless of the setting.

Mamouru then looked up at Cecelia and grinned, blushing a bit. "Ah, yes. The honor would be mine. To be able to engage our bodies in spirited competition would certainly be a worthy endeavor for the both of us I am sure."

Mamouru was a little surprised at Cecelia's last question. "Johnny? He doesn't hate me, he's just my brother. Siblings argue and fight, do they not? It's hard not to be competitive against someone you had to share a womb with I suppose." Mamouru then chuckled softly. "Taylor-san, however, that is more perplexing a question. I was nothing but nice to her and yet she treated me only with scorn from our initial contact. I don't think she is used to being treated nicely. Maybe she just instinctively reacts to someone's kindness with hostility?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:46 pm

Cecilia found it just warming, to talk and to enjoy Mamouru's company on this fine night, she did feel like she should have paid Taylor back a bit more for what she had done, but who cared about such nonsense now was just a fool.

Cecilia took another bite of Sashimi as she watched Mamouru, as he spoke to her and told her that he would love it, and that it would be fun to get to know each other better, Cecilia smiled and giggled a little, " Aren't we doing that already" Cecilia said with a cute and kind smile.

" Regardless of setting huh" Cecilia said with a raised eyebrow, and then smirked, "Techniques for any setting, I like that, how about a little match when we get to my place." Cecilia said with a sly smirk as she shot a little wink at Mamouru, giving him a little notion of a little fun to happen perhaps, if he played his cards right.

Cecilia smiled at the way he answered her question and looked on whit delight, " Oh I hope not, wouldn't want you to fumble around and have no idea what to do with a real woman" Cecilia teased a little coupled with a teasing smile, " But i doubt you would do that, I am sure you can handle it" Cecilia said with a teasing wink.

Cecilia smiled and leaned forwards over and went in to give Mamouru a kiss on his forehead, as she then went to whisper to him, seductively, " allow me to stop playing this game for a moment, one match in the ring, but that comes later, before that we shall have a match on the bed, and I can promise you one thing, you won't be wanting to think of another woman for at least a month after I am done" Cecilia said with a smirk as she pulled back and sat down to take another piece of Sashimi and eat it.

" Yeah, I suppose they do, Never really happened so much in my family, happened every once in a while, but I doubt any of them would allow their girl to go up and insult me or anyone of us like that." Cecilia said before her eyes widened a little, as she looked on at Mamouru, " So you two are twins ? you look similar and all but not too Similar, you must be fraternal twins right?" Cecilia said with a smile, and then frowned a little as she was told about Taylor, " Sorry about that, I should have kicked her ass then and there, I'll do it next time that I see her okay? Just for you, and well a little for myself." Cecilia said with a smile.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:36 am

Mamouru nodded at Cecelia's words. "Yes, of course. It's wonderful too. I hope you think so as well, Cecelia-san." He then took a sip of the tea that had been given to them as well.

Mamouru then looked at Cecelia and gave her a sly smile. "Cecelia-san, You honor me." She said with a nod and then looked away. "Could any man truly handle a real woman?" He asked and lowered his head. "I can only do my best, Cecelia-san. But I assure you that I do have at least some idea."

Mamouru was honestly not expecting Cecelia to lean forward. He happily took her kiss but her next words made his eyes widen. His heart began to quicken in pace and he turned his head. "Cecelia-chan." He said using a more personal honorific. "I'm eager to see if you can actually pull that off."

With this one, he thought it might be interesting to let himself be himself for her just a bit. It might just entice her even more. When she sat back down, Mamouru carefully took a bite of his Sashimi and looked at Cecelia. "Yes, we are Fraternal twins. He then smiled. "Perhaps Taylor-san needs proper discipline, like a child behaving badly. Though, it seems like too much effort for someone like you to have to lift her hand over. You are not her mother. Frankly, Cecelia-san, you're much more of a woman than she is. That alone should stand rather than having to soil your hands further.

Mamouru would probably say the same, or a similar thing to Taylor. She was an unusual girl but given the fact that she foolishly decided to choose Johnny when Mamouru had given her the opportunity of a lifetime, it wasn't a hard choice to cut her down in favor of Cecelia.

Mamouru then took a bite of his Sashimi and looked up. "Is there anything else you would like, Cecelia-san?" He asked, passively aggressively suggesting the should leave this place and head back to Cecelia's home.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:24 am

Cecilia was finding Mamouru quite interesting as they talked about handling a woman, it was funny, hearing Mamouru speak of how if anyone could actually handle a woman, and that he would at least try, " Oh come now, Mamouru, I am sure that you would know enough for most girls right" Cecilia said with a smile as she looked on at him still, " Those Ideas might get you very far" Cecilia said teasingly as sh moved her hand up to take a hold of Mamouru's hand and hold onto it.

Cecilia smiled at him and blushed a little as he called her Cecilia-chan, " Oh got more personal did we, well you will just have to see for yourself Mamouru-sama" Cecilia said teasingly as she wanted to almost skip everything else and play with him now, but that would be to easy, and that would mean he wouldn't be able to appreciate it as much as he would if she made him wait a little while longer, besides she wanted to have him all to herself, in a closed room, where only they could be together for a while and have their little dance.

Cecilia smiled as she heard what he said about Taylor, " Soil my hands with her huh?...well I guess so, don't really see it that way, but if you don't want me to teach her a lesson, then maybe I should just drop it for now, right" Cecilia said a she leaned back and took a bit of her Sashimi and looked on at Mamouru, Cecilia had chosen Mamouru, the moment they met he seemed kind and all, but Cecilia was no stranger to the play type, she just really wanted to get him to be a bit more open and a bit more of the real him maybe, but perhaps she was wrong, and this was the real Mamouru, although, every now and then he showed genuine moments, those were the ones that Cecilia had enjoyed the most, when he seemed to be his true self towards her.

Cecilia finished up her Sashimi and then smiled towards Mamouru, " Calm down, the night is still young, and so are we" Cecilia said with a smile as she moved up and headed away a little, paying for the dinner, for the both of them, as she then walked back to Mamouru, " Hope you don't mind, needed you to owe me something, so I could ask you one thing" Cecilia said as she stared into Mamouru's eyes for a little while.

" You're a player right? or have I gotten it all wrong? just going to say, if you are, then just be yourself around me okay? If you aren't then good, I don't care either way" Cecilia said as she moved into to give him a kiss on the lips, holding it for a little while, as her lips were parted in the kiss, she then pulled away from the kiss and began to walk off, heading towards the door, " You coming? or do you want to miss our little match" Cecilia teased as she looked back at Mamouru, wondering really how he would respond or act.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:50 pm

Mamouru grinned at Cecelia as she spoke. "I would like to believe that I know what it takes to please most girls.' Mamouru said in a tone that said he was serious despite being a little dismissive. "But, Cecelia-san." He said. "I am not interested in most girls. I set my sights upon women of worth, like yourself. A woman worth pursuing is the second greatest thing this world has to offer." He said with a smile.

He blushed even deeper when she called him Mamouru-sama. He could certainly get used to that. He knew it was just a tease, but maybe someday? It was a nice thought to tuck away somewhere.

Mamouru then looked at Cecelia and smiled. "See it? Sure, any guy would love to." He added. "But it is your prerogative, Cecelia-san. Please don't consider my feelings, only your own, when dealing with Taylor-san.

Mamouru watched Cecelia suddenly get up and pay for the food. He furrowed his brow. Not because she was paying, it was nice not to have to dish out his hard earned money on some dame but when she came back and spoke so frankly, that was exactly what he was frowning over. Cecelia-san was pretty darn good.

"Owe you... Cecelia-san..." He said smiling and waving his hand dismissively as if that was foolish. But he stopped at her next words and raised his eye curiously, smiling a little. "What are you talking about?" He said as though even asking the question was absurd. But before he could answer, his lips were covered by Cecelia's. He softly pushed against her lips and blushed, turning his head as she pulled away. He stepped out of the booth and followed behind her. "He smiled widely at Cecelia. "I don't think I should have to answer that question until after the night is over, Cecelia-san." He said and then chuckled.

"But I will say..." He glanced down her body. "If there's someone who might be able to hold me down for any length of time, might just be you..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:59 am

Cecilia raised an eye brow to the very calm and clever compliment that Mamouru gave her, " Oh.." Cecilia let out, with a coy smile, as she looked over Mamouru a little and smiled at him, " So if I am the second best thing in the world, what is the best?" Cecilia teased a little twisting the players words a little to see how he would try and turn it all around to some compliment, the try test to see how much of a player he was.

She liked the little blush and face he made when she called him Mamouru-sama, at least that meant she had some way of getting to him with a compliment, she felt like using it some more, but she knew very well, that when you got used to a nickname, it became boring, and a compliment said to often would become stale and pointless.

" Meh, Dealing with Taylor isn't a priority at all, got bigger fish to catch, if you get what I mean" Cecilia said with a smile, as she nodded a little, " I mean, she isn't even on the top ranked list, so I'm kinda losing interest in her already" Cecilia said, and it was kinda true, Taylor wasn't a big fish, all she were, was a bit of a bitch, and well, she already had Heather to deal with for that, she didn't need another bitch to deal with, that wasn't even a way to climb up the ranks or get any recognition at all.

Cecilia smiled a little after the kiss, as he followed behind her and walked out with her, " Sure, take you're time, but as I told you, you're answer won't change anything, I will still make sure you won't be able to walk for a week" Cecilia said with a giggle, as she then blushed at this compliment, " Oh you flatter me Mamouru-sama" Cecilia said back teasingly as she walked of to the car and stepped in, getting ready to drive them back to her place.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:08 pm

Mamouru raised his eyebrow and looked at Cecelia with a smirk. "Ah, Cecelia-san." He said and then lowered his head to frown at her. "How unfortunate that you would interpret my words in such way." Mamouru then smiled. "A woman worth pursuing is the second best thing but catching that woman is undoubtedly the best." He said as he winked at Cecelia.

Mamouru then smiled at Cecelia's next words. "You have your priorities in line, I would say." He said. If he knew Taylor, he was sure that Cecelia hadn't seen the last of her anyway so the thought of them meeting and maybe Taylor getting a little payback at Cecelia's hands wouldn't be unavoidable in his mind.

Mamouru stepped into the car as well and looked at Cecelia. "Well...' He said. "My answer might not be the same in a week as it would be if I had to tell you now, if you can manage that." Mamouru said with a chuckle. "And no, Cecelia-san. You flatter me much more." He said blushing deeply.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:34 am

Cecilia was quite happy to hear what Mamouru said as she heard what Mamouru had left to say, Cecilia smiled at him and spoked back, " So Mamouru-sama, you think you have caught me?" Cecilia teased him as she shot back a wink towards him, and smiled cutely at him, " Tell me one thing, what make you think that it isn't I that have caught you?".

" Don't worry, I wouldn't just go after her, sure she's a bit of a bitch, but if I went after every girl that was a bitch, I wouldn't have enough time to enjoy myself with you" Cecilia said with a smile and a little blush at him, the cute Mamouru would be a welcomed addition to her record of wins, in a match, and a *match*, even she thought that she was going to meet Taylor again, the same thing had happened with Heather, but at least this was different, she didn't have to deal with the whole one guy two girls situation again, cause now she had her own, and what was best, it seemed like she had walked of with the better one.

She glanced over at Mamouru and smiled a little, " Don't worry, you won't have to think about a week forward, me I am going to be thinking about that tonight, I'm just going to be thinking of you, and you are just going to be thinking of me, you got that " Cecilia said with a smile, before she started up the car and began to drive of, she giggled a little at his next words and said, " Let's just say we flatter each other "

Cecilia kept driving a little while before she looked over at her little date for the night, " Want to head straight to my place or somewhere else?" Cecilia said with a little smile, as she was hoping that he would just say for them to head back to her place, Cecilia began to move her hand down to her pocket and pull out her phone, something was odd, she hadn't gotten a text back from her brother, which could mean many things, most likely he was just out or something.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:00 pm

Mamouru looked over at Cecelia and smirked. "Of course not, Cecelia-san. I would never presume a woman of worth such as yourself could be won over so easily." Of course he had her wrapped around his finger. It was wonderful. But still, he lowered his head. "Of course, with your charms I must be wary. But... would that be such a bad thing?" He asked and smiled over at her.

Mamouru chuckled at Cecelia's next words. "It's true. There are quite a few bombastic personalities in this league. But you're too kind to say that if your schedule was free you would like to spend it with me. I feel the same though." He added. "And I agree. I'm surprised, really.

Mamour brought his hand up and brushed aside a stray lock of hair and looked at Cecelia. "Now you've decided to be coy, Cecelia-chan?" Mamouru said with a smirk. "There's no place I want to be that doesn't have you there so why don't we go to the place that will be the most comfortable for us?'

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next