by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 211 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 211 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Getting to know each other is so much fun! (For Tatyina)

2 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Getting to know each other is so much fun! (For Tatyina) - Page 4 Empty Re: Getting to know each other is so much fun! (For Tatyina)

Post by LunarWolf Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:21 am

Cecilia smiled a little at Mamouru and then gave him a slight wink, " Oh, so you're saying you just haven't caught me just yet or ?" Cecilia teased with her smile and wink, as she then heard his other words, and even blushed lightly at them, " Oh? well thanks, neither of it is a bad thing Mamouru-sama" Cecilia said teasingly, as she kinda liked it, so what if Mamouru was a player or not, as long as he did good and was nice, she could have a little fun with him...for now.

Cecilia had to look over Mamouru a little because of what he said, he certainly knew how to use nice words, Cecilia raised an eye brow a little as she listened to Mamouru say that he would also like to spend time with her, she kinda had to smile a little and blush, " Thank you Mamouru" Cecilia said kindly as she " Good! then we both agree " Cecilia said with a little smile.

Cecilia let out a little giggle at what Mamouru said, as she did kinda just want to check and see how he would respond the the question, " I Know I know, Let's just head back to my place" Cecilia said as she then began to drive off, putting her phone to the side, as she still wondered about not getting a text, but that didn't really matter did it ?

" So it's a bit away from here, got any more questions you want to ask, I am an open book of course" Cecilia said with a smile as she glanced over a little to Mamouru as she drove off.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Getting to know each other is so much fun! (For Tatyina) - Page 4 Empty Re: Getting to know each other is so much fun! (For Tatyina)

Post by Tatyina Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:36 am

Mamouru smirked at Cecelia. "Are we throwing hooks at one another now? Does it matter who catches who as long as someone is caught by the other?" He raised a curious eyebrow. It mattered. "I would certainly yield to you if you invited me but I wonder if you would even want that?" He turned his head and looked out the window.

He looked out the window. Going back to her home. She had a house in Japan. That fact alone made her something else. He considered her words carefully. "An open book? filled with riveting pages, no doubt." He said and flashed her a smile.

"Mamouru thought about what else he might want to know from Cecelia but didn't want to seem like he was prying. Plus, there would be time for him to learn more. "Perhaps it would be better to go page by page? Unless you think that it would be prudent to engage in a bit of speed reading." He said and chuckled softly.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:14 pm

Cecilia smiled a little as she heard what Mamouru said, they were sweet words, if only just words, they still touched her a little, and true or not for Mamouru, they were true to Cecilia, it didn't matter who caught who for her, as long as she got to have fun, sure Mamouru could be the hunter for now, she but she knew that he would become the prey by the end.

" No way, I like the chase and the hunt, besides you're so cute when you are trying to avoid being caught" Cecilia said with a little teasing smile, as she tried to keep their little game going, and enjoy the fun for now, she glanced over to Mamouru every now and then, noticing that he was looking out of the window, that wasn't to fun though, would the city and sky have his attention put not her, Cecilia decided to step on the gas a little more increasing the speed quite a bit as she drove off quite fast, trying to get Mamouru's attention, if only just a little.

Cecilia did have a home in Japan, in Tokyo, she had an apartment building more or less for herself, with her living in the penthouse and stuff, while Fredrik just owned the penthouse of his building, maybe he didn't want to draw to much attention or something, but he hadn't bought the entire place yet, maybe he was going to, but she doubted that, " Riveting pages? perhaps, I am sure the same thing applies to you as well, Mamo-sama" Cecilia said as she glanced over to her little prey.

" Hmm, I think you should do what you want, if you want to ask a question then ask, if not then don't, or we could play a little game, answer a question to ask a question, it works like this, you ask me a question, and then I answer it, then I ask and you answer it, until you have given an answer you can't ask a question" Cecilia said with a little smile, " Does it sound enjoyable to you Mamouru-sama?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:47 am

Mamouru raised a curious eyebrow and smiled at Cecelia when he heard her words. "Avoiding being caught?" He asked coyly. "Are you sure that is what I am doing/ He then chuckled a bit. He hadn't been looking out the window to avoid looking at Cecelia, but when he felt the sudden burst of speed from the car and his head was tossed back slightly he gave a slightly wide eyed smile towards her.

"Forgive me." He said in a soft tone, lowering his head. He then looked over Cecelia. Was she like this for real? That would be problematic in the future but for now he thought it would be fine.

Mamouru was, however, intrigued with Cecelia's proposal of a game. "A game you say?" Mamouru then stifled a small laugh. Her game seemed to be more like normal conversation. "If it's a game then there might be a winner and a loser. The way you propose it is more like a conversation. Should we have a little wager, perhaps? Something more like truth or dare except with out the daring. We can play truth until one of us comes upon a question that we'd rather not answer. Then the other person can decide upon some sort of stipulation. Plus, maybe you will get to find out what you wanted to know in the restaurant, if you want to waste your questions on something like that."

Mamouru liked the idea. It was like a game of chess between them with real stakes. At this point, there seemed no possible outcome for tonight's events other than the bedroom and Cecelia was right before. Maybe setting some ground rules would be good for the two of them anyway. And plus this was a chance to maybe get that favor back from Cecelia.

"If you think that's a good idea, then I'll even let you have the first question, Cecelia-san."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:01 pm

Cecilia looked on at Mamouru for a second, slightly uncertain of what to say, her words had not come out as she intended and her *game* had been not what she had thought within the corners of her minds, perhaps her mouth not willing to say what she thought, maybe Mamouru was really getting to her in some aspect, maybe his charm was no diluting her senses and making her thought process falter, if so then Mamouru was a lot more deadly than she had first thought.

She still kept on driving and keeping a little smile on her lips as Mamouru laid down the rules and conditions of his proposal to a game, it was quite intriguing and it surely caught the interest of the Swedish beauty, she wanted to learn more about little Mamouru, of course his challenge of asking him that question again, she had the desire to find out the truth about that, although she was pretty sure he was a player, she couldn't be sure of anything, but the way he said that was almost as if he wanted to turn her away from asking that question, it only intrigued her even further and her desire to learn the truth became stronger.

Cecilia smirked a little at Mamouru as she glanced over, " Sounds like fun, I suppose as a first Question then, I shall ask you.... hmm....what to ask?" Cecilia said, acting like she had no idea what she wanted to ask, she knew very well what she wanted to know...the question was when she wanted to learn it, did she want to find out now, or later...

" Oh! "
Cecilia said as she got stuck by a pretty fun thought, something she could ask him, and something that might be fun to see if he can charm is way out of this, or if he would lie, " Let me ask you this then Mamouru-sama....who do you think is the hottest wrestler in AFW ?" Cecilia said with a little chuckle as she kept glancing over at him as she kept the car at a steady pace.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:28 am

Mamouru smiled and looked at Cecelia as she asked her first question. "Cecelia-san..." She said. "Take this however you like but know that I'm not lying to you when I answer your question. I'm not one to flip through the book of girls. The hottest girl is the one I have my sights set on at the moment. Currently, that's you, Cecelia-san so I guess you're the hottest girl in friction at the moment. I am pretty curious to see how long you can keep being the hottest." He said.

"So... I guess it's my turn." Mamouru smiled and looked over Cecelia. He had the perfect question. It would tell him quite a bit about Cecelia, as well as how bold she really was, just with a simple reaction.

"Are you wearing underwear, Cecelia-san?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:57 am

Cecilia smiled a bit as she had thought her question would prove if he truly was a player if only to some degree, and while it wasn't the answer she had thought, it was a well thought out and interesting answer, all that she could really think of was that he was more clever than she had given him credit for, but of course when she heard that at the moment at least, she was the hottest girl in his eyes, she was forced to blush a little, it was a very good thing to hear, a nice thing, even if it was just flatter or simple sincerity it was quite a true and honest feeling of joy that crept through the Queen.

And in Mamouru's true and clever fashion his question was one that was very interesting, Cecilia's eyes shot up a bit as she glanced over to him, what would be the best thing to say here, she could be frank and honest, but or she could make a little lie, she could try and twist and turn like a cute little snake, make her nice speech like he did, or she could simply say she didn't want to answer.

" Interesting question...is it the profound and honest knowledge you seek or is it the simple fact that you wish to be turned on even more" Cecilia said in a ponderous manner, she didn't direct any question at him, but took a second to wait before answering, " At the moment I believe I do, but during the course of the night that will change, will it not " Cecilia once again said rather than asked, her voice never went up at the end in the common manner of asking a question.

" So Mamouru-sama, a question from me is what you shall receive, I suppose you might think it foolish of me to ask this, but I think I shall either way, Are you a player ? it's best to know right, so that I know what I have to do to keep you around" Cecilia said with a smile as she kept driving, eagerly anticipating Mamouru's answer.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:09 am

Mamouru raised an eyebrow at Cecelia's answer. She had done a good job as well. He had figured that she had underwear on. But the way she answered told him that most likely she would have regardless of the circumstances. So, it didn't seem like she was the type of bold that she had maybe implied and yet her answer indicated that she wasn't very ordinary or prudish either. Mamouru liked that.

When Cecelia asked her next question, Mamouru smiled. "Aren't you glad I gave you the opportunity to ask that? You should thank me." He said and partially chuckled. "But am I a player? If you consider only staying with a woman as long as she can hold my attention to be a player, than I suppose I am. I hardly think consider that to be playing though. I'm just interested in seeing what's out there. Why is that such a crime. I suppose, if there was a woman out there who would give me enough reason to stay, I might consider settling down. But, sadly, most women aren't interested indulging in all life has to offer. Or, at least allowing me to do that."

Mamouru looked over at Cecelia. "I'll be a gentleman and pass my next question. By Pass, I mean waste it on a question that I already know the answer to. I think turnabout is fair play though. This is a game to honesty after all, isn't it? So, Cecelia-san, are you a player?" He said and raised his eyebrow at her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:06 am

Cecilia smiled a little as she heard Mamouru's answer, it was frank and honest and she respected that, and of course he was so cute when he tried to defend it and make it sound all good and nice, it wasn't a bad thing to be a player, at least not in Cecilia's mind, and she kinda like that he was to determined to defend it, Cecilia took on of her hands and moved it closer and closer to Momouru, as she would then attempt and put her hand on his head and have it run through his hair a little and pat him.

" There there, It's not wrong, it's kinda cute" Cecilia said with a smile and a little blush as she glanced over to him, of course this just made it so that if Mamouru was worth her time she would have to work at keeping him interested, of course he was doing a good job of proving his worth so far, with being so cute, and nice, and of course showering her in compliments was very nice as well.

She raised an eye brow as she heard Mamouru ask her if she was a player, in in such a polite manner as well, she rolled her head on her shoulder a little and then smiled, figured that she could reveal a little at least, " Well...I didn't use to be, not to long ago I used to be the kind of girl who was looking for someone you know ? I mean it's not like I am not right now....it's just " Cecilia said as she actually started to wonder about what her answer was, she wasn't even sure she had a clear one in mind before she decide to ask, she thought she did..." Ehm I suppose I am a player who is looking for something special" Cecilia finally said, realizing after that it might sound stupid, all she could hope was that Mamouru wouldn't think her a fool for such a answer.

" So My turn then, let's see...maybe something forward...on a scale of one to ten, ten being highest and one being lowest, how you you rank yourself in bed ?" Cecilia said with a little chuckle, as she thought it was quite a fun question and would give away a lot of the way Mamouru saw himself.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:43 pm

Mamouru raised an eyebrow at Cecelia's answer. It was kind of cute and not what he was expecting but definitely an answer he wanted to hear. "I'm surprised, Cecelia-san. I would have figured you would always have had a wild streak. It sounds as though something happened." Mamouru lowered his head for a moment. As he thought about her question.

He the smiled. "Well, I don't think that I am the greatest lover of all time, I'm not so boastful." He added. "So I'll just say I'm a Nine. I think that's about right." He gave a wink to Cecelia. "I'm sure that there's a trick or two I haven't learned yet, but, maybe we can save that for another day. I believe it's my turn?"

Mamouru looked over Cecelia and scoped out her hot body. "You've set yourself up, you know that don't you, Cecelia-san? I could just follow up your line of questioning by asking you your own questions." Mamouru smirked. "But, I'm here to win, Cecelia-san, so my last question was the last one I am going to waste. Cecelia-san. What's the kinkiest thing you've ever done with someone?" He asked.

Last edited by 445 on Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next