Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 11 Registered, 1 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 2 Bots

Alexandra, Cy_Man, daemongirl, Deus001, FlameofHope, Kitten, LunarWolf, Miss_Blackbelt88, Nelv, Old_Man_Tai, valen311

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Leaving AFW

Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:20 am by Winner3

Several months back, I had quietly left without saying a formal goodbye and I wanted to take the time to do that now. I apologize to those I have left hanging on threads. And more importantly, I apologize for disappearing without having said much of anything.

As far as excuses go, nothing majorly traumatic or life-changing went on. Rather, several members have been pretty hostile to me during my time at afw. In my time here, I've been lied to, ignored, berated, talked down to, called names, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 9

Italian, 25, Athletic, Seeking Partner

Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:33 pm by scorn53

No. Sadly not that sort of partner.

She already has one. Or two.

Testing the waters to see if I can find any interest of my rarely used main Diana Accera. Sparring partner, training partner, tag team partner. Any and all.

PM Me folks. Peace out~

Comments: 0

Hi. I is back.

Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:22 pm by Kitten

Hi. So I want to get back into AFW after a very long hiatus.

Would anyone be interested in a match?

Only girl vs girl.

Comments: 5

Getting to know each other is so much fun! (For Tatyina)

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Getting to know each other is so much fun! (For Tatyina)

Post by LunarWolf on Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:27 am

Cecilia felt how it seemed as if Mamouru was enjoying it all now, her hips movements and the bucking she did to make sure that he would feel a whole world of pleasure. With it she would let out a soft long moan as she felt how he pushed more and harder against her and leaned down a bit so he could lock in a kiss with the Northern Queen. Cecilia's mouth opened up and took the kiss, slipping her tongue into Mamouru's mouth and started to stroke Mamourur's as she kept bucking and rolling her hips to please him and go along with his movements.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina on Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:48 am

Mamouru continued to ride stridently a top of Cecilia as he felt her embrace his kiss. He fiercely battled with her tongue as his lips mashed hard against her from the force of his thrusts alone. He let out moans when their were brief gaps in their otherwise sealed lips as he arced his tongue around hers and panted her wet tongue with his own saliva, breathing in her intoxicating scent while his nose was pressed against the top of her cheek.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:

Allie P(M) Junko(M/W) Mam (M/W) Mercy
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:42 am

Cecilia would drown Mamouru in the kiss, attempting to stroke and play with his tongue, wrestling with it and dancing around it as she wanted to give him a taste of her, and to taste him as well. Cecilia and Mamouru kept bucking their hips and pushing, keeping their sexual dance going. Cecilia's nose stroke against Mamouru's cheek and she got a whiff of his musk and it was intoxicating for her. Cecilia soon began to push against Mamouru a bit, and made an attempt to roll Mamouru around, placing herself on top of him, with his manhood still in her sex as she would place herself on her knees on either side of Mamouru's body, breaking the kiss as she would look down on him.

Cecilia's hands reached for his chest, the palms of her hands began to stroke her hands on his chest. Cecilia smiled a bit as she would then lick her lips, soon enough she began to move her hips around shifting her position a bit too please him and his manhood.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina on Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:55 pm

Mamouru was embroiled in the deep and passionate kiss, loving every minute of it as the two exchanged saliva in their heated kiss. Mamouru's heart was beating fast in his chest as their bodies began to mash together sensually. But Mamouru began to feel himself being shifted, knowing that Cecilia was jockeying for position. Mamouru didn't mind though and soon found himself with the blonde beauty sitting perfectly on top of him, able to behold her wonderful form as she rode him zealously.

Mamouru bit his lip and let out deep, pleasured moans as he could feel the full length of his long cock probing deeply inside of Cecilia. "Mmmmmnnnnn.... Cecilia-chan!" Mamouru let himself be mesmerized by Cecilia's swaying tits as he was rode by the blonde girl. "Are you close, Cecilia-chan?" Mamouru asked, smiling curiously up at Cecilia through partially closed eyes. "Let's cum together!" He encouraged, knowing he could speed up or slow down depending on where Cecilia was.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:

Allie P(M) Junko(M/W) Mam (M/W) Mercy
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum